PDA

View Full Version : Boston marathon weird info

revelarts
04-22-2013, 12:50 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v0-C6Z0YEGM?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Interview with AUNT of "terrorist"
She was told NOT to talk to media.

"how do you know your not here to kill me"

I saw video of my nephew place in Car
He was put in the car

"media says he was killed...
...why didn't they come to me to id the body?"
On the video that was him... 100% guaranteed..."

says the woman was scared to death to talk to the media..

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kcNAsCynBnU?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
.................................................. .....
Boston suspect was under FBI surveillance, mother says
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B7p04HbVH0I?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reuters) - One of the two ethnic Chechens suspected by U.S. officials of being behind the Boston Marathon bombings had been under FBI surveillance for at least three years, his mother said.

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva told the English-language Russia (http://www.reuters.com/places/russia) Today state television station in a phone interview, a recording of which was obtained by Reuters, that she believed her sons were innocent and had been framed.
Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was killed in a shootout with police and his 19-year-old brother Dzhokhar was captured after a day-long manhunt.
"He (Tamerlan) was 'controlled' by the FBI, like, for three to five years," she said, speaking in English and using the direct English translation of a word in Russian that means monitored.

"They knew what my son was doing, they knew what sites on the Internet he was going to," she said in what Russia (http://www.reuters.com/places/russia?lc=int_mb_1001) Today described as a call from Makhachkala, where she lives in Russia's Dagestan region after returning from the United States.

Tsarnaeva echoed the boys' father, Anzor, who said on Friday that he believed they had been framed. Both suggested in separate interviews that the FBI had made no secret of the fact that at least one of the brothers was being watched.
"I do not believe that my sons could have planned and organized the terrorist act, because they knew U.S. national security services were keeping an eye on them," Anzor Tsarnaev told Russia's Channel One television.
"They (the security services) said 'We know what you eat, what you read on the Internet'," he said, without making clear how the security officers had made contact.
In her interview with Russia Today, Tsarnaeva suggested FBI officers had visited her home when she still lived in the United States and told her that Tamerlan "was really an extremist leader and that they were afraid of him."
"It is really, really a hard thing to hear. And being a mother, what I can say is that I am really sure, I am, like, 100 percent sure, that this is a set-up," she said.
She did not say whether the FBI had started to take an interest in Tamerlan although she also referred to the security services' interest in what Internet sites he visited.
U.S. government officials have said the brothers were not under surveillance as possible militants.
But the FBI said in a statement on Friday that in 2011 it interviewed Tamerlan at the request of a foreign government, which it did not identify.
It said the matter was closed because interviews with Tamerlan and family members "did not find any terrorism activity, domestic or foreign".
The FBI statement was the first evidence that the family had come to security officials' attention after they emigrated to the United States from Dagestan about a decade ago.
It is not clear when Tsarnaeva and her husband left the United States.
(Editing by Sonya Hepinstall)

he mother of the Boston marathon bombers gave an interview to RT and stated that her sons worked with the FBI for 5 years. This can be easily checked.There must be phone records, FBI files, witness accounts of specific individuals visiting the house. Additionally there are gaping holes in the official account of the events.
Homicide investigator Mark Fuhrman appeared on Hannity and stated that he was puzzled by the fact that FBI claimed not to know who the perpetrators were.
1. FBI admitted that they interviewed the older brother on a request of a foreign government. FBI had his picture, name, address and all the biometrics. How could the FBI claim not to know who they were and not to know where they live when the pictures surfaced and FBI could run the visual recognition program and ID them and get all the info within minutes?
2. The story of the owner of the carjacked Mercedes made no sense whatsoever. Imagine: 2 people are trying to escape after being identified as bombers. They burglarize a 7/11 store to get some money for the escape, they kill a police officer, they carjack a Mercedes and force the owner of the Mercedes to withdraw $800. Logically you would believe that they would kill the owner of the Mercedes and dump his body somewhere in the woods in order to escape. Instead the owner of the Mercedes claimed that they bragged to him about being the bombers and let him go. Why would they bragged to him and let him go? So he would sick the police on them, so the police would kill them? No. It is much more probable to believe that they indeed worked with the FBI. Possibly they were FBI informers who turned double agents. Possibly the older brother worked for the CIA when he went to the training camps in Chechnya and he later turned double agent. It makes much more sense to believe that the owner of the Mercedes is not a random person, but somebody they knew and trusted. He agreed to give them the car and the money and later set them up by sicking the police on them. Demand from the FBI release of the name of the man, whose Mercedes was allegedly carjacked by the terrorists. The public has a right to know, whether this person worked for the FBI or was an FBI informant or did he possibly work with the terrorists and was their contact, their handler on the other side?
3. Demand answers in regards to reports of Obama meeting with the Saudi foreign minister or another Saudi official after the bombing and Michelle Obama visiting a Saudi person of interest in the hospital. Is this person of interest on a terrorist watch list? Is there any evidence of him being connected with Chechen rebels and Chechen jihadists?
4. Why wasn’t the older brother simply deported in 2010 and denied U.S. permanent residency after a foreign government asked to question him and after he was arrested for domestic violence and after evidence surfaced showing his running a site dedicated to promotion of an Australian imam recruiting young people to be suicide bombers? the older brother was not a US. citizen and could easily be deported.
5. Demand answers from the FBI and department of Justice: who paid for the expenses of these 2 brothers in the U.S.? Their parents returned to Chechnya or Dagestan, their sister did not see them in years. How did they make a living. there is no evidence of them working anywhere: there is no report of employment of either one of them. Who paid for their education and rent, food, closing, several thousands dollars for their travel to Russia and Chechnya?
6. Two FOX stooges Bbill O’Reilly and Jeraldo Rivera appeared together and claimed that the organized jihad is dead and that there are just a couple of self motivated kids -jihadists. These regime stooges, controlled opposition puppets, arrogantly treat every American citizen as a complete idiot. This is the same behavior they exhibited when O’Reilly posted my picture and attacked me, claiming to allow parties to respond, while categorically refusing to allow me to appear on the show and respond and provide all the evidence showing Obama using forged IDs and a stolen Social Security number 042-68-4425. Similarly with Rivera, I talked with him on the air, he was willing to talk for a short while about invalid voter registrations in CA, but immediately cut me off when I started to talk about evidence of Obama’s use of forged IDs.These stooges have to be prosecuted as accomplices to the elections fraud and forgery, in FCC violations aiding and abetting elections fraud. In exchange for the large checks from the network these cohorts sold their sole to the devil and committed treason against their own country and became accomplices in elections fraud and forgery. Lately Jerome Corsi showed his true colors again by appearing on a radio show, peddling his new book and telling people not to talk about the eligibility issue anymore as they will be marginalized. If Thurgood Martial were to be afraid to be marginalized we would still have apartheid in this couutry, we would still have segregation.

