PDA

View Full Version : Boston fighting thread

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 02:08 PM
lying sack of crap.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/one-boston-marathon-suspect-dead-second-run-police-say/story?id=18994511#.UXGT3UrJJeA

let me guess, dumbass... it's all faked, right?

How can Jim allow you to post?

Your posts are vile. Always they are vile.

Here is what I know from the news.

And ABC just told more.

They show a guy on video at a 7/11 at the counter. I see no gun.

They claim the boys shot the cop. They say they took off in a car.

Somebody here has to ask the questions.

We know what they claim, but don't any of you want some proof?

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 02:08 PM
Robert is the new 'Jahil'.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 02:09 PM
Oh well, I'm sorry the channels you are watching over the past few days aren't showing what the rest of the world now knows. Either way, I don't give a damn if you don't like the proof you've seen on whatever you're watching. Ta Ta!

Even Jim refuses to offer proof.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 02:10 PM
Robert is the new 'Jahil'.

I am no islamist.

Why don't you stop lying?

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 02:14 PM
How can Jim allow you to post?

Your posts are vile. Always they are vile.
You reap what you sew, dumb ass.

Here is what I know from the news.
You know nothing.

And ABC just told more.
But YOU said ABC wasn't showing anything.

They show a guy on video at a 7/11 at the counter. I see no gun.
The guy being held up said he had a gun. he lied?

They claim the boys shot the cop. They say they took off in a car.
The cops saw it, the people they drove past saw it. One of them is lying dead in a morgue with gunshot wounds and a huge cut from a bomb going off near him.

Somebody here has to ask the questions.
Yes, intelligent ones. That leaves you out.

We know what they claim, but don't any of you want some proof?
The shootout didn't really happen? There isn't a dead guy ion the morgue?

You and MENSA should never again be mentioned in the same breath.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 02:24 PM
lying sack of crap.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/one-boston-marathon-suspect-dead-second-run-police-say/story?id=18994511#.UXGT3UrJJeA

let me guess, dumbass... it's all faked, right?

You are acting very stupid.

My god. You prove it daily.

Why don't you take this kind of thing to the cage. Name calling is fighting.

What I see is a video of the killed dude in a 7/11. But that was yesterday. The bombing was Monday. I can't tell he robbed the store off that video but even so, that is robbing, not bombing.

Then a lot of shots fired. But there were dozens of cops. They claim explosives were exploded. Why does the video only sound like shots? Where are the booms?

Oh you will say in the area where tens of thousands were they had a photo of this guy. Fine, tens of thousands watched. Walking is not bombing.

If you were on the jury, you vote to convict.

Wait, you are a child.

I want this crime of the bombing to be solved as much as any of you want it solved.

Too many people get falsely accused and people act like they get told the truth by the news this one time. We call the media liars over Obama. Why do you now trust the media?

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 02:30 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/one-boston-marathon-suspect-dead-second-run-police-say/story?id=18994511&page=2#.UXGZkkrJJeA

let me guess, New Jahil... they didn't 'really' confess.

You are acting like a jerk is all.

Did you read this part?

A representative for 7-Eleven told ABC News later today the police were apparently mistaken, because their store was not the one robbed.

You guys are in a mob state of mind.

We would see the guy talking about this on tv had he been witness to this confession Where is the driver they confessed to?

Something is creepy when you start this crap up trying to brand me a Muslim.

I am clearly a Mormon.

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 02:34 PM

Ever notice that the angrier you get, the worse your grammar gets?

Phhttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!

What I see is a video of the killed dude in a 7/11. But that was yesterday. The bombing was Monday. I can't tell he robbed the store off that video but even so, that is robbing, not bombing.
The guy he held up identified him, dumb ass.

Then a lot of shots fired. But there were dozens of cops. They claim explosives were exploded. Why does the video only sound like shots? Where are the booms?
So, you admit there was a shot out? Finally, some progress. Did the 'video' you just admitted existed show the entire chase?

Oh you will say in the area where tens of thousands were they had a photo of this guy. Fine, tens of thousands watched. Walking is not bombing.
They have a picture of him putting the backpack down and walking away, in the exact spot where the bomb went off, dumb ass.

Only if the preponderance of evidence indicated guilt, as the preponderance of evidence now does.

Wait, you are a child.
Considerably more intelligent and cognoscente of how things work in the world than you, it would seem.

