PDA

View Full Version : Saudi's to carry out paralysis sentence! Muslim barbaric justice on display!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-07-2013, 06:31 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/03/world/meast/saudi-arabia-paralysis-case/index.html?hpt=wo_c2

Reported Saudi paralysis sentence 'outrageous,' rights group says

By Mohammed Jamjoom, CNN
updated 4:50 PM EDT, Wed April 3, 2013
(CNN) -- Rights group Amnesty International has condemned a reported Saudi court ruling sentencing a man to be paralyzed as retribution for having paralyzed another man as "outrageous."
In a statement issued Tuesday, the rights group called the punishment "torture," adding that it "should on no account be carried out."
Local media reports about the case surfaced over the weekend.
The Saudi Gazette, an English language daily paper, reported that Ali Al-Khawahir was 14 when he stabbed and paralyzed his best friend 10 years ago.
Al-Khawahir, who has been in prison ever since, has been sentenced to be paralyzed if he cannot come up with one million Saudi Riyals ($266,000) in compensation to be paid to the victim, the newspaper reported.
"Paralyzing someone as punishment for a crime would be torture," said Ann Harrison, Amnesty International's Middle East and North Africa deputy director.

Muslim barbaric justice in all its glory. Jafar will say they are not muslims I suppose= Saudi Arabia!-

jafar00
04-07-2013, 09:13 PM
They haven't actually carried out the punishment, but I think it was pretty brutal of him to stab his friend in the back in the first place. I'm all for equal punishments for those who maliciously wound or kill others.

tailfins
04-07-2013, 09:41 PM
They haven't actually carried out the punishment, but I think it was pretty brutal of him to stab his friend in the back in the first place. I'm all for equal punishments for those who maliciously wound or kill others.

So you favor revenge over rehabilitation? If compensation is the goal, just order a percentage of future income to restitution. Even then, it cannot be a cruel and unusual percentage. Strict probation could serve as an incentive to pay off the restitution as soon as possible.

jafar00
04-07-2013, 10:10 PM
So you favor revenge over rehabilitation? If compensation is the goal, just order a percentage of future income to restitution. Even then, it cannot be a cruel and unusual percentage. Strict probation could serve as an incentive to pay off the restitution as soon as possible.

In Saudi law as far as I know, the victim would have to be all for the punishment for it to be carried out.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-07-2013, 10:18 PM

An eye for an eye was Old Testament law in the bible.
There is a reason that American law does not use that !!
It is because savage and barbaric actions are not to be made legal by a government. If a man were to burn your house down and your two kids die in it. No way that his house should be burned down with two of his kids in it. That is pure revenge , not justice Jafar.
You are correct it was brutal for him to stab his friend in the first place. However that does not justify allowing the state to do the same to him.

Voted4Reagan
04-07-2013, 10:20 PM

even the current sum should be considered Usury...the Average person has no way of making that type of money.

What I find amusing is that Jafar is applauding the sentence of this man and the Sharia law that imposed it while he often discards anything related to Saudi Arabia because he has stated they are not TRUE MUSLIMS and are Radical Wahabbists.

You cant cherry pick the things you choose to accept Jafar. By accepting the sentence of this man you approve of the Wahabbist sect and the laws they set forth.

Stop playing off both sides

tailfins
04-07-2013, 10:46 PM
even the current sum should be considered Usury...the Average person has no way of making that type of money.

What I find amusing is that Jafar is applauding the sentence of this man and the Sharia law that imposed it while he often discards anything related to Saudi Arabia because he has stated they are not TRUE MUSLIMS and are Radical Wahabbists.

You cant cherry pick the things you choose to accept Jafar. By accepting the sentence of this man you approve of the Wahabbist sect and the laws they set forth.

WWJD - What would Jesus do?

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone...

One must "cherry pick" what they accept about everybody.
Romans 3:10

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Drummond
04-08-2013, 04:50 AM

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

jafar00
04-08-2013, 06:52 AM

Qisas is not a Wahhabi concept.

In a case of murder, the victims relatives have the choice of blood money or execution of the murderer.

If you throw acid in a woman's face and blind her, you deserve the same.

It is Islam's version of an eye for an eye....

However.... in this case, he should be offered a payment plan if the victim had chosen a monetary penalty.

tailfins
04-08-2013, 06:57 AM

In a case of murder, the victims relatives have the choice of blood money or execution of the murderer.

However.... in this case, he should be offered a payment plan if the victim had chosen a monetary penalty.

An eye for an eye is not the practice of a civilized culture.

Voted4Reagan
04-08-2013, 06:58 AM

Hammurabi died in 1750bc

His laws were written 4000 years ago.

