PDA

View Full Version : Muslim women banned from farting-ridiculous but true!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-13-2013, 11:07 AM
ISLAMIC CITY COUNCIL BANS FEMALE FLATULENCE IN INDONESIA (http://wadiyan.com/2013/03/08/islamic-city-council-bans-female-flatulence-in-indonesia/)

http://wadiyan.com/2013/03/08/islamic-city-council-bans-female-flatulence-in-indonesia/

An Islamic city council in the Indonesian province of Aceh, which follows Sharia, has banned female citizens from passing gas.

Sayyid Yahia, mayor of the city, told media that a ban was needed, as farting does not go well with the Islamic values of modesty. “Muslim women are not allowed to fart with sound, it’s against Islamic teachings,” he said. Meanwhile, the Indonesian Feminists Association told local media they will attempt to block the smelly law as they deem it discriminatory.

Talking to The Wadiyan, mayor Sayyid Yahia said the law aims to save people’s morals and behaviors. “When you see woman fart loud, she appears like a man. But if she sit sideways and pass it quietly, she looks like a woman,” Sayyid said.

Although the proposed law does not ban “quiet fart,” passing gas with sound is actually not uncommon in Southeast Asia, particularly for women consuming potatoes and peas. Obviously, women maintain that they feel healthier, farting loud. Fathima Khan, a medical doctor at the Al Banni Islamic Hospital in Aceh’s capital is critical of the proposed law: “There is no need to question this practice, let alone regulate it, because people do it for their health and safety,” she said.

The mayor declined to give The Wadiyan details of what the punishment would be for violators. While another member at the City council, who wished not to be named, said if convicted by the sharia court, the offender could receive 20 lashes for small farts and up to 3 months prison time for larger ones.

On another note, the local Islamic scholars were mostly divided over the law. Well-known Muslim activists like Bshar Abdulla voiced his objection, “How to pass gas is not regulated in Sharia. There is no mention of it in the Koran,” he said on his Twitter account. However, “the Islamic tradition and the values of modesty does not support women farting loud,” said Mehmood Hussain, a scholar and stench supporter of the law.

Under the new regulation, the mayor says that only women in the public space are going to be monitored. “It will be the responsibility of the husband to make sure that his wife upholds Islamic values at home”. He also argued that there is no scientific evidence supporting health benefits of passing gas, in Koran.

The City council will be evaluating the regulation in a week, after which it could turn into a by-law.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After you stop laughing consider how insane it must be to do this! Consider how much the religion issues total control over it's females! How it totally enslaves the females.

Its against the religion for a female to fart but apparently Allah makes total allowances for the men. Kind of a Koranic fart free pass for the men.-:cuckoo:

This is the mindset of their leaders when they are in charge and get to use Sharia law to govern all. Consider the punishment they want to give for farting but only give to females. The "walking property" must be kept in line..-Tyr

Marcus Aurelius
04-13-2013, 11:24 AM
ISLAMIC CITY COUNCIL BANS FEMALE FLATULENCE IN INDONESIA (http://wadiyan.com/2013/03/08/islamic-city-council-bans-female-flatulence-in-indonesia/)

http://wadiyan.com/2013/03/08/islamic-city-council-bans-female-flatulence-in-indonesia/

An Islamic city council in the Indonesian province of Aceh, which follows Sharia, has banned female citizens from passing gas.

Sayyid Yahia, mayor of the city, told media that a ban was needed, as farting does not go well with the Islamic values of modesty. “Muslim women are not allowed to fart with sound, it’s against Islamic teachings,” he said. Meanwhile, the Indonesian Feminists Association told local media they will attempt to block the smelly law as they deem it discriminatory.

Talking to The Wadiyan, mayor Sayyid Yahia said the law aims to save people’s morals and behaviors. “When you see woman fart loud, she appears like a man. But if she sit sideways and pass it quietly, she looks like a woman,” Sayyid said.

