PDA

View Full Version : We should Ban Pressure Cookers; and Marathon Bombing Discussion

red states rule
04-18-2013, 03:57 AM
Ok enough is enough.

The time is now to ban assault pressure cookers. All pressure cookers that can hold more then 10 pounds or more of chicken needs to be banned

All - and I mean all - pressure cookers need to listed in a national data base

Anyone with a pressure cooker in their home needs to take and pass a pressure cooker safety course

We also need to close the yard sale loop hole where pressure cookers can be sold without a paper trail

These are common sense pressure cooker safety laws which must be enacted before the next tragedy occurs

Abbey Marie
04-19-2013, 11:51 PM
Quick, write your Congressman!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/9ae8152c0e57f145c667d7d8cae7db1b/tumblr_mlem1pNyfG1rafnuto1_500.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-20-2013, 12:18 AM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/9ae8152c0e57f145c667d7d8cae7db1b/tumblr_mlem1pNyfG1rafnuto1_500.jpg

Yep, ALL those evil Republican/Conservatives will always try to hold onto their bible and pressure cookers. ;)

They cook bambi in those pressure cookers too.
O' tha horror of it all....:lol:

KarlMarx
04-20-2013, 06:33 AM
Haven't posted in a while.... so here goes

I remember the day Robert F Kennedy was shot in June of 1968 and I remember all the calls for passing gun control back then

The Sandy Hook massacre is just an excuse for the Left to work towards its long range vision of total gun control

They were working on it when I was 10, they're working towards it still. They will continue to work on it until they get what they want

It may be tomorrow, it may be 20 years from now.

The Left will never be satisfied until they have acheived total control of our lives, complete possession of our property, and total usurpation of our liberties

CSM
04-20-2013, 06:59 AM

I remember the day Robert F Kennedy was shot in June of 1968 and I remember all the calls for passing gun control back then

The Sandy Hook massacre is just an excuse for the Left to work towards its long range vision of total gun control

They were working on it when I was 10, they're working towards it still. They will continue to work on it until they get what they want

The Left will never be satisfied until they have acheived total control of our lives, complete possession of our property, and total usurpation of our liberties

And before that it was the "Saturday Night Specials". It will always be something because it is not about guns, it is not about smoking, it is not about religion in schools. It is about CONTROL ... forcing the masses to bend to the will of a tyrannical government. I am beginning to believe that the self destructive streak in mankind manifests itself in many ways, one of which is the slow gravitation to tyranny in their political processes.

aboutime
04-20-2013, 04:17 PM

KarlMarx. And, something you forgot to mention with everything above is. How coincidentally. The creation of Food Stamps, Welfare, and many of the other State run Programs like almost Unlimited Unemployment...since LBJ's Great Society Hoax was created...has simultaniously created the Government Dependency only bought and guaranteed with LIBERAL, DEMOCRAT votes.

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 04:38 PM

I got to see the aftermath of the race again and as I suspected, the boys were walking and the backpacks did not appear to contain any pots. And the backpacks did not appear large enough to carry one.

Can some of you with pressure cookers and backpacks try to see if you can fit yours into the backpack and let us all know?

TY

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 04:47 PM
And before that it was the "Saturday Night Specials". It will always be something because it is not about guns, it is not about smoking, it is not about religion in schools. It is about CONTROL ... forcing the masses to bend to the will of a tyrannical government. I am beginning to believe that the self destructive streak in mankind manifests itself in many ways, one of which is the slow gravitation to tyranny in their political processes.

When I was a youth living in CA, we could openly walk down city streets with a rifle and not ever worry cops would stop us. Today I would not take such a chance.

jimnyc
04-20-2013, 04:56 PM
I got to see the aftermath of the race again and as I suspected, the boys were walking and the backpacks did not appear to contain any pots. And the backpacks did not appear large enough to carry one.

Can some of you with pressure cookers and backpacks try to see if you can fit yours into the backpack and let us all know?