<object id="flashObj" width="370" height="260" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0"><param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=2316761357001&playerID=69900095001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAEabvr4~,Wtd2HT-p_VhJQ6tgdykx3j23oh1YN-2U&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=2316761357001&playerID=69900095001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAEabvr4~,Wtd2HT-p_VhJQ6tgdykx3j23oh1YN-2U&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="370" height="260" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" swLiveConnect="true" allowScriptAccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>
http://www.channel4.com/news/boston-bombings-questions-raised-by-telephone-call-claim

Did the FBI phone Boston suspect before fatal shootout?

The father of the Boston bombing suspects claims to Channel 4 News that the FBI telephoned his elder son after the attack, and prior to a fatal shootout that claimed the life of a police officer.
Please wait while this video loads. If it doesn't load after a few seconds you may need to have Adobe Flash installed.

The father of Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Anzor, told Channel 4 News that the elder brother had telephoned their mother a few days after the bombings.
Mr Tsarnaev was speaking by telephone to Channel 4 News filmmaker Nick Sturdee (pictured below), who is in Makhachkala, Dagestan. The father said Tamerlan contacted his mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, two or three days after the bombing.
Tamerlan told her the FBI had just rung him and accused him of being behind the attacks, and that he had responded by saying "that's your problem", Mr Tsarnaev claims.

http://www.channel4.com/media/images/Channel4/c4-news/2013/April/21/20_grozny_SML.jpg

Questions raised The telephone call claim raises a number of questions.
On the one hand the claim could be false. It follows suggestions by both parents that the FBI had been monitoring Tamerlan for years and could be part of efforts to defend the brothers. Another possiblity is that the telephone call was Tamerlan preparing his mother for bad news.
If the claim is true, then it raises questions over the FBI handling of the investigation into the Boston bombings.
People will be asking about how the alleged telephone call may have fitted into the chain of events - from the attack itself up to the firefight that took place three days later, in which a police officer, as well as Tamerlan, was killed.
The FBI in Boston told Channel 4 News they currently won't confirm or deny any claims about their involvement.
They are waiting to question Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who is under armed guard in hospital, and reported to be in a serious condition. He was caught in the early hours of Saturday morning.
Boston Mayor Tom Menino said on Sunday that authorities may never be able to question 19-year-old Dzhokhar, who is said to be seriously injured and unable to speak.

jimnyc
04-22-2013, 12:58 PM
On phone, so forgive me, but what's the conspiracy?

Marcus Aurelius
04-22-2013, 01:02 PM
The Aunt is a...

http://www.wholefoodfarmacy.info/assets/images/autogen/a_bag_of_nuts.jpg

revelarts
04-22-2013, 02:23 PM
On phone, so forgive me, but what's the conspiracy?

the older brother was alive and taken into custody a day after they said he was dead. the FBI was in contact with the older brother on a regular basis before the bombing and made phone contact with him after the bombing. and one part i have not posted the younger boy was shot in the throat by officials so he couldn't talk.

jimnyc
04-22-2013, 02:29 PM
the older brothe was alive when they said he was dead. the FBI was in contact with the older brother on a regular basis before the bombing and made phone contact with him after the bombing. and one part i have not posted the younger boy was shot in the throat by officials so he couldn't talk.

He shot himself is what I have read. The rest is mostly based on the rants of a family likely in shock. He's alive? But we've all seen his body and officers obviously have already given statements to what happened during the shootout and his death. We've seen at least what I think is considered 'reasonable proof' that these guys were involved. That's why what you're posting is considered a conspiracy theory, as there is no reasonable proof, just accusations.

aboutime
04-22-2013, 02:38 PM
REV. Care to explain? ​What's a Marthon?

revelarts
04-22-2013, 02:56 PM

I would, but i'd have to kill ya.

..it a joke A.T...

aboutime
04-22-2013, 02:58 PM
I would but i have to kill ya.

Sure thing. Coming from someone who calls himself REV?

Credibility lost. How do you spell "M&M"s????

Marcus Aurelius
04-22-2013, 02:59 PM

It's a commune in the Charente department in south-western France.

Abbey Marie
04-22-2013, 03:00 PM
He shot himself is what I have read. The rest is mostly based on the rants of a family likely in shock. He's alive? But we've all seen his body and officers obviously have already given statements to what happened during the shootout and his death. We've seen at least what I think is considered 'reasonable proof' that these guys were involved. That's why what you're posting is considered a conspiracy theory, as there is no reasonable proof, just accusations.

And that may very well hate Americans.

jimnyc
04-22-2013, 03:00 PM

Let's try and lay off the flames and stick to the topic, please?

I think what he points out is good for a legitimate discussion, but I just personally think there is a mountain of evidence to show what happened and little to no evidence to support the conspiracy theories I've seen floating around already.

Abbey Marie
04-22-2013, 03:01 PM

Rev is joking with you, AT.

revelarts
04-22-2013, 03:05 PM

I'm just putting it all here, Just FYI.
The family is an interesting crew. they said a lot of things. I wouldn't blow it all off. But no way to confirm any of it though. the Aunt say the naked guy in the CNN clip is the older brother. at least thats what the guy says, that says he talked to the aunt at her apartment ...on the phone ...:rolleyes:.

the younger bro, well the officials say he shot himself there, others say he was shot, who knows.
either way he not talking.

just FYI,

Marcus Aurelius
04-22-2013, 03:15 PM
I'm just putting it all here, Just FYI.
The family is an interesting crew. they said a lot of things. I wouldn't blow it all off. But no way to confirm any of it though. the Aunt say the naked guy in the CNN clip is the older brother. at least thats what the guy says, that says he talked to the aunt at her apartment ...on the phone ...:rolleyes:.

the younger bro, well the officials say he shot himself there, others say he was shot, who knows.
either way he not talking.

just FYI,

how does the family 'know' the police shot him in the neck so he wouldn't talk... were they there?

revelarts
04-22-2013, 03:17 PM
And that may very well hate Americans.

I don't get the impression they hate American at all. i get the impression that they really want to be here.
the Uncles especially.

there's an interview with the father. he was asked why they went to the U.S. and he gave the typical imigant response was something like

. it's better in America. why does any one go to America? for a better life. in Russia it's bad in Chechnya it's bad we were persecuted....

One of the Aunts sounds like a a grateful immigrant but one that has had some bad experiences with the corrupt gov't back in the old country that she's projected onto the gov't here.
especially since shes adamant that the FBI had been in regular contact with the boys earlier.

revelarts
04-22-2013, 03:20 PM
how does the family 'know' the police shot him in the neck so he wouldn't talk... were they there?

I don't think the family said that.
I read a lot of stuff I think someone commenting on the various reports said that he climbed out of the boat under his own power. or there were images to that effect. then there were images of him with a trac down his throat.
i don't know.

just passin on the info i can neither confirm nor deny. just interesting to me.

aboutime
04-22-2013, 03:39 PM
Rev is joking with you, AT.

I know. I've said the very same thing dozens of times, myself. How terrible can we get when we can't have a few laughs here?

Marcus Aurelius
04-22-2013, 03:39 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=633267#post633267)

I don't think the family said that.
I read a lot of stuff I think someone commenting on the various reports said that he climbed out of the boat under his own power. or there were images to that effect. then there were images of him with a trac down his throat.
i don't know.

just passin on the info i can neither confirm nor deny. just interesting to me.