Although the proposed law does not ban “quiet fart,” passing gas with sound is actually not uncommon in Southeast Asia, particularly for women consuming potatoes and peas. Obviously, women maintain that they feel healthier, farting loud. Fathima Khan, a medical doctor at the Al Banni Islamic Hospital in Aceh’s capital is critical of the proposed law: “There is no need to question this practice, let alone regulate it, because people do it for their health and safety,” she said.

The mayor declined to give The Wadiyan details of what the punishment would be for violators. While another member at the City council, who wished not to be named, said if convicted by the sharia court, the offender could receive 20 lashes for small farts and up to 3 months prison time for larger ones.

On another note, the local Islamic scholars were mostly divided over the law. Well-known Muslim activists like Bshar Abdulla voiced his objection, “How to pass gas is not regulated in Sharia. There is no mention of it in the Koran,” he said on his Twitter account. However, “the Islamic tradition and the values of modesty does not support women farting loud,” said Mehmood Hussain, a scholar and stench supporter of the law.

Under the new regulation, the mayor says that only women in the public space are going to be monitored. “It will be the responsibility of the husband to make sure that his wife upholds Islamic values at home”. He also argued that there is no scientific evidence supporting health benefits of passing gas, in Koran.

The City council will be evaluating the regulation in a week, after which it could turn into a by-law.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After you stop laughing consider how insane it must be to do this! Consider how much the religion issues total control over it's females! How it totally enslaves the females.

Its against the religion for a female to fart but apparently Allah makes total allowances for the men. Kind of a Koranic fart free pass for the men.-:cuckoo:

This is the mindset of their leaders when they are in charge and get to use Sharia law to govern all. Consider the punishment they want to give for farting but only give to females. The "walking property" must be kept in line..-Tyr

Mohammed was a well known farter. I'm sure Jahil can point out a verse or two in the Qur'aan or a hadith to back this up. It therefore make perfect sense that an Islamic country that Jahil has claimed to love, Indonesia, would ban women from this perfectly natural and Mohammed-approved bodily function.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-13-2013, 12:45 PM
Mohammed was a well known farter. I'm sure Jahil can point out a verse or two in the Qur'aan or a hadith to back this up. It therefore make perfect sense that an Islamic country that Jahil has claimed to love, Indonesia, would ban women from this perfectly natural and Mohammed-approved bodily function.

Mohammad used to win every farting contest that was held. Unfortunately all his first place trophies(many) got lost in a wicked sand storm that the heathen infidels managed to send forth upon the peaceful muslims one day. :laugh:--Tyr

Abbey Marie
04-13-2013, 02:04 PM
Anyone who passes gas is not a true Muslim. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-13-2013, 02:34 PM

Anybody who gasses pass is not either..:laugh:

Is it not amazing that these adult men seriously do this? Just a clear example of how extreme these loons can be. The certainly believe in absolute and slavish control over their "walking property"--Tyr

Abbey Marie
04-13-2013, 03:18 PM
Anybody who gasses pass is not either..:laugh:

Is it not amazing that these adult men seriously do this? Just a clear example of how extreme these loons can be. The certainly believe in absolute and slavish control over their "walking property"--Tyr

Well said, Tyr. :salute:

aboutime
04-13-2013, 03:29 PM
And the results of such bans explain how jafar managed to get to Australia...Up, Up, and ....4850

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2013, 09:13 AM
Well said, Tyr. :salute:

Yes, only a muslim man can "own" a woman and the world turn a blind eye to it. And in some cases even applaud it.-Tyr

taft2012
04-14-2013, 09:25 AM
and in ....

Jafar: "These aren't real Muslims"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2013, 10:00 AM
and in ....

Yes, I get this mental picture of Jafar as he recites those words.
Standing there in a cute little dress like Dorothy , eyes wide closed and clicking his high heeled "magic" Koranic glass slippers together while chanting ,
"They are not real muslims"! :laugh2:-Tyr
there is no place like gnome, no place like gnome, no place like gnome.

jafar00
04-14-2013, 06:51 PM
and in ....

/care

It's true though. There is nothing in Sharia to prevent farting. The only thing I know of is that you need to make Wudhu (ritual purification washing needed for prayer) again if you fart or go to the toilet, or vomit, or bleed a certain amount....