TY

Your typical pressure cooker will be about 10"x10". But to be sure, let's say a larger one is about a foot high and about 17" wide. Your typical backpack, as they were carrying, are higher in length and width. But even better, instead of just guessing at things, why not just look it up as I have? If a pressure cooker couldn't even fit in one of those backpacks, you think you would come up with that calculation and the FBI and the rest would have it wrong? But to answer your question, YES, it looked like something heavy was in the bag as it was sagging low from the weight. No one can tell any more than that without opening it. To say "they did not appear to contain pots" doesn't make sense, as one couldn't know that without opening the bag.

http://i.imgur.com/he0zhNX.gif

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 05:14 PM
Your typical pressure cooker will be about 10"x10". But to be sure, let's say a larger one is about a foot high and about 17" wide. Your typical backpack, as they were carrying, are higher in length and width. But even better, instead of just guessing at things, why not just look it up as I have? If a pressure cooker couldn't even fit in one of those backpacks, you think you would come up with that calculation and the FBI and the rest would have it wrong? But to answer your question, YES, it looked like something heavy was in the bag as it was sagging low from the weight. No one can tell any more than that without opening it. To say "they did not appear to contain pots" doesn't make sense, as one couldn't know that without opening the bag.

http://i.imgur.com/he0zhNX.gif

Your two backpacks are 8 inches and per you the pots are at least 10 inches tall and my opinion is that the pot is taller than that once closed and locked.

Me look it up? I did not personalize my post. I only asked those with pressure cookers to try to fit one into a backpack. I can certainly see that using something as simle as a bag can work but apparently the charge is that those boys walked to a spot, in front of tens of thousands opened back packs and then took out pressure cookers and put them down.

I am not sure these boys did it. Course were I on the jury, I would want evidence and I think that is the proper thing to want. There is something wierd going on. I can't put my finger on it. Too many convicts get found guilty only to be proven they wre actually innocent. The cops so far that I have seen provide virtually no evidence. I have not seen the MBZ driver interviewed. I have been next to MIT and the map they showed shows the cop being shot and then somehow those boys supposedly headed way around the campus and took a car from a gas station. Somebody claims a 7/11 was robbed but the 7/11 guy denied it.

All i am asking for is some proof linking the two boys to the bombing. I know they ran. But they also came from a place where cops shot you to death and they may have run out of terror. The 17 year old did go back to classes after the bombing and his pals said he seemed just normal.

When I saw the photos of the boys the day of the bombing, those backpacks 8 inches deep did not look full of anything.

jimnyc
04-20-2013, 05:19 PM
They can fit into a backpack, easily. The bags they were carrying were hanging low, as if they were carrying something heavy. And they didn't take them out, they left them right in the backpacks and detonated them. There is a photo of the younger brother laying the bag on the ground, just behind the 8yr old kid who died.

Abbey Marie
04-20-2013, 05:21 PM
They can fit into a backpack, easily. The bags they were carrying were hanging low, as if they were carrying something heavy. And they didn't take them out, they left them right in the backpacks and detonated them. There is a photo of the younger brother laying the bag on the ground, just behind the 8yr old kid who died.

Seems like damn good circumstantial evidence to me. And I am sure the DA will piece it all together for us.

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 05:23 PM

Have you put one in a backpack?

What photo?

Why didn't you include it. I saw the two boys walking wearing the backpacks. They seemed no larger than to put lunch into or water. I saw video of them walking with the backpacks on. And I don't know why you claim they were sagging. Surely you have video to prove what you claim.

jimnyc
04-20-2013, 05:26 PM

What photo?

Why didn't you include it. I saw the two boys walking wearing the backpacks. They seemed no larger than to put lunch into or water. I saw video of them walking with the backpacks on. And I don't know why you claim they were sagging. Surely you have video to prove what you claim.

I don't need to prove it to you. If you have an issue with the photos and evidence out there thus far, I suggest you call the FBI or Boston Police. Personally, everything I have seen thus far has been plausible and damning towards these brothers. If you disagree, so be it.

