PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best way to kill this bastard???

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-19-2013, 09:47 PM
Which is the best way to kill this murdering bastard?

POLL

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 09:59 PM
Yes.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-19-2013, 10:05 PM
Yes.

Thanks...
Did not see your vote. If you have a choice other than those listed post it in a reply Marcus.. I am a bloodthirsty SOB when my anger is up and these murdering terrorist bastards have it as high as its ever been..
I'd kill 'em ALL if I could find a way! -Tyr

Marcus Aurelius
04-19-2013, 10:06 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=632564#post632564)
Yes.

Thanks...
Did not see your vote. If you have a choice other than those listed post it in a reply Marcus.. I am a bloodthirsty SOB when my anger is up and these murdering terrorist bastards have it as high as its ever been..
I'd kill 'em ALL if I could find a way! -Tyr

my post was meant to indicate an ALL THE ABOVE response.

logroller
04-19-2013, 10:09 PM
Due process.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-19-2013, 10:15 PM
my post was meant to indicate an ALL THE ABOVE response.

Bravo--:beer:

I certainly had not even considered an all of the above option.:yourock:

My bad.....:splat:

tailfins
04-19-2013, 10:16 PM
Lethal injection: We are a nation of laws, not hysteria.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-19-2013, 10:18 PM
Due process.

Of course. My poll is about selecting method of execution after due process and he is found guilty... Due process because this is America.

No worries , he will get due process. Didn't the Major, the "workplace violence" victim get it?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-19-2013, 10:19 PM
Lethal injection: We are a nation of laws, not hysteria.

Sure but only if they use battery acid in the syringe..;)
and the shot goes in by way of his family jewels..:laugh:

logroller
04-19-2013, 10:29 PM
Of course. My poll is about selecting method of execution after due process and he is found guilty... Due process because this is America.

No worries , he will get due process. Didn't the Major, the "workplace violence" victim get it?
The major is currently; he tried to circumvent the process by confessing, and thus avoiding he possibility of capital conviction, but no, he gets his due process. Which is true on multiple levels imo. For one, having to face your accusers, see the evidence against you, muster whatever defense you can...the process is as much a right, ostensibly to protect the innocent, as it is a componant of a duly served punishment.

Robert A Whit
04-19-2013, 11:00 PM
If he is found guilty by a well informed jury, any of those in the poll will do just fine.

I know, I know. I just like to see that all facts come in first.

I realize the media pronounced him or them guilty.

logroller
04-19-2013, 11:20 PM
If he is found guilty by a well informed jury, any of those in the poll will do just fine.

I know, I know. I just like to see that all facts come in first.

I realize the media pronounced him or them guilty.
No jumping to conclusions is good thing, especially for public officials. For when public officials speak to conclusions of guilt it introduces grounds for appeal, that further extend the process before punishment can be meted out. That is why the president cannot mention Hassan as a terrorist, for it could argued that he exerted his command influence. It'd be bullshit, and eventually the appeal would be denied and sentence would be carried out, but it would extend the timeline.

revelarts
04-20-2013, 01:00 AM
I'm with log and tailfins here. Due process.
we are not the monsters. they are.

As far as punishment goes if/when they are found guilty.
Lethal injection is fine.

But Frankly i don't know which murder enrages me more, the bombers or the baby killer Kermit Gosnell.
I think Gosnell gets the lower place in hell.
At this point it seems the bombers were only murderous religiously deceived idiots.
But Gosnell has got the bombers beat. That guy's an evil scumbag that killed babies and mutilated and killed women for money. With a grin. And would have still been doing it today if not exposed.

I wish the same passion and energy against terrorist shown by many on the right was leveled at the abortion industry . It would have been crushed as illegal years ago.

Abbey Marie
04-20-2013, 01:07 AM

But Frankly i don't know which murder enrages me more, the bombers or the baby killer Kermit Gosnell.
At this point it seems the bombers were only murderous religiously deceived idiots.
But Gosnell has got the bombers beat. That guy's an evil scumbag that killed babies and mutilated and killed women for money. With a grin. And would have still been doing it today if not exposed.

I wish the same passion and energy against terrorist shown by many on the right was leveled at the abortion industry . It would have been crushed as illegal years ago.