I still don't understand why this is an issue or why the news is even relevant outside of Aceh.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2013, 07:05 PM

/care

It's true though. There is nothing in Sharia to prevent farting. The only thing I know of is that you need to make Wudhu (ritual purification washing needed for prayer) again if you fart or go to the toilet, or vomit, or bleed a certain amount....

I still don't understand why this is an issue or why the news is even relevant outside of Aceh.

Ritual purification if you fart!!!! :laugh:
Man, what a religion. How about if you blow your nose? Is there some kind of religious rule /purification need for that too?
The news is relevant to show extreme Sharia law is and how it can be applied to enforce such silly restrictive measures upon --women only!!
Did you miss that the law only applied to women?? Yes, conveniently you did . Why did you?
Aren't men farts worthy of needing purification as well?
Serves to highlight that Islam enslaves, degrades and brutalizes women.That Islam enforces and decrees they are the property of male muslims and must always be no matter their station in life. .
Walking , talking property , forever subject to a male muslim's TOTAL control!
FEMALE SLAVERY IS WHAT ISLAM TEACHES AND ENFORCES. -Tyr

taft2012
04-14-2013, 07:49 PM
Ritual purification if you fart!!!! :laugh:

If I'm bowed down in the row directly behind the guy who farted in front of me, he's going to be bleeding a bit from his nose. So that'd be two purifications he'd need.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2013, 07:53 PM
If I'm bowed down in the row directly behind the guy who farted in front of me, he's going to be bleeding a bit from his nose. So that'd be two purifications he'd need.

:beer:, three if his buddy steps in to protect his dumb ass.;)

Drummond
04-14-2013, 08:29 PM

Aha. I've always suspected as much.

Many's the time I've walked past a mosque, and this very issue has been uppermost in my thoughts ....:laugh2:.... has anyone learned of panic-buying amongst Muslims for whoopee cushions, so that such un-Islamic activities can be blamed on those, instead ?

... JAFAR !!! You may have suspected that your presence on DP held some special significance in the divine order of things. So, here's where you can really help us out.

Come on .. be honest with us. Has farting ever been an issue in your marriage ? Any clandestinely-owned whoopee cushion discoveries made recently in the Jafar household ?? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Does one get special dispensation to fart if one faces Mecca at the time (.. and does nobody over there object to the fallout ? Really ?) ?

Come on, Jafar. You can tell ME ....

jafar00
04-14-2013, 08:42 PM
Aha. I've always suspected as much.

Many's the time I've walked past a mosque, and this very issue has been uppermost in my thoughts ....:laugh2:.... has anyone learned of panic-buying amongst Muslims for whoopee cushions, so that such un-Islamic activities can be blamed on those, instead ?

... JAFAR !!! You may have suspected that your presence on DP held some special significance in the divine order of things. So, here's where you can really help us out.

Come on .. be honest with us. Has farting ever been an issue in your marriage ? Any clandestinely-owned whoopee cushion discoveries made recently in the Jafar household ?? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Does one get special dispensation to fart if one faces Mecca at the time (.. and does nobody over there object to the fallout ? Really ?) ?

Come on, Jafar. You can tell ME ....

Like many happily married couples, we are on farting terms. This thread is rapidly turning to toilet humour :)

revelarts
04-14-2013, 08:44 PM
This serious and tragic but

What about Non Muslim woman in the area. Can they fart loud? or do they need to blow town?
The whole thing stinks. What kinda dudes would pass a law like this? How did you get wind of this story Tyr? Breaking news. this could rip families apart. I guess folks will be cutting back on the old goat cheese in Indonesia.
sorry

That sitting to side side doesn't always work. And a silent killer is worse than some fog horns, if you want to rank them.
I know some folks that should be beat for some of the silent killers released in elevators.

Mohammed's women's Crap don't suppose to stink either i guess.
Sharia law sure does though.

seriously it's one of the stupidest things i've ever heard of. It sounds like something a sadistic school teacher would do.
Jafar says this isn't real Islam . Ok so were do they get this stuff?
Are they acting like the Jews with the law?, saying that God said don't go here so we are putting a fence around it so we don't anywhere close? Or is it just crazy people posing as imans and muslims making stuff up?

