PDA

View Full Version : Roberts off topic playground

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 05:14 PM
Abbey

I know I have told you how wonderful you are.

I wish I could say this about the rest of the posters.

Dear lady, I only wish the rest were as nice as you are.

I find that i am attacked today and yesterday by posters I had thought of as decent people. Night train to me was a decent person. But he lacks any humor in his body.

You did not insult me over a joke. I don't mind at all that not all has a sense of humor but I did not poke fun at the dead. I really wonder why some attack over a very small joke.

I want you to remember that if all the forum was as decent as you, I can't see them attacking me. I know that what they do is not your fault.

Thanks again for your kind way of posting. They all could learn a lesson from you.

Abbey, let's talk about the kid they are hunting. I have to use this thread to reach you.

I just want justice. If you know much about my posts, I hate bullies. I hate posters style where all they do is attack other posters. They think they win arguments by smearing other posters. As you prove, you can be nice and still say your piece.

This kid may be guilty. I hate to rush to judgement when all the facts are not in.

We know the photos can be taken as guilt but why have juries if we know for sure the two boys bombed the race. Maybe they did. But what if they are just scared by the photos the FBI put up about them. Maybe they remember how it was were they came from.

I don't know. I simply made inquiries and for that, some Americans cediced i must be attacked.

I am ashamed of them. I am ashamed that these attacks made against me left the attackers alone and blamed only me. I warned them their attacks would wind up in the cage. Even Jim put all the blame on me. That bums me out but I expect that from him.

jimnyc
04-19-2013, 05:20 PM
Send her a PM, not post this under current events, it's obvious you're just talking smack again, so enjoy doing so here in the cage.

jimnyc
04-19-2013, 05:22 PM
Even Jim put all the blame on me. That bums me out but I expect that from him.

Not true at all you deranged old fuck. I made an announcement that applied to ALL. I asked Marcus the same I asked of you in another thread and he simply replied "ok". But no, you CAN'T stop, you have to KEEP FUCKING GOING. The ONLY blame you got was for continuing in a thread that I asked you THREE times to stop in. That's 1000000000% your fault for continuing things in that thread as opposed to the thread that was moved to this section.

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Why was this jackoff let back into the thread in Current Events? I thought he was thread banned.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 05:41 PM
Abbey

I find that i am attacked today and yesterday by posters I had thought of as decent people. Night train to me was a decent person. But he lacks any humor in his body.

You did not insult me over a joke. I don't mind at all that not all has a sense of humor but I did not poke fun at the dead. I really wonder why some attack over a very small joke.

I want you to remember that if all the forum was as decent as you, I can't see them attacking me. I know that what they do is not your fault.

Thanks again for your kind way of posting. They all could learn a lesson from you.

Abbey, let's talk about the kid they are hunting. I have to use this thread to reach you.

I just want justice. If you know much about my posts, I hate bullies. I hate posters style where all they do is attack other posters. They think they win arguments by smearing other posters. As you prove, you can be nice and still say your piece.

This kid may be guilty. I hate to rush to judgement when all the facts are not in.

We know the photos can be taken as guilt but why have juries if we know for sure the two boys bombed the race. Maybe they did. But what if they are just scared by the photos the FBI put up about them. Maybe they remember how it was were they came from.

I don't know. I simply made inquiries and for that, some Americans cediced i must be attacked.

I am ashamed of them. I am ashamed that these attacks made against me left the attackers alone and blamed only me. I warned them their attacks would wind up in the cage. Even Jim put all the blame on me. That bums me out but I expect that from him.

This does not belong in the cage.

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 05:43 PM
This does not belong in the cage.

whiner. everything you post belongs in a cage... as poop paper for a rabbit.

hjmick
04-19-2013, 05:50 PM
http://imgc.artprintimages.com/images/art-print/george-marks-baby-girl-6-9-months-crying-b-w-_i-G-56-5639-WPIMG00Z.jpg

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 05:58 PM
http://imgc.artprintimages.com/images/art-print/george-marks-baby-girl-6-9-months-crying-b-w-_i-G-56-5639-WPIMG00Z.jpg

Thanks for showing us your baby photo.

aboutime
04-19-2013, 06:13 PM
Abbey

Abbey. With all due respect. This is what those many words above seem to expose for the rest of us...
4882 as a gift from a member who will remain nameless.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 06:57 PM
Abbey. With all due respect. This is what those many words above seem to expose for the rest of us...
4882 as a gift from a member who will remain nameless.

For things to change, you must change. Abbey is nice and you ought not be jealous of her.

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 07:02 PM
For things to change, you must change. Abbey is nice and you ought not be jealous of her.

you keep trying to shove your nose up Abbey's ass, I'm gonna send her an industrial size tube of Preparation H to get rid of you.

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 07:04 PM
New Jahil... your little bomber friend is trapped in a boat, in a backyard. If he didn't do anything, he should just give himself up... right?

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 07:05 PM
you keep trying to shove your nose up Abbey's ass, I'm gonna send her an industrial size tube of Preparation H to get rid of you.

Abbey deserved the praise.

You on the other hand do not.

For things to change, you must change. Try acting like Abbey and you too can get some praise.

aboutime
04-19-2013, 07:23 PM

Now...that is funny. Jealous? Reminders of Forrest Gump's Mom anyone???

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 07:31 PM
Abbey deserved the praise.

You on the other hand do not.

For things to change, you must change. Try acting like Abbey and you too can get some praise.

you labor under the misapprehension that I want or need praise from a delusional, narcissistic, self-important nut-job like you. :laugh2:

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 07:37 PM
you labor under the misapprehension that I want or need praise from a delusional, narcissistic, self-important nut-job like you. :laugh2:

Nope. I know just what you are. You are no Abbey. She is very cool to post to.

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Nope. I know just what you are. You are no Abbey. She is very cool to post to.

brown nose all you like. It won't make her or anyone else actually like you.

In fact, you could probably drop off the face of the earth, and I doubt anyone would really care all that much.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 08:17 PM
brown nose all you like. It won't make her or anyone else actually like you.

In fact, you could probably drop off the face of the earth, and I doubt anyone would really care all that much.

Since you showed up, this forum went to hell.

Why won't you simply go away?

You could post like Abbey but refuse.

Again, for things to change, you must change.

hjmick
04-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Physician heal thyself.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 08:35 PM
Physician heal thyself.

I agree that Mark must heal himself.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-20-2013, 09:38 PM
All the women here are smart and well informed. Ok , maybe one is seriously lacking but even she must have other redeeming qualities although they are not shown here.

Both Abbey and Kat impress me with their knowledge and judgement. And that is me putting it mildly.... Both are far superior to a few other ego-driven male members here IMHO..-Tyr

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 09:50 PM
All the women here are smart and well informed. Ok , maybe one is seriously lacking but even she must have other redeeming qualities although they are not shown here.