I was referring to this quote...

... and one part i have not posted the younger boy was shot in the throat by officials so he couldn't talk.

Please remove the word 'family' and insert 'whomever you got this comment from'. TY

revelarts
04-22-2013, 03:50 PM
http://s.lunaticoutpost.com/upload/big/2013/04/20/51730e0c77d82.jpg

revelarts
04-25-2013, 03:23 PM
Tamerlan Tsarnaev Attended CIA-sponsored Workshop (http://www.prisonplanet.com/tamerlan-tsarnaev-attended-cia-sponsored-workshop.html)
Tamerlan Tsarnaev attended a workshop sponsored by the CIA-linked Jamestown Foundation, Izvestia reports today. The Russian newspaper cites documents produced by the Counterintelligence Department Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia confirming that the NGO “Fund of Caucasus” held workshops in the summer of 2012 and Tsarnaev attended.
The Caucasus Fund was established in November, 2008, following the Geoergian-Ossetian conflict. The main purpose of the organization, according to Izvestia, is to “to recruit young people and intellectuals of the North Caucasus to enhance instability and extremism in the southern regions of Russia.”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/tamerlan-tsarnaev-attended-cia-sponsored-workshop.html

Dagestan Officials Deny any Contacts Between Boston Terror Suspects and Islamic Radicals

Dagestan Officials: Tsarnaev did not contact Islamic radicals while visiting Dagestan in 2012 – official (http://www.interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=10410)
Moscow/Makhachkala, April 24, Interfax – Dagestani Interior Minister Abdurashid Magomedov has denied allegations that Tamerlan Tsarnaev, one of the two men suspected of committing bomb attacks at the Boston Marathon, started practicing radical Islam during his stay in Dagestan in 2012.
“According to our information, Tamerlan Tsarnaev did come to Dagestan in 2012 in order to have his Russian passport restored. However, his father Anzor Tsarnaev says his son was in the republic for only three or four days and left before his passport was ready,” Magomedov said.”As far as the Dagestani Interior Ministry is aware, Tamerlan Tsarnayev did not have any contacts with the North Caucasus criminal underworld,” Magomedov said.

http://www.interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=10410

The Chechens American Friends (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/08/usa.russia)
In the US, the leading group which pleads the Chechen cause is the American Committee for Peace in Chechnya (ACPC). The list of the self-styled “distinguished Americans” who are its members is a roll call of the most prominent neoconservatives who so enthusiastically support the “war on terror”.
They include Richard Perle, the notorious Pentagon adviser; Elliott Abrams of Iran-Contra fame; Kenneth Adelman, the former US ambassador to the UN who egged on the invasion of Iraq by predicting it would be “a cakewalk”; Midge Decter, biographer of Donald Rumsfeld and a director of the rightwing Heritage Foundation; Frank Gaffney of the militarist Centre for Security Policy; Bruce Jackson, former US military intelligence officer and one-time vice-president of Lockheed Martin, now president of the US Committee on NATO; Michael Ladeen of the American Enterprise Institute, a former admirer of Italian fascism and now a leading proponent of regime change in Iran; and R James Woolsey, the former CIA director who is one of the leading cheerleaders behind George Bush’s plans to re-model the Muslim world along pro-US lines.

… In August, the ACPC welcomed the award of political asylum in the US, and a US-government funded grant, to Ilyas Akhmadov, foreign minister in the opposition Chechen government, and a man Moscow describes as a terrorist. Coming from both political parties, the ACPC members represent the backbone of the US foreign policy establishment, and their views are indeed those of the US administration.

Okay. You should have several twos by now to add together later: Main Chechen terror base and HQ in NATO Member and one of the closest US allies in the Middle East Turkey + Network Extension in Germany (NATO), Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (Two closest US Arab Allies and Pawns) + All the major PNAC –Neoconservative & the New World Order players and operators + the CIA.
Now, let’s head back where we left off with the Russia-Turkey angle, and take a look at a more specific player. Here is an article (http://en.rian.ru/world/20080423/105751390.html) from 2008 …
To read the entire piece Click Here (http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2011/11/22/bfp-exclusive-us-nato-chechen-militia-joint-operations-base/). I also encourage you to watch our Gladio Video Report Series. That is, if you want the facts and the truth. That is, if you don’t want tales and spins.

http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2013/04/19/usa-the-creator-sustainer-of-chechen-terrorism/

Drummond
04-25-2013, 06:10 PM
It's a commune in the Charente department in south-western France.

It's also the name us Brits used to use for Snickers bars, from years ago (yep, 'Marathon bars') ....

... you know, the one with the nuts in it (at least, the Brit version has them ..) ?

revelarts
05-02-2013, 01:08 PM
Boston terror suspects uncle was married to CIA officer's daughter and even shared a home with the agent http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/28/article-0-19646910000005DC-396_306x423.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/28/article-2315929-1984B591000005DC-454_306x423.jpg

Son-in-law: Former CIA agent Graham Fuller, left, explained his relationship to the two Boston terror suspects' uncle today. Ruslan Tsarni, right, was married for three years to his daughter, Samantha

By Katie Davies (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Katie++Davies)

PUBLISHED: 18:34 EST, 27 April 2013 | UPDATED: 00:55 EST, 28 April 2013
(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315929/Boston-terror-suspects-uncle-married-CIA-officers-daughter-shared-home-agent.html#socialLinks)

An uncle of the Boston bombers was previously married to a CIA officer's daughter for three years, it emerged today.

Ruslan Tsarni, who publicly denounced his two terrorist nephews' actions and called them 'Losers', even lived with his father-in-law agent Graham Fuller in his Maryland home for a year.

Mr Fuller was forced to explain the relationship today as news of the family link emerged online. ....

....Fuller "I, of course, retired from CIA in 1987 and had moved on to working as a senior political scientist for RAND.'
He said his son-in-law showed no interest in the agency or politics but spoke generally about his family in Chechnya.

He said any attempts to portray the relationship as a link between the security agency and the two terrorists was 'absurd'.

'Like all Chechens, Ruslan was very concerned about his native land, but I saw no particular involvement in politics,' Fuller told Al-Monitor.

'I doubt he even had much to say of intelligence value other than talking about his own family’s sad tale of deportation from Chechnya by Stalin to Central Asia. Every Chechen family has such stories.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315929/Boston-terror-suspects-uncle-married-CIA-officers-daughter-shared-home-agent.html#ixzz2S9su2078

---------------------

former FBI translator Edmonds years ago pointed out CIA Agent Uncle Fuller was(?) the Head CIA guy in the areas of Turkey and the Caucuses. including Chechnya. and had part in Operation Gladio (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=37&cad=rja&ved=0CE4QtwIwBjge&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DyXa vNe81XdQ&ei=haqCUeXuF-L94AOj74CIDg&usg=AFQjCNFOlIIQwjmfFnhlH6F4jnZ90ETcwA&sig2=S-rco9XQbuQh0HsLE7sZfA&bvm=bv.45960087,d.dmg) part b.