:clap:

Noir
04-20-2013, 03:47 AM
Death by media coverage will prob finish him off.

red states rule
04-20-2013, 06:27 AM
If it were up to me I would have his body covered in honey and have him tied to the top of an ant hill

As far a trial, it should not take long as we have video of the SOB dropping his bomb on the curb and walking away

Of course we will have the trial lawyer pleading he was pasty and did not know what is in the sac, and how we was an abused child, or how he was driven to to what he did by US foreign policy

What continues to stick with me is the video of the bastard dropping the bomb off, walking away, and the little kid enjoying the race and about to be murdered

taft2012
04-20-2013, 06:56 AM
I was pretty upset watching that victim in the wheelchair being wheeled away with a leg missing. That's my inspiration for the punishment:

Attach a small explosive charge to one of his legs, enough to blow that leg off.

Keep medical team on standby to save his life, allow a month or two to recover.

Repeat procedure over the course of a year with all limbs.

Then when he's just limbless lump, toss what's left into a pit of flesh-eating pigs, so every bit of him will be unclean.

Drummond
04-20-2013, 10:23 AM

Noir, I'd like to ask you if this is a 'cop out' post from you.

Folks .. most Brits would not understand the sentiments being discussed in this thread .. this comes from decades of indoctrination in our society to be opposed to any death penalties. Indeed .. our law would prohibit any extradition of any individual in our custody to the US, if in allowing the extradition, there was any likelihood of said individual being sentenced to death.

I don't want to put words in Noir's mouth - so to speak - but I suspect that this is where Noir's coming from. By all means, Noir, please correct me if I'm wrong.

However - happily, I'm not like the Brits I'm discussing. I well understand the mood of Americans in this, and it's my view that if anyone deserves the death penalty, this scum does.

Due process .. it goes without saying that this needs to be gone through, in case any Leftie out there would like to claim I oppose that. But, once found guilty .. well, this trash deserves just about any of the options in the poll. 'Muslim head chopping' actually appeals to me as a method in this case, NOT because I consider it less than barbaric, but because this scum deserves what it, or its comrades, would happily mete out to others.

Let them get a taste of their own medicine !

And I rather like Redstates' own suggestion, which was ..

If it were up to me I would have his body covered in honey and have him tied to the top of an ant hill
... but with a particular concentration of that honey on his balls ....

From the poll selection (tough choice !), well, if it were up to me, I think I'd go for hanging (I've added my vote for that). Though 'Stick a double barrell 12 ga up his rectum and pull da trigger' is a close second, I think. After a nonlethal meting out, first, of the honey suggestion ... to prepare him for the 'main event', as it were ....

Marcus Aurelius
04-20-2013, 10:46 AM
I say we let Robert Witless talk him to death.

jimnyc
04-20-2013, 10:51 AM
Didn't read other replies yet, admittedly, so forgive me if I repeat someone else.

But Muslims believe an eye for an eye or blood money, right? Obviously they can't pay their way out... Take the remaining cockroach and give him back what he gave. Put him in a small room with a pressure cooker and blow off a leg. Then take him to the hospital to heal. Wait a few weeks and repeat the process for his other leg. Repeat healing process again. Now go a 3rd time and have it take a hand. Let him heal. Then shoot him in perfect spots so that he doesn't die, and then let him heal. The seal the deal with the final shots and kill him. This will let him see what the Marathoners went through AND the cops.

Drummond
04-20-2013, 11:03 AM
Didn't read other replies yet, admittedly, so forgive me if I repeat someone else.

But Muslims believe an eye for an eye or blood money, right? Obviously they can't pay their way out... Take the remaining cockroach and give him back what he gave. Put him in a small room with a pressure cooker and blow off a leg. Then take him to the hospital to heal. Wait a few weeks and repeat the process for his other leg. Repeat healing process again. Now go a 3rd time and have it take a hand. Let him heal. Then shoot him in perfect spots so that he doesn't die, and then let him heal. The seal the deal with the final shots and kill him. This will let him see what the Marathoners went through AND the cops.:clap::clap:

Very imaginative. It'd undoubtedly be a fitting response to all he's done. I for one would be OK with that.

Still, see what I posted to Noir, previously. I'd be interested in his response.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-20-2013, 12:13 PM
Man, what some brilliant and enlightening replies..
Hanging is the leading right now. My second choice was

Castrate him and feed him his jewels laced with Drano?

By the way, his immediate family and all close relatives here in our

country should be deported IMHO. Even the dead terrorist's wife and

daughter.. Set an example..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-20-2013, 12:15 PM

I second the question already asked.
Is that a simple cop-out Noir?

