red states rule
04-16-2013, 05:56 PM
Breaking story no link at this time

Things are starting to pick up

Kathianne
04-16-2013, 07:09 PM
Breaking story no link at this time

Things are starting to pick up

It looks like I beat RSR by seconds and a link, http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?40269-Ricin-Confirmed-Regarding-Letter-Sent-To-Senator&p=631652#post631652

however, that was quite awhile ago.

I thought the folks here were all about current events and war on terror? Guess not.

aboutime
04-16-2013, 07:16 PM
It looks like I beat RSR by seconds and a link, http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?40269-Ricin-Confirmed-Regarding-Letter-Sent-To-Senator&p=631652#post631652

however, that was quite awhile ago.

I thought the folks here were all about current events and war on terror? Guess not.

Shucks Kathianne. I didn't know we were in competition. Trying to post something before someone else?

What's the prize?

Kathianne
04-16-2013, 07:20 PM
Shucks Kathianne. I didn't know we were in competition. Trying to post something before someone else?

What's the prize?

You missed the message. Why do you think I posted on his link?

red states rule
04-17-2013, 02:11 AM
Hey mods can you merge these please?

Kathianne
04-17-2013, 04:58 PM
Hey mods can you merge these please?

No need, my point was that this seems an important topic, yet few comments here or on mine. Weird to me, that's all.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-18-2013, 10:57 PM
No need, my point was that this seems an important topic, yet few comments here or on mine. Weird to me, that's all.

Dude was arrested for doing the deed. And he is a democrat..:laugh::laugh:

Appears they have him nailed... A democrat! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-19-2013, 07:05 AM
GUY ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTING TO RICIN POISON OBAMA AND OTHERS IS A DAMN DEMOCRAT!!!!!.:laugh2:

WHICH SHOOTS HOLES ALL INTO THIS OBAMA AND LAMESTREAM MEDIA DESIRE TO HAVE TERRORISTS THAT ARE WHITE, CHRISTIAN, REPUBLICAN AND TEA PARTY!!

How will the treasonous media try to spin this now?

OBAMA FREAKED OUT BECAUSE THE SENATE DEFEATED HIS GUN GRAB ATTEMPT NOW THIS GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT HITS THE PUNK RIGHT IN THE FACE..
GOD WHAT A BLESSING..-- :beer:

WE GET TO SEE WHICH SIDE IS THE TRUE EVIL(AGAIN)..--TYR