Puppetmasters: The Political Use of Terrorism in Italy (http://www.amazon.com/Puppetmasters-The-Political-Terrorism-Italy/dp/0595246974/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1367517921&sr=8-4&keywords=operation+gladio)

weeeeird stuff

revelarts
05-02-2013, 01:15 PM
Boston bombers’ uncle married daughter of top CIA official Posted on April 26, 2013 (http://www.madcowprod.com/2013/04/26/boston-bombers-uncle-married-daughter-of-top-cia-official/) by Daniel Hopsicker (http://www.madcowprod.com/author/dhopsicker/)

http://www.madcowprod.com/wp-content/plugins/social-sharing-toolkit/images/icons_small/email.pngShare via email (?subject=Boston%20bombers%E2%80%99%20uncle%20marr ied%20daughter%20of%20top%20CIA%20official&body=http://www.madcowprod.com/2013/04/26/boston-bombers-uncle-married-daughter-of-top-cia-official/)
The uncle of the two suspected Boston bombers in last week’s attack, Ruslan Tsarni, was married to the daughter of former top CIA official Graham Fuller (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Fuller)
The discovery that Uncle Ruslan Tsarni had spy connections that go far deeper than had been previously known is ironic, especially since the mainstrean media's focus yesterday was on a feverish search to find who might have recruited the Tsarnaev brothers.
The chief suspect was a red-haired Armenian exorcist. They were fingering a suspect who may not, in fact, even exist.
It was like blaming one-armed hippies on acid for killing your wife.

Ruslan Tsarni married the daughter (http://www.madcowprod.com/?attachment_id=3832) of former top CIA official Graham Fuller, who spent 20 years as operations officer in Turkey, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Afghanistan, and Hong Kong. In 1982 Fuller was appointed the National Intelligence Officer for Near East and South Asia at the CIA, and in 1986, under Ronald Reagan, he became the Vice-Chairman of the National Intelligence Council, with overall responsibility for national level strategic forecasting.
http://www.madcowprod.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/SAF1.gif (http://www.madcowprod.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/SAF1.gif)
At the time of their marriage, Ruslan Tsarni was known as Ruslan Tsarnaev (http://www.madcowprod.com/?attachment_id=3835), the same last name as his nephews Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the alleged bombers.
It is unknown when he changed his last name to Tsarni.
What is known is that sometime in the early 1990’s, while she was a graduate student in North Carolina, and he was in law school at Duke, Ruslan Tsarnaev met and married Samantha Ankara Fuller, (https://www.facebook.com/ankara.fuller/about) the daughter of Graham and Prudence Fuller of Rockville Maryland. Her middle name suggests a reference to one of her father’s CIA postings.
The couple divorced sometime before 2004.
Today Ms. Fuller lives abroad, and is a director of several companies pursuing strategies to increase energy production from clean-burning and renewable resources.
On a more ominous note, Graham Fuller was listed as one of the American Deep State rogues on Sibel Edmonds' State Secrets (http://www.justacitizen.org/images/Gallery%20Draft2%20for%20Web.htm)Privilege Gallery,. Edmonds explained it featured subjects of FBI investigations she became aware of during her time as an FBI translator. (http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/)

Criminal activities were being protected by claims of State Secrets, she asserted. After Attorney General John Ashcroft went all the way to the Supreme Court to muzzle her under a little-used doctrine of State Secrets, she put up twenty-one photos, with no names.
One of them was Graham Fuller. (http://letsibeledmondsspeak.blogspot.com/2008/01/sibel-names-names-in-pictures.html)
"Congress of Chechen International" c/o Graham Fuller A story about a Chechen oik exec/uncle pairing up with a top CIA official who once served as CIA Station Chief in Kabul sounds like a pitch for a bad movie.

But the two men may have been in business together. (http://www.madcowprod.com/?attachment_id=3831)
In 1995, Tsarnaev incorporated the Congress of Chechen International Organization (http://www.madcowprod.com/?attachment_id=3838)s in Maryland, using as the address listed on incorporation documents 11114 Whisperwood Ln, (http://www.madcowprod.com/?attachment_id=3839) in Rockville Maryland, the home address of his then-father-in-law.
It is just eight miles up the Washington National Pike from the Montgomery Village home where “Uncle Ruslan” met—and apparently wowed, the press after the attack in Boston.
The Washington Post yesterday called him a "media maven (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2013/04/19/ruslan-tsarni-media-maven/)," while nationally syndicated Washington Post columnist Ester Cepeda , in a piece with the headline “The Wise Words of Uncle Ruslan” (http://www.hillsdale.net/article/20130425/NEWS/130429726)opined that he was her choice for "an award for bravery in the face of adversity.”
Success through indirection, mis-direction, redirection, and protection Uncle Ruslan’s spy connections go far deeper than was already known, which was that he spent two years working in Kazakhstan for USAID.

But the mainstream media was lookng the other way.
Under the headline “ (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/25/boston-marathon-bombing-tsarnaev-misha/2111333/)Did 'Misha' influence Tsarnaevs? (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/25/boston-marathon-bombing-tsarnaev-misha/2111333/)In Watertown, doubts,” USA Today reported: “Misha. A new name has emerged in the Boston Marathon bombing case—one familiar to the family of the two young men accused of the atrocity and apparently of interest to the Russian and American security services as well.”
Ruslan Tsarni was the first to bring up the supposed man's supposed name. Or rather, he brought up a first name: Misha. But it was enough. We were off to the races…

Attention all cars: Be on lookout for chubby Armenian exorcist Tsarni described Misha to CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/24/us/boston-brainwash/) as being "chubby, a big guy, big mouth presenting himself with some kind of abilities as exorcist . . . having some part-time job in one of the stores, not married. All of the qualifications of a loser, just another big mouth.”

According to Uncle Ruslan, Misha was the man who over a considerable period of time had radicalized Tamerlan.
It seemed strange, then, that in contrast to his “you are there” verbal picture of the man, even with all his supposed concerns, and given his high level of education and abundant resources (Big Sky Energy was paying him in excess of $200,00 a year, according to documents filed with the SEC) Ruslan had somehow never found out just who the bad guy was.
He never got a name, something that in spook-dom is considered something of a faux pas. Then again, no one else had either.
Worse, Tsarni's vivid description seemed to be taken from personal observation, from, in other words…real life. But that isn’t possible. Tsarni had stated he hadn’t been physically in the presence of his Boston relatives since December 2005. And Misha, if he existed, didn’t show up on the scene until 2008 at the earliest.
Still, just a few days later, the entire family began chiming in. Misha anecdotes were flying fast & furious, and the nation’s scribblers were busy uncritically scribbling down their every word.
Maybe their Twitter account got hacked again? No performance was nearly as masterful, however, as that of the Associated Press.