Both Abbey and Kat impress me with their knowledge and judgement. And that is me putting it mildly.... Both are far superior to a few other ego-driven male members here IMHO..-Tyr

Abbey alone has never resorted to poor behavior towards me. See the other woman's posts in the cage and notice her remarks.

I know by her posts that Syrenn is a decent person. So is sassylady too. Isn't Glock a woman? She hits me as a decent person. Even though Gabby is left wing, in my book she is a delight to read. And it goes to show I can like a person who opposes my political views.

tailfins
04-21-2013, 08:23 AM

If you want to talk narcissistic, lets talk about someone who thinks an HOA dispute that could be fixed with a paintbrush should be an issue of interest for the whole country. Yep, it ranks right up there with Obamacare. I wasn't going to say anything, but you're sinking pretty low. Robert may cause some problems, but you're worse.

Abbey Marie
04-21-2013, 11:21 AM
Thank you, Robert and Tyr. I really do appreciate your kind words.

Robert A Whit
04-21-2013, 03:08 PM
If you want to talk narcissistic, lets talk about someone who thinks an HOA dispute that could be fixed with a paintbrush should be an issue of interest for the whole country. Yep, it ranks right up there with Obamacare. I wasn't going to say anything, but you're sinking pretty low. Robert may cause some problems, but you're worse.

I know what my problem is. I don't enjoy suffering fools. And when they are foolish in writing to me, I defend my views. To the point it is tiring to see me do it.

Show me the perfect human and I want to shake that person's hand.

aboutime
04-21-2013, 03:13 PM
I know what my problem is. I don't enjoy suffering fools. And when they are foolish in writing to me, I defend my views. To the point it is tiring to see me do it.

Show me the perfect human and I want to shake that person's hand.

According to you Robert. You have that opportunity, every time you look in a mirror.

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 03:31 PM
I don't enjoy suffering fools. And when they are foolish in writing to me, I defend my views.

And you just explained how you become party to fights. Then you complain to me of being mistreated, that no one else gets thread banned - when they do, and they can chime in here if they like. It's just that while it may be you and member #1 in a thread, then #2 in another, then #3 in yet another...

And please save it as if you never start it, it's not like the posts here disappear and people can't read them, you're equally guilty, but continue to argue the most.

Anyone who refuses to use the ignore function amidst a long term feud with someone, obviously prefers the fighting and drama. And that's cool with me - but then don't also complain about the treatment from them and me.

Kathianne
04-21-2013, 04:09 PM
And you just explained how you become party to fights. Then you complain to me of being mistreated, that no one else gets thread banned - when they do, and they can chime in here if they like. It's just that while it may be you and member #1 in a thread, then #2 in another, then #3 in yet another...

And please save it as if you never start it, it's not like the posts here disappear and people can't read them, you're equally guilty, but continue to argue the most.

Anyone who refuses to use the ignore function amidst a long term feud with someone, obviously prefers the fighting and drama. And that's cool with me - but then don't also complain about the treatment from them and me.

Well said. I've found that it's just not worth my time to interact on this board much, pretty much just post news stories and move on. Directly attributable to Bobby. Since I won't suffer his inane comments when interacting, for the most part I avoid interacting now.

His slobbering over a few select posters has diminished over time, as more and more they cannot condone his actions. Truly if I were Abbey, I'd be a bit 'stalking' concerned. Bobby shows multiple personality disorders online, can't imagine in real life.

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 04:15 PM
Well said. I've found that it's just not worth my time to interact on this board much, pretty much just post news stories and move on. Directly attributable to Bobby. Since I won't suffer his inane comments when interacting, for the most part I avoid interacting now.

His slobbering over a few select posters has diminished over time, as more and more they cannot condone his actions. Truly if I were Abbey, I'd be a bit 'stalking' concerned. Bobby shows multiple personality disorders online, can't imagine in real life.

Just place him on ignore!

Robert A Whit
04-21-2013, 04:43 PM

Ummm

I appreciated TailFins defense. Here you are once again. I wish when they attack me, you talked to them the way you talk to me.

I replied to tailfins and explained my own problem. And you call that fighting?

Your words against me, always against me are clearly here for all to read. You make it easier on them to keep attacking me.

Tail fins, I really thank you man. Somebody has to put those who love attcks in their place.

In my comments above, I did not attack an poster by name.

You said not a damned word to Abouttime and you told Kathianne to put me on ignore.

But you think that is FAIR?

Robert A Whit
04-21-2013, 04:45 PM

If that was me saying that about Kathianne, I would be banned from this thread.

Kathiannes punishment was to tell her to put ME on ignore.

One more point.

Why aren't these posters, upset with me told to worry only about themselves?

Since I get told that, why don't they get told the same thing?

Tailfins defended me and clearly some of you hate that.

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 04:56 PM
You are a bit mature to keep acting like a child stomping his feet. Instead of being a drama queen, use the ignore button. Refusing to do so only shows me that you want to participate in drama and complain about it too.

Kathianne
04-21-2013, 05:30 PM
Just place him on ignore!

I pretty much do ignore him. Doesn't change his being on every thread, with inanity after inanity. So I join in being mostly a news source. Conversation is missing here, again attributable to one member who won't stop.

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 05:51 PM
I pretty much do ignore him. Doesn't change his being on every thread, with inanity after inanity. So I join in being mostly a news source. Conversation is missing here, again attributable to one member who won't stop.

Well, while I think he's like Mr. Magoo, and I certainly won't defend him... I always said it was dumb for one member, or a bunch of members, to not post or post less due to one person, one person that they can place on ignore. 10 years doing this now, and I am still unable to figure out why so many don't want to simply place someone on ignore, instead of leaving, posting less or fighting. That's why me, as a mod, like to post as a regular member elsewhere at times, as I can place the riff raff on my ignore list. Unfortunately mods really don't have this pleasure.

aboutime
04-21-2013, 06:00 PM
Well, while I think he's like Mr. Magoo, and I certainly won't defend him... I always said it was dumb for one member, or a bunch of members, to not post or post less due to one person, one person that they can place on ignore. 10 years doing this now, and I am still unable to figure out why so many don't want to simply place someone on ignore, instead of leaving, posting less or fighting. That's why me, as a mod, like to post as a regular member elsewhere at times, as I can place the riff raff on my ignore list. Unfortunately mods really don't have this pleasure.

jimnyc. I do believe. Most everyone will agree with you, and we do understand what position you are in as the owner of this forum.
You also must know from experiences lately. How...even if we do Ignore intentionally. Our problem continues when many of us attempt to hold a conversation with other members...who aren't being intentionally Ignored. Yet every conversation is considered a PERSONAL SLUR toward one. So, the conversation becomes another shouting match, or argument that REALLY didn't need to happen IF...one member didn't instantly dive into the conversations of others where...nobody expected. But found themselves in a defensive mode we thought was THE IGNORE feature.
Even when we ignore. Nothing we say is ever permitted to take place without someone else chiming in...and most of us just DON'T CARE about what that member has to say.
Kinda Damned if we do...Damned if we don't. IF YOU GET MY DRIFT?