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 05:30 PM
I don't need to prove it to you. If you have an issue with the photos and evidence out there thus far, I suggest you call the FBI or Boston Police. Personally, everything I have seen thus far has been plausible and damning towards these brothers. If you disagree, so be it.

What the hell is going on here?

Nobody told you to go after me for a asking if somebody has put a pressure cooker into a backpack no deeper than your admitted 8 inches.

Fine you don't plan to back up your words. Maybe some other poster will deal with my actual question.

What makes you think i plan to call the Boston law? Thank you for allowing me to seek the truth.

jimnyc
04-20-2013, 05:36 PM
What the hell is going on here?

Nobody told you to go after me for a asking if somebody has put a pressure cooker into a backpack no deeper than your admitted 8 inches.

Fine you don't plan to back up your words. Maybe some other poster will deal with my actual question.

What makes you think i plan to call the Boston law? Thank you for allowing me to seek the truth.

8 inches and 17 and 20 inch height respectively. It would still fit in standing up. I just checked with my sons book bag, who is a 12yr old, and I stuffed in our oversized pot we use for spaghetti. Also, our crock pot fits in there. Also my juicer if that matters. And also our steel pan. They all fit, and most bigger than your typical pressure cooker, going into a 7th graders bag. As I put my sons stuff back in there, I realized he had 4 full sized textbooks and maybe 3-4 regular books he is reading, damn thing weighs about 20lbs easily with all of his stuff in there, and is about 14" thick away from his body and stretched!

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 05:51 PM
8 inches and 17 and 20 inch height respectively. It would still fit in standing up. I just checked with my sons book bag, who is a 12yr old, and I stuffed in our oversized pot we use for spaghetti. Also, our crock pot fits in there. Also my juicer if that matters. And also our steel pan. They all fit, and most bigger than your typical pressure cooker, going into a 7th graders bag. As I put my sons stuff back in there, I realized he had 4 full sized textbooks and maybe 3-4 regular books he is reading, damn thing weighs about 20lbs easily with all of his stuff in there, and is about 14" thick away from his body and stretched!

Thank you jim but I saw a post in the cage where you asked the same thing I asked and you asked Hijinks or something similar. He got angry at you over the same thing.

I don't wish to discuss this with you further.

aboutime
04-20-2013, 05:57 PM

jimnyc. (Just for Robert's Info) If GENERAL MOTORS keeps working as hard as Obama brags about with the Hybrid cars like the VOLT.
All of us will eventually be able to get those battery driven, pieces of crap in our BOOKBAGS too! With a handy, 2nd, smaller bookbag for the EXTENSION CORD. :) Think of the Unspoken Possibilities we have to look forward to???

jimnyc
04-20-2013, 06:08 PM
I don't wish to discuss this with you further.

Thank you

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 06:44 PM
I believe the backpacks on the boys were white.

This report speaks of black bags.

Watch it. This is part of the reason i am confused. Why don't the cops allow the car driver to be interviewed? So far, i have not seen the 7/11 store owner interviewed but have learned he denied being robbed.

I wish I was at ease over this. If this kid is the bomber, I want horrible things to happen to him. But I want the guilty and not the innocent.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A0S00MyYJnNRLAcAHcn7w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTBvbG gza2Q0BHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDVjExNg--?p=suspect+putting+bag+down&vid=c8a3999bb5f10e513a4d6034192e93b9&l=16%3A02&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DVB.3 47136265525%26pid%3D15.1&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnews.com%2Fvideo%2Fnbc-news%2F51572336&tit=Person+of+interest+ID%E2%80%99d+in+video&c=0&sigr=11eu3qo3b&age=0&fr=news-us-ss&tt=b

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-20-2013, 06:51 PM

The Left will never be satisfied until they have achieved total control of our lives, complete possession of our property, and total usurpation of our liberties

That is it in a nutshell amigo. I have posted that so many times that I take it for granted and never post it any more. And that is my mistake. It needs to be repeated a few hundred billion times more.. We forget that all these up and coming young skull's full of mush have been programmed at the Public Indoctrination centers (schools) to believe just the opposite.
If we fail to take back our schools were are doomed to a certain defeat . Taking education back is key for winning. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-20-2013, 06:59 PM
When I was a youth living in CA, we could openly walk down city streets with a rifle and not ever worry cops would stop us. Today I would not take such a chance.

