PDA

View Full Version : Actor blames Boston attack on gun culture: ’2nd amendment must go’

jimnyc
04-17-2013, 11:35 AM
What an idiot.

Actor and comedian Jay Mohr waded into the gun debate on Twitter after Monday’s deadly terrorist attacks at the Boston Marathon.
“What bothers me most about today is that we’re getting used 2 it. ENOUGH. 2nd amendment must go. Violence has 2 stop. Culture MUST change,” the Jerry Maguire actor tweeted Monday night.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/16/actor-blames-boston-attack-on-gun-culture-2nd-amendment-must-go/#ixzz2QjtdCiBn

Thunderknuckles
04-17-2013, 12:18 PM
I Jay Mohr's world this is how a Terrorist conversation would go down in the absence of the 2nd Amendment

Ramzi Yousef: "I have a plan to bomb the World Trade Center!"
Mahmud Abouhalima: "Nah, we can't do that."
Ramzi Yousef: "Why not?"
Mahmud Abouhalima: "We don't have a 2nd Amendment right to bear arms in America"
Ramzi Yousef: "Oh, OK. Hey, can you pass the hummus?"

Really Jay, you are a complete fool!

jimnyc
04-17-2013, 12:54 PM
Just another typical knee-jerk reaction to any type of violence. The uninformed and ignorant want to rule the majority.

aboutime
04-17-2013, 03:18 PM
Those who are connected to HOLLYWOOD in any way, manner, or shape should STFU. Until the BLOODSHED stops in the Making of Movies that make Killers Hero's, and someone to admire...WHICH THEY ALL DO.

This stupidity from celebrities will continue.

Of course. Everyone will instantly say. You can't blame TV or MOVIES for this.

But I disagree. How many of us know children today that spend hours, and hours playing GAMES designed to GLORIFY killing, death, gore, and blowing up other human beings??

If that isn't enough. Turn on your TV, or go to the movie theater in your neighborhood and count the number of shots fired, people killed, cars blown up, planes shot down, and SWEAR WORDS that WIN ACADEMY AWARDS..or OSCAR'S for being so REALISTIC in treating, and entertaining a society of IDIOTS.

red states rule
04-17-2013, 03:22 PM
What the hell do guns have to do with a bombing?

How would banning law abiding citizens owning a gun have stopped the bombs from going off?

I guess this Hollywood idiot was pissed off that Jim Carrey and Harrison ford were getting all the attention so he chimed in with his "wisdom" to get a little publicity

Abbey Marie
04-17-2013, 03:56 PM
Jay Mohr is stooop-id. Everyone knows the bombing was becuz gays can't marry everywhere.

red states rule
04-17-2013, 04:03 PM
Jay Mohr is stooop-id. Everyone knows the bombing was becuz gays can't marry everywhere.

Limo libs like this fool are the reason we have the 2nd Amendment Abbey

BTW if gay marriage becomes the law of the land the only people who will be happy are the divorce lawyers

aboutime
04-17-2013, 04:23 PM

Isn't this Mohr guy related to Chris..Tingle Up Your Leg...Matthews? Or...are they secretly married, and sharing Barney Frank on alternate weekends???

hjmick
04-17-2013, 04:27 PM
Never much cared for Mohr. He's not particularly funny and he's not a particularly good actor.

That being said, the next time I give a flying rhinoceros fart about what any celebrity or pseudo-celebrity has to say about politics or policy, it will be the first time...

Robert A Whit
04-17-2013, 04:39 PM
Just another typical knee-jerk reaction to any type of violence. The uninformed and ignorant want to rule the majority.

Well, Jay Mohr may be stupid but he is very dumb about the constitution