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 06:04 PM
jimnyc. I do believe. Most everyone will agree with you, and we do understand what position you are in as the owner of this forum.
You also must know from experiences lately. How...even if we do Ignore intentionally. Our problem continues when many of us attempt to hold a conversation with other members...who aren't being intentionally Ignored. Yet every conversation is considered a PERSONAL SLUR toward one. So, the conversation becomes another shouting match, or argument that REALLY didn't need to happen IF...one member didn't instantly dive into the conversations of others where...nobody expected. But found themselves in a defensive mode we thought was THE IGNORE feature.
Even when we ignore. Nothing we say is ever permitted to take place without someone else chiming in...and most of us just DON'T CARE about what that member has to say.
Kinda Damned if we do...Damned if we don't. IF YOU GET MY DRIFT?

But if you use the actual ignore feature, the offending persons posts don't show up. If more people joined in, then the people they have issues with would go away and there sure would be a lot less fighting. It's a way for the community to police things themselves, to determine individually who they do and do not want to engage, as opposed to having staff intervene all the time.

Robert A Whit
04-21-2013, 06:06 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Kathianne http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=633029#post633029)

That is all I ever asked you to do. Defend me when you see her or others attacking me.

You need not post stimulating endorsements but you NEVER tell them to worry only about themselves. You tell them to ignore me. I can name about 4 posters that I want to ignore me.

I bring up Abbey in the hopes others will mimic her. She sets a good standard.

I hate fighting. But more than that, I don't enjoy tolerating attacks that you plainly plan to ignore by telling them ... not to stop attacks, but to put me on ignore.

She is making up an excuse and you know that is all she is doing.

You know Jim

All you need tell them is you won't tolerate attacks on members and I bet it slows down or stops.

I am not here to attack any member.

You have my full cooperation in your efforts to stop those attacks on members, especially by name.

How many of her posts are nothing more than directed attacks on me by my name. A name she smears all the time.

aboutime
04-21-2013, 06:07 PM
But if you use the actual ignore feature, the offending persons posts don't show up. If more people joined in, then the people they have issues with would go away and there sure would be a lot less fighting. It's a way for the community to police things themselves, to determine individually who they do and do not want to engage, as opposed to having staff intervene all the time.

Agreed jimnyc. But, as you also know. Lately. Only ONE member has made such demands of ADMIN, almost demanding staff intervention or ELSE.
I also agree. With using the ignore feature. The offending person's posts do not show up. But that doesn't stop the offended, offending person from jumping in EVERYWHERE with nonsense UNLESS..the offending member ALSO uses the Ignore feature.

Robert A Whit
04-21-2013, 06:08 PM

Kathianne and abouttime can put me on ignore.

Simple as that.

I plan to read them to find out any lies is all. I do not plan to speak to them directly.

Kathianne
04-21-2013, 06:11 PM

I do hear where you are coming from, totally understand. Have done it for long periods myself. In this case however, when I tried to get along, followed by his insanity, I was told to ignore. That didn't work for long, he kept bringing my name up in thread after thread, whether or not I was participating in that particular thread. When asked to stop, he basically said, "No, not until he got an apology."

So here we are. As you said, there's plenty of places to converse, I've always liked many of the folks here, still do. So good to see Rick, hjmick, KarlMarx, as well as those that usually hang here. Right now, for conversation on the board? Robert doesn't allow it. Mostly now I talk in rep comments or a quick pm. His voice would be in the din in a larger forum, many others just wouldn't tolerate him at all. So I guess it's good he has a place to be.

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 06:12 PM
I hate fighting. But more than that, I don't enjoy tolerating attacks that you plainly plan to ignore by telling them ... not to stop attacks, but to put me on ignore.

Because I have asked YOU to do that endless times now. Since you refused, I figured I would ask them. If everyone refuses to ignore, then I don't think people really want the problem to go away.

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 06:13 PM
Agreed jimnyc. But, as you also know. Lately. Only ONE member has made such demands of ADMIN, almost demanding staff intervention or ELSE.
I also agree. With using the ignore feature. The offending person's posts do not show up. But that doesn't stop the offended, offending person from jumping in EVERYWHERE with nonsense UNLESS..the offending member ALSO uses the Ignore feature.

That's how members weed out others. If everyone were to use the feature, instead of always engaging, less and less would appear and both sides would have their problem "go away" more or less.

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 06:14 PM
Kathianne and abouttime can put me on ignore.

Simple as that.

I plan to read them to find out any lies is all. I do not plan to speak to them directly.

Whatever, if you can't contribute to making what you like disappear, then don't ask me to do it for you.

Robert A Whit
04-21-2013, 06:22 PM
I do hear where you are coming from, totally understand. Have done it for long periods myself. In this case however, when I tried to get along, followed by his insanity, I was told to ignore. That didn't work for long, he kept bringing my name up in thread after thread, whether or not I was participating in that particular thread. When asked to stop, he basically said, "No, not until he got an apology."

So here we are. As you said, there's plenty of places to converse, I've always liked many of the folks here, still do. So good to see Rick, hjmick, KarlMarx, as well as those that usually hang here. Right now, for conversation on the board? Robert doesn't allow it. Mostly now I talk in rep comments or a quick pm. His voice would be in the din in a larger forum, many others just wouldn't tolerate him at all. So I guess it's good he has a place to be.

I did not yet promise Jim to ignore her yet so I am free to dispute some of the things she said and to also ask for proof.

If she wanted peace, why did she call me vile names?

If she wanted a peaceful board, why does she waste time insulting me all the time?

She has at times not posted. But why can't she just worry about her own posts?

You were asked to call me Robert but you persist on the childs form and wonder how you come up.

What apology do you mean? Please, do us all a favor and show all of us that post by me.

I don't stop any posts. That is my request.

Stop making the forum about me.

You all have my permission to please talk about yourself, talk about topics, stop trying to pretend I am the topic.

I am not being prevented from posting and I enjoy most of the posters. I even posted a rather long list of those I thank.

I get far too many thanks from way too many people to think I am the problem.

Yes, I do fight you back. But this can stop when you stop the wild accusations.

For a person bragging she is the sharp knife to know know that is sort of strange in my book.

I have had many posters PM me and tell me to stand my ground and not get down in the dumps.

Finally I read the bullcrap excuses given by the other guy. And he lies all the time. He only needs to speak about himself and stop his yapping using my name.

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 06:25 PM
Sometimes I wish I could just turn my brain off, like a light switch.

Kathianne
04-21-2013, 06:26 PM

Again I hear you, though haven't a thing to offer for your brain. For mine? Yeah, I know how to avoid this.

Robert A Whit
04-21-2013, 07:19 PM

Again I hear you, though haven't a thing to offer for your brain. For mine? Yeah, I know how to avoid this.