“Bomb suspect influenced by mysterious radical,” (http://bigstory.ap.org/article/bomb-suspect-influenced-mysterious-radical) reported the Associated Press.
"Tamerlan's relationship with Misha could be a clue in understanding the motives behind his religious transformation and, ultimately, the attack itself," reported the Associate Press. Only to take it all back in the very next line.
"Two U.S. officials say he had no tie to terrorist groups."
The AP’s “story” about the mysterious “Misha” was 1145 words, long enough for an editor to squeeze in a caveat.
“It was not immediately clear whether the FBI has spoken to Misha or was attempting to,” the national wire service reported. “Efforts over several days by The Associated Press to identify and interview Misha have been unsuccessful.”
The big difference: when you do it, its conspiracy theory. When we do it, its informed speculation. In any other context, this might be seen as the rankest kind of “conspiracy theory.” But, apparently, when the Associated Press does it, its news.

Then Uncle Ruslan made a clear mis-step.
“An uncle of the alleged bombers claims that Misha, an Armenian convert to Islam, had a huge influence on the elder brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev. Describing him as an "Armenia exorcist, Tsarni said, “Somehow he just took his brain.”
Armenians are a deeply-rooted Christian community, which is proud of the fact that their country was the first in the world to adopt Christianity as state religion in 301 AD.
Moreover this is the week every year when they remember the Armenian Holocaust, when as many as 1,000,000 Armenians were slaughtered by Turkish Muslims.
In the large and close-knit Boston Armenian community, a red-bearded Armenian named Misha becoming a radicalized Muslim would stand out.
"I've never heard of him, nor has anyone that I know," Hilda Avedissian, executive director at the Armenian Cultural & Educational Centre.
So what if the guy was involved with biggest bank fraud in history? "For an Armenian to convert to Islam is like finding a unicorn in a field," Nerses Zurabyan, 32, an information technology director who lives in nearby Cambridge told USA Today. (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/25/boston-marathon-bombing-tsarnaev-misha/2111333/)

The report reveals that the bomber’s Uncle, made famous for his outspoken condemnation of his nephew’s which aired repeatedly on international news networks, is a well-connected oil executive who at one point worked for a Halliburton shell company used as a front to obtain oil contracts from the Kazakh State.
Ruslon Tsarni was implicated in an investigation involving the laundering and theft of $6 billion. But everybody loves Uncle Ruslon. At least most of America’s mainstream media does.
There has, to date, been no speculation at all about whether an uncle of the men suspected of the bombing who had been involved in international intrigue at the hightest levels, and who married the daughter of a top CIA official, might warrant a closer look.
It’s enough, isn’t it, to turn even reasonably rational adults into—gasp!—conspiracy theorists.
“News,” someone once wrote, “is selection. And selection is always based on an ideology and agenda, which is something to remember next time you watch, listen or read the ‘news.’”
Too true.

http://www.madcowprod.com/2013/04/26/boston-bombers-uncle-married-daughter-of-top-cia-official/

revelarts
05-07-2013, 03:47 PM
Eyewitnesses: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Did Not Shoot Boston Cop (http://www.infowars.com/eyewitnesses-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-did-not-shoot-boston-cop/)

Friendly fire incident heaps more skepticism on official narrative behind raid
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
May 7, 2013

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Image: FBI

Eyewitnesses to the shootout involving the alleged Boston bombers have thrown up another contradiction to the official narrative, asserting that MBTA Transit Police Officer Richard H. Donohue Jr. was not shot by Dzhokhar Tsarnaev but by other cops in a friendly fire incident.

Previous media reports (http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/04/boston-shooting-victims-were-friends.html) had blamed the Tsarnaev brothers for the shootings of both MIT campus police officer Sean Collier and Donohue, feeding the narrative that the suspects were engaged in a desperate attempt to flee police by returning fire and throwing improvised bombs.

However, as we previously highlighted (http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombers-during-shootout-we-didnt-do-it/), footage from the raid suggests the brothers may have been trying to surrender as they came under a barrage of gunfire. Audio from the scene captures the suspects yelling, “chill out” and “we didn’t do it,” as bullets seem to fly in one direction only.

Add this to the claim of the aunt of Tamerlan Tsarnaev (http://www.infowars.com/tsarnaev-aunt-claims-naked-man-in-video-is-tamerlan/), that the footage which emerged of police arresting a naked uninjured man was her nephew, contradicting the official narrative that Tsarnaev was critically injured in a shootout and suggesting he may have been killed while in custody, and it’s easy to see why some are questioning whether the raid unfolded exactly as authorities claimed.

Eyewitnesses to the shootout also contradicted claims (http://intellihub.com/2013/04/23/witness-tamerlan-tsarnaev-run-over-by-cops/) by police that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev ran over his own brother in a car, stating instead that he was run over by police.

“Eyewitness accounts strongly suggest that MBTA Transit Police Officer Richard H. Donohue Jr. was shot and nearly killed by a fellow officer in Watertown April 19 during the hail of gunfire unleashed on Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as the suspected terrorist made a getaway in a carjacked sport utility vehicle,” reports the Boston Globe (http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/05/06/bullet-that-nearly-killed-mbta-police-officer-watertown-gunfight-appears-have-been-friendly-fire/kIv9CYo0oVGBC3DlhFjelL/story.html).

Witnesses who lived close to the scene of the shootout said they clearly remember Donohue falling to the ground while Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was speeding away in an SUV.

“A black SUV appeared, and rapid gun fire was focused on the vehicle,” Jane Dyson wrote in a statement provided to the Globe. “It appeared to me that an individual at the corner [of the street] fell to the ground and had probably been hit in the gunfire,” adding that the officer appeared to be a victim of “friendly fire.”

The report notes how the suspects were no longer armed at this point, “suggesting that the shot that wounded (Donohue) came from police.”

In addition, when cops apprehended Dzhokhar Tsarnaev the next evening he did not have a gun and only one other gun was found at the scene of the shootout, again confounding claims that the brothers could have returned anything near the 300 rounds ammo police fired at them.

The fact that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed before he was caught also debunks initial claims by authorities (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-04-25/dzhokhar-tsarnaev-unarmed-time-boat-shootout) that he had engaged in a “shootout” with cops while hiding in a boat.

Donohue almost bled to death at the scene and was in critical condition when taken to hospital but is now expected to make a full recovery.

Skeptics of the official story suggest that the brothers could have been just two members of a wider plot or that they could have been convenient patsies, having allegedly been under the tutelage of the FBI for years (http://rt.com/usa/tsarnaev-brothers-parents-innocent-124/) before the bombings.

The suspects’ mother Zubeidat Tsarnaeva continues to insist that her sons are innocent, telling the Associated Press last week, “It’s all lies and hypocrisy.”

Friendly fire incidents involving police have become commonplace across the United States. An incident outside the Empire State Building last August in New York left 9 people injured (http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/world/2012-08/26/c_131808403.htm) as police fired wildly during a shootout with a gunman. During the Christopher Dorner manhunt in February, LA cops also fired at numerous innocent people (http://rt.com/usa/former-dorner-police-lapd-670/) they mistook for Dorner.

jimnyc
05-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Wow. Just wow. A mini 9/11 again, where our government and cops committed terror attacks and pin it on others? Sorry, not buying it. These infowars people LIVE to search ANYTHING and find conspiracy in it.

revelarts
05-29-2013, 01:14 PM
FBI, the same month they got info from the Russians and looked into but dismissed the Boston brothers and the Russian tippers also
got a terrorist tip from a heroin addict paid FBI informant. About a "plot" by a guy who said he wanted to fly a remote controlled toy plane over the capital dome and drop a bomb on it somehow and watch the dome collapse.
Problem? well the guy was an idiot, and broke. didn't have a plane, didn't have bombs or bomb material. or know how, or cash to buy/do any of it.
The FBI started a 9 moth sting operation. Supplied the goof with the plane ticket DC, a remote plane, and fake explosives, then arrested him. saving the day.

