PDA

View Full Version : Koran Teacher in East Kalimantan Arrested for Raping Student

Voted4Reagan
04-19-2013, 03:57 PM
http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/news/koran-teacher-in-east-kalimantan-arrested-for-raping-student/586050

A Koran recital teacher who is also an imam at a Tarakan mosque in East Kalimantan has been arrested after admitting to raping one of his students, an 8-year old girl.

The girl’s mother reported 40-year old Sul to the police upon learning of her daughter’s ordeal.

Drummond
04-19-2013, 05:29 PM
http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/news/koran-teacher-in-east-kalimantan-arrested-for-raping-student/586050

A Koran recital teacher who is also an imam at a Tarakan mosque in East Kalimantan has been arrested after admitting to raping one of his students, an 8-year old girl.

The girl’s mother reported 40-year old Sul to the police upon learning of her daughter’s ordeal.

At the risk of inviting a Fatwa upon myself .. I happen to think that reverence for Mohammed can be taken too far - even if this particular paedophile IS an Imam ...

OK, Jafar - care to offer comment ?

Perhaps this Koran recital teacher and Imam, er'm, 'isn't really Islamic' .. ??

aboutime
04-19-2013, 06:27 PM
At the risk of inviting a Fatwa upon myself .. I happen to think that reverence for Mohammed can be taken too far - even if this particular paedophile IS an Imam ...

Sir Drummond. Your use of the word above ^ 'recital' probably would be better understood by jafar if it was spelled "RECTAL".

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-19-2013, 06:46 PM

FF- Mohammad the perverted child molester. That Imam was just being like the great Mohammad. Right , Jafar?? ;)

Drummond
04-19-2013, 07:43 PM
FF- Mohammad the perverted child molester. That Imam was just being like the great Mohammad. Right , Jafar?? ;)

Exactly my own thinking ! Revere the Prophet ... revere and follow his enthusiasm for paedophilia ... would Mohammed be proud ? Funny how the 'old ways' persist down the centuries, eh, Jafar ? With NO progress made towards greater decency through the ages - not within Islam, anyway.

I'm still waiting to be told that this Imam, this Koran teacher, 'wasn't really Islamic'.

Speak up, Jafar ....

revelarts
04-20-2013, 01:09 AM
Ok , why did you guys even go there?
With the Roman Catholic Church sex scandal still smoldering.
pointing out Scum bag Iman won't be hard , but niether is pointing out Scum bag Preist and prechers.

Now Mohamed's own pedophile practice, THAT's something that i don't know how decent Muslims can easily sit with.

Along with many other clear practices and teachings. An honest decent Muslim must sigh often about many things in his religion.

Abbey Marie
04-20-2013, 01:11 AM

All he had to do was wait one year... :rolleyes:

jafar00
04-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Why are you guys stalking me? :/

Yes, the guy is a scumbag. Yes, he deserves any punishment he gets.

Next question.

stevecanuck
04-21-2013, 05:00 PM
Why are you guys stalking me? :/

Yes, the guy is a scumbag. Yes, he deserves any punishment he gets.

Next question.

Next question? Ok, have you reappeared to give me the name of a historian who agrees with you that the first muslims didn't invade the lands they conquered?

aboutime
04-21-2013, 05:05 PM

Tyr. Since I can't get jafar to answer any questions I may have on this topic. Do you think he will, at least, explain what a RECTAL Imam-instructor actually does?

Is that anything like...when the Doctor performs Prostate, Imam Exams???? :) :)