Marcus Aurelius
04-21-2013, 08:03 PM

Dose the light switch for your brain involve a small lead projectile?

aboutime
04-21-2013, 08:08 PM

Why waste the lead..it's as simple as this....4900

hjmick
04-21-2013, 08:19 PM

Dude, while I clearly understand and can certainly appreciate the source of your frustration where Robert's A tWhit is concerned, I think this sort of rhetoric is a bit over the top...

NightTrain
04-22-2013, 12:46 AM

Put me as a mod again for 5 minutes and let's end this insanity.

Marcus Aurelius
04-22-2013, 07:16 AM

Dumb ass... did you ever address the LIE you told about the bomb going off INSIDE a restaurant?

tailfins
04-22-2013, 10:01 AM
Because I have asked YOU to do that endless times now. Since you refused, I figured I would ask them. If everyone refuses to ignore, then I don't think people really want the problem to go away.

There are two holes in ignore:
1: It's not activated if you're not logged in
2: You still see post from ignored members when they are quoted

It renders the feature almost useless.

Marcus Aurelius
04-22-2013, 10:13 AM
IGNORE is for pussies.

:salute:

tailfins
04-22-2013, 10:24 AM
IGNORE is for pussies.

:salute:

That's why it would be a good idea to put you on ignore if the feature actually worked, pussy.

jimnyc
04-22-2013, 10:34 AM
There are two holes in ignore:
1: It's not activated if you're not logged in
2: You still see post from ignored members when they are quoted

It renders the feature almost useless.

1- Don't read unless you're logged in
2- It minimizes the amount you see, and even more if others think alike

p.s. - and then a little self control on top of that, problem solved. You say it's almost useless, but it's a LOT more useful than people responding to one another that they are tired of seeing the others posts.

Marcus Aurelius
04-22-2013, 01:07 PM
That's why it would be a good idea to put you on ignore if the feature actually worked, pussy.

no amount of technology can replace self control.

aboutime
04-22-2013, 02:49 PM

tailfins. You could do all of us a great service by changing your name to pussy. That would solve all of our problems, and yours too!

glockmail
04-22-2013, 03:41 PM
My gosh this guy Robert is a weirdo.

aboutime
04-22-2013, 03:43 PM

glockmail. Now, you've gone and done it! Standby to be included in the "STOP PICKIN ON ME" venue.

Kathianne
04-22-2013, 04:21 PM

Well he thought you were a female and last I saw no one disabused him of that. He thought you were 'pretty good.' Doubt that's going to hold up now. ;)

Kathianne
04-22-2013, 04:25 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?40334-Dear-Abbey&p=633047#post633047

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/charlescal203963.html

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Charles Caleb Colton (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charles_caleb_colton.html)

glockmail
04-22-2013, 05:31 PM
Well he thought you were a female and last I saw no one disabused him of that. He thought you were 'pretty good.' Doubt that's going to hold up now. ;)

So he had the hots for me, and it colored his judgement. Won't be the first one I disappointed. ;)

Robert A Whit
04-22-2013, 05:40 PM
So he had the hots for me, and it colored his judgement. Won't be the first one I disappointed. ;)

What is your avatar?

But, no ... this poster did not have the hots for you, nor your Avatar. So, there was no coloring. And I am not a bit disappointed. If you believe what she says, beware. She makes things up. Not the sharpest knife posting.

Kathianne
04-22-2013, 05:55 PM

Glock, heed Bobby's warning, I'm not too sharp. I do believe he took offense when I called him, 'not the sharpest knife in the drawer. ' Imagine that!

tailfins
04-22-2013, 06:35 PM
tailfins. You could do all of us a great service by changing your name to pussy. That would solve all of our problems, and yours too!

I regret to inform you that I cannot accommodate your desire for transsexuals. If you move to Cambridge or P-town, you'll find the tolerance and acceptance you're seeking! You won't be judged in either place.

Robert A Whit
04-22-2013, 06:42 PM
Glock, heed Bobby's warning, I'm not too sharp. I do believe he took offense when I called him, 'not the sharpest knife in the drawer. ' Imagine that!

I really regret that you are not a worthy opponent. I use that term because of the way you decided to post. Sadder still, on this forum, it is so called republicans, whom i have come to think of as RINOs, who spend most time acting as you choose to act.

Many times the leaf of peace was offered to you and each time you smugly slapped it aside.

Too bad too. This is the worst forum i have found where RINOs go out of their way to slash and burn. This is just what democrats have long done.

I understand them. I can deal with democrats quite effectively.

aboutime
04-22-2013, 07:02 PM
I regret to inform you that I cannot accommodate your desire for transsexuals. If you move to Cambridge or P-town, you'll find the tolerance and acceptance you're seeking! You won't be judged in either place.

Good to hear. So now. I have your permission to stop acting like you?

glockmail
04-22-2013, 07:17 PM
What is your avatar? "What"? It's called "a woman". Regrets that you've never seen one.

Perhaps you meant "who". That would be my wife. :laugh:

Robert A Whit
04-22-2013, 07:43 PM
"What"? It's called "a woman". Regrets that you've never seen one.

Perhaps you meant "who". That would be my wife. :laugh:

There you go. I can't tell sex of a poster with a woman avatar who is not saying what he is. Congratulations by the way.

Oh I have seen plenty of beautiful women and married two of them.

Marcus Aurelius
04-22-2013, 07:47 PM
I LOVE IT...
Robert A Whiner got thread banned from his own thread!

So, so you don't miss it... I deleted it there and posted it here.

When I tried a day or two ago, to post something new, Jim told me to knock it off and post things like that in the same thread. I noticed he moved that post by me to a thread he favored.

This time, I post in the same topic and this time it gets moved.

I give up.

you purposely attempted to change the topic of the thread, not add to the existing discussion. THAT is why your stuff was moved to it's own thread... so you stopped poisoning mine. Deal with it and stop whining like a little baby.

Robert A Whit
04-22-2013, 08:11 PM
I LOVE IT...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=633353#post633353)
When I tried a day or two ago, to post something new, Jim told me to knock it off and post things like that in the same thread. I noticed he moved that post by me to a thread he favored.

I give up.

you purposely attempted to change the topic of the thread, not add to the existing discussion. THAT is why your stuff was moved to it's own thread... so you stopped poisoning mine. Deal with it and stop whining like a little baby.

Mark It is my understanding you can't get away with doing this.

Since I had not seen a reply due to ban from a thread I did not create, all my intention wasm was to address remarks made by Kathianne et all and explain why it was a new thread.

I want to put this up front. That was no intention to whine or cause any ban from a thread.

And it was never put into the other thread to poison anything. It is relevant to cameras and also how it is treated in a court of law. I did not realize posts are that strict since a lot of threads are all over the place. Read all threads. They end up all over the place.

I would have started a new thread but was told a day or two ago to knock that off.

So I knocked it off.

I don't have a clue why this caused a fuss. They were discussing me and two threads and I only explained it a bit. No disrespect at all intended to Jim. He took it the wrong way is a fact.