Which tippers was more credible the Russian gov't or the heroin addict informant?

Could the Boston attacks have been stopped? In the aftermath that question has gained urgency with the news that the FBI was on Tamerlan Tsarnaev's trail more than two years ago. But it is further underscored by another FBI operation conducted in the Boston area during that same period—one focused on a different subject of dubious importance.

In January 2011, when the FBI looked into the alleged Boston Marathon bomber and dismissed him as a potential threat, agents in the Boston field office pursued another person they suspected could be a terrorist. While they apparently decided to stop tracking Tsarnaev—whose six-month trip to Russia at that time is now of prime interest to investigators—the FBI conducted a sting operation against an unrelated young Muslim man who had a fantastical plan for attacking the US Capitol with a remote-controlled airplane.
The way in which the FBI investigated these two potential extremists may help begin to explain how the federal government failed to prevent Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his younger brother, Dzhohkar, from setting off lethal bombs in the streets of Boston. The task of anticipating and stopping a terrorist attack is exceedingly complicated, and the full extent of what the FBI may have known about the Tsarnaev brothers remains unclear. Some congressional leaders are now seeking further explanation (http://news.yahoo.com/feinstein-asks-boston-suspect-told-fbi-175656668--politics.html). But the contrast of the two cases undertaken in Boston in early 2011 raises questions about the effectiveness of the FBI's counterterrorism strategy.
Advertise on MotherJones.com (http://www.motherjones.com/about/advertising/contact-form)

Since the devastating attacks on September 11, 2001, the FBI's top priority has been to prevent a next act of terrorism. Every year the bureau spends $3.3 billion on counterterrorism, the largest portion of its $8.2 billion annual budget (http://www.justice.gov/jmd/2013summary/pdf/fy13-fbi-bud-summary.pdf). (That's roughly $650 million more than it spends on investigating organized crime, its next greatest priority by funding.) A key component of the FBI's strategy has been running sting operations against would-be terrorists—in many cases going to great lengths to enable otherwise unlikely perpetrators, as I documented in my award-winning investigation (http://www.motherjones.com/special-reports/2011/08/fbi-terrorist-informants) published in 2011 in Mother Jones and in my subsequent book, The Terror Factory (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935439618).
The FBI has often targeted these suspects using informants and internet surveillance. With the latter, federal agents analyze a suspect's online presence and history, looking for activity on extremist web forums, interest in militant jihadi videos, and other activity that might indicate sympathy for terrorist organizations.
The informant was paid $50,000 by the FBI for his efforts, while hiding a heroin addiction from his handlers.
After the Boston Marathon bombings, the FBI acknowledged that in 2011 agents had interviewed the 26-year-old Tsarnaev and scrutinized his internet history, at the request of Russian officials. Yet, despite the Russians' concerns about Tsarnaev's potential links to militant separatist groups in Chechnya, the FBI determined he was not a threat.
Meanwhile, in an unrelated case, the bureau vigorously pursued Rezwan Ferdaus, a Northeastern University graduate who was born in Massachusetts and lived with his parents in a Boston suburb. Ferdaus came to the FBI's attention through an informant posing as an Al Qaeda operative—a man who was paid $50,000 by the FBI for his efforts, while hiding a heroin addiction from his handlers.
According to court records, Ferdaus told the informant that he wanted to destroy the gold dome of the US Capitol building using a remote-controlled model airplane loaded with grenades. If that plot was far-fetched, so was the possibility that Ferdaus could even attempt it: He did not have weapons, and even if he had known where to buy explosives, Ferdaus was broke, according to court records.
Through the informant, the FBI encouraged Ferdaus to move forward with his idea to attack the US Capitol. They dedicated significant resources to the operation, giving him $4,000 to purchase an F-86 Sabre remote-controlled airplane and providing him with "explosives"—25 pounds of fake C-4 and three inert grenades. In May 2011, Ferdaus traveled to Washington, DC, to scout out locations from which to launch his weapon—all while being secretly recorded by FBI agents. Finally, on September 28, 2011, after a nine-month sting operation, FBI agents arrested Ferdaus, charging him with, among other offenses, attempting to destroy a federal building and providing material support to terrorists.
Ferdaus pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 17 years in prison, though no evidence indicated that he could have built and launched a weapon were it not for the FBI providing the money and materials.

Since the 9/11 attacks, the FBI has arrested more than 175 alleged terrorists using operations like the one in Boston that nabbed Ferdaus. In these expensive and elaborate stings, the targets often are men on the fringes of Muslim communities; many are economically desperate and some are mentally ill, and they are easily manipulated by paid informants and undercover agents.
But in the years since 9/11, several operational terrorists in the United States have gone unnoticed or have been overlooked by the FBI.
Faisal Shahzad, a 33-year-old naturalized US citizen from Pakistan, delivered a car bomb to Times Square on May 1, 2010. Shahzad wasn't on the FBI's radar until that day, after a street vendor reported the suspicious vehicle. Fortunately, the explosives he'd assembled failed to go off.
Nidal Hasan, a US Army Medical Corps officer, shot and killed 13 people at Fort Hood on November 5, 2009, even after the FBI investigated 18 emails he’d sent to Anwar al-Awlaki, the American-born Al Qaeda propagandist who was killed in a 2011 drone strike in Yemen. The FBI didn't realize Hasan was a threat until it was too late.
And despite the FBI's initial interest in Tsarnaev, the same became true with him and his younger brother in Boston.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/04/fbi-boston-tamerlan-tsarnaev-sting-operations

aboutime
05-29-2013, 01:35 PM
FBI, the same month they got info from the Russians and looked into but dismissed the Boston brothers and the Russian tippers also
got a terrorist tip from a heroin addict paid FBI informant. About a "plot" by a guy who said he wanted to fly a remote controlled toy plane over the capital dome and drop a bomb on it somehow and watch the dome collapse.
Problem? well the guy was an idiot, and broke. didn't have a plane, didn't have bombs or bomb material. or know how, or cash to buy/do any of it.
The FBI started a 9 moth sting operation. Supplied the goof with the plane ticket DC, a remote plane, and fake explosives, then arrested him. saving the day.

Which tippers was more credible the Russian gov't or the heroin addict informant?

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/04/fbi-boston-tamerlan-tsarnaev-sting-operations

How many re-runs of this program, and all of the other Conspiracy Theory hoax's can you Worship, and Honor rev?

5070 And, when will you finally see the light about how foolish you, and so many others are on topics like this???

revelarts
07-22-2013, 03:56 PM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/flTu_vKwa3U?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="360"></iframe>

cops say his throat looked CUT, not shot. "maybe Shrapnel" Cop is pointing to right side.
the gov said he was shot in the throat.
see any wound before he's arrested?