Take a firm stand if you haven't already....-Tyr

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 06:52 PM

Come ON. All Kermit did is deal with the woman's body. They keep telling us over and over it is the mothers body. All he did was abortions. I know, it looks stupid but that is what I feel when they defend women over killing their children. And that dude did it as if to cut off their heads.

This murder happens daily and done by doctors. They are supposed to be who we trust with our lives. Babies don't stand a chance.

Noir
04-21-2013, 03:32 AM
I second the question already asked.
Is that a simple cop-out Noir?

Take a firm stand if you haven't already....-Tyr

Noir, I'd like to ask you if this is a 'cop out' post from you.

Folks .. most Brits would not understand the sentiments being discussed in this thread .. this comes from decades of indoctrination in our society to be opposed to any death penalties. Indeed .. our law would prohibit any extradition of any individual in our custody to the US, if in allowing the extradition, there was any likelihood of said individual being sentenced to death.

I don't want to put words in Noir's mouth - so to speak - but I suspect that this is where Noir's coming from. By all means, Noir, please correct me if I'm wrong.

However - happily, I'm not like the Brits I'm discussing. I well understand the mood of Americans in this, and it's my view that if anyone deserves the death penalty, this scum does.

Due process .. it goes without saying that this needs to be gone through, in case any Leftie out there would like to claim I oppose that. But, once found guilty .. well, this trash deserves just about any of the options in the poll. 'Muslim head chopping' actually appeals to me as a method in this case, NOT because I consider it less than barbaric, but because this scum deserves what it, or its comrades, would happily mete out to others.

Let them get a taste of their own medicine !

And I rather like Redstates' own suggestion, which was ..

... but with a particular concentration of that honey on his balls ....

From the poll selection (tough choice !), well, if it were up to me, I think I'd go for hanging (I've added my vote for that). Though 'Stick a double barrell 12 ga up his rectum and pull da trigger' is a close second, I think. After a nonlethal meting out, first, of the honey suggestion ... to prepare him for the 'main event', as it were ....

I like how because i have an opinion that is counter to others, its because its been 'indoctrinated into me by society' and that I 'would not understand the sentiments being discussed' and not because i've formed an opinion based on what i can reason...a little less condescension would go a long way (:

Personally i think life in prison is a much worse fate than death (provided the prisoner is treated property, i.e. no luxuries) and it doesn't add to the media circus (what were his last words on the chair, what was his last meal etc) that will only serve to solidify his place in the anti-hero history books.

red states rule
04-21-2013, 05:02 AM
I like how because i have an opinion that is counter to others, its because its been 'indoctrinated into me by society' and that I 'would not understand the sentiments being discussed' and not because i've formed an opinion based on what i can reason...a little less condescension would go a long way (:

Personally i think life in prison is a much worse fate than death (provided the prisoner is treated property, i.e. no luxuries) and it doesn't add to the media circus (what were his last words on the chair, what was his last meal etc) that will only serve to solidify his place in the anti-hero history books.

Yea life in prison at taxpayer expense like we have with filth like Charles Manson. However if we are lucky, the inmates will do us a favor and take the bastard out like what happened with Jeffrey Dahmer. Thanks to libs killers seldom get the death penalty and when they do they do life on death row. BTW Noir libs are already defending this bastard and making excuses for him. Sine it came out he was a Muslim and not a white guy who was a member of the Tea party - the libs have become more understanding

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-21-2013, 07:11 AM
Since it came out he was a Muslim and not a white guy who was a member of the Tea party - the libs have become more understanding

^^^Funny how that just seems to always work out isn't it???-Tyr

red states rule
04-21-2013, 07:13 AM
^^^Funny how that just seems to always work out isn't it???-Tyr

I not seen the liberal media this upset since Bush beat Kerry

They were really hoping the terrorists would be white guys and now they are shocked, depressed, and angry that they are Muslims. Now the spin cycle is set on Turbo

Drummond
04-21-2013, 02:20 PM

Can you REALLY tell me that pressures from within the Society in which you live have no effect on your thinking ? No TV programme discussing the issue, no plethora of friends or acquaintances with their opinions, themselves subject to influence from others ... NONE of that makes its mark ?

Saying that life in prison 'is a much worse fate than death' is itself rather presumptive of you. How do you know HOW the prisoner would adapt, or even just how good or bad the prison regime would be ?