I did not complain about the two threads either.

i reply now because Mark posted it. I do not see the two threads as any sort of disciplne and indeed think Jim posted it as a member as opposed to staff.

i want to make this crystal clear. That was no beef with staff. I do not wish to convey any idea I am being disrespectful. I deny being disrespectful.

glockmail
04-22-2013, 08:11 PM
There you go. I can't tell sex of a poster with a woman avatar who is not saying what he is. Congratulations by the way.

Oh I have seen plenty of beautiful women and married two of them.

And here I was thinking that polygamy was illegal. :laugh:

aboutime
04-22-2013, 08:13 PM
I LOVE IT...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=633353#post633353)

I give up.

It is my understanding you can't get away with doing this.

Since I had not seen a reply due to ban from a thread I did not create, all my intention wasm was to address remarks made by Kathianne et all and explain why it was a new thread.

And it was never put into the other thread to poison anything. It is relevant to cameras and also how it is treated in a court of law. I did not realize posts are that strict since a lot of threads are all over the place. Read all threads. They end up all over the place.

I would have started a new thread but was told a day or two ago to knock that off.

So I knocked it off.

I don't have a clue why this caused a fuss. They were discussing me and two threads and I only explained it a bit. No disrespect at all intended to Jim. He took it the wrong way is a fact.

i reply now because Mark posted it. I do not see the two threads as any sort of disciplne and indeed think Jim posted it as a member as opposed to staff.

i want to make this crystal clear. That was no beef with staff. I do not wish to convey any idea I am being disrespectful. I deny being disrespectful.

Robert. Finally. You have actually admitted something most of us have been trying to tell you for a long time. Which is. "You don't have a clue." And THAT is CRYSTAL CLEAR.

Marcus Aurelius
04-22-2013, 08:23 PM
I LOVE IT...

I give up.

Mark It is my understanding you can't get away with doing this.
What? Noticing you'd not be able to read my response, copying it here and deleting it there? No rule against that, dumb ass.

Thus my copying it and posting it here, and deleting it there. Again, no rule against that, dumb ass.

I want to put this up front. That was no intention to whine or cause any ban from a thread.
Of course you didn't intend to be banned from what was essentially your own thread. That would be stu... oh, it's you we're talking about. Never mind.

MY thread was about surveillance cameras ONLY... not traffic cams. You KNEW that, tried to derail the thread, got caught, got the off topic stuff moved, and got banned when you whined. I LOVE THAT! ROFLMFAO!

Liar. That was already explained to you. How you continue to be able to post here when you constantly whine about moderator action is beyond me.

So I knocked it off.
No, you really didn't.

The only FACT is that you continue to whine about anything anybody does you don't like. If you dislike moderator action, go start your own fucking board and leave us in peace.

You can deny it until the cows come home, but you have whined incessantly over the last few days about moderator actions directed towards you. Get over your fucking self, dumb ass.

my comments in RED above.

tailfins
04-22-2013, 09:57 PM
Good to hear. So now. I have your permission to stop acting like you?

Wowsers! How did you get to be so clever? Those must be really good vitamins you are taking!

aboutime
04-23-2013, 02:32 PM
Wowsers! How did you get to be so clever? Those must be really good vitamins you are taking!

Good to see you continue to Lower Yourself to such low, expected, liberal standards again.

Distraction by accusation is so typically Dumb, and Liberal. You could pass for Obama as a child.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-23-2013, 04:56 PM
The price of eggs in China went up considerably last month. The hens are complaining about too much overtime and the roosters demand a vacation. No word from farmer Lee Chin Dung about the price of chicken feed. His wife Mrs. Dung wants a new shovel to clean the hen houses but times are hard and her husband told her to just continue using the butter knife and enjoy the beneficial exercise.
More later, about increasing pork prices and the Chinese fortune cookie strike.:laugh2:--Tyr

lets party hardy and live like its early 1969.

aboutime
04-23-2013, 04:59 PM
The price of eggs in China went up considerably last month. The hens are complaining about too much overtime and the roosters demand a vacation. No word from farmer Lee Chin Dung about the price of chicken feed. His wife Mrs. Dung wants a new shovel to clean the hen houses but times are hard and her husband told her to just continue using the butter knife and enjoy the beneficial exercise.
More later, about increasing pork prices and the Chinese fortune cookie strike.:laugh2:--Tyr

lets party hardy and live like its early 1969.

Tyr. Just to help you out here. I included a photo of Mrs. Dung......4903, in case anyone doubted your story.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-25-2013, 07:39 PM
Tyr. Just to help you out here. I included a photo of Mrs. Dung......4903, in case anyone doubted your story.

Yep, that is her. Looks like obama's ugly half too.:laugh:

Jeff
04-27-2013, 06:54 AM
Put me as a mod again for 5 minutes and let's end this insanity.

Make me a Mod Jim and troubles will be gone :laugh:

jimnyc
04-27-2013, 11:45 AM
Make me a Mod Jim and troubles will be gone :laugh:

Yeah, probably the board too! :lol:

Robert A Whit
04-27-2013, 04:15 PM
Such an awful title to be in the Cage.She does not deserve this.

Marcus Aurelius
04-28-2013, 10:29 PM
Such an awful title to be in the Cage.She does not deserve this.

you're a whiney little bitch.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 05:34 PM
I don't respect people that put dogs above their children.

I put my children way above animals of any sort.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 05:37 PM
I had hoped to read Mark standing up for Abbey.

Sadly, his reply sank to new low levels.

aboutime
04-29-2013, 07:09 PM
Just wondering here. Did any member of this forum happen to make a statement that told everyone else...they place their pets above their children????

If so. Would someone please share the identity of that member with us???

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 07:11 PM
Just wondering here. Did any member of this forum happen to make a statement that told everyone else...they place their pets above their children????

I realize this is the cage. There are ways to express the view I spoke of and not openly admit one puts pets above children.

In other words, there are other ways to make that point. I am unable to mention names.

jimnyc
04-29-2013, 07:22 PM

Nobody stated anything like that at all. Robert is making waves because he was rightfully banned from a thread, the one by Nuke discussing the loss of his dog this week. Robert veered off course and started discussing the love for his children. That's grand and all, but he was asked to remain on topic, out of respect for Nuke and Trigg. He again took it off course of the topic and was removed from the thread. He accused me of putting pets above children since others were able to speak and he no longer could. Fact is, he was derailing a thread, again. He was asked to stay on topic, and couldn't do so. No one's fault but his own.

hjmick
04-29-2013, 07:37 PM
I had hoped to read Mark standing up for Abbey.

Sadly, his reply sank to new low levels.

