PDA

View Full Version : Time to ban this - off topic fighting

Marcus Aurelius
04-20-2013, 08:50 PM
I got to see the aftermath of the race again and as I suspected, the boys were walking and the backpacks did not appear to contain any pots. And the backpacks did not appear large enough to carry one.

Can some of you with pressure cookers and backpacks try to see if you can fit yours into the backpack and let us all know?

TY

you are so completely full of shit.

Marcus Aurelius
04-20-2013, 08:52 PM
Your two backpacks are 8 inches and per you the pots are at least 10 inches tall and my opinion is that the pot is taller than that once closed and locked.

Me look it up? I did not personalize my post. I only asked those with pressure cookers to try to fit one into a backpack. I can certainly see that using something as simle as a bag can work but apparently the charge is that those boys walked to a spot, in front of tens of thousands opened back packs and then took out pressure cookers and put them down.

I am not sure these boys did it. Course were I on the jury, I would want evidence and I think that is the proper thing to want. There is something wierd going on. I can't put my finger on it. Too many convicts get found guilty only to be proven they wre actually innocent. The cops so far that I have seen provide virtually no evidence. I have not seen the MBZ driver interviewed. I have been next to MIT and the map they showed shows the cop being shot and then somehow those boys supposedly headed way around the campus and took a car from a gas station. Somebody claims a 7/11 was robbed but the 7/11 guy denied it.

All i am asking for is some proof linking the two boys to the bombing. I know they ran. But they also came from a place where cops shot you to death and they may have run out of terror. The 17 year old did go back to classes after the bombing and his pals said he seemed just normal.

When I saw the photos of the boys the day of the bombing, those backpacks 8 inches deep did not look full of anything.
again, you're full of shit.

Marcus Aurelius
04-20-2013, 08:53 PM
What the hell is going on here?

Nobody told you to go after me for a asking if somebody has put a pressure cooker into a backpack no deeper than your admitted 8 inches.

Fine you don't plan to back up your words. Maybe some other poster will deal with my actual question.

What makes you think i plan to call the Boston law? Thank you for allowing me to seek the truth.

the other posters all know your questions are bullshit.

Marcus Aurelius
04-20-2013, 08:55 PM
Thank you jim but I saw a post in the cage where you asked the same thing I asked and you asked Hijinks or something similar. He got angry at you over the same thing.

I don't wish to discuss this with you further.

awwwww... poor baby. You're not being taken for a genius, MENSA-candidate,and you're getting all huffy

ROFLMFAO@you.

Marcus Aurelius
04-20-2013, 08:57 PM
I believe the backpacks on the boys were white.

This report speaks of black bags.

Watch it. This is part of the reason i am confused. Why don't the cops allow the car driver to be interviewed? So far, i have not seen the 7/11 store owner interviewed but have learned he denied being robbed.

I wish I was at ease over this. If this kid is the bomber, I want horrible things to happen to him. But I want the guilty and not the innocent.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A0S00MyYJnNRLAcAHcn7w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTBvbG gza2Q0BHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDVjExNg--?p=suspect+putting+bag+down&vid=c8a3999bb5f10e513a4d6034192e93b9&l=16%3A02&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DVB.3 47136265525%26pid%3D15.1&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnews.com%2Fvideo%2Fnbc-news%2F51572336&tit=Person+of+interest+ID%E2%80%99d+in+video&c=0&sigr=11eu3qo3b&age=0&fr=news-us-ss&tt=b

You can believe you're a fucking genius too. Doesn't make you right because you 'believe' it.

Where are YOUR picture of these two boys wearing WHITE backpacks?

Or, do you not hold yourself to the same standard of proof you hold the rest of the world to?

Dumb ass.

Marcus Aurelius
04-20-2013, 09:06 PM
Your two backpacks are 8 inches and per you the pots are at least 10 inches tall and my opinion is that the pot is taller than that once closed and locked...

http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/c694f08bced3bb6107af70fe8ec9fe45.jpg

Happy now, dumb ass?

aboutime
04-20-2013, 09:13 PM
http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/c694f08bced3bb6107af70fe8ec9fe45.jpg

Happy now, dumb ass?

