PDA

View Full Version : War- propaganda - anti war propagan films clips

revelarts
04-21-2013, 05:59 PM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0vvvPZd6_D8?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

I have to say when i read stuff by some posters and listen to some people on the radio I this.
afghanstan , muslims.. terrrorist, Chechenya
hangins to good for ummm
rraaghh

we've always been at war with X ....

!984 2-minute hate.

I don't know why anyone would question big brother. they are here to protect us..
Do whatever big brother says..

jimnyc
04-21-2013, 06:10 PM
Rev, do you seriously believe that some of us are duped by movies and media like that? That we aren't capable of making our own decisions, just like you do? Just because we disagree, that means WE are being brainwashed somehow?

P.S. - not for nothing, but it is YOU who is always posting endless videos. Maybe it's you who is a tad brainwashed? :lol: :coffee: :beer:

revelarts
04-21-2013, 07:32 PM
Rev, do you seriously believe that some of us are duped by movies and media like that? That we aren't capable of making our own decisions, just like you do? Just because we disagree, that means WE are being brainwashed somehow?

P.S. - not for nothing, but it is YOU who is always posting endless videos. Maybe it's you who is a tad brainwashed? :lol: :coffee: :beer:

you know i've questioned myself on that. We al are brainwashed to some degree or another probably.

you know i have watched a lot of destopian sci movies with dark evil gov'ts and a fair amount the old movies of ancient Romans. And flicks about the and oppressive soviets and east Germans and of course old ww2 movies. I always like the Spy films and the Holocaust films the most . that stuff did make me real leery of just obeying the gov't. just because they said so.

but we all are raised in the U.S. to think that we are the best country ever ever and we are always the good guys and the enemies are "sub-human" and don't have any humanity or half decent reason for ANYthing. Our gov't is and police and soldiers are all brave and noble trust them.

Marxist politics has come in an run a side line that says the rich are evil and goverment taking care of everyone is good. the gov't knows best. humanity is a parasite on the earth but follow the good gov't rules and the earth will be well and all the children will be safe and feed.

both memes trust "the gov't" to dang much. IMO.

I don't know why i never believed the whole memo. as far as the 1st one is concerned.
The 2nd one just sounded crazy.

you know the old westerns were suppose to help you believe the 1st, U.S. rah rah meme.
but i never saw an Indian hit the ground against the Calvary and didn't think. 'It's their land. they should fight for it. they aren't "savages".'

In history class i really GOT the bill of rights and frankly it's an anti gov't document.
If doesn't really grant the gov't Jack. it tells the gov't what it CANNOT do and reminds the gov't what the people can ALWAYS do.
Some folks want to read it the other way around and assume the gov't is dad or mom, when gov't is the Child.
the people are suppose to be the moms and dads. Or at least the freakin BOSS.

so yeah I appreciate the work and wholesale sacrifice various Law Enforcement and military people make. but I don't think we should bow at every gov't request (even police or military) or scream in unison at every enemy the gov't points at.
And Definitely not give up our rights in the name of safety.