No one ever said anything about putting their pets above their children, and you know it. You are just as familiar with the age old adage "a dog is man's best friend" and you know what it means. You consciously chose to twist the context of the phrase and how it was being used and again, you know it. Why? One can only guess. Based on what I've seen from you on this board, my guess is you were looking to stir some shit with a member or two. In the process of executing your childish antics, you exhibited a stunning lack of respect for Nuke and Trigg. What's worse, you did it in a thread where they were grieving, sharing their pain and their loss. It doesn't get a whole lot lower than that, in my opinion.

And now you come in here and suggest people were putting their pets above their children. Are you impaired in some way?

Get a clue. Get lost.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 07:56 PM
No one ever said anything about putting their pets above their children, and you know it. You are just as familiar with the age old adage "a dog is man's best friend" and you know what it means. You consciously chose to twist the context of the phrase and how it was being used and again, you know it. Why? One can only guess. Based on what I've seen from you on this board, my guess is you were looking to stir some shit with a member or two. In the process of executing your childish antics, you exhibited a stunning lack of respect for Nuke and Trigg. What's worse, you did it in a thread where they were grieving, sharing their pain and their loss. It doesn't get a whole lot lower than that, in my opinion.

And now you come in here and suggest people were putting their pets above their children. Are you impaired in some way?

Get a clue. Get lost.

Glad the cage is here so you can lie and vent your anger. Grow up. Support your children.

I do not apologize for putting my kids first.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 08:00 PM
Nobody stated anything like that at all. Robert is making waves because he was rightfully banned from a thread, the one by Nuke discussing the loss of his dog this week. Robert veered off course and started discussing the love for his children. That's grand and all, but he was asked to remain on topic, out of respect for Nuke and Trigg. He again took it off course of the topic and was removed from the thread. He accused me of putting pets above children since others were able to speak and he no longer could. Fact is, he was derailing a thread, again. He was asked to stay on topic, and couldn't do so. No one's fault but his own.

You spoke of a particular thread. I don't believe you would allow me the same priviledge so you can keep giving them the wrong impression.

As to me, I value my children. To be removed as you admit is wrong. You know very well how many times you preach to the board that if you don't like a post, ignore it. That is fair in my view.

Hell, you tell me all the time to ignore posters.

jimnyc
04-29-2013, 08:19 PM
Glad the cage is here so you can lie and vent your anger. Grow up. Support your children.

And no one ever said you shouldn't, but the thread in question was about the loss of their pet and NOT about you or you child.

You spoke of a particular thread. I don't believe you would allow me the same priviledge so you can keep giving them the wrong impression.

As to me, I value my children. To be removed as you admit is wrong. You know very well how many times you preach to the board that if you don't like a post, ignore it. That is fair in my view.

Hell, you tell me all the time to ignore posters.

You were removed from the thread because you refused to stay on topic. What I speak of is for people to place the other on ignore. You refuse to do so, but the report the people that you can't refrain from getting into fights with.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 08:27 PM
And no one ever said you shouldn't, but the thread in question was about the loss of their pet and NOT about you or you child.

You were removed from the thread because you refused to stay on topic. What I speak of is for people to place the other on ignore. You refuse to do so, but the report the people that you can't refrain from getting into fights with.

NEVER are you wrong.

Don't you love proving it. And you love to argue.

When any poster drifts off topic, and the topic is dogs, and they drift to children,. I am not a bit ashamed to do that.

There was a point there. But due to what you pulled, it is now lost.

Also, I started a thread today and it took all of 2 posts for it to drift off topic. I saw no warnings nor any thread banned for not staying on topic.

See Jim, what you can't get about me is I value freedom so much I stand up for freedom.

I assure you children are not a bad topic.

hjmick
04-29-2013, 08:35 PM

Always the victim, aren't you?

I am neither angry nor a liar. It would seem that everyone here can see what you did in that thread save you. If you can't be honest with yourself... Well, that's your problem.

You know nothing of me or my relationship with my children. Do not speak to it again. You walk a fine line of bringing family into a discussion...

jimnyc
04-29-2013, 08:35 PM
NEVER are you wrong.

Don't you love proving it. And you love to argue.

When any poster drifts off topic, and the topic is dogs, and they drift to children,. I am not a bit ashamed to do that.

There was a point there. But due to what you pulled, it is now lost.

Also, I started a thread today and it took all of 2 posts for it to drift off topic. I saw no warnings nor any thread banned for not staying on topic.

See Jim, what you can't get about me is I value freedom so much I stand up for freedom.

I assure you children are not a bad topic.

I agree that children are not a bad topic. But if you were to change the topic in a thread in which someone is mourning a pet, I would ban you once again without hesitation. What matters most is that it was disrespectful to the thread owner who lost his pet, and you still fail to see that.

aboutime
04-29-2013, 08:37 PM

I am neither angry nor a liar. It would seem that everyone here can see what you did in that thread save you. If you can't be honest with yourself... Well, that's your problem.

You know nothing of me or my relationship with my children. Do not speak to it again. You walk a fine line of bringing family into a discussion...

hjmick. Remember the old saying? "You can lead a horse to water...?"

Marcus Aurelius
04-29-2013, 08:52 PM
this entire cage thread simply proves my point that Robert Whitless is a classic narcissist. With every post, he proves it more and more. I feel sad for him now. Maybe he can't afford professional help, so he posts here? More likely that he simply doesn't know he has a narcissistic personality disorder.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 09:15 PM

Strange how you spin. I brought family into this topic and you were furious. So furious you are still whining.

aboutime
04-29-2013, 09:22 PM
this entire cage thread simply proves my point that Robert Whitless is a classic narcissist. With every post, he proves it more and more. I feel sad for him now. Maybe he can't afford professional help, so he posts here? More likely that he simply doesn't know he has a narcissistic personality disorder.

Marcus. Sadly, and Honestly. I have to agree with you. Many of us have tried, in many different ways to make amends, and remain civil over a period of many, many months. And personally. No matter how hard, or gingerly one tries. No matter what direction one turns, or no matter what one says. Beating a dead horse continues to get FLIES.

If someone would step back and attempt to understand what most all of us are trying to tell him. It might make things better. However. I honestly doubt that will happen because.....standby for the reaction we are about to read after I SUBMIT REPLY.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 09:22 PM

BTW, without breaking a sweat, I can show you lying by just using your first statement.

Here is your lie.

Sure, to make a point, that children come first, which you missed because as the perpetual victim, you wanted to dominate the thread and make it all about you and dogs. We can only speak of losing animals so long then somebody has to speak up for what is even more important.

That is my sin. I even spoke kindly to the person who owned Rivers (notice nobody says we own children) and lamented the loss. I don't know why that was flat ignored.

You seem pissed I spoke of my kids. Funny how your thinking is all fucked up.

You and others could have read my posts and drifted on by. But this fury over a dog really is puzzling to me. Maybe the narcissist Marcus can explain why dogs are more important than ones children are.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 09:25 PM
Do you serve cheese with your whine Abouttime?

At least you get to keep fighting so it must please you.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 09:26 PM

It is very simple. It proves you are more than a liar, you are still an asshole. Few are so narcissist as you pal. You really think this forum cares about your problem with your hoa?

aboutime
04-29-2013, 09:31 PM
Do you serve cheese with your whine Abouttime?