Marcus. It's really not worth all the effort, or time anymore.
If we say something is Light, we get corrected and told it's Dark.
If we say something is big, we get corrected and told it's small.
You say right, and get told Left, or Wrong.
Beating a dead horse on a Saturday evening means....
The horse will still be dead on Sunday.
Remember that saying about leading a horse to water?
Not only CAN'T you make him drink. He might refuse to say he's thirsty.

Robert A Whit
04-20-2013, 09:32 PM
Staff

As a favor to the thread, is there any way to collect the posts devoted to attacking me and moving only those to the cage?

I promised to not post back to those people who spend their time bitching about me rather than staying on topic.

So please, I want no more of these pissing matches with any poster. Thank you staff.

Marcus Aurelius
04-20-2013, 09:41 PM
Sounds to me like we both are older than dirt. When I was even in high school, i had never heard of gun laws. i also did not hear of any mass shootings.

Some of our detractors might keep this in mind. We might suddenly kick off and they won't have us to go after then. LMAO Believe me, on forums, I have known of several posters kicking off.

Don't get our hopes up.

Missileman
04-21-2013, 03:33 PM
First, if those boys are the bombers, the surviving brother should be charged with a capital crime and the death penalty should be on the table.

I do not sympathize in any fashion with the bombers, be they the boys or others, so let's not try to claim comments by this poster amount to trying to take the survivors side.

I am on the side of freedom. I say that often enough you all should understand this at this point.

Many victims of those bombs are still in the hospital. I sympathize with them the most. And the family of the dead also get my full measure of sympathy.

But so far as I am able to learn, the key piece of evidence that I see will be put to a jury will be the testimony by the car-jacking victim. He alleges the boys confessed to him.

Even the casual viewer of Judge Judy must know by this time that is hearsay.

Hearsay in short is defined as saying A told B a thing when the law has no way to cross examine this. If this youth refuses to take the stand to defend himself, he will not be cross examined. Thus some so called confession will not be admitted.

I know of no photos showing the back pack being set down. I understand an eye witness says this and I believe him that he saw a back pack being put down. But was it a bomb? He says it blew up so we know it was a bomb. My opinion is his eyewitness testimony may not be good enough.

All I am saying is that it can turn out that a good lawyer expert on defending criminals can make this case drag out a long time and may even be able to create reasonable doubt.

Look at how long the Jody Arias case in AZ is dragging on. By this time, everybody remotely familiar with her case realizes she killed her boyfriend. Still it is not submitted to the jury.

After the OJ case, i am not sure what any Jury will vote for.

It wasn't MENSA you were considered for it was MENSES. You are one dumb sumbitch, PERIOD!

Robert A Whit
04-21-2013, 03:44 PM
Why was my post moved to a thread over pressure cookers?

I was speaking to issues in court.

Robert A Whit
04-21-2013, 03:45 PM
The governor of Mass has stated today that the authorities have VIDEO of them leaving the bags in spot just prior to them exploding. That's it, all wrapped up. If that comes out in court as I assume it will, as I see no reason for them to have made up that confirmation, that alone will sink him.

That is nice Jim.

Thanks. But moving my post to one over pressure cookers?

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 03:45 PM
Why was my post moved to a thread over pressure cookers?

I was speaking to issues in court.

I explained above. We don't need so many threads on the Boston bombings. That's like the 4th thread I've merged or moved on the subject.

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 03:47 PM
That is nice Jim.

Thanks. But moving my post to one over pressure cookers?

And yet the funny thing is, this is the thread that YOU chose to come into and call the evidence into question. This thread has been discussing the bombings at length and is the most recent of threads. I don't want thread after thread on the same subject.

Robert A Whit
04-21-2013, 03:49 PM
You sound like the bomber's idiot aunt. How much more evidence do you need? They have them on video dropping the bags at the bomb sight, they are later involved in a chase/shootout with the cops where they not only fire guns, but throw EXPLOSIVES, they killed a cop in cold blood, stole a car, etc.

As for your confusion, maybe you should consult a physician. It could be a serious medical condition.

Let's see. You can offer your opinions.

I must not.

Thank you.

Robert A Whit
04-21-2013, 03:54 PM
Jim

Clearly you can move any individual post as you please.

