PDA

View Full Version : 15 Year Old Girl Leaves Anti-Gun Politicians Speechless

jimnyc
04-07-2013, 10:56 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L_-N9_tnWBo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-07-2013, 11:36 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/L_-N9_tnWBo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Bravo! That girl told it like it is..Now lets see if those listening take heed there.
I'll bet a 20 spot that they ignore it totally.Our nation's biggest problem is the majority of it political representatives ignore the truth and find the truth to be an obstacle in their way far ,far too often.
Any nation thus ran will eventually fall. We are currently in that falling stage.
Jefferson's Tree of Liberty desperately needs its fertilizer methinks. Only instead of it being the lifeblood of its true patriots it should be the lifeblood of it's traitors instead!
Sure sign we have lost the nation is the total corruption of our Justice system/courts. Greatest example of that is our government breaking legal immigration laws going against the will of the people. Next is obama issuing unconstitutional E.O's, then comes our representatives attempting to sign over our sovereignty to the UN. -Tyr

Marcus Aurelius
04-07-2013, 11:50 AM
unfortunately, she'll be ignored.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-07-2013, 01:52 PM
unfortunately, she'll be ignored.

Hell, be a miracle if she isn't arrested...
I bet she will be diligently harassed for speaking that TRUTH!!!

aboutime
04-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Hell, be a miracle if she isn't arrested...
I bet she will be diligently harassed for speaking that TRUTH!!!

Tyr. It's also a rather safe bet...her grades, and standing in school will be taking a drastic drop. Not to mention the harassment and bullying about to be dropped upon her, and her family.

But then. That's how the Obama, Liberal Tolerance programs work...when you dare to insult Obama, and Liberals with TRUTH!