PDA

View Full Version : Rising number of divorces blamed on wives' drinking

tailfins
04-05-2013, 05:30 PM
The joy of being a tee-totaling family! NOT drinking prevents so many problems!! One reason my wife dumped the boyfriend she had at the time was because he drank. She was pleasantly surprised to find a tee-totaler (me).

Rising number of divorces blamed on wives' drinking

http://living.msn.com/love-relationships/the-heart-beat-blog-post?post=885faf0e-1a80-4b12-b8df-964e518f598a&_nwpt=1

Typical "liberated" woman hahahaha

http://media-social.s-msn.com/images/blogs/000c0065-0000-0000-0000-000000000000_bfb9a6b8-b325-4a29-9532-ce499f73c0f6_20130405174635_wifedrinking.jpg
(http://living.msn.com/love-relationships/the-heart-beat-blog-post?post=885faf0e-1a80-4b12-b8df-964e518f598a&_nwpt=1)

Robert A Whit
04-05-2013, 06:21 PM
The joy of being a tee-totaling family! NOT drinking prevents so many problems!! One reason my wife dumped the boyfriend she had at the time was because he drank. She was pleasantly surprised to find a tee-totaler (me).

http://living.msn.com/love-relationships/the-heart-beat-blog-post?post=885faf0e-1a80-4b12-b8df-964e518f598a&_nwpt=1

http://media-social.s-msn.com/images/blogs/000c0065-0000-0000-0000-000000000000_bfb9a6b8-b325-4a29-9532-ce499f73c0f6_20130405174635_wifedrinking.jpg
(http://living.msn.com/love-relationships/the-heart-beat-blog-post?post=885faf0e-1a80-4b12-b8df-964e518f598a&_nwpt=1)

At one time, I dated a woman, my senior, who had been an airline flight attendant in
Brazil. This hot woman from Brazil was brought to this country by marrying a pastor serving in Brazil who was from the USA. He passed away.

Can you blame me for noticing:
1 a huge supply of toothbrushes in her upstairs hall bathroom?
2. The largest bottles of mouthwash, again in that same bathroom.
3. Huge jars of vaseline.
4. We discussed incomes and she told me she earned money as I did by selling homes and property managing. (more on this later)

A few months into dating her, where by her acts I thought we were exclusive, I showed up at her home without first calling. I did not give it a bit of thought and had done it other times.

I rang the bell and she let me in. A man was sitting on her sofa. And his shoes were off. She never had me take my shoes off to enter the home nor had I seen her adult son remove his.

This sure had me wondering what I was dating.

Another time, she had me set up her phone to get her messages remotely and she suddenly cancelled our date and said she had to rush home. She had treated me as if we might marry, mind you.

I know it was an invasion of her privacy but since she wanted me to set up her phone, that is the only time I checked her out to find out who called her. It was after the call she suddenly bolted.

Well, turns out this guy older than I was said on her message they would get together and he had chicken for her to eat.

She always had hundred dollar bills in her purse. I figured she outright owned her good sized home. She had a late model Caddy.

I try not to be suspicious, but due to her many many actions, it finally came to a head.

She lied to me about her selling or listing homes. She may have managed one property but one won't support anybody. (using my computer, I am able to see closings by all agents and listings. She had none, not even in adjacent counties)

I ended up saying I then figured out she was a prostitute and got the hell away from her.

Why would she carry so much in hundred dollar bills but for hanky panky? Why the huge stock of toothbrushes. I estimate that she had over a hundred of them. She had this large jar of vaseline on her night stand. She was set up properly to be a prostitute.

One earlier time, before I ever dated her, we were attending the same college. She was clearly wanting to date. I had not because I had other commitments. I don't cheat. She clearly did.

tailfins
04-05-2013, 06:47 PM
At one time, I dated a woman, my senior, who had been an airline flight attendant in
Brazil. This hot woman from Brazil was brought to this country by marrying a pastor serving in Brazil who was from the USA. He passed away.