Can you remove post 37 from this topic and put it in the cage please?

His smear is not on topic and it would not be on this thread but you pushed my remarks on law to this thread about pressure cookers.

Missileman
04-21-2013, 03:58 PM
Jim

His smear is not on topic and it would not be on this thread but you pushed my remarks on law to this thread about pressure cookers.

Actually, post 37 is so damned clever that it warrants its own thread. Alas, I am too humble to demand it. :laugh:

aboutime
04-21-2013, 04:06 PM
Actually, post 37 is so damned clever that it warrants its own thread. Alas, I am too humble to demand it. :laugh:

Missileman. I really am amused that someone is actually asking the OWNER of this forum to move a post because HE HAS DETERMINED, in his menses...I mean Mensa mind..it it off topic. While the reality is. The person asking...actually demanding such actions.

Is OFF HIS 4896 .

Kathianne
04-21-2013, 04:11 PM
Missileman. I really am amused that someone is actually asking the OWNER of this forum to move a post because HE HAS DETERMINED, in his menses...I mean Mensa mind..it it off topic. While the reality is. The person asking...actually demanding such actions.

Is OFF HIS 4896 .

Indeed. I've been amused more than once how Bobby upbraids Jim's decisions, posts, and continually challenges moderation, yet is allowed to keep going without even short break. He is right to feel 'special.'

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 04:13 PM
Indeed. I've been amused more than once how Bobby upbraids Jim's decisions, posts, and continually challenges moderation, yet is allowed to keep going without even short break. He is right to feel 'special.'

His breaks, aka bans, have been of the thread ban variety.

Robert A Whit
04-21-2013, 04:51 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Kathianne http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=632999#post632999)

His breaks, aka bans, have been of the thread ban variety.

I am complying with my promise and your request to not discuss posters by name.

When do you intend to ask them to knock off all this bashing of me? Why can she pick a fight with me and not be upbraided. Please review where she started in and that I am her topic.

Robert A Whit
04-21-2013, 04:53 PM

This is not a thread to discuss posters, but here she is, discussing posters as are others.

Can't this carping be put into the cage with her other posts?

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 04:54 PM

When do you intend to ask them to knock off all this bashing of me? Why can she pick a fight with me and not be upbraided. Please review where she started in and that I am her topic.

It's much too tiring to babysit you in every damned thread I go to. She simply commented on your actions, not picked a fight. You have the option of using the ignore feature, as she does. I suggest using it instead of complaining that so many people don't treat you right. Anything less and I'll simply assume you WANT to be a party to it and complain.

Robert A Whit
04-21-2013, 04:56 PM
Post 48 is not on the topic. That seems to me to belong in the cage too. I have not made any demands on anybody.

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 04:57 PM
post 48 is not on the topic. That seems to me to belong in the cage too. I have not made any demands on anybody.

use the fucking report a post function and stop your damn bitching about others. Worry about yourself and place them on ignore. The perpetual fucking bitching is making me want to vomit.

aboutime
04-21-2013, 05:08 PM
use the fucking report a post function and stop your damn bitching about others. Worry about yourself and place them on ignore. The perpetual fucking bitching is making me want to vomit.

jimnyc. You are not alone......4897

Marcus Aurelius
04-21-2013, 07:57 PM
Let's see. You can offer your opinions.

I must not.

Thank you.

if you don't like the way things are going, feel free to leave the board and never post again. in fact, most of us would encourage you in that course of action.

Marcus Aurelius
04-21-2013, 07:58 PM
Jim

ever notice you're the ONLY poster who DEMANDS management place posts in the Cage?

dumb ass.

Marcus Aurelius
04-21-2013, 08:00 PM

translation: Robert is a biog baby who cannot handle his battles himself.

Marcus Aurelius
04-21-2013, 08:01 PM
Post 48 is not on the topic. That seems to me to belong in the cage too. I have not made any demands on anybody.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=632988#post632988)

Jim

dumb ass

aboutime
04-21-2013, 08:04 PM
dumb ass

Sounds like the Super Bowl......"27...33...48.....HIKE!" (signals may be wrong, but...who cares anymore?)