At least you get to keep fighting so it must please you.

Thank You, very much Robert. I feel sorry for you now. Like it or not.

Just as I predicted Marcus. Just as I predicted.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 09:37 PM
I agree that children are not a bad topic. But if you were to change the topic in a thread in which someone is mourning a pet, I would ban you once again without hesitation. What matters most is that it was disrespectful to the thread owner who lost his pet, and you still fail to see that.

There you go. You proved you put dogs above children.

Many posters change topics and you don't do a fucking thing about it. I never figured it mattered to you but I know one thing, you lay for my posts. And you try to run all over me.

I have noticed you pulling that crap for some time. Even when a poster does wrong, you tell me the poster did not do wrong. And I mean serious violations such as smearing posters. But when I speak well of children, you get furious. So furious, you do what you admitted you did. And I also notice you claim you discipline others but for some odd reason, we don't read when you do this. Yet you will tell the entire forum this story of you thread banning me.

Jim, one thing you are not. You are very unfair. I don't know who else you are unfair to, but all you needed do since you were angry is to comment, "well people, if he wants to talk about kids and you must talk only about dogs, pay no attention." Paying no attention causes no fights.

This bullshit about being respectful. You allow Marcus all the room he wants to taunt, insult and plan lie and be a pain in our ass. When AT runs down people, you don't lift a finger. You talk about me on the forum. I will think you deal with others when you do to them as you do to me.

I trust that this being in the cage is what you wanted.

I must be a bit blunt.

Not one time have you found in my favor. No matter the vileness of the attack, they keep it up.

You know very well I communicate to you but you always shove away my comments as if they are shit. When a poster tries to tell you something, at least you could pretend you care.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 09:41 PM
Thank You, very much Robert. I feel sorry for you now. Like it or not.

Just as I predicted Marcus. Just as I predicted.

You are very welcome back. I can predict what you will say by this time since you always pull the same crap.

To prove it, you will now tell me you only post to act like me.

Bull shit. That is a lie and you know it.
You are so happy about this, you came to the cage to join what you see as a fight.

Few if anybody is more the hypocrite than you are pal.

Why are you always saying we this or that? You speaking for that mouse in your pocket?

I hate these fights but I will be damned if in a cage I let punks run me over.

Marcus Aurelius
04-29-2013, 09:45 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=634760#post634760)

It is very simple. It proves you are more than a liar, you are still an asshole. Few are so narcissist as you pal. You really think this forum cares about your problem with your hoa?

Wow. Mr. MENSA got his grammar all fucked up again. You meant narcissistic, dumb ass. You're so fucking stupid, you can't even insult me properly! :laugh2:

Also, as I have already pointed out to you, it's a classic narcissistic personality disorder like yours that throws that term back at someone who first uses it to describe the narcissist. It's called deflection.

Marcus Aurelius
04-29-2013, 09:46 PM
You are very welcome back. I can predict what you will say by this time since you always pull the same crap.

To prove it, you will now tell me you only post to act like me.

Bull shit. That is a lie and you know it.
You are so happy about this, you came to the cage to join what you see as a fight.

Few if anybody is more the hypocrite than you are pal.

Why are you always saying we this or that? You speaking for that mouse in your pocket?

I hate these fights but I will be damned if in a cage I let punks run me over.

we should be so lucky.

Marcus Aurelius
04-29-2013, 09:49 PM
BTW, Robert Whitless... about your sig line...

When I say I am an expert, that is the only time I accept that responsibility. I won't say that unless the Government has declared I am one. Or a professional body says it.

Which professional body or government agency declared you an expert on HOA's?:laugh2:

Lying sack of pig shit.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 09:49 PM
Marcus, others have long noted your narcissism. You are so narcissistic, you pretend your duty is to correct spelling errors.

That is how you try to boost your own ego.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 09:50 PM
BTW, Robert Whitless... about your sig line...

Which professional body or government agency declared you an expert on HOA's?:laugh2:

Lying sack of pig shit.

Both the State of California and the California Association of Realtors dick face.

I assure you are no expert. You show up here whining you need help on HOA.s

At least I studied this stuff in college and passed professional tests.

But did you?

Fuck no.

You of all people have no standing to question my knowledge of HOA's

Did you see me show up to whine I need help on HOA's as you did?

I would not piss on you were you on fire due to your insults.

While you are being informed, the State of CA sent me approvals to teach this stuff.

So go take a shower and wash off that ugly way you have of posting.

Being such a narcissist, you can't stand it when other posters know topics and you are still a dumb shit.

Why does my IQ bug you so much? Grow a dick. I simply reported my scores as done by the Army and that happens to be official with MENSA. But you are so narcissistic you can't stand this.

You remind me of a guy I knew who thought his score was number one and when he was informed by the officials of my score, he was pissed.

Marcus Aurelius
04-29-2013, 09:52 PM
Both the State of California and the California Association of Realtors dick face.

liar.

Marcus Aurelius
04-29-2013, 09:53 PM
Marcus, others have long noted your narcissism. You are so narcissistic, you pretend your duty is to correct spelling errors.

That is how you try to boost your own ego.

link to those posts, or be further proved a liar.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 09:59 PM

I know you saw it when it was told to you. Do your own homework bub.

You keep pretending I give a shit what you think.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 10:05 PM
liar.

You fucking idiot. You asked and were told the truth. Prove i am not an expert.

I have even gone to court as an expert witness and the court accepted it.

Per CA Law fart breath, Brokers are experts on real estate issues. Besides that, were you smart, you would also know that to be a licensed appraiser as I was, I also had to be an expert in HOA
law. It's what we do in CA.

I have personally dealt with so many HOA's I long ago lost count. It was common for me to deal with them as an appraiser.

What the fuck do you know about real estate law that you are professional on? I have been a broker since 1973. I surmise I have been a practicing broker longer than you have lived.

To this day,. i go to school on this crap pal.

Marcus Aurelius
04-29-2013, 10:15 PM

Per CA Law fart breath, Brokers are experts on real estate issues. Besides that, were you smart, you would also know that to be a licensed appraiser as I was, I also had to be an expert in HOA
law. It's what we do in CA.

I have personally dealt with so many HOA's I long ago lost count. It was common for me to deal with them as an appraiser.

What the fuck do you know about real estate law that you are professional on? I have been a broker since 1973. I surmise I have been a practicing broker longer than you have lived.

liar

Marcus Aurelius
04-29-2013, 10:17 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=634786#post634786)

I know you saw it when it was told to you. Do your own homework bub.

You keep pretending I give a shit what you think.

Translation, you can't link to a single post where anyone but YOU referred to me as narcissistic. You lied. Again.

Not my job yo prove YOUR point, dumb ass...lol.. it's your job to prove your point... and you can't. Because you lied.