Get out of the Bronze ages... The Hammurabic laws have no place in modern Society.

Also, you are applauding the Saudi interpretation if Qisas. You are accepting their interpretation of Sharia. You are acceptin the ruling of the Wahabbist Courts.

You either REJECT Wahibbism as you have so often stated here or you Accept it in it'e entirety. You have often said the Saudi interpretations of the Quran are inaccurate and the other day you said that the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia was to be rejected because he was a radical Wahibbist.

Which is it Jafar?

You are still Cherry Picking.

***SIDE NOTE - QISAS was developed by the Ancient Babylonians in the Fertile Crescent. So as well as their lands you also took their Laws.

***QISAS is not even an Islamic Law.... it was hijacked wholesale from the Babylonians.

Voted4Reagan
04-08-2013, 07:25 AM
Jafar has opened an interesting Door here for us today that bears investigating.

He has directly said that he supports the Wahhabist courts ruling on the administration of QISAS which is in effect based on the old "CODE OF HAMMURABI" who set down the laws of ancient Babylon almost 2000 years before Christ was even born and Moses was leading the Jews out of Slavery in Egypt.

The Code of Hammurabi was taken wholesale from the ancient Babylonians (What is now the Fertile Crescent in Iraq).

In it there are statutes that are remarkably the same as today's Sharia based punishments.

Among them are:

If someone cuts down a tree on someone Else's land, he will pay for it.
If someone is careless when watering his fields, and he floods someone else's by accident, he will pay for the grain he has ruined.
If a man wants to throw his son out of the house, he has to go before a judge and say, "I don't want my son to live in my house any more." The judge will find out the reasons. If the reasons are not good, the man can't throw his son out.
If the son has done some great evil to his father, his father must forgive him the first time. But if he has done something evil twice, his father can throw him out.
If a thief steals a cow, a sheep, a donkey, a pig, or a goat, he will pay ten times what it is worth. If he doesn't have any money to pay with, he will be put to death.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. If a man puts out the eye of another man, put his own eye out. If he knocks out another man's tooth, knock out his own tooth. If he breaks another man's bone, break his own bone.
If a doctor operates a patient and the patient dies, the doctor's hand will be cut off.
If a builder builds a house, and that house collapses and kills the owner's son, the builder's son will be put to death.
If a robber is caught breaking a hole into the house so that he can get in and steal, he will be put to death in front of that hole.
If a son strike his own father, his hands shall be cut off.

So it would seem that today's Modern day Sharia Courts are operating on a Legal system and the laws it laid down almost 4000 years ago.

This is why Americans and Western Society shold never allow Sharia to be instituted in any fashion in to WESTERN LAW.

It is Antiquated, Barbaric, Based and interwoven in Theocracy which is against our CONSTITUTION and Calls for Punishments that are Cruel and Unusual.

Now my Esteemed Opponent in this debate (JAFAR) will try and dissuade you but I believe I have made my argument quite well. He believes in a Court System and legal code that hasn't undergone modification on many crimes in 4000 years!

When we tell Islamists to get out of the 7th and 8th Centuries, we really should note their legal system is based on the writings of a man that died 2400 years before the Prophet (may peace be upon him) was even born!

\Your turn Jafar

Marcus Aurelius
04-08-2013, 07:43 AM

He was 14 at the time. Then again, considering you'd allow your 6 year old daughter to marry a 40 year old man and have sex an 9, I'm not overly surprised at your position.

there's a special section in Hell for people like you and your pedophile prophet. No 72 virgins either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZQw6KuNKqs

Voted4Reagan
04-08-2013, 08:38 AM
it really is funny... Those countries that practice Sharia had to steal another system of laws from another civilization because they were unable to come up with it on their own.

Sharia is Plagiarized Cuneiform and Babylonian Law as well as the law of the Hittites.

All the CONQUERED peoples of the Fertile Crescent in ancient Mesopotamia and Byzantine Empires.

Sharia is Plagiarized! It isnt even original to Muslims!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-08-2013, 08:48 AM
Jafar has opened an interesting Door here for us today that bears investigating.

He has directly said that he supports the Wahhabist courts ruling on the administration of QISAS which is in effect based on the old "CODE OF HAMMURABI" who set down the laws of ancient Babylon almost 2000 years before Christ was even born and Moses was leading the Jews out of Slavery in Egypt.

The Code of Hammurabi was taken wholesale from the ancient Babylonians (What is now the Fertile Crescent in Iraq).

In it there are statutes that are remarkably the same as today's Sharia based punishments.

