PDA

View Full Version : Are Bostonians wishing they had guns at home?

glockmail
04-19-2013, 03:03 PM
Are Bostonians wishing they had guns at home to protect themselves during this lock down?

Sorry siblings, but you can't have mine. :slap:

NightTrain
04-19-2013, 03:08 PM
Are Bostonians wishing they had guns at home to protect themselves during this lock down?

Sorry siblings, but you can't have mine. :slap:

I'll bet those that don't have one wish they did right about now.

It's much better to shoot someone at range when they have one of those special muslim vests & IEDs.

Abbey Marie
04-19-2013, 03:39 PM
We do't need no stinkin' guns. The police are only minutes away, and plus, while we wait for them to arrive, we can reason with terrorists, right?

aboutime
04-19-2013, 03:44 PM
We do't need no stinkin' guns. The police are only minutes away, and plus, while we wait for them to arrive, we can reason with terrorists, right?

That sounds like the perfect plan. As advertised by the Obama/DNC appeasement instructions. Followed by the Gay Tongue Motions used in the wonderful City By the Bay...THAN FRAN THISCO....otherwise known as BARNEYVILLE.

Abbey Marie
04-19-2013, 03:46 PM
That sounds like the perfect plan. As advertised by the Obama/DNC appeasement instructions. Followed by the Gay Tongue Motions used in the wonderful City By the Bay...THAN FRAN THISCO....otherwise known as BARNEYVILLE.

Thanks! I thought it was pretty foolproof. As in proof a fool would think it's good.:laugh2:

aboutime
04-19-2013, 03:47 PM
Thanks! I thought it was pretty foolproof. As in proof a fool would think it's good.:laugh2:

Obama and the DNC are never wrong.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 11:08 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Abbey http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=632384#post632384)

That is okay Abbey. He keeps telling me he talks just the same way I talk.

But right you are Abbey.

aboutime
04-20-2013, 04:12 PM
That is okay Abbey. He keeps telling me he talks just the same way I talk.

But right you are Abbey.

And you forgot to tell Abbey how my Impersonation of you was PERFECT in every way.

glockmail
04-22-2013, 01:55 PM
New question. Are Bostonians glad that the bomber will be tried under federal terrorist law that demands the death penalty? Since they wussed out on capital punishment for murder in their state.

Marcus Aurelius
04-22-2013, 01:59 PM

Let's not forget, shooting a terrorist or robber is a violation of their civil rights!

Abbey Marie
04-22-2013, 02:37 PM
To the opening question: I would say, they might actually consider gun ownership if the government can tax it to death to fund social programs.

Marcus Aurelius
04-22-2013, 02:48 PM
To the opening question: I would say, they might actually consider gun ownership if the government can tax it to death to fund social programs.

that would violate the 2nd amendment, and they know it, or they would have tried it by now.

aboutime
04-22-2013, 02:51 PM
that would violate the 2nd amendment, and they know it, or they would have tried it by now.

Marcus. BUT...they are trying to destroy, and get rid of the 2nd amendment. Much like the 1st amendment...they only pay attention to the parts of the Constitution...THEY LIKE.

tailfins
04-22-2013, 03:50 PM
Marcus. BUT...they are trying to destroy, and get rid of the 2nd amendment. Much like the 1st amendment...they only pay attention to the parts of the Constitution...THEY LIKE.

A lefty is a lefty to the death (theirs or anyone else's). Support for gun control will stay strong in metro Boston. Those that don't like it will decide spending 2-3 hours a day sitting on I-93 is worth it.