Drummond
04-14-2013, 08:48 PM

/care

What happens if Muslims eat large quantities of beans ? We Need To Know ...

The urge to fart is surely something which, even if only occasionally, inflicts your average Muslim ? Do Muslims never suffer stomach upsets ?

Help us out here, Jafar. Given what you say ... this apparent need 'to make Wudhu' ... do businesses everywhere in Muslim countries need to provide 'Wudhu' facilities for those Muslims struck down by the curse of involuntary farting ?

Can one get a sick note from a Muslim doctor for excessive farting, if in fact such facilities are not laid on ?

Perhaps there are hospital wards in Muslim hospitals dedicated to the chronically afflicted (.. perhaps these, too, face Mecca) .. ?

Jafar, please, educate us on cultural farting differences amongst Muslim countries (if any). Us Western Infidels lack such insights, you see ...

Drummond
04-14-2013, 08:50 PM
Like many happily married couples, we are on farting terms. This thread is rapidly turning to toilet humour :)

I never thought I'd thank you for a post.Well done !

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2013, 08:57 PM
I never thought I'd thank you for a post.Well done !

Got to admit he did do quite well with that post. -Tyr

jafar00
04-14-2013, 10:16 PM
Ok, I have finally stopped laughing at all of those in this thread who actually took it seriously enough for a bit of good ole' Islam bashing. Thank God for that. My sides were starting to split!

Wadyan is a SATIRICAL NEWSPAPER.

It is something akin to The Onion and you all fell for it :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Here is another fine, "true" story from the same rag of journalistic fact!

http://wadiyan.com/2013/04/10/kim-jong-un-threatens-peanut-butter-missile-strike-on-us/
KIM JONG-UN THREATENS PEANUT BUTTER MISSILE STRIKE ON THE U.S.

Kim Jong-un, the Supreme leader of North Korea threatened the United States today with a preemptive Peanut Butter Missile strike, raising the level of rhetoric as the U.S. has begun deploying groups of B-1 heavy bombers to the Western Pacific region.
The announcement came in the early hours of this morning on North Korean Central News Agency (http://wadiyan.com/2013/04/01/cheap-war-us-plans-to-deploy-salvation-army-commandos-over-pyongyang-leaked/)(KCNA), after a joint meeting by the Supreme Leader with North Korean Scientists, Military experts and Peanut Butter makers.
“If US does not stop this mockery of war, the great nation of DPRK will not hesitate to launch a preemptive Peanut Butter Missile attack on their mainland,” Kim Jong-un announced.

http://wadiyan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/rsz_1kingjong_peanut_war.jpg (http://wadiyan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/rsz_1kingjong_peanut_war.jpg) Kim Jong-un headed the covert ‘Skippy-or-Jif’ program under his father
According to Dr. Jong Chan, Scientist and senior Military analyst in Pyongyang, the newly uncovered biological warfare program is based on a decade long research by Korean Scientists and Statisticians that found a sizeable portion of the Americans are severely allergic to peanuts and nuts in general.
“Our scientists have estimated that, at the current rate of spread, by 2050 more than 80% of the Americans will find peanuts life-threatening,” says Dr. Jong Chan.
The new war program code-named Skippy-or-Jif is designed to use a variety of deadly weapons including peanuts, peanut butter and homemade PBJ sandwiches against average Americans.
“This time we are going to catch them with their pants down,” said Kim Jong-un, while munching an extra-crunchy peanut bar on the State TV.
Reports leaked from the North Korea’s top-secret ammo manufacturing facility in Pyongyang supports Kim Jong’s claim. “There is an entire section devoted to making Long-Range Peanut Butter Missiles (LR-PBM) capable of spitting peanut butter sauce to the target, once reached the US mainland,” says our anonymous contact at the facility.