I want this crime of the bombing to be solved as much as any of you want it solved.
No, you want to whine that there's no proof when it's been shown a dozen times over from multiple sources. You were upset no one was talking to you or about you, so you started this in an effort to be relevant.

Too many people get falsely accused and people act like they get told the truth by the news this one time. We call the media liars over Obama. Why do you now trust the media?
I thrust the eye witnesses to the chase that it happened as reported. I trust the cop lying near death in the hospital that it happened as reported. I trust the evidence of my eyes in the picture of the dead guy in the morgue that it happened as reported.

you're a pathetic narcissist.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 02:35 PM

Who shot this police office, dumbass?

Why did the 7/11 store owner say his store did not get robbed?

I want to know who shot the cop. But you give me innuendo is all.

You are a child to keep this name calling crap going.

If these two did the crime, I want them treated very badly. I see the way this works.

You say guilty when you know no more than any of us know.

tailfins
04-19-2013, 02:35 PM
I am no islamist.

Why don't you stop lying?

You didn't hear about the new religion where Mohammad appeared amongst the indigenous in the Western Hemisphere, Islamormonism?

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 02:46 PM
There ar 5 locations within a 5 mile radius of Caimbridge, dumb ass. Show me this one is the one the police were talking about.

Yeah, a cop dying in the hospital with multiple cops as witnesses saying he was shot by the suspect, innuendo. (rolleyes)

byte me

If these two did the crime, I want them treated very badly. I see the way this works.
One is dead. Good. The other will be caught.

the evidence being shown says they are guilty, dumb ass.

You are really bad at this, New Jahil.

Also, you're even less a MENSA candidate than we all thought if you think comparing you to Jahil is saying your Muslim> it's a reference to your posting.:laugh:

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 02:47 PM
I am clearly a Mormon.

That's is not how you spell 'moron', moron.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 02:57 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=632342#post632342)

Ever notice that the angrier you get, the worse your grammar gets?

I am not angry. You are crazy. You are pure batshit crazy. Now you focus on forum grammar? Who the fuck told you this forum is a university quality paper? And for a man who uses poor grammar as you do to whine, that sucks to be you.

Phhttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!

Yes, go to the cage when you feel like fighting. Bear in mind, you started this and not me.

The guy he held up identified him, dumb ass.

You presented an article that says the store owner denied his store was held up. We know he was in a store, but where is the proof of a hold up given the owner of the store denies it?

So, you admit there was a shot out? Finally, some progress. Did the 'video' you just admitted existed show the entire chase?
I am aware the cops were shooting. They said explosions. you don't claim you heard any explosions. Why not? I knew last evening the cops shot. I saw a man that looked dead on the street. That event was thursday. It does not proof the guy bombed the marathon.

They have a picture of him putting the backpack down and walking away, in the exact spot where the bomb went off, dumb ass.

Your language is awful. And you whine about grammar? Why have you not shown the photo of the guy they shot putting down the backpack as you claim? Does it mean a thing to you that the explosion on Monday came from inside the restaurant? Did you see proof of a backpack on the sidewalk blowing up? You would have shown us all the proof by this time. If you told the truth that is.

Only if the preponderance of evidence indicated guilt, as the preponderance of evidence now does

You don't know what you are talking about.

Wait, you are a child.

Considerably more intelligent and cognoscente of how things work in the world than you, it would seem

You are nothing more than a narcissist. You talk as if the world revolves around you. You would not resort to your gutter talk were you actually intelligent. I saw your photo. You are some smart ass punk from PA.

\
No, you want to whine that there's no proof when it's been shown a dozen times over from multiple sources. You were upset no one was talking to you or about you, so you started this in an effort to be relevant.

You are such a child. Why must you turn discussions into a brawl? And you lied above. You have no basis at all for your claims.

I thrust the eye witnesses to the chase that it happened as reported. I trust the cop lying near death in the hospital that it happened as reported. I trust the evidence of my eyes in the picture of the dead guy in the morgue that it happened as reported.

No store was robbed per the 7/11 owner. I know cops shot one guy. What eyewitness do you speak of? You trust a dying cop? What did the dying cop tell you?

You make a stinking jury person. I hope you are not ever on a jury.

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 03:02 PM
It must be sad to be you, New Jahil.

NightTrain
04-19-2013, 03:02 PM
I am clearly a Moron.

Fixed.

aboutime
04-19-2013, 03:03 PM
You are really bad at this, New Jahil.