But I say that there is justice in a 'like for like' approach. Why should a mass murderer, someone with no respect for others' lives, have the 'right' to have HIS life spared ? And what makes the continuation of HIS life worth more than that of his victims ?

Do the relatives of those victims have no right to justice ? Or any chance of closure ?

Noir, your post replying to mine still amounts to a 'cop out'. You have yet to clearly come out, unequivocally, making a clear statement on where precisely you stand. Do you want this bastard to die (after due process) or not ? If 'yes' .. why not respect the point of this thread, and choose your method ?

aboutime
04-21-2013, 02:31 PM
I say we let Robert Witless talk him to death.

There is a difference between killing, and driving someone crazy Marcus. That would be worse than fingernails on a blackboard.

jafar00
04-21-2013, 04:08 PM
I was pretty upset watching that victim in the wheelchair being wheeled away with a leg missing. That's my inspiration for the punishment:

Attach a small explosive charge to one of his legs, enough to blow that leg off.

Keep medical team on standby to save his life, allow a month or two to recover.

Repeat procedure over the course of a year with all limbs.

Then when he's just limbless lump, toss what's left into a pit of flesh-eating pigs, so every bit of him will be unclean.

Ahem....
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/03/saudi-arabia-amnesty-paralysis-punishment

Weren't y'all against that sort of thing? ;)

aboutime
04-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Ahem....
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/03/saudi-arabia-amnesty-paralysis-punishment

jafar making more excuses, rather than ever answering the questions posed to him.

How Terroristic of you jafar. You sound more like the words of OBL on a video than someone trying to be a member of the human race.

Noir
04-22-2013, 04:03 AM
Can you REALLY tell me that pressures from within the Society in which you live have no effect on your thinking ? No TV programme discussing the issue, no plethora of friends or acquaintances with their opinions, themselves subject to influence from others ... NONE of that makes its mark ?

I'm not saying things don't have an influence, what i am saying is its possible to go through the same argument and end up with a different answer. You seem to have two camps - agree with me on this issue and you're freethinking, disagree and its because society told you so.

Also i'm sure you're more than aware that if it were put to public vote in the UK that the death penalty would likely be brought back.

Saying that life in prison 'is a much worse fate than death' is itself rather presumptive of you. How do you know HOW the prisoner would adapt, or even just how good or bad the prison regime would be ?

You missed an important word in my answer, 'i *think* it is a much worse fact than death'. Also reminds me of the last words of some murderer or other who was getting their head chopped off, and asked the executioner something like 'will i be able to hear the blood rushing out of my neck for a few seconds? That would be bliss' takes all sorts, and yes, amazingly enough my opinion will not cover all cases,, but neither will yours.

But I say that there is justice in a 'like for like' approach. Why should a mass murderer, someone with no respect for others' lives, have the 'right' to have HIS life spared ? And what makes the continuation of HIS life worth more than that of his victims ?

Do the relatives of those victims have no right to justice ? Or any chance of closure ?

His life has not been spared, his existence has, the difference is paramount. Also after rambling at me for having an opinion on what is a worse fate, you're now stating as fact that victims can not have justice or closure without death, "rather presumptive of you, how do you know HOW...[fill in the rest yourself]"

Noir, your post replying to mine still amounts to a 'cop out'. You have yet to clearly come out, unequivocally, making a clear statement on where precisely you stand. Do you want this bastard to die (after due process) or not ? If 'yes' .. why not respect the point of this thread, and choose your method ?

Personally (assuming guilt) i'd rather he spend life in prison, but that's not going to happen, he will be killed by whatever method the courts choose, he will have accepted that before carrying out the attacks, i just hope he doesn't have a PR campaign set up for the media to dance along to, because they'll already be in position, ready to jive.

red states rule
04-22-2013, 04:13 AM
Ahem....

Oh so now Islam is now using fund raising tactics of the Mafia

tailfins
04-22-2013, 06:15 AM

If you dust off old laws, one MIGHT be able to legally use hanging. That's the only reason I clicked that choice in the poll.

red states rule
04-25-2013, 03:11 AM
But in reality the little bastard will be getting millions in taxpayer money

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/holb_c10876820130423120100.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-25-2013, 06:51 AM
But in reality the little bastard will be getting millions in taxpayer money

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/holb_c10876820130423120100.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to red states rule again.