http://wadiyan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/fuck_peanut_missile_is_coming3.jpg (http://wadiyan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/fuck_peanut_missile_is_coming3.jpg)LR-PBM Missiles could threaten millions of lives in the U.S.
“The army has re-trained men to use custom-made machine guns capable of firing roasted peanuts to the Americans. In addition, soldiers are trained to throw homemade PBJs in standing, kneeling and in under- or side-arm throws to the enemy.”
Hours after the statement, the U.N. Security Council voted unanimously to further expand its sanctions on North Korea. The new sanction, which completely blocks DPRK’s right to export pubic hair to the rest of the world, is expected to suffocate its only industry.

jafar00
04-14-2013, 10:29 PM
What happens if Muslims eat large quantities of beans ? We Need To Know ...

The urge to fart is surely something which, even if only occasionally, inflicts your average Muslim ? Do Muslims never suffer stomach upsets ?

Sure we do. Egyptians have a stronger stomach for it since they eat so much Foul. It makes for a yummy breakfast!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1150/819349520_103fd85844.jpg

Help us out here, Jafar. Given what you say ... this apparent need 'to make Wudhu' ... do businesses everywhere in Muslim countries need to provide 'Wudhu' facilities for those Muslims struck down by the curse of involuntary farting ?

There are plenty of Mosques for that in Islamic countries. Most Muslims have a wash before praying anyway. There is no problem with your going about your daily business while farting like a trooper, however there it is better if you spend all day in a state of wudhu because you will be protected from satan while you are.

Can one get a sick note from a Muslim doctor for excessive farting, if in fact such facilities are not laid on ?

Probably. Never asked.

Perhaps there are hospital wards in Muslim hospitals dedicated to the chronically afflicted (.. perhaps these, too, face Mecca) .. ?

Well, you will find that many hospitals will be designed so the the beds face Mecca enabling patients to pray while in bed in case they can't get up to pray.

Jafar, please, educate us on cultural farting differences amongst Muslim countries (if any). Us Western Infidels lack such insights, you see ...

Since some of the Sunna (actions and sayings of the Prophet (saw) and companions) relates to bodily functions, Muslims are often less squeamish about it. I once farted accidentally while praying in the Mosque, and instead of anger or jokes and holding of noses, the brothers there were more concerned about my prayers being accepted while out of wudhu and suggested I should do my prayers again just in case.

We also wash our asses after taking a crap (just to keep the thread in the toilet) instead of wiping since wiping is not as clean. Water is also a lot softer on the butt than paper which you all must admit can be like sandpaper depending on where you are or how regular you are that day. Water is cleaner and more refreshing you must admit? :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-15-2013, 09:58 AM
Jafar , how about your first reply to this thread and attempt to justify Islam and Sharia? :laugh2:

And why would it be funny? Because we all know how extreme and controlling Islamists are. So I will have to check into this new accusation you are proclaiming here. -Tyr

Drummond
04-15-2013, 11:40 AM
Sure we do. Egyptians have a stronger stomach for it since they eat so much Foul. It makes for a yummy breakfast!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1150/819349520_103fd85844.jpg

Then I've a thought to offer. Maybe if they ate LESS foul things, maybe life, to them, would be pleasant enough to veer away from, oh, I don't know .. blowing people up, say ?

There are plenty of Mosques for that in Islamic countries. Most Muslims have a wash before praying anyway. There is no problem with your going about your daily business while farting like a trooper, however there it is better if you spend all day in a state of wudhu because you will be protected from satan while you are.

My question was .. 'do businesses everywhere in Muslim countries need to provide 'Wudhu' facilities for those Muslims struck down by the curse of involuntary farting ?' Judging by your answer, the proper answer would be for an involuntary Muslim farter to immediately rush out of his workplace and rapidly locate a Mosque, as though his 'religious life' depended on it ?

Were said Muslim businessman fail in his quest ... would he have a variation of a Fatwa issued against him ? A 'FARTWA', by any chance ?

Well, you will find that many hospitals will be designed so the the beds face Mecca enabling patients to pray while in bed in case they can't get up to pray.

... meaning that the farts would be directed against the general direction of Mecca ? How thoughtful.

