PDA

View Full Version : I hope this guy can stay out of incarceration

tailfins
04-11-2013, 07:07 AM
He's obviously really pi$$ed off at society. Perhaps someone can coach him how to stay out of trouble and put him back out in the woods.

Maine hermit living in wild for 27 years arrested

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/10/maine-hermit-living-in-wild-for-27-years-arrested/2072505/

At least there are some decent people for him:

He was so well known to some summer cottage owners that they left food out for him so he wouldn't break in during the colder months, state Trooper Diane Vance said.

jimnyc
04-11-2013, 07:11 AM
Stealing from people with special needs, and apparently over ONE THOUSAND burglaries? That's a LOT of crime! He's deserving of quite a bit of prison time before he goes back to his animal ways. :)

tailfins
04-11-2013, 07:28 AM
Stealing from people with special needs, and apparently over ONE THOUSAND burglaries? That's a LOT of crime! He's deserving of quite a bit of prison time before he goes back to his animal ways. :)

Hopefully a good lawyer can get him off. He just stole food and bare necessities. Maybe the Aryan Brotherhood can teach him new ways to express his anger.

tailfins
04-11-2013, 09:13 AM

In case I didn't make it obvious, the Aryan Brotherhood is who he will meet when locked up. He was less trouble hidden in the woods.

aboutime
04-11-2013, 02:35 PM
This man is NOT unlike Obama. Both either LIE, or STEAL from Americans, and no matter how Liberally Sorry anyone feels for him. He broke the law. Feeling Remorse, or Sorry for anyone is not a GET OUT OF JAIL Ticket.

tailfins
04-11-2013, 03:46 PM
This man is NOT unlike Obama. Both either LIE, or STEAL from Americans, and no matter how Liberally Sorry anyone feels for him. He broke the law. Feeling Remorse, or Sorry for anyone is not a GET OUT OF JAIL Ticket.

It's past time for your nap. Try warm milk to become less cranky.

Abbey Marie
04-11-2013, 03:47 PM
I always told my husband there were crazy people in the Maine woods.

tailfins
04-11-2013, 03:53 PM
I always told my husband there were crazy people in the Maine woods.

Maybe crazy, but not dangerous in this case. Give him a jar of peanut butter and he walks away happy.

aboutime
04-11-2013, 04:21 PM
It's past time for your nap. Try warm milk to become less cranky.

Yeah. You're right. A good nap would be perfect while the kiddies like you pretend to be adults, and play in traffic.