haha, just proves that you are older than dirt Robert Whit.:laugh:
When I was a teenager we road around with loaded rifles and shotguns in our trucks and nobody raised even so mush as an eyebrow about it.
Hell, we even stopped on gravel roads near people's homes to shoot poisonous snakes for target practice,nobody complained.

leftist tactic, pick a target(gun) demonize it and then destroy it has come a long way since then. Their big problem is this target has an Amendment protecting our ownership of it and it/we can shoot back..:laugh:-Tyr

Missileman
04-20-2013, 07:16 PM

Watch it. This is part of the reason i am confused. Why don't the cops allow the car driver to be interviewed? So far, i have not seen the 7/11 store owner interviewed but have learned he denied being robbed.

I wish I was at ease over this. If this kid is the bomber, I want horrible things to happen to him. But I want the guilty and not the innocent.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A0S00MyYJnNRLAcAHcn7w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTBvbG gza2Q0BHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDVjExNg--?p=suspect+putting+bag+down&vid=c8a3999bb5f10e513a4d6034192e93b9&l=16%3A02&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DVB.3 47136265525%26pid%3D15.1&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnews.com%2Fvideo%2Fnbc-news%2F51572336&tit=Person+of+interest+ID%E2%80%99d+in+video&c=0&sigr=11eu3qo3b&age=0&fr=news-us-ss&tt=b

You sound like the bomber's idiot aunt. How much more evidence do you need? They have them on video dropping the bags at the bomb sight, they are later involved in a chase/shootout with the cops where they not only fire guns, but throw EXPLOSIVES, they killed a cop in cold blood, stole a car, etc.

As for your confusion, maybe you should consult a physician. It could be a serious medical condition.

jimnyc
04-20-2013, 07:33 PM

You're watching video from not long after the bombing. For the first few days there were up to 6 "persons of interest". Here are a few photos:

http://i.imgur.com/1S9RraZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yAH8x8m.jpg

And here's a photo of the living terrorist just behind the poor 8yr old kid who was killed, and his sister who lost her leg. The same mixed color bag he is carrying is seen now at his feet.

http://i.imgur.com/8sO8rOP.jpg

And on this page, there is a video one can watch, shows them coming and going. One has an all black backpack and the other is white/black mix.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311341/First-official-pictures-REAL-Boston-bomb-suspects-FBI-releases-chilling-images-TWO-suspects-carrying-backpacks.html

jimnyc
04-20-2013, 07:41 PM
In addition to the black/white bag now on the ground in the above picture, here is the video of the subjects wearing the bags.

<embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f8/1418452869" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=2310631680001&linkBaseURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnew s%2Farticle-2312215%2FDzhokhar-Tsarnaev-clinging-life-hospital-just-yards-11-victims-Battle-terror-suspect-alive-FBI-waits-quiz-plot.html&playerId=1418452869&viewerSecureGatewayURL=https://console.brightcove.com/services/amfgateway&servicesURL=http://services.brightcove.com/services&cdnURL=http://admin.brightcove.com&domain=embed&autoStart=false&" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>

jimnyc
04-20-2013, 07:44 PM
And a black bag, sunglasses, as to the other terrorist, the dead one:

BOSTON'S extraordinary manhunt began with eight words, written down by one of the victims of the marathon bombing, who has now been hailed a hero. He wrote: "Bag, saw the guy, looked right at me".

Jeff Bauman had been waiting for his girlfriend to cross the finish line when a man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a black jacket over a hooded sweatshirt looked him in the eyes and dropped a bag at his feet.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/boston-bombers-were-revealed-to-police-in-eight-words-written-by-hero-runner-jeff-bauman-who-helped-with-manhunt/story-fnd134gw-1226625202011

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 07:54 PM

BOSTON'S extraordinary manhunt began with eight words, written down by one of the victims of the marathon bombing, who has now been hailed a hero. He wrote: "Bag, saw the guy, looked right at me".

