PDA

View Full Version : Found this

cadet
04-15-2013, 05:55 PM
"Dear America,

Your government is corrupt.Your bankers are holding you as collateral. Your military is being used to terrorize and occupy small, helpless countries. Their resistance is not "terrorism."

Your media sells you propaganda and lies. your water is fluoridated. You're distracted by television.

Your wars are not about freedom. Your wars are about greed, resources, control, and ownership of central banks. You have more in common with us then you have with your billionaire politicians. We want peace.We want to live happily with our families.

The rest of us see these things, why can't you?

You have the power to change things. Please, wake up.

Sincerely and lovingly,
The rest of the world."

^^Different point of view. Not saying it's right, but that's how some people see us.

fj1200
04-15-2013, 05:59 PM
^^Different point of view. Not saying it's right, but that's how some people see us.

Foreign and domestic.

Drummond
04-15-2013, 07:41 PM
Source: '9GAG' ... ?

The Left hates America, because you're proof of how much of a success story Capitalism is, and always can be. You are proof that the opposite of what they stand for can be a system under which Mankind thrives.

Muslims - as Al Qaeda proved - hate America because they oppose the Christianity that inspired its creation, and the fact that your country continues to stand in opposition to their religion. They hate your love of freedom. They hate democracy with a passion. So of course they want what you are undermined, and overridden with what THEY are.

Think of it this way. You are hated by the evils of this world, because you insist on standing for something GOOD and DECENT. Your enemies hate you for it.

WHY heed what your ENEMIES say ?

aboutime
04-15-2013, 07:51 PM
"Dear America,

Your government is corrupt.Your bankers are holding you as collateral. Your military is being used to terrorize and occupy small, helpless countries. Their resistance is not "terrorism."

Your media sells you propaganda and lies. your water is fluoridated. You're distracted by television.

Your wars are not about freedom. Your wars are about greed, resources, control, and ownership of central banks. You have more in common with us then you have with your billionaire politicians. We want peace.We want to live happily with our families.

Sincerely and lovingly,
The rest of the world."

YOUR DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW...is just an excuse to come here and say it.
cadet. If that (above) is really how you feel about your own country.
I personally, as a veteran of this nation who made it possible for you to believe that total crap.
Would not Want You in Our Military, in any form, or fashion.
Feelings, and words like that are 180 degrees opposite the Oath you must take, and swear to obey
if you become a member of our military.
Frankly. There is no place, anywhere in uniform for someone who even thinks that way.
Of course you, and others will disagree with me on this. I expect it.
But, I have known, met, and seen others who felt, spoke, and acted that way while I was
in uniform. And most of them...failed, and failed to comply with the oath as they sought
the easy way out of almost everything. And they were gone.

Robert A Whit
04-15-2013, 08:24 PM
I personally, as a veteran of this nation who made it possible for you to believe that total crap.
Feelings, and words like that are 180 degrees opposite the Oath you must take, and swear to obey
Frankly. There is no place, anywhere in uniform for someone who even thinks that way.
But, I have known, met, and seen others who felt, spoke, and acted that way while I was
in uniform. And most of them...failed, and failed to comply with the oath as they sought

Calm down. He was just doing as you do and breaking wind.

jimnyc
04-15-2013, 08:34 PM
"Dear America,

Sincerely and lovingly,
The rest of the world."

Dear rest of the world.

We tried as hard as we could to change things. We were simply outnumbered and they voted for Obama. Rules are rules though.

Sincerely and lovingly,
The smarter minority of the USA

aboutime
04-15-2013, 08:36 PM
Calm down. He was just doing as you do and breaking wind.

You really are....DEAF. I told you last week. Mind your own business. Then there won't be any problem with your childhood fantasy.

Robert A Whit
04-15-2013, 08:55 PM
You really are....DEAF. I told you last week. Mind your own business. Then there won't be any problem with your childhood fantasy.

Thank you. And you still can't stand a compliment. When you type, how loud are your words?

aboutime
04-15-2013, 08:57 PM
Thank you. And you still can't stand a compliment. When you type, how loud are your words?

I type really slow for you, because I know you can't read too fast.

See. If you had minded your own business. You wouldn't have made a fool of yourself for all to see.

Compliment?????

Robert A Whit
04-15-2013, 08:59 PM
I type really slow for you, because I know you can't read too fast.

See. If you had minded your own business. You wouldn't have made a fool of yourself for all to see.

Compliment?????

Type super fast. I read at lightning speed. See, when you insult, you claim it was a compliment.

I paid you the same type of compliment.

Please calm down. I have a hunch you drink far too much.

Calm down.

cadet
04-15-2013, 08:59 PM

*Ahem* Bullshit. It pissed me off, and I wanted to see ya'lls reaction as well. Besides, it's nice to "Know thy enemy"

I reiterate. I disagree with it. I understand where someone could get this idea, and I calmly explained to them the fact that our media is not controlled by the gov't. And most sane Americans are against war, and then there's obama that keeps the war going.