Also, you're even less a MENSA candidate than we all thought if you think comparing you to Jahil is saying your Muslim> it's a reference to your posting.:laugh:

Marcus. I'll make this short. All of this stuff is the reason I fear bothering to post a response on any thread where SOMEONE is also posting.
Based on past History here on DP. Almost any words I use, in any way, and possibly in any Language can, and will be used, or taken out of context and be aimed at One particular person.

Now that I have said that. Watch the reaction that will show what I mean.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 03:08 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=632345#post632345)
There ar 5 locations within a 5 mile radius of Caimbridge, dumb ass. Show me this one is the one the police were talking about

Lame ass reply. You handed me an article and now you don't even know what your own article said. Part of this suspicion by me is because I have driven some of those same streets and have a grasp of that area. Which clearly you do not. You make many claims. Where is your proof? I speak of the comment you offered just below.

Yeah, a cop dying in the hospital with multiple cops as witnesses saying he was shot by the suspect, innuendo. (rolleyes)

byte me

One is dead. Good. The other will be caught

What will you do if it is proven this kid did nothing at all on Monday to be blamed for? I am not saying he did not go to a store. The store owner said his store was not robbed. He disputes the cops report. Now the news says on CBS that "devices" were tossed at the cops. Why don't they show pictures?

the evidence being shown says they are guilty, dumb ass.

Look, you are so dumb you must cuss. Fine, I know just how dumb you really are. And you are insanely jealous. All over a persons IQ to boot.

Besides being a narcissist, you are very insecure. I feel sorry for you.

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 03:12 PM
Lets concentrate on the single dumbest thing you just posted (hard to choose just one dumb thing you posted, but I'll try)...

Now the news says on CBS that "devices" were tossed at the cops. Why don't they show pictures?

You expect the media to have footage of the chase, and the suspect throwing bombs at the cops?

You are a complete Moron.

Oh, and it's a typical narcissistic trait to use the arguments of those who call you a narcissist and try to point those arguments back at your detractors like you're 'trying' to do to me. Simply more proof of your narcissistic personality disorder.

aboutime
04-19-2013, 03:14 PM
Lets concentrate on the single dumbest thing you just posted (hard to choose just one dumb thing you posted, but I'll try)...

You expect the media to have footage of the chase, and the suspect throwing bombs at the cops?

Marcus. Someone owes a huge apology to Moron's. Even they would be embarrassed by reading some things you and I are reading here.

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 03:14 PM
Marcus. Someone owes a huge apology to Moron's. Even they would be embarrassed by reading some things you and I are reading here.

:clap:

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 03:17 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=632343#post632343)
I am clearly a Moron.

Fixed.

What is your problem jerk?

You altered my religion to make what you wanted.

I used to think you were a decent person.

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 03:18 PM
ok, let's all stop picking on poor New Jahil. I think he's gonna cry.

Back on topic.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 03:22 PM

That is not my meaning. The devices child, where are they? Where are the photos?

You are so stupid you have no clue what you were asked. Why is it that you and About time can't tell the truth? I spoke of devices. Where are the photos?

Oh, and it's a typical narcissistic trait to use the arguments of those who call you a narcissist and try to point those arguments back at your detractors like you're 'trying' to do to me. Simply more proof of your narcissistic personality disorder.

I know you are a narcissist. More proof is above.

Why must you always turn a discussion into a brawl?

aboutime
04-19-2013, 03:23 PM
:clap:

Marcus, and Jim. Take note of how low fj has stooped, inserting words with photo's of himself, and trying to claim they are mine.

FJ is funny.

NightTrain
04-19-2013, 03:25 PM
What is your problem jerk?

You altered my religion to make what you wanted.

I used to think you were a decent person.

I never really cared what you think of me, Robert. Still don't.

You are an asshole.

I don't like how you treat people.

I don't like your "jokes" regarding dismembered Americans that were maimed in a terrorist attack 2 days after it happened.

I don't like your inane stories that have nothing to do with anything being discussed and only serve to clutter up a thread.

I don't like how your input disrupts otherwise interesting discussions in every thread you stumble into.

I don't like the complete lack of logic that is the trademark of your every post.

Hope this is clear enough:

Go fuck yourself. :dev3:

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 03:25 PM
Does it mean a thing to you that the explosion on Monday came from inside the restaurant?