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/695/cache/new-boston-bomber-images-magazine_69539_600x450.jpg

in the report below the guy talks about how
1. A old wrestling buddy says he can barely recognize him. because his face is swollen and his mannerisms ( bobbing and licking his lips) are different.
2.Others point out that he's speaking with an accent, but the video shows the "suspect" from before the bombing speaking, and he has little to NO accent.

the video producer makes the most extreme conclusions from this.

But to me it sounds like that they've drug the guy up.
the wait gain and mannerism sounds like side effects i've seen in people on heavy psychiatric drugs.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JIm-TeodFT8?feature=player_embedded" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="360"></iframe>
weird

I expect no comment
except for maybe some useless and completely contentless name calling.

revelarts
07-22-2013, 04:10 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/81CPjmQlahg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Report AFTER THE "suspect" is in the hospital says he's in Critical condition. from a GUNSHOT wound. unable to speak and may never speak again.
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02622/boston-bomber_2622293b.jpg

jimnyc
07-22-2013, 05:08 PM
I expect no comment
except for maybe some useless and completely contentless name calling.

Ok then!! :laugh:

aboutime
07-22-2013, 05:09 PM
Sure thing rev. You expected no comment. Which is why you posted?

Okay. So. Tell us what words you'd like us to use when commenting on your Non-post.

jimnyc
07-22-2013, 05:12 PM
Sure thing rev. You expected no comment. Which is why you posted?

Okay. So. Tell us what words you'd like us to use when commenting on your Non-post.

I don't understand the conspiracies with this one anyway, and won't even comment on the crap being posted as he states. The governor of Mass. himself has stated he saw the footage of this terrorist placing the bomb on the ground just prior to it exploding. The rest matters little to me, I couldn't care less if they then caught up with him and blew his brains out, tossed grenades at him, sliced his throat or whatever.

aboutime
07-22-2013, 05:15 PM
I don't understand the conspiracies with this one anyway, and won't even comment on the crap being posted as he states. The governor of Mass. himself has stated he saw the footage of this terrorist placing the bomb on the ground just prior to it exploding. The rest matters little to me, I couldn't care less if they then caught up with him and blew his brains out, tossed grenades at him, sliced his throat or whatever.

Jim. This is just another version of the JFK, MLK, Moon Walk, Zimmerman conspiracy idea that MUST NOT, and SHOULD NOT be left to die by the side of the road.

Some people are never, ever happy unless they can make up, fabricate, hypothesize their own, twisted, mental challenges into something that still means NOTHING.

revelarts
07-22-2013, 05:54 PM
Well Actually the governor stated he never actually saw the tape himself it was described to him at a briefing. sooo .
if you care to know.
looks like only the right officials get to see it... so far... i guess. But the cops said it him... so its him... they know best... they don't have show evidence or nuthin..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgtpJhMQWVo 3 minute mark

But you don't care if officials lie or are mistaken? Are you that sure they have the right guy?
If they are lying or are mistaken about the condition of a "suspect" in custody how can you trust the rest with certainty?
just sayin.

O yeah I remember you believe the cops until you have "IRREFUTABLE PROOF " they are lying.
if you have it, photographic proof from the cops,
theeen well you don't care.

no problem.
i got it.

aboutime
07-22-2013, 06:19 PM
Well Actually the governor stated he never actually saw the tape himself it was described to him at a briefing. sooo .
if you care to know.
looks like only the right officials get to see it... so far... i guess. But the cops said it him... so its him... they know best... they don't have show evidence or nuthin..

But you don't care if officials lie or are mistaken? Are you that sure they have the right guy?
If they are lying or are mistaken about the condition of a "suspect" in custody how can you trust the rest with certainty?
just sayin.

O yeah I remember you believe the cops until you have "IRREFUTABLE PROOF " they are lying.

no problem.
i got it.

rev. Just because none of us here have photo's, or a video of you robbing a bank. Doesn't mean...You didn't do it!

revelarts
07-22-2013, 06:33 PM
Jim. This is just another version of the JFK, MLK, Moon Walk, Zimmerman conspiracy idea that MUST NOT, and SHOULD NOT be left to die by the side of the road.

Some people are never, ever happy unless they can make up, fabricate, hypothesize their own, twisted, mental challenges into something that still means NOTHING.

Like Vince Foster you mean AT?

jimnyc
07-22-2013, 06:54 PM
if you care to know.

Well, he certainly spoke as if he had seen it, and I highly doubt the FBI and all the police officials watched it and refused to share with the governor.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?40366-FBI-Hunting-Twelve-Strong-quot-Sleeper-Cell-quot&p=632927#post632927

no problem.
i got it.

So now you're going to go into asshole mode? This is why people can't stand retards that believe anything the read/see on youtube, they become irrational and hilarious at the same time. Bottom line, there is MORE than enough irrefutable proof that these 2 assholes committed this crime, and I really couldn't care less what a knucklehead conspiracy theorist believes. And if you are going to end your posts with crap trying to dissuade others from posting and such, then don't post it. But if you do, and it's retarded as usual, expect to be scoffed at laughed at.

jimnyc
07-22-2013, 06:55 PM

It's called being gullible and anti-government. Reminds me of Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. I'll bet Rev has locks on his pudding and milk too!!

aboutime
07-22-2013, 07:16 PM
Like Vince Foster you mean AT?

No. That's a completely different story, and you know it. You sound more like Obama, with every passing day.

revelarts
07-22-2013, 07:40 PM

So now you're going to go into asshole mode?...
Did start off by saying what you posted was "crap"?
Did i say I could care less what the facts are, after you've posted them?
who went to a certain mode 1st.
i try not to give what i get all the time but hey don't act all innocent Jim.

As far as the Gov sounding sure. well it wasn't the whole story though. my link shows the interview of the comments.
And well the officials sounded sure that the suspect was shot in the throat too. but hey maybe it was knife, or shrapnel or nothing.
but we are SURE HE DID IT!!

Bottom line, there is MORE than enough irrefutable proof(:rolleyes: you haven't posted any) that these 2 assholes committed this crime, and I really couldn't care less what a knucklehead conspiracy theorist believes. And if you are going to end your posts with crap trying to dissuade others from posting and such, then don't post it. But if you do, and it's retarded as usual, expect to be scoffed at laughed at.

I wasn't trying to dissuade anyone Jim. it's just the type of response i expect when i post certain topics
either no response or contentless ridicule with good dollop of name calling. it was a prediction. not a warning.

not sure why you would take it as an attempt to dissuade. I hoped it'd be a prod to get an honest comment for a change. but it seems it served more as a self fulling prophecy.

Gaffer
07-22-2013, 07:52 PM
I had to thank rev for that interesting post and a good laugh. They have only concentrated on the two bombers. There has been no further mention of the saudi guy, who was here illegally, living in Boston, when he was suppose to be in Ohio. Then there was the friend that was shot in Florida. The three murders committed a few months before the bombing. Damn rev, your dropping the ball, just so you can declare this scumbag innocent.