The oath is to the people and the constitution. You do have to admit that the gov't has gone a little tyrannical. And they've been giving the Constitution a back seat.

I'm glad to know that by giving this information that you were a great participant in a debate that didn't include paragraphs of nothing. <sarcasm>
I find that many liberals can say paragraphs upon paragraphs and simply say "You're wrong and stupid and I'm right." Which, surprisingly I can do that same thing to yours. :rolleyes:

aboutime
04-15-2013, 09:02 PM
*Ahem* Bullshit. It pissed me off, and I wanted to see ya'lls reaction as well. Besides, it's nice to "Know thy enemy"

I reiterate. I disagree with it. I understand where someone could get this idea, and I calmly explained to them the fact that our media is not controlled by the gov't. And most sane Americans are against war, and then there's obama that keeps the war going.

The oath is to the people and the constitution. You do have to admit that the gov't has gone a little tyrannical. And they've been giving the Constitution a back seat.

I'm glad to know that by giving this information that you were a great participant in a debate that didn't include paragraphs of nothing. <sarcasm>
I find that many liberals can say paragraphs upon paragraphs and simply say "You're wrong and stupid and I'm right." Which, surprisingly I can do that same thing to yours. :rolleyes:

Wrong again. Read the oath again.</sarcasm>

Robert A Whit
04-15-2013, 09:04 PM

Don't let him get you down. A gallon of hooch and he will be good for another week.

When he blows hard at you that way, tell him to calm down.</sarcasm>

cadet
04-15-2013, 09:05 PM
Wrong again. Read the oath again.

I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

The Constitution is WE the People. Thus, the support of the people. Nowhere in that oath does it say anything about a tyrannical gov't.

cadet
04-15-2013, 09:06 PM

Wrong again. Read the oath again.

i assume that's what you were talking about. You are most certainly wrong sir.

Abbey Marie
04-15-2013, 11:50 PM
And every person who would make a statement as in the OP, would be even more greedy, controlling, etc., than they've described, once they had power. See: any Communist ruler.

jafar00
04-16-2013, 01:32 AM
Muslims - as Al Qaeda proved - hate America because they oppose the Christianity that inspired its creation, and the fact that your country continues to stand in opposition to their religion. They hate your love of freedom. They hate democracy with a passion. So of course they want what you are undermined, and overridden with what THEY are.

Nope. Al Qaeda hates America because they stopped getting money, guns and training.

aboutime
04-17-2013, 05:56 PM
The Constitution is WE the People. Thus, the support of the people. Nowhere in that oath does it say anything about a tyrannical gov't.

Have you graduated from High School? Show me...after you post that OATH again. Where the words WE THE PEOPLE appear in the oath. Not the Constitution that Obama ignores, and his Oath does not mention WE THE PEOPLE either.

LITTORAL....is what most would demand. Not your opinion.

Missileman
04-17-2013, 06:53 PM
With Klaxons blaring in the background...IRONY ALERT!

cadet
04-17-2013, 07:59 PM
Have you graduated from High School? Show me...after you post that OATH again. Where the words WE THE PEOPLE appear in the oath. Not the Constitution that Obama ignores, and his Oath does not mention WE THE PEOPLE either.

LITTORAL....is what most would demand. Not your opinion.

Let me put this in simple words.

Oath is to constitution.

Constitution is about freedom, and even starts with WE THE PEOPLE.

Ergo, oath is to the people.

And nowhere in the oath does it say anything about standing up for the gov't. But everything about standing up for the constitution of the united states and what it stands for.

aboutime
04-17-2013, 08:02 PM
Let me put this in simple words.

Oath is to constitution.

Constitution is about freedom, and even starts with WE THE PEOPLE.

Ergo, oath is to the people.

And nowhere in the oath does it say anything about standing up for the gov't. But everything about standing up for the constitution of the united states and what it stands for.

Okay. I'll make it even simpler for you young man. OF COURSE. You are right. Convince the people
you may be teaming up with...in uniform. That's where you'll learn how misguided you deny being.
Remember that when you raise your hand, and swear to honor that Oath.
If, YOU ever get to take it.

cadet
04-17-2013, 08:14 PM
Okay. I'll make it even simpler for you young man. OF COURSE. You are right. Convince the people
you may be teaming up with...in uniform. That's where you'll learn how misguided you deny being.
Remember that when you raise your hand, and swear to honor that Oath.
If, YOU ever get to take it.

Who in the hell goes into the military not thinking about protecting the people of the united states?
What in the HELL were your reasons if not to protect the people and their freedoms?!? Glory? Just want to legally kill people?? Guns and explosives??? Who the hell in their right mind doesn't go into it for freedom justice and liberty?!?!?!?!?

tailfins
04-17-2013, 08:19 PM
thank you. And you still can't stand a compliment. When you type, how loud are your words?

THIS LOUd!