Since when are patios INSIDE restaurants?

http://www.thebraiser.com/boston-restaurant-industry-loses-one-of-its-own-in-marathon-bombing/

And while many restaurants along Boylston Street were severely damaged by the explosions (Eater has a running list (http://boston.eater.com/archives/2013/04/16/list-of-temporarily-closed-boston-restaurants.php)), one restaurant in particular stands out: the second bomb exploded on the patio of Forum, injuring guests and waitstaff as well as runners, and severely damaging the restaurant.

Use that MENSA-like intellect and look up the definition of patio.

Posts like THAT, are why you are the New Jahil.

aboutime
04-19-2013, 03:27 PM

http://www.thebraiser.com/boston-restaurant-industry-loses-one-of-its-own-in-marathon-bombing/

Marcus. Since it took place in Boston. Robert was probably referring to "Patty 'O Furniture".

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 03:27 PM
Robert, for goodness sake, they are still trying to capture the second guy. Do you want them to stop looking and put together a slide show to prove to you this is what happened? I don't understand why anyone would immediately jump to the conclusion that hundreds of law enforcment personnel from different departments are making stuff up.

It's that MENSA-like intellect at work.

aboutime
04-19-2013, 03:30 PM
It's that MENSA-like intellect at work.

Reminds me of someone who used to challenge me all the time on another forum.

His miss-use of words, and miss-spellings convinced me he probably was the Chief SPELL-CHECKER at the "M&M" Chocolate factory.

aboutime
04-19-2013, 03:46 PM
Abbey, this is one reason I like you so much. You are decent. You ask great questions. You did not attack me.

Thank you.

I am only asking things. Maybe this guy did bomb the marathon. I saw one explosion Monday on TV clearly enough to notice it was from inside the storefront. I think it might have been a small restaurant. But the explosion came from inside and not from the street. I did not see the second one clearly enough to tell if it came from inside a store or elsewhere.

Now, we find out that the reports are a 7/11 store was robbed. But the store owner denies that. I am trying to figure out why some cop at MIT got shot. I have driven by MIT. It makes no sense some Cop on campus was shot by a bomber. I know the cop was shot, but only ask for proof it was by these two guys. We have a board narcissist from PA who claims he knows it all and he fights rather than posts. Here is what I fear. The cops will kill the second kid and we won't find out the truth. Cops talk of devices tossed. Where are those photos. They show devices that blew up on Monday. Where are the devices tossed yesterday evening? i know they are hunting this kid. And so far I have seen no cops reports. I just saw the kids with the backpack on. I looked closely at the back packs and for the life of me they look almost flat. And how can you get a pressure cooker bomb in a back pack that looks flat? Do you have any back packs that can carry pressure cookers? And finally, I am getting all my news from CBS right now and earlier on ABC. But bear in mind, I am not saying the boys are innocent. But why even have a jury if we all know they are guilty? I worry the media may have the wrong persons and if I am correct, the actual bombers can escape. What if these boys did not do this? Can't you even consider this?

never mind. Ain't worth it.

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 03:52 PM
I saw one explosion Monday on TV clearly enough to notice it was from inside the storefront. I think it might have been a small restaurant. But the explosion came from inside and not from the street.

I already proved this wrong, dumbass. Why do you perpetuate this lie?

Cops talk of devices tossed. Where are those photos. They show devices that blew up on Monday. Where are the devices tossed yesterday evening?
I posted a video of a witness who heard the explosions. Was the witness lying?

Link to witness who heard the explosions during the chase at night...
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2311212966001/

Let me guess, New Jahil, he's lying, right?

Your New Jahil tendencies are showing.

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 03:54 PM
Robert first, thanks for the kind words.

I think that tweets and cell phone and computer data once recovered will tell us all we need to know about these two. In the meantime, as in any ongoing criminal case, I think we need to give law enforcement the benefit of the doubt that they are following good leads, and time to catch perp #2.

And in this case more than almost any I've ever seen, the evidence is daunting already against these two. But I have learnd over the years that you can't reason with people bent on seeing corruption and conspiracies.

Use that MENSA-like intellect and see if you can figure out who she is talking about there, New Jahil.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 03:54 PM
[QUOTE=Marcus Aurelius;632379]Link to witness who heard the explosions during the chase at night...
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2311212966001/

Let me guess, New Jahil, he's lying, right?[/QUOTE

He was inside his house. Now where did he mention he heard the bombs exploding monday? I know the gunfire video had no explosions But even so, surely you can show us proof of the devices the media talks of, can't you?