Since some of the Sunna (actions and sayings of the Prophet (saw) and companions) relates to bodily functions, Muslims are often less squeamish about it. I once farted accidentally while praying in the Mosque, and instead of anger or jokes and holding of noses, the brothers there were more concerned about my prayers being accepted while out of wudhu and suggested I should do my prayers again just in case.

H'm.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T8UR1QKK4UA23BPT7

Q: please tell me honestly. Is farting un-islamic? I fart a few times every hour.:-(.please tell.)

A #1: Wuduu is a washing all Muslims are commanded to perform before praying 5 times a day; after doing Wuduu, Muslims are required to hold their farts in until they've fulfilled their mandated prayers. If they fart they have committed Al-Hadath, an impurity that requires the re-doing of the Wuduu before continuing praying.

A #2: which is why mosques should have religious environment officer to track the foul air in and around prayer hall. bmz singapore must have been a licensed environment officer for his muis.

Fascinating. You know, if Muslims cared as much about the sanctity of human life as they do about the incidence of farting, maybe, they'd be a far less bloodthirsty religion ?????

We also wash our asses after taking a crap (just to keep the thread in the toilet) instead of wiping since wiping is not as clean. Water is also a lot softer on the butt than paper which you all must admit can be like sandpaper depending on where you are or how regular you are that day. Water is cleaner and more refreshing you must admit? :)

Considering that the greatest concentration of Muslims will be found in Middle Eastern countries (.. for now, anyway ..) .. and considering the climate out there .. you'd surely have to imagine that water consumption was more of an 'issue' there ?

So, what happens ? Do Muslims get around that by recycling all the water they've used to wash their asses ??

And do I want to know HOW they recycle that water ? On reflection ... probably not ....

From a bit of research ...

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100604104830AAcifG6

Q: Are women allowed to fart in Islam? Or is it forbidden?

A: Farting is permitted but queefing is forbidden.

Yeah, That's Right

Seems to me, Jafar, that this is quite a piece of discrimination in Islam against women ? I wonder what, in Islam, the 'penalty' would be ?

Never mind. Here, Jafar, is how we Westerner Infidel types do it ... enjoy !! ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxxsP7VWVN8&feature=player_embedded

Marcus Aurelius
04-15-2013, 12:55 PM
next thing you know, Imams will all be carrying these...

http://www.getpranks.com/images/items/big/detector_big.jpg

Drummond
04-15-2013, 01:02 PM
next thing you know, Imams will all be carrying these...

http://www.getpranks.com/images/items/big/detector_big.jpg:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laug h2::coffee:

aboutime
04-15-2013, 03:14 PM
Obamacare will also include payments for Muslim Butt Plugs...better known as Fart Retainers...

4857..called BREAKING WIND!

jafar00
04-15-2013, 03:56 PM
Then I've a thought to offer. Maybe if they ate LESS foul things, maybe life, to them, would be pleasant enough to veer away from, oh, I don't know .. blowing people up, say ?

My question was .. 'do businesses everywhere in Muslim countries need to provide 'Wudhu' facilities for those Muslims struck down by the curse of involuntary farting ?' Judging by your answer, the proper answer would be for an involuntary Muslim farter to immediately rush out of his workplace and rapidly locate a Mosque, as though his 'religious life' depended on it ?

Were said Muslim businessman fail in his quest ... would he have a variation of a Fatwa issued against him ? A 'FARTWA', by any chance ?

... meaning that the farts would be directed against the general direction of Mecca ? How thoughtful.

H'm.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T8UR1QKK4UA23BPT7

Fascinating. You know, if Muslims cared as much about the sanctity of human life as they do about the incidence of farting, maybe, they'd be a far less bloodthirsty religion ?????

Considering that the greatest concentration of Muslims will be found in Middle Eastern countries (.. for now, anyway ..) .. and considering the climate out there .. you'd surely have to imagine that water consumption was more of an 'issue' there ?

So, what happens ? Do Muslims get around that by recycling all the water they've used to wash their asses ??

And do I want to know HOW they recycle that water ? On reflection ... probably not ....