Drummond
04-17-2013, 10:30 PM
Nope. Al Qaeda hates America because they stopped getting money, guns and training.

They STOPPED getting money, guns and training from America ?? Jafar, to have stopped, they'd need to have first STARTED.

Care to offer any evidence at all that Al Qaeda ever received anything like that from the US ? I challenge you to do so. And in making any attempt to meet that challenge, remember, Jafar, that Al Qaeda didn't come into existence until the latter 1980's - it was their predecessors, the Mujahiddeen, who were helped.

Being a Muslim, and a self-confessed terrorist supporter, I'd have expected you to know that, Jafar.

jafar00
04-17-2013, 10:56 PM
Who in the hell goes into the military not thinking about protecting the people of the united states?
What in the HELL were your reasons if not to protect the people and their freedoms?!? Glory? Just want to legally kill people?? Guns and explosives??? Who the hell in their right mind doesn't go into it for freedom justice and liberty?!?!?!?!?

Well, the ones who go into it for a college scholarship, or to get a fast track to citizenship come to mind...

They STOPPED getting money, guns and training from America ?? Jafar, to have stopped, they'd need to have first STARTED.

Care to offer any evidence at all that Al Qaeda ever received anything like that from the US ? I challenge you to do so. And in making any attempt to meet that challenge, remember, Jafar, that Al Qaeda didn't come into existence until the latter 1980's - it was their predecessors, the Mujahiddeen, who were helped.

Being a Muslim, and a self-confessed terrorist supporter, I'd have expected you to know that, Jafar.

It is widely known that Al Qaeda is a CIA creation and are often called Al CIAdah. You started it, you finish it.

revelarts
04-17-2013, 11:50 PM
"Dear America,

Sincerely and lovingly,
The rest of the world.

I agree with a lot of that.
I've got one answer for the question "The rest of us see these things, why can't you?"

Pride.

That'd be funny if it weren't true.

but we are still giving money to the brotherhood and Alqeada in Libya (http://www.examiner.com/article/u-s-supports-al-qaeda-freedom-fighters-against-gaddafi-libyan-civil-war), Egypt (http://cnsnews.com/news/article/egypts-christians-think-us-backing-muslim-brotherhood-congressman-warns) and Alqeada in Syria (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/09/world/middleeast/syrian-rebels-tied-to-al-qaeda-play-key-role-in-war.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0). And money to the Taliban in Afghanistan to let our supplies through.

Not to mention the terrorist group Jundulah that we protect and support so they can terrorize the Iranians... we hope.

i understand there are more muslims extremist we are supporting in the other 'stan's that rarely get a mention in mainstrempravda.

cadet
04-18-2013, 07:12 AM
I agree with a lot of that.
I've got one answer for the question "The rest of us see these things, why can't you?"

Pride.

I disagree. I think the guy who wrote that letter didn't take into account that we've either been asked to get involved with other countries each time, or had a plane flown into our building. Enough to piss us off.
Terrorism isn't rebellion for freedom from the US. If we pulled out it'd just keep going.

I figure if we ever did pull out of all the other countries, we couldn't be the common enemy of all those little countries with short man syndrome.

Imagine if we never got involved. Europe would be known as Germany, the middle east would have killed itself and left a sheet of glass.
S Korea would be communist as well as starving like their northern counterparts, and everyone would be pissed that the superpower isn't stepping in to help them.

Either way, we're the bad guys.

revelarts
04-18-2013, 07:45 AM
our government is corrupt.
is there debate to be had there

Your bankers are holding you as collateral.
True

Your military is being used to terrorize and occupy small, helpless countries.
Small yes, helpless that's debatable, terrozie yes and no

Their resistance is not "terrorism."
true.

Your media sells you propaganda and lies.
true.

your water is fluoridated.
true

You're distracted by television.
How did i miss Fringe this is great.... what did you say

Your wars are not about freedom.
Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, see list in other thread, sadly it seems many if not most are/were not

Your wars are about greed, resources, control,
seems many are, though we are given other reasons, and some other consolation prizes go to the people of the countries.

and ownership of central banks.
that's a long story but there's truth there as well

You have more in common with us then you have with your billionaire politicians.
probably true

We want peace.We want to live happily with our families.
Most people do, power does something to people though, as Jefferson said even the best will turn into wolves.
And then add to that your psychopaths. and Ideoligical - religious - prejudice violent fringe of people who just want peace with "their kinda people".

cadet
04-18-2013, 03:37 PM
I think abouttime gave up and conceded that I was right all along. :dance:

jimnyc
04-18-2013, 03:42 PM
It is widely known that Al Qaeda is a CIA creation and are often called Al CIAdah. You started it, you finish it.

Then don't complain and bitch when we go into foreign lands to do just that, because the governments and citizens there are too damn cowardly to get involved.

cadet
04-18-2013, 03:46 PM

Funny joke, you make it sound like our gov't is organized.
Al Qaeda and the Taliban declared war on us first btw.