You obviously give a shit, as it pisses you off so badly when I call you out on your lies :laugh2:

Marcus Aurelius
04-29-2013, 11:09 PM

Per CA Law fart breath, Brokers are experts on real estate issues. Besides that, were you smart, you would also know that to be a licensed appraiser as I was, I also had to be an expert in HOA law. It's what we do in CA.

not according to the California Office of Real Estate Appraisers. http://www.orea.ca.gov/html/LicenseInformation.shtml

Here's a link to their requirements... not jack shit about a requirement that an appraiser be an expert in HOA law.

http://www.orea.ca.gov/pdf/AQB_Criteria_2011.pdf

You lied. Again.

Robert A Whit
04-30-2013, 10:06 AM
All I am saying is only a chicken shit would end a posters discussion of dogs vs family.

I proudly admit my family comes first.

Banning is like several people are in the same room. And discussing a dead dog. Once I gave my condolences, I figured that was all I needed to say about dead dogs.

And I did give condolences. I even was told by the poster how the dogs name came to be River. She treated me with respect and did not go frigging wild over my comment about loving my children.

Anybody what puts their dog over their own children make me want to puke. And to be cut out of the discussion over nothing more than saying I love my children is a hit I can stand. I don't personally know any of you to begin with.

To shove me out of the room because I love my kids is a badge of pride I gladly wear.

Marcus Aurelius
04-30-2013, 10:11 AM
All I am saying is only a chicken shit would end a posters discussion of dogs vs family.

I proudly admit my family comes first.

Banning is like several people are in the same room. And discussing a dead dog. Once I gave my condolences, I figured that was all I needed to say about dead dogs.

And I did give condolences. I even was told by the poster how the dogs name came to be River. She treated me with respect and did not go frigging wild over my comment about loving my children.

Anybody what puts their dog over their own children make me want to puke. And to be cut out of the discussion over nothing more than saying I love my children is a hit I can stand. I don't personally know any of you to begin with.

To shove me out of the room because I love my kids is a badge of pride I gladly wear.

You spend an awful lot of time trying to defend yourself and your actions, to a lot of people whose opinions you don't care about.

Dumb ass.

Oh, btw, don't think no one noticed you declined to address the fact I caught you in yet another lie.

Robert A Whit
04-30-2013, 10:27 AM
Marcus

You are worse than stupid, you are the worst poster on this forum.

Nobody tops you for being rude. Nobody tops you for your ugly posts. I can't stand you.

That you try to brush off another poster calling you a narcissist over your requests over your HOA is not my fault. I read him tell you off.

And you expect me to be your research assistant so you can read it again and once more brush off what he told you?

Fuck you

It takes a hell of a lot for me to talk that way.

You EARNED my disgust.

You have NEVER been a CA Real Estate Broker nor taken the state tests.

I correctly said that the OREA does expect appraisers to understand HOAs since all appraisers must contact HOAs and must do paperwork for the lender. Apparently you know so little about what appraisers do and the reports they must fill out and submit to lenders that you now consider yourself to be the expert. A paradox and a lie.

You think you can substitute my thousands of appraisals vs what you say you asshole?

You have no comprehension of FIRREA.

I told you that my expertise in HOA's revolves mostly around my courses of real estate law that I aced. That the Brokers requirements include HOA.

OREA requires you know enough about HOA's to fulfill the requirements on associations such as HOAs that you interface with.

You are so ignorant of HOAs you come onto this forum to plead you need help. And to this day you still seek help.

Who do you think can help you but experts dickface?

By CA law, on real estate matters, the law holds us to be experts.

You have serious mental problems. I advise you to get somebody to read what you tell people and try to come to grips with why you persist in taunts and insults.

You seem to me to do it to try to look like some big shot. I had the professional training. You have not.

Marcus Aurelius
04-30-2013, 10:52 AM
Marcus

You are worse than stupid, you are the worst poster on this forum.
Actually, you hold that distinction.

Nobody tops you for being rude. Nobody tops you for your ugly posts. I can't stand you.
I can think of several posters who are more rude, and post more ugly comments. For instance, most of this post I am responding to is rude and ugly, yet you whine like a little girl about me? :laugh:

That you try to brush off another poster calling you a narcissist over your requests over your HOA is not my fault. I read him tell you off.
You make claims, then whine like a little bitch when asked to prove them, claiming it is my responsibility to prove something YOU posted. Get over your narcissistic self. :laugh:

And you expect me to be your research assistant so you can read it again and once more brush off what he told you?
See previous response.

Fuck you
Not in your wildest dreams.

It takes a hell of a lot for me to talk that way.
Apparently not. Only being called out for being a liar.

You EARNED my disgust.
A badge of honor on this board, I assure you.

You have NEVER been a CA Real Estate Broker nor taken the state tests.
True, but I know how to use the Internet to find out what is an is not true. You lied.

I correctly said that the OREA does expect appraisers to understand HOAs since all appraisers must contact HOAs and must do paperwork for the lender. Apparently you know so little about what appraisers do and the reports they must fill out and submit to lenders that you now consider yourself to be the expert. A paradox and a lie.
No, you claimed that CA requires you to be an expert in HOA law to be an appraiser. I proved that is not the case by linking to the OREA website and relevant requirements for being an appraiser. Please, show me the post where I claimed to be an expert on appraisers. You can't because I never did... just another of your many lies. You lie so often, you can't even tell when you're lying.

You think you can substitute my thousands of appraisals vs what you say you asshole?
No. I think I can prove you lied about needing to be an expert on HOA law in order to be an appraiser... and I did prove it.. with a link. Deal with your FAIL, dumb ass.

You have no comprehension of FIRREA.
Yeah, like it's so fucking difficult to look up information on Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery and Enforcement Act. Dumb ass.

I told you that my expertise in HOA's revolves mostly around my courses of real estate law that I aced. That the Brokers requirements include HOA.
None of that requires you to be an expert on HOA law, only familiar with HOA's and how they work.

OREA requires you know enough about HOA's to fulfill the requirements on associations such as HOAs that you interface with.
Far cry form claiming you need to be an EXPERT. Moving the goalposts like you are is a sign of defeat.

You are so ignorant of HOAs you come onto this forum to plead you need help. And to this day you still seek help.
I know enough to know my HOA broke it's own rules, dumb ass.

Who do you think can help you but experts dickface?
Support and help are different animals. Do you kiss your mother with those lips? Sad.

By CA law, on real estate matters, the law holds us to be experts.
You're only an expert in lying.

You have serious mental problems. I advise you to get somebody to read what you tell people and try to come to grips with why you persist in taunts and insults.
After this post of yours? Really?? Physician, heal thyself.:laugh:

You seem to me to do it to try to look like some big shot. I had the professional training. You have not.
Do what? Call yuo out for all your lies?

my comments in RED above.

jimnyc
04-30-2013, 10:57 AM

And only an old scumbag would barge into a discussion about the loss of ones pet and diminish that conversation and change the subject.