PDA

View Full Version : Tailfins, please translate this news story

gabosaurus
04-11-2013, 10:15 PM
My sister sent me this story. I am not sure where it is from. She said it is from a Brazilian online news site. When I asked her to translate, she laughed and said I needed to have my "Brazilian friend online" tell me what it said.
Sucks to have a Portuguese speaking sister sometimes.

Um homem de 43 anos, de São José do Rio Preto, no Brasil, queixou-se de ter sido vítima de uma tentativa de homicídio por parte da mulher, que terá colocado veneno na vagina.

A polícia contou ao «Região Noroeste» que a mulher convidou o marido para a prática de sexo oral, mas quando ia para consumar o acto o homem sentiu um forte cheiro tóxico.

O homem ter-se-á dirigido de imediato ao hospital da cidade, onde realizou uma lavagem ao estômago, mas os médicos não encontraram nenhuma substância tóxica.

De acordo com a versão do marido, a mulher, que se encontra desaparecida, teria tentado envenená-lo depois de este lhe ter pedido o divórcio.

Marcus Aurelius
04-11-2013, 10:56 PM
My sister sent me this story. I am not sure where it is from. She said it is from a Brazilian online news site. When I asked her to translate, she laughed and said I needed to have my "Brazilian friend online" tell me what it said.

Babylon Translate gives you the gist of it...

A man of 43 years, de São José do Rio Preto, Brazil, he complained of having been the victim of an attempted murder on the part of the woman, who will put poison in the vagina. The police told the "Northwest" that the woman invited the husband for the practice of oral sex, but when he went to consummate the act the man felt a strong smell toxic. THE man have to be directed immediately to the city hospital, where he took a washing the stomach, but doctors have found no toxic substance.

hjmick
04-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Babylon Translate gives you the gist of it...

She didn't really want it translated, anyone with one brain cell could Google up an online translator. She just wanted everyone to know her sister speaks Portuguese and lives in Brazil...

aboutime
04-12-2013, 05:43 PM
She didn't really want it translated, anyone with one brain cell could Google up an online translator. She just wanted everyone to know her sister speaks Portuguese and lives in Brazil...

WOW! I guess now. We're all expected to be really, really, really Impressed with Gabby, claiming she has a sister anywhere that speaks any foreign language. Which doesn't say much for Gabby, or her sister being able to SPEAK at all.
Anyone who lives in Brazil, generally knows the language enough...NOT TO TRY AND FOOL others like gabby is trying to do.

tailfins
04-12-2013, 05:51 PM

Now you see what little competition there is for an American to get a good woman in Northern Brazil. Even an old farmer from Georgia all of a sudden looks like a good catch.

WOW! I guess now. We're all expected to be really, really, really Impressed with Gabby, claiming she has a sister anywhere that speaks any foreign language. Which doesn't say much for Gabby, or her sister being able to SPEAK at all.
Anyone who lives in Brazil, generally knows the language enough...NOT TO TRY AND FOOL others like gabby is trying to do.

The funny thing is that she is strengthening my point of view by her post.

Marcus Aurelius
04-12-2013, 05:57 PM
I think it is wonderful that Gabby has a sister who speaks a language she herself cannot. Makes it easier for her sister to tell her to ef off without Gabby even knowing it.

aboutime
04-12-2013, 07:19 PM
I think it is wonderful that Gabby has a sister who speaks a language she herself cannot. Makes it easier for her sister to tell her to ef off without Gabby even knowing it.

Marcus. We have to be careful here. Next thing we'll all know. Gabby will start using SIGN LANGUAGE for her posts, and all any of us will see is..............................

gabosaurus
04-12-2013, 11:31 PM
This thread proves a couple of things.
First, everyone who replied in this thread is dumber than dog turds and has zero memory of facts.
As I have stated many times in this forum, my sister lives in East Los Angeles. She speaks Spanish, Portuguese, German and French. And she is smarter than all of you idiots put together.
Second, I wanted tailfins to translate that story so he will realize how evil and conniving Brazilian women can be. And that he should think twice before pissing his female love slave off. :cool:

I love winding you clowns up. It's like taking assault weapons from a baby.

aboutime
04-13-2013, 02:46 AM
First, everyone who replied in this thread is dumber than dog turds and has zero memory of facts.
As I have stated many times in this forum, my sister lives in East Los Angeles. She speaks Spanish, Portuguese, German and French. And she is smarter than all of you idiots put together.
Second, I wanted tailfins to translate that story so he will realize how evil and conniving Brazilian women can be. And that he should think twice before pissing his female love slave off. :cool:

Right you are gabby. THIS THREAD actually does prove how Totally Uninformed, Ignorant, and laughingly stupid you really are.
Nice try trying to convince yourself.
That went over like a FART in a space suit.

By the way. Tell us how many babies you know have assault weapons?

Other than when the little boys PEE on you.

hjmick
04-13-2013, 04:30 PM

Actually, all it proves is that none of us really pay any attention to your posts, save this thread. At least I have no recollection of you having ever mentioning your sister living in East L.A... And if I did read that fact, it obviously left no impression on me. Thus we are back to not really paying attention to you...

One, I'm pretty sure Tail knows how conniving women can be... Second, what you said was,

My sister sent me this story. I am not sure where it is from. She said it is from a Brazilian online news site. When I asked her to translate, she laughed and said I needed to have my "Brazilian friend online" tell me what it said."

This does not suggest that you want Tail to learn anything for himself, rather you have implied only that you want to know what it says because your sister wouldn't tell you. Third, why not translate it yourself and post it for Tail? Lastly, I'm pretty sure no one is 'wound" up...

aboutime
04-13-2013, 05:16 PM
Actually, all it proves is that none of us really pay any attention to your posts, save this thread. At least I have no recollection of you having ever mentioning your sister living in East L.A... And if I did read that fact, it obviously left no impression on me. Thus we are back to not really paying attention to you...

One, I'm pretty sure Tail knows how conniving women can be... Second, what you said was,

This does not suggest that you want Tail to learn anything for himself, rather you have implied only that you want to know what it says because your sister wouldn't tell you. Third, why not translate it yourself and post it for Tail? Lastly, I'm pretty sure no one is 'wound" up...

Think everyone can happily agree. The most memorable word spoken by gabby was 'TURD'. A self descriptive, nearly autobiographical play on words that Really are accurate, and true. Thank you Gabby.