Jeff Bauman had been waiting for his girlfriend to cross the finish line when a man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a black jacket over a hooded sweatshirt looked him in the eyes and dropped a bag at his feet.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/boston-bombers-were-revealed-to-police-in-eight-words-written-by-hero-runner-jeff-bauman-who-helped-with-manhunt/story-fnd134gw-1226625202011

i saw that same video here on my local TV. (The one by FOX news which does not show anybody putting down a bag.)

A guy with a hood and sunglasses puts down a bag and it exploded.

The video I saw of the brothers could have had one or both using sunglasses. That part I don't recall since it was on very fast on my TV.

I just don't recall sunglasses. I recall hats and not hoods. But I believe the older that got run over and shot to death might have had a hood on.

What i really am up to is to make sure some guy with bombs is not still out there. I worry about things like that. If these two bombed, the best punishment is to put them into a chamber with explosives and let me light the match.

Abbey Marie
04-20-2013, 07:56 PM

Chilling words...

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 08:13 PM
I am not clear that both boys are on this but notice the following

Black jacket
White cap
Walking with pack on; over his shoulder GRAY color with black beading

Notice it seems nearly empty

I see also a boy with tan pants and his pack is black. I can't be sure that has a pot inside it.

Say one of them put down a pot, that sure would be noticed.

As you replay it over and over, try to see where he put down a bomb.

Next, it is said he put down the back pack. Why is he wearing one then?

He may have a hoodie under his jacket. But i see no evidence of a bomb.

http://youtu.be/M80DXI932OE

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 09:20 PM
Seems like damn good circumstantial evidence to me. And I am sure the DA will piece it all together for us.

What is the point of a trial then. Just a dog and pony show?

This youth will never get a fair trial if many people are like this forum who have him already convicted.

Abbey, I just minutes back posted video of them. One has no sunglasses. I have seen shots of the older with sun glasses but the video I posted shows both walking. With packs on. Jim says a pack was put down by a victim who wrote down some words. The victim said he had sunglasses on. This would have to mean the older one put his pack down yet the video shows both with backpacks on.

I keep thinking if this is how it is, they can't get a trail in that state.

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 09:25 PM
haha, just proves that you are older than dirt Robert Whit.:laugh:
When I was a teenager we road around with loaded rifles and shotguns in our trucks and nobody raised even so mush as an eyebrow about it.
Hell, we even stopped on gravel roads near people's homes to shoot poisonous snakes for target practice,nobody complained.

leftist tactic, pick a target(gun) demonize it and then destroy it has come a long way since then. Their big problem is this target has an Amendment protecting our ownership of it and it/we can shoot back..:laugh:-Tyr

Sounds to me like we both are older than dirt. When I was even in high school, i had never heard of gun laws. i also did not hear of any mass shootings.

Some of our detractors might keep this in mind. We might suddenly kick off and they won't have us to go after then. LMAO Believe me, on forums, I have known of several posters kicking off.

red states rule
04-21-2013, 05:44 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/payn_c10872320130419120100.jpg

Kathianne
04-21-2013, 12:27 PM

Actually, the picture seen here:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?40367-Time-to-ban-this-off-topic-fighting&p=632818#post632818

appears to have what may well be a disc type handle in the bag, the type traditionally found on pressure cooker.

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 12:32 PM
Actually, the picture seen here:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?40367-Time-to-ban-this-off-topic-fighting&p=632818#post632818

appears to have what may well be a disc type handle in the bag, the type traditionally found on pressure cooker.

There were pictures originally floating around of about 6-10 "persons of interest" with backpacks caught on camera. Those 2 in that post are not the brothers. But there's video of them walking on the sidewalk, which clearly shows the size of the bags and who had which one. And now the governor states they have video of the younger brother dropping the bag off and walking away just prior to the explosion.