Come on, you are the board know it all. Step up. What the hell makes you such a child? Can't you post and not do the name calling thing?

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 04:01 PM
First, New Jahil, learn to use the quote feature. Someone of your staggering intellect should be able to master a simple cut/paste, shouldn't they? :laugh:

As for this...

He was inside his house. Now where did he mention he heard the bombs exploding monday? I know the gunfire video had no explosions But even so, surely you can show us proof of the devices the media talks of, can't you?

Come on, you are the board know it all. Step up. What the hell makes you such a child? Can't you post and not do the name calling thing?

I never SAID he heard the bombs at the marathon go off, nor did he. He was talking about the explosions during the police chase.

Please link to the multitude of media reports stating 'devices' specifically, in regards to the police chase. So far, you're the only one I've heard calling them 'devices'. You do know, of course you do... with that MENSA-like intelligence, that explosions can be cause with just, you know, explosives, right? That a 'device' like those used in the marathon bombings isn't needed? Please, tell us you understand that simple little scientific fact.

I am flattered that you consider me smarter than you. After all, it's true, and it proves you have some semblance of reality floating around that tiny little mind of yours.

jimnyc
04-19-2013, 04:16 PM
Can some of you please stop needling at someone that wants to troll or get a rise out of others.

NightTrain
04-19-2013, 04:18 PM
Abbey, over and over, I wish the forum was full of people just like you. I did not expect a vicious attack by Nightrain and he smeared me yesterday. I tried to get some help but got none at all. I learned it does no good to report insults to the staff.

I did not smear you, I simply answered you as clearly as I could :

I never really cared what you think of me, Robert. Still don't.

You are an asshole.

I don't like how you treat people.

I don't like your "jokes" regarding dismembered Americans that were maimed in a terrorist attack 2 days after it happened.

I don't like your inane stories that have nothing to do with anything being discussed and only serve to clutter up a thread.

I don't like how your input disrupts otherwise interesting discussions in every thread you stumble into.

I don't like the complete lack of logic that is the trademark of your every post.

Hope this is clear enough:

Go fuck yourself. :dev3:

Oh, and it was today. Not yesterday.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 04:19 PM
First, New Jahil, learn to use the quote feature. Someone of your staggering intellect should be able to master a simple cut/paste, shouldn't they? :laugh:

As for this...

I never SAID he heard the bombs at the marathon go off, nor did he. He was talking about the explosions during the police chase.

Please link to the multitude of media reports stating 'devices' specifically, in regards to the police chase. So far, you're the only one I've heard calling them 'devices'. You do know, of course you do... with that MENSA-like intelligence, that explosions can be cause with just, you know, explosives, right? That a 'device' like those used in the marathon bombings isn't needed? Please, tell us you understand that simple little scientific fact.

I am flattered that you consider me smarter than you. After all, it's true, and it proves you have some semblance of reality floating around that tiny little mind of yours.

Do I think you are smarter? i am persuaded you are a narcissist.

Well, surely that was your actual question.

Do us all a favor. Announce your own IQ. Go for it and prove your IQ is higher.

I call them devices because the news I am watching said they were devices.

jimnyc
04-19-2013, 04:19 PM

He's mad that you told him how you felt to him making jokes in a thread about the terror attack.

NightTrain
04-19-2013, 04:21 PM
He's mad that you told him how you felt to him making jokes in a thread about the terror attack.

Oh.

Well, I think I told him he's an asshole for that, too. The list grows.

jimnyc
04-19-2013, 04:22 PM
As I clean this thread up:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?40330-Use-the-cage

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 04:23 PM

You smeared me yesterday and today. And you have a filthy mouth and you whine far to much. No, I did consider you a decent person, till yesterday. And today you proved you are not.

Abbey is decent. She does not smear me. Try that.

And you forget you smeared me yesterday out of the clear blue? I sent you a note and it was yesterday.

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 04:26 PM
Do I think you are smarter? i am persuaded you are a narcissist.
You call me a narcissist simply because I called you one first. Look it up, and you'll see that is typical behavior from someone afflicted with a narcissistic personality disorder like yours.

Well, surely that was your actual question.
I don't believe I asked a question. I made a statement.