Among them are:

If someone cuts down a tree on someone Else's land, he will pay for it.
If someone is careless when watering his fields, and he floods someone else's by accident, he will pay for the grain he has ruined.
If a man wants to throw his son out of the house, he has to go before a judge and say, "I don't want my son to live in my house any more." The judge will find out the reasons. If the reasons are not good, the man can't throw his son out.
If the son has done some great evil to his father, his father must forgive him the first time. But if he has done something evil twice, his father can throw him out.
If a thief steals a cow, a sheep, a donkey, a pig, or a goat, he will pay ten times what it is worth. If he doesn't have any money to pay with, he will be put to death.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. If a man puts out the eye of another man, put his own eye out. If he knocks out another man's tooth, knock out his own tooth. If he breaks another man's bone, break his own bone.
If a doctor operates a patient and the patient dies, the doctor's hand will be cut off.
If a builder builds a house, and that house collapses and kills the owner's son, the builder's son will be put to death.
If a robber is caught breaking a hole into the house so that he can get in and steal, he will be put to death in front of that hole.
If a son strike his own father, his hands shall be cut off.

So it would seem that today's Modern day Sharia Courts are operating on a Legal system and the laws it laid down almost 4000 years ago.

This is why Americans and Western Society shold never allow Sharia to be instituted in any fashion in to WESTERN LAW.

It is Antiquated, Barbaric, Based and interwoven in Theocracy which is against our CONSTITUTION and Calls for Punishments that are Cruel and Unusual.

Now my Esteemed Opponent in this debate (JAFAR) will try and dissuade you but I believe I have made my argument quite well. He believes in a Court System and legal code that hasn't undergone modification on many crimes in 4000 years!

When we tell Islamists to get out of the 7th and 8th Centuries, we really should note their legal system is based on the writings of a man that died 2400 years before the Prophet (may peace be upon him) was even born!

\Your turn Jafar

Have to say, bravo on presenting a great post..- :beer:

Amazing how the Islamists want us to return to the stone age but have no problem at all using modern weapons to fight with.
Does their faith in Allah not include his power to see them win without infidel modern weapons? They are the ones that teach absolute obedience. Why the lack of faith in Allah to see them thru to victory without their getting nukes?

THAT REVEALS THE RELIGION IS A BINDING FORCE THAT WAS CREATED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSES OF THE MILITARY, POLITICAL and RELIGIOUS MOVEMENT KNOWN AS ISLAM!

jimnyc
04-08-2013, 10:49 AM

Why is this law not put into place in all Islamic nations? And being that I know it's NOT, why would you support some extremist actions from elsewhere and then deny others as not Muslim?

Often times I will point out certain penalties from Sharia and you will either deny they happen in Islam or deny the people giving out the punishment are Muslims. Is this particular law strictly a Saudi thing?

Robert A Whit
04-08-2013, 03:35 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/03/world/meast/saudi-arabia-paralysis-case/index.html?hpt=wo_c2

Reported Saudi paralysis sentence 'outrageous,' rights group says

By Mohammed Jamjoom, CNN
updated 4:50 PM EDT, Wed April 3, 2013
(CNN) -- Rights group Amnesty International has condemned a reported Saudi court ruling sentencing a man to be paralyzed as retribution for having paralyzed another man as "outrageous."
In a statement issued Tuesday, the rights group called the punishment "torture," adding that it "should on no account be carried out."
Local media reports about the case surfaced over the weekend.
The Saudi Gazette, an English language daily paper, reported that Ali Al-Khawahir was 14 when he stabbed and paralyzed his best friend 10 years ago.
Al-Khawahir, who has been in prison ever since, has been sentenced to be paralyzed if he cannot come up with one million Saudi Riyals ($266,000) in compensation to be paid to the victim, the newspaper reported.
"Paralyzing someone as punishment for a crime would be torture," said Ann Harrison, Amnesty International's Middle East and North Africa deputy director.

Muslim barbaric justice in all its glory. Jafar will say they are not muslims I suppose= Saudi Arabia!-

I am all for that. Takes one more potential Al Qaeda guy down.

Look how long they drug this out though!

Robert A Whit
04-08-2013, 03:40 PM
To be blunt, Saudi Arabia will not tolerate Christians and Bibles.

I want to know why I should care what they do to criminals in that part of the world?

It would be nice to see crime rates in Saudi but what little I know of seems to point to a much lower crime rate than in this country. (USA)

Why do they have a low crime rate and we have one so much higher?

Who is to say their way is the wrong way.

I hate to sound cold blooded but do we actually care that a person likely to be our enemy is punished this way?