From a bit of research ...

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100604104830AAcifG6

Seems to me, Jafar, that this is quite a piece of discrimination in Islam against women ? I wonder what, in Islam, the 'penalty' would be ?

Never mind. Here, Jafar, is how we Westerner Infidel types do it ... enjoy !! ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxxsP7VWVN8&feature=player_embedded

It's great to see your sources of Islamic information are well known for factual information on all sorts of subjects /sarcasm

Really? A random post on yahoo answers is proof of discrimination against women?

Marcus Aurelius
04-15-2013, 04:30 PM
It's great to see your sources of Islamic information are well known for factual information on all sorts of subjects /sarcasm

Really? A random post on yahoo answers is proof of discrimination against women?

sarcasm? From a 'man' who calls Al Jazeera fair, balanced and accurate?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

red states rule
04-15-2013, 04:59 PM

Not many Muslims here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs

aboutime
04-15-2013, 05:40 PM
Not many Muslims here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs

red states rule. I am personally, really surprised that you were able to get your hands on the Daily Obama Staff meeting in both video, and audio.

This should put an end to all of the hyperbole created by the Republicans who insist that Obama has tried to be Non-partisan. And, for me. THAT STINKS!

red states rule
04-15-2013, 05:44 PM
No Muslims here either
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt3745NRxpo

aboutime
04-15-2013, 05:52 PM
No Muslims here either

Great stuff. In the words of the Messiah Obama. "The Servant waits, while the Master Baits!"
Which makes Obama a true MASTER-BAITER.

Who knew such a COMEDY would ever become REALITY by 2013?

red states rule
04-15-2013, 05:54 PM
Great stuff. In the words of the Messiah Obama. "The Servant waits, while the Master Baits!"
Which makes Obama a true MASTER-BAITER.

Who knew such a COMEDY would ever become REALITY by 2013?

Mel Brooks was a comic genius.

Drummond
04-15-2013, 08:12 PM

Well, I can see you're impressed.

This is one of your posts which is critical, yet lacking any countering substance.

Care, now, to offer any ? Or shall we just see that your failure to counter my post in any useful way persists .. because it MUST ?

aboutime
04-15-2013, 08:19 PM

This is one of your posts which is critical, yet lacking any countering substance.

Care, now, to offer any ? Or shall we just see that your failure to counter my post in any useful way persists .. because it MUST ?

Sir Drummond. Me thinks many of us are forgetting something. Like our pretend president, and masterful Liar Obama.

jafar is the very same. Never honestly answers any questions, and always presents other questions as a means of distraction, and
avoiding any personal responsibility to be caught trying to prove Honest Fact are false. His worst enemy is TRUTH.

Drummond
04-15-2013, 08:31 PM
Sir Drummond. Me thinks many of us are forgetting something. Like our pretend president, and masterful Liar Obama.

jafar is the very same. Never honestly answers any questions, and always presents other questions as a means of distraction, and
avoiding any personal responsibility to be caught trying to prove Honest Fact are false. His worst enemy is TRUTH.

Yes.

Of course, in Jafar's case, he never lacks a teleprompter. Just cobble together a mixture of the Quran, sanitisation and deniability, and hey presto .. !

Marcus Aurelius
04-15-2013, 09:47 PM
Obamacare will also include payments for Muslim Butt Plugs...better known as Fart Retainers...

4857..called BREAKING WIND!

http://content8.flixster.com/question/34/92/35/3492358_std.jpg

jafar00
04-16-2013, 01:48 AM
No Muslims here either

Brilliant! :)

Here is another with fart jokes that Drummond might appreciate :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do-wDPoC6GM

Here I was thinking we were engaged in making fart jokes.

red states rule
04-16-2013, 02:59 AM
Was Redd talking about Muslim women?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmlFzw5xvoE

aboutime
04-17-2013, 06:00 PM
http://content8.flixster.com/question/34/92/35/3492358_std.jpg

Imagine Joe Biden with Butt Plugs in his ears. He would instantly become the AVATAR of the Democrat Party.