Do us all a favor. Announce your own IQ. Go for it and prove your IQ is higher.
Unlike you, I have no need to prove myself somehow to people I do not know, online, where anyone can be literally anything they want and cannot prove it. You can claim your MENSA-like IQ all you wish. You cannot prove it, so it's pointless. You simply claim it to feed your personality disorder.

I call them devices because the news I am watching said they were devices.
Yet you offer no proof you heard or read 'devices'. Where is your proof? Or, do you not have to follow the same rules you require everyone else to follow? Again, that is a typical narcissistic trait.

My comments in RED above, New Jahil.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 04:27 PM

Yeah, don't let there be any humor. People can call posters ass holes. They can pick fights with them.

But dear lord, do not allow any humor on the forum. For that one gets smeared.

jimnyc
04-19-2013, 04:30 PM
Yeah, don't let there be any humor. People can call posters ass holes. They can pick fights with them.

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 04:30 PM

How is making fun of dead people and people with their legs blown off, FUNNY?

You're an asshole.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 04:34 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by jimnyc http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=632408#post632408)

Mad?

I am sad you and he act like clowns over a poster making inquiries. I am disgusted that you allow taunts and insults. I am more disgusted with you and you know why. And to this dude, he can't handle numor. And you can't either.

You and he got mad over humor.

Act more like Abbey. She thus far is the fairest poster on this forum.

I really truly appreciate her.

jimnyc
04-19-2013, 04:35 PM
Mad?

I am sad you and he act like clowns over a poster making inquiries. I am disgusted that you allow taunts and insults. I am more disgusted with you and you know why. And to this dude, he can't handle numor. And you can't either.

I will link to this ONE LAST TIME

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 04:36 PM
How is making fun of dead people and people with their legs blown off, FUNNY?

You're an asshole.

Nobody made fun of dead people. Nobody ought to act like an asshole.

But you do it daily.

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 04:38 PM
I doubt New Jahil will want to keep going in the Cage, as it doesn't get him the attention his narcissistic personality disorder demands.

jimnyc
04-19-2013, 04:39 PM
As I clean this thread up:

Mad?

I will link to this ONE LAST TIME

Nobody made fun of dead people. Nobody ought to act like an asshole.

But you do it daily.

I thought 3 direct warnings were enough. Robert can now give his input from the thread started in the cage from the posts moved from this one.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 04:40 PM
I doubt New Jahil will want to keep going in the Cage, as it doesn't get him the attention his narcissistic personality disorder demands.

But you do, you fucking narcissist. You made sure you tot lots of attention by attacking posters as usual.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 04:42 PM
I thought 3 direct warnings were enough. Robert can now give his input from the thread started in the cage from the posts moved from this one.

You fucking ass hole. You know very well I am guilty of fending off attacks. Nothing more.

And you blocked me from talking to Abbey too.
she was the poster being nice.

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 04:44 PM
You fucking ass hole. You know very well I am guilty of fending off attacks. Nothing more.

I'm pretty sure calling the moderator a 'fucking asshole' is grounds for a ban. At least it should be.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 04:45 PM
I'm pretty sure calling the moderator a 'fucking asshole' is grounds for a ban. At least it should be.

Not in the cage. And you say ass hole all the time

Jim has also cussed me out.

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 04:45 PM
But you do, you fucking narcissist. You made sure you tot lots of attention by attacking posters as usual.

yup. the angrier you get, the worse your grammar. Now, a MENSA-candidate wouldn't have let that little spelling error slip by before he clicked SUBMIT REPLY.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

jimnyc
04-19-2013, 04:46 PM

I can handle the old timer calling me names.

And Robert, thank you for the admiration. I didn't block you from talking with Abbey, her PM's work just fine. YOU continued to rant, even after I asked THREE times to stop. You were given a chance with direct links to your replies.

I don't care what you think of me, quite frankly, I'm just glad that your ranting about me and other things will be here where it belongs.

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 04:49 PM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060806122152/memoryalpha/en/images/a/a3/James_Kirk,_2285.jpg
Hey... New Jahil... I'm laughing at the 'superior intellect'! :laugh:

NightTrain
04-19-2013, 04:51 PM
You fucking ass hole.

I'm a Moron!

Whoa! What a potty mouth!

You should be ashamed of yourself, you asshole.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 05:00 PM
Whoa! What a potty mouth!

You should be ashamed of yourself, you asshole.

Not as ashamed as you ought to be you pervert.