PDA

View Full Version : Exit Strategy

Gem
06-01-2007, 12:54 PM
www.swissinfo.org/eng/international/ticker/detail/Top_Bush_aide_Dan_Bartlett_resigns.html?siteSect=1 43&sid=7884289&cKey=1180716166000

"His wife had given him a nudge back when their third son was born four months ago by suggesting the baby be named "Exit Strategy."

Does that tell any of you Righties anything???

I'll give the righties two guesses as to why US liberals like to call you characters "morons". I'll bet Dan Bartletts wife- and probably Dan Bartlett- know why. And they've been in a position to know. Too bad the rest of ya are soooo clueless. I think it's time for the Bush supportin' Righties to wake up and smell the...:coffee:

Gem

Mr. P
06-01-2007, 01:15 PM
"I figured after 13 years and a lot of experience under our belt, this was a time to turn a new chapter in my life," Bartlett said.

You just can't make a hate Bush issue outta this, IDIOT.

Gem
06-01-2007, 01:30 PM
You just can't make a hate Bush issue outta this, IDIOT.

Why do you think Bartlett's wife would have wanted to name their last child "Exit Strategy"?
I don't think most mothers of newborns would ever consider naming their newborn "Exit Strategy"- unless of course there was a good reason for it.
I also think that after four years of Bush's policies we can see who the real idiots have been.

Gem
:coffee:

Mr. P
06-01-2007, 01:38 PM
Why do you think Bartlett's wife would have wanted to name their last child "Exit Strategy"?
Gem

Perhaps because she wanted him home more? Works for me. Keep trying to twist it though, I have no doubt you will.

Gem
06-01-2007, 01:55 PM
Perhaps because she wanted him home more? Works for me. Keep trying to twist it though, I have no doubt you will.

I don't have to twist anything, Mr.P. I think Barlett's wife's statement, and the timing of it, speaks well enough for itself.

Gem

Samantha
06-01-2007, 02:06 PM
Like rats on a sinking ship.

remie
06-01-2007, 02:17 PM
I don't think most mothers of newborns would ever consider naming their newborn "Exit Strategy"- unless of course there was a good reason for it.
I also think that after four years of Bush's policies we can see who the real idiots have been.

Gem

Maybe she didnt want to have more children and wanted him to have an exit strategy when they had sex. Really Gem.....this is a stretech even for you libs.

Gem
06-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Like rats on a sinking ship.

Hell, that ship sunk quite awhile ago. All the rats are doing now is furiously threading the water in their cesspool trying to keep the stench of their cherished and decaying beliefs out of their nostrils! Personally I hope it gags and chokes them!

Gem

Gem
06-01-2007, 02:38 PM
Maybe she didnt want to have more children and wanted him to have an exit strategy when they had sex. Really Gem.....this is a stretech even for you libs.

I don't think it would have been necessary for Dan Bartlett to resign to achieve that. Really, Remie! Of course, when considering the opinions of the die-hard Righties here and elsewhere I also have to take into account the fact that you all were suckers enough to chumped into believing that Saddam had WMD's and a "working relationship" with bin Laden and al Qeada too. So it comes as no surprise to me that you'd con yourselves into believing what you do in this instance either. You neocons are certainly dredging up a lot of lame excuses from the bottom of your barrels, Remie! Whatcha gonna do when there's nothing left in the bottom of your barrels of excuses to scrape up, Remie?

Idiots indeed!!! :lame2:

Gem

stephanie
06-01-2007, 02:41 PM
:cuckoo:

Gem
06-01-2007, 02:44 PM
:cuckoo:

Why is it you frequently post smileys as your response, Stephanie? Are you not intelligent enough to formulate a rational response of your own? Or is English your second language?

Gem

stephanie
06-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Why is it you frequently post smileys as your response, Stephanie? Are you not intelligent enough to formulate a rational response of your own? Or is English your second language?

Gem

:cow:

Monkeybone
06-01-2007, 02:53 PM
it does also state in there that he did wanna spend more time with his family, so that is why he was leaving and getting a dif job...maybe it was for an exit to the job?

Gem
06-01-2007, 02:59 PM
:cow:

Are ya sayin' you need more methane, Stephanie?
Step "right" up and get you some!!!

Gem