Rev there are real conspiracies out there, if you just look for them. The Zimmerman case is a prime example. Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS, NSA and many more. But instead of concentrating on the real ones you run straight to left field and start following the little animals.

red state
07-22-2013, 08:47 PM
I truly believe that B.O. is (to some degree) working with those who hate us most and would do us great harm whenever given the chance. The Obama regime has shown time and time again a zeal to aid our enemies and because of our "buddy-buddy-ship" with the Saudi Gov. we have seen much of the facts swept under the rug just as Holder has successfully swept his giving guns to Mexican gangs. As B.O. and Hillary swept Benghazi under the rug successfully, I see no limit to what they an do and although I do not agree with REV on this issue (in its entirety) I do believe there is MUCH more to it and we all smelled something fishy when the first suspect was so sloppily dismissed and so QUICKLY flown back to Saudi Arabia. We'll never know why we lost the largest number of Navy S.E.A.L.S after we took our OBL and we'll probably never see justice in the case of the Fort Hood TERRORIST who has been labeled an initiator "work place violence".

I have no doubts that these two did and I have no doubts that the brother ran over the elder brother just as much as I suspect he cut his own throat but I also believe they had help and that help may have been the ring leader or the one who funded much of this (not that our taxes funded a great deal of it) but the FIRST suspect could very well be that person. Below is what I had wondered about:

__________________________________________________ _____________

لقاء مع موسى اسماعيل أوباما

Americans are SICK of the cover-ups, unanswered questions and outright LIES such as the one below:
The State Department's press officer told reporters that their dept. was sorry for short notice after changing the SCHEDULED meeting to a closed one

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2013/04/kerry-meeting-with-saudi-foreign-minister-abruptly-161784.html?hp=l19

Later Tuesday, at the daily briefing for reporters, State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell said the exclusion of the press from the meeting was due to Kerry's busy schedule.

"This was just a scheduling change on our part," Ventrell said.
That met with a skeptical reaction from journalists, who had been advised that the meeting would include a so-called "camera spray" at the top of the session.

At least SOME reporters are still REPORTING and asking questions. One such reporter, Matt Lee of The Associated Press, asked: "Are you really trying to say that this [SCHEDULED] meeting was moved from a camera/photo op to being closed, for scheduling reasons? Is that seriously your answer: that because the secretary was tired after 10 days on the road and is going to the Hill tomorrow?"

We have "leaders" who feel that they can do and say anything without having to answer to the people and I hope our REAL leadership will rise to the occasion. I also hope that the liberals will see just how dangerous a pot we are ALL boiling in.

http://shoebat.com/2013/04/17/innocent-saudi-has-ties-to-several-al-qaeda-terrorists/

After the bombings, a Saudi by the name of Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi was hospitalized and became a ‘suspect’, then a (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/authorities_under_suspect_guard_y2m8cJO29uC2PDGIjY BalO)‘person of interest’. His apartment was (http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/21987838/2013/04/16/fox-news-authorities-guarding-man-at-local-hospital)searched by federal and local authorities. No confirmation has been given so far to his involvement. The Media were quick to claim his innocence, of course. (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/roommate_calls_saudi_national_quiet_vKFFJMC0WCaQmA ofxNDHmO)
This brings us to the Boston marathon bombings. (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/roommate_calls_saudi_national_quiet_vKFFJMC0WCaQmA ofxNDHmO)Foreign Policy is reporting that he’s ‘no longer a person of interest’, which means he’s “innocent”, right? (http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/04/16/saudi_national_no_longer_person_of_interest_in_bos ton_bombings_no_other_suspects)
Perhaps a quick look at the Arabic sources should raise the eyebrows of every American relative to the extent of the problem at hand. Many from Al-Harbi’s clan are steeped in terrorism and are members of Al-Qaeda. Out of a list of (http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/04/16/saudi_national_no_longer_person_of_interest_in_bos ton_bombings_no_other_suspects)85 terrorists listed by the Saudi government shows several of Al-Harbi clan to have been active fighters in Al-Qaeda: (http://aalhameed1.net/vb/showthread.php?t=1565)
#15 Badr Saud Uwaid Al-Awufi Al-Harbi
#73 Muhammad Atiq Uwaid Al-Awufi Al-Harbi
#26 Khalid Salim Uwaid Al-Lahibi Al-Harbi
#29 Raed Abdullah Salem Al-Thahiri Al-Harbi
#43 Abdullah Abdul Rahman Muhammad Al-Harbi (leader)
#60 Fayez Ghuneim Humeid Al-Hijri Al-Harbi
Source: (http://aalhameed1.net/vb/showthread.php?t=1565)http://aalhameed1.net/vb/showthread.php?t=1565
Then you have Al-Harbi clan members in Gitmo:
Salim Salman Awadallah Al-Sai’di Al-Harbi
Majid Abdullah Hussein Al-Harbi
Muhammad Abdullah Saqr Al-Alawi Al-Harbi
Ghanem Abdul Rahman Ghanem Al-Harbi
Muhammad Atiq Uwaid Al-Awfi Al-Harbi
Source: http://www.muslm.net/vb/showthread.php?169019-أسماء-(90)-سعودياً-لا-زالوا-محتجزين-في-جوانتانامو
There are specific Saudi clans that are rife with members of Al-Qaeda, which makes it quite alarming as to why nearly a hundred thousand student visas are issued to these. Americans are clueless as to clan ties when it comes to terrorism.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Obamas’ Wahhabist Fundraising Empire

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/walid-and-theodore-shoebat/meet-obamas-wahhabist-relatives/

After President Obama was inaugurated, the Muslim side of the Obama family in Kenya boomed, and it went from rags to riches overnight. They became one of the most influential families in western Kenya and even extended their sphere of influence to Saudi Arabia. When Sarah, president Obama’s grandmother, decided to go to the Hajj, an obligatory pilgrimage to Mecca with Musa, president Obama’s first cousin, they were welcomed with open arms and were provided a special escort with full security detail and first-classtreatment at the Saudi royal court: (http://www.shbab2.com/vb/t74052.html)
His Royal Highness Prince Mamdouh bin Abdul Aziz accompanied the family of U.S. President Barack Obama in his palace in Jeddah after the performance of the Hajj this year. The event was attended by His Royal Highness Prince Faisal bin Thamer bin Abdul Aziz, and His Royal Highness Prince Abdul Aziz Bin Mamdouh Bin Abdul Aziz, and his HRH Prince Abdullah bin Nayef bin Abdul Aziz, and a number of other princes and officials.
(http://www.shbab2.com/vb/t74052.html)
The reason for such treatment, as explained in an exclusive interview with Musa Ismail Obama on (http://www.shbab2.com/vb/t74052.html)Al-Jazeera, is that a close relationship was built between the Saudi royals, and like president Obama’s call for education in the United States, the Kenyan Obamas embarked on a similar project. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eudXuPJtH58)
Thus, president Obama’s grandmother, Sarah Obama, started the Sarah Obama Benevolent Fund Institute, otherwise known as the (