Can you blame me for noticing:
1 a huge supply of toothbrushes in her upstairs hall bathroom?
2. The largest bottles of mouthwash, again in that same bathroom.
3. Huge jars of vaseline.
4. We discussed incomes and she told me she earned money as I did by selling homes and property managing. (more on this later)

A few months into dating her, where by her acts I thought we were exclusive, I showed up at her home without first calling. I did not give it a bit of thought and had done it other times.

I rang the bell and she let me in. A man was sitting on her sofa. And his shoes were off. She never had me take my shoes off to enter the home nor had I seen her adult son remove his.

This sure had me wondering what I was dating.

Another time, she had me set up her phone to get her messages remotely and she suddenly cancelled our date and said she had to rush home. She had treated me as if we might marry, mind you.

I know it was an invasion of her privacy but since she wanted me to set up her phone, that is the only time I checked her out to find out who called her. It was after the call she suddenly bolted.

Well, turns out this guy older than I was said on her message they would get together and he had chicken for her to eat.

She always had hundred dollar bills in her purse. I figured she outright owned her good sized home. She had a late model Caddy.

I try not to be suspicious, but due to her many many actions, it finally came to a head.

She lied to me about her selling or listing homes. She may have managed one property but one won't support anybody. (using my computer, I am able to see closings by all agents and listings. She had none, not even in adjacent counties)

I ended up saying I then figured out she was a prostitute and got the hell away from her.

Why would she carry so much in hundred dollar bills but for hanky panky? Why the huge stock of toothbrushes. I estimate that she had over a hundred of them. She had this large jar of vaseline on her night stand. She was set up properly to be a prostitute.

One earlier time, before I ever dated her, we were attending the same college. She was clearly wanting to date. I had not because I had other commitments. I don't cheat. She clearly did.

If you make sure they respect their parents, don't drink or smoke, the risk you speak of is covered.

Robert A Whit
04-05-2013, 07:09 PM
If you make sure they respect their parents, don't drink or smoke, the risk you speak of is covered.

This dates back to very early 1989/90 and her parents if alive, were in Brazil. She was then maybe 57. Still in very good shape. Still had her good looks. Very interesting woman.

Why did I find all that stuff in the hall bath? She had her master bath room but wanted me to use the hall bath. She had to know of the vast supply in the hall bath. She always (now recalling this) instantly took off for her bath room upon the completion of sex, as if she was on fire. She ran in the bathroom to douche. Not a few times, every time. She had a way about her too that happens when a woman is having sex just for the guy; as if it was not for her. This was so unusual it was easy to spot. It was one of the dots in the puzzle.

What was so funny is she would give me love notes and things of the heart.

She had well over half a dozen elderly male friends that she told me did work around her home.

First I thought she was lucky. Later I figured it was them who got lucky.

We took trips and hung out all the time. It has been a long time for me but we used to go over the bay to a Brazilian night club and had a ton of fun doing those dances.

She had me take her to Stanford University and we enjoyed some of that Brazilian music and dance that the slaves created. That was fun to see as well. I had no idea the slaves created those dances and it was to fool the Portuguese.

Noir
04-05-2013, 07:42 PM
Tee-totals the way to go, why anyone would poison themselves with alcohol is beyond me.

jafar00
04-06-2013, 02:07 AM
If you need to get drunk to enjoy yourself, there is something psychologically wrong with you.

Voted4Reagan
04-06-2013, 03:46 AM
If you need to get drunk to enjoy yourself, there is something psychologically wrong with you.

In Islamic Countries a man is allowed up to 4 wives..

Why is a woman not allowed to have up to 4 husbands?

jafar00
04-06-2013, 05:20 AM
In Islamic Countries a man is allowed up to 4 wives..

Why is a woman not allowed to have up to 4 husbands?

What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow. Please specify both African and European.

A little bit off topic I know, but I was feeling rather curious.

SassyLady
04-07-2013, 04:33 AM

While this may be true, I don't believe the numbers have even begun to catch up with the number of divorces that are caused by the husband's drinking habits.