PDA

View Full Version : Al Qaeda published bomb instructions (type used at Boston)

Robert A Whit
04-16-2013, 05:27 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/16/al-qaeda-magazine-pressure-cooker-bomb-directions/2088109/

Instructions to make bombs out of pressure cookers similar to those believed the source of two explosions in Boston on Monday were published two years ago in Inspire, an online magazine tied to al-Qaeda and the late U.S.-born cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, an analysis of the magazine shows.
The article, "How to Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom," by "the AQ Chef" instructed would-be bombers to glue shrapnel to the inside of a pressure cooker and then "fill in the cooker with the inflammable material."
Would-be bombers, the article said, should use gloves to prevent their fingerprints from being found on the bomb fragments and to "put you [sic] faith in Allah and pray for the success of your operation."
The summer 2010 issue of Inspire featured several articles on what it called "the open-source Jihad," which instructed readers on how to make their own terrorist materials.
Awlaki, the magazine's founder, was killed in a U.S. drone strike in Yemen in 2011.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2013, 07:55 PM
Obama admin. has already denied it was from any of the Saudi branch groups. Isn't it strange that how they can say that when (supposedly)not knowing exactly who did the deed!!???
If it can be made to serve Obama's agenda in any meaningful way I say he should be the top suspect as to who masterminded it.
Of course what do I know, I only predicted his massive new anti-gun campaign many months before he started it ...--Tyr

Kathianne
04-16-2013, 08:00 PM
Obama admin. has already denied it was from any of the Saudi branch groups. Isn't it strange that how they can say that when (supposedly)not knowing exactly who did the deed!!???
If it can be made to serve Obama's agenda in any meaningful way I say he should be the top suspect as to who masterminded it.
Of course what do I know, I only predicted his massive new anti-gun campaign many months before he started it ...--Tyr

Have a link? I find lots about the Saudi national that was investigated and cleared, but find nothing from Obama or any other government agency clearing ALL Saudis.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Have a link? I find lots about the Saudi national that was investigated and cleared, but find nothing from Obama or any other government agency clearing ALL Saudis.

No link , heard that on AM radio station today.

jafar00
04-16-2013, 10:29 PM

Unfortunately it seems that all Arabs or even those who look anything like Arabs become suspects like the 2 men who were "speaking Arabic" on a plane from Boston yesterday who were removed from the flight and questioned. (http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/men-speaking-arabic-removed-flight-boston-airport/nXNWW/)

Is speaking Arabic on a plane illegal? Years of anti Islamic hatred and media have taken their toll on humanity.

What about the poor guy who was tackled to the ground yesterday as he was running for his life and was detained and had his apartment searched? He was completely innocent. He was only guilty of looking like an Arab.

What has become of US society?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2013, 10:51 PM
Unfortunately it seems that all Arabs or even those who look anything like Arabs become suspects like the 2 men who were "speaking Arabic" on a plane from Boston yesterday who were removed from the flight and questioned. (http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/men-speaking-arabic-removed-flight-boston-airport/nXNWW/)

Is speaking Arabic on a plane illegal? Years of anti Islamic hatred and media have taken their toll on humanity.

What about the poor guy who was tackled to the ground yesterday as he was running for his life and was detained and had his apartment searched? He was completely innocent. He was only guilty of looking like an Arab.

What has become of US society?

Many of us woke up to the fact that muslims want to kill all that do not become muslims. You know that so stop playing games and acting as if you are shocked that we see the evil the radical muslims are hellbent on doing . Been going on for decades worldwide and getting worse every year!
If America just nuked two cities over there I bet almost all of it would stop immediately. MEC** and Med***. --Tyr