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 12:34 PM
Another video of the 2 brothers, slowed down I believe

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Sqjt9vOJ1eA" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_CvPIm3s4ik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Syrenn
04-21-2013, 12:59 PM

lol

nails are next!!!

aboutime
04-21-2013, 02:59 PM
lol

nails are next!!!

Why stop with nails? What about NAIL GUNS...4893that looks like a Glock, or OOZI!

used by construction workers every day, around the world??

Robert A Whit
04-21-2013, 03:28 PM
First, if those boys are the bombers, the surviving brother should be charged with a capital crime and the death penalty should be on the table.

I do not sympathize in any fashion with the bombers, be they the boys or others, so let's not try to claim comments by this poster amount to trying to take the survivors side.

I am on the side of freedom. I say that often enough you all should understand this at this point.

Many victims of those bombs are still in the hospital. I sympathize with them the most. And the family of the dead also get my full measure of sympathy.

But so far as I am able to learn, the key piece of evidence that I see will be put to a jury will be the testimony by the car-jacking victim. He alleges the boys confessed to him.

Even the casual viewer of Judge Judy must know by this time that is hearsay.

Hearsay in short is defined as saying A told B a thing when the law has no way to cross examine this. If this youth refuses to take the stand to defend himself, he will not be cross examined. Thus some so called confession will not be admitted.

I know of no photos showing the back pack being set down. I understand an eye witness says this and I believe him that he saw a back pack being put down. But was it a bomb? He says it blew up so we know it was a bomb. My opinion is his eyewitness testimony may not be good enough.

All I am saying is that it can turn out that a good lawyer expert on defending criminals can make this case drag out a long time and may even be able to create reasonable doubt.

Look at how long the Jody Arias case in AZ is dragging on. By this time, everybody remotely familiar with her case realizes she killed her boyfriend. Still it is not submitted to the jury.

After the OJ case, i am not sure what any Jury will vote for.

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 03:33 PM
robert, I have moved your new thread/post into this one. Please don't keep starting new threads on this same subject, there are already multiple threads, so I moved this to the most recent.

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 03:35 PM
First, if those boys are the bombers, the surviving brother should be charged with a capital crime and the death penalty should be on the table.

I do not sympathize in any fashion with the bombers, be they the boys or others, so let's not try to claim comments by this poster amount to trying to take the survivors side.

I am on the side of freedom. I say that often enough you all should understand this at this point.

Many victims of those bombs are still in the hospital. I sympathize with them the most. And the family of the dead also get my full measure of sympathy.

But so far as I am able to learn, the key piece of evidence that I see will be put to a jury will be the testimony by the car-jacking victim. He alleges the boys confessed to him.

Even the casual viewer of Judge Judy must know by this time that is hearsay.

Hearsay in short is defined as saying A told B a thing when the law has no way to cross examine this. If this youth refuses to take the stand to defend himself, he will not be cross examined. Thus some so called confession will not be admitted.

I know of no photos showing the back pack being set down. I understand an eye witness says this and I believe him that he saw a back pack being put down. But was it a bomb? He says it blew up so we know it was a bomb. My opinion is his eyewitness testimony may not be good enough.

All I am saying is that it can turn out that a good lawyer expert on defending criminals can make this case drag out a long time and may even be able to create reasonable doubt.

Look at how long the Jody Arias case in AZ is dragging on. By this time, everybody remotely familiar with her case realizes she killed her boyfriend. Still it is not submitted to the jury.

After the OJ case, i am not sure what any Jury will vote for.

The governor of Mass has stated today that the authorities have VIDEO of them leaving the bags in spot just prior to them exploding. That's it, all wrapped up. If that comes out in court as I assume it will, as I see no reason for them to have made up that confirmation, that alone will sink him.

Robert A Whit
04-21-2013, 04:04 PM
Thank you Jim for the post saying that video of the bomb being placed was talked of TODAY by the Gov of Mass.

I did not know that.

I found a link to his talking and that settles it for me.

Now, can we simply not have a trial and line this kid up for the firing squad and be done with it?

