PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Now Uses 4-Year-Old Daughter of Anchor To Push For Gay Marriage

red states rule
04-05-2013, 05:01 PM
What is with libs using children as political props? Libs used DEAD kids to push useless gun laws that do nothing to stop criminals from using guns. Now a MSNBC contributor pimps her own daughter to push gay marriage
<iframe width="520" height="293" title="MRC TV video player" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/120724" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
[/QUOTE]

Robert A Whit
04-05-2013, 05:49 PM
I feel sorry for that child.

red states rule
04-06-2013, 06:29 AM
In the world of reality - a world libs do not live in - what the hell does a four year old know about gay marriage? The kid is repeating what mom has told her to say. and libs who watch PMSNBC lap it up like a dog at a water bowel

cadet
04-06-2013, 07:35 AM
Brainwashers. Kids shouldn't be immersed into politics until they're at least 16 and smart enough to think for themselves.

red states rule
04-06-2013, 07:37 AM
Brainwashers. Kids shouldn't be immersed into politics until they're at least 16 and smart enough to think for themselves.

Can you image the outrage if MSNBC had video of a parent taking heir 4 year old to the shooing range? Or worse then that, a four year old reading the Bible out loud?

But gay marriage - that is one of the basic foundations of human existence in the wacky world of liberalism

Missileman
04-06-2013, 07:40 AM
What is with libs using children as political props? Libs used DEAD kids to push useless gun laws that do nothing to stop criminals from using guns. Now a MSNBC contributor pimps her own daughter to push gay marriage
<iframe title="MRC TV video player" height="293" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/120724" frameBorder="0" width="520" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
[/QUOTE]

LOL...that 4-year-old sounded more rational than a LOT of adults I've heard(read)

red states rule
04-06-2013, 07:41 AM
LOL...that 4-year-old sounded more rational than a LOT of adults I've heard(read)[/QUOTE]

It is a toss up on who is the parent and who is the child MM

tailfins
04-06-2013, 07:56 AM
My mom and I had moments like that when she told me a white person taking up with a nigger is like a fine race horse and a donkey making a mule. She pointed out that mules are worth less than either horses or donkeys. Smart people research and think for themselves. She had her opinion; I had mine.

red states rule
04-06-2013, 07:59 AM
My mom and I had moments like that when she told me a white person taking up with a nigger is like a fine race horse and a donkey making a mule. Smart people research and think for themselves. She had her opinion; I had mine.

Was your mom pimping you on her TV show?

Probably not

tailfins
04-06-2013, 08:01 AM
Was your mom pimping you on her TV show?

Probably not

Since this is all the rage, why don't we have David Duke and a grandson try it?

red states rule
04-06-2013, 08:03 AM
Since this is all the rage, why don't we have David Duke and a grandson try it?

If he has a show so be it. But this is nothing new for libs to use kids as political props. They danced of the dead bodies of the kids in Newtown and now this bimbo is using her own kid to push her political agenda

jimnyc
04-06-2013, 08:15 AM
I have no issue with a parent trying to teach their kid about political issues. But placing them on TV as a tool is way out of line, and we know that's what is going on.

red states rule
04-06-2013, 08:18 AM
I have no issue with a parent trying to teach their kid about political issues. But placing them on TV as a tool is way out of line, and we know that's what is going on.

But the fun part was watching the kid not responding as Mom taught her too