They have him in a bed. Stop treating him. They can put him to death and not mention it.

red states rule
04-22-2013, 03:11 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/cb041813dAPR20130418074528.jpg

darin
04-22-2013, 06:20 AM
Merged

Robert A Whit
04-22-2013, 02:00 PM
Recap

Jim told me today that last week photos were put onto this forum proving the young guy put his backpack down and it then blew up minutes later.

But this is what he told me on Saturday when I asked for evidence.

His words speak for themselves.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=632754#post632754)

What photo?

Jimnyc replies: I don't need to prove it to you. If you have an issue with the photos and evidence out there thus far, I suggest you call the FBI or Boston Police. Personally, everything I have seen thus far has been plausible and damning towards these brothers. If you disagree, so be it.

Note, Jim on Saturday did not reply that others had posted that photo on this forum. Maybe he saw it posted on some other forum.

Bear in mind, his claim was a photo so all I asked for was to see it. I don't make phone calls cross country to the cops to ask them to show me a photograph.

jimnyc
04-22-2013, 02:01 PM
Now we find out that one of the terrorists is a suspect in a 3 murder crime.

Boston Bomb Suspect Eyed in Connection to 2011 Triple MurderIn the wake of the revelations about the violent nature of accused marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev, investigators in the Boston suburbs tell ABC News they are probing whether he may have been involved in an unsolved grisly triple homicide of a former roommate and two others. The murders took place around the tenth anniversary of the September 11 attacks.

"We are looking at a possible connection with the suspect in the marathon atrocity and this active and open homicide in Waltham,'' Stephanie Guyotte, a spokeswoman for the Middlesex County District Attorney, confirmed to ABC News.

Tsarnaev, the alleged bombing mastermind who died in a fierce gun battle with police early Friday morning, had been training with one of the 2011 murder victims in an attempt to transition from boxing into a possible career in the brutal sport of mixed-martial arts.

The victims were found in a Waltham, Massachusetts apartment. They had their throat slashed, their heads nearly decapitated. Their mutilated bodies were left covered with marijuana.

It was a gruesome scene – but also perplexing to law enforcement. While drugs appeared to factor into the motive, the murderer left both the marijuana and thousands of dollars in cash behind in the Waltham apartment. While the investigation has been active for more than a year, authorities acknowledged they have had few leads.

Two law enforcement sources told ABC News that may now change, with the bomb attack prompting a fresh look into Tsarnaev's alleged penchant for violence.

Even before the bombing, police records show, there was an indication of a rage growing inside of Tsarnaev. Court documents obtained by ABC News show in July 2009 he was arrested for domestic violence after his then-girlfriend made a frantic 911 to report she was "being beat up by her boyfriend." The police report, which was redacted to hide the girlfriend's name, says that Tsarnaev admitted to responding officers that he slapped her. The case was later dismissed.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bomb-suspect-eyed-connection-2011-triple-murder-164354976--abc-news-topstories.html

jimnyc
04-22-2013, 02:23 PM
Surviving Boston Bombing Suspect Charged: Conspiracy to Use WMDOn Monday afternoon, the remaining Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was charged in federal court, and made his initial court appearance in his hospital room. The details of the charges were not released to the public, but according to the US Attorney for Massachusetts’ office, he was “charged with conspiring to use weapon of mass destruction against persons and property in U.S. resulting in death":

http://i.imgur.com/SlUqZny.png

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney has said that Tsarnaev will not be tried as an enemy combatant, meaning that he will be tried in civilian court.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/04/22/Surviving-bombing-suspect-charged

Robert A Whit
04-22-2013, 02:31 PM
That is good news but does it belong on a thread devoted to pressure cookers?

jimnyc
04-22-2013, 02:34 PM
That is good news but does it belong on a thread devoted to pressure cookers?

I've explained no less than 4x now why the latest news was being discussed in this thread, as the latest thread to be being discussing the topic, and that I didn't want endless threads on the same subject. I'm done responding to you about this and you're done in this thread.

jimnyc
04-22-2013, 02:42 PM
A good read here, read the entire affidavit of what is in his charges:

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2013/04/us/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-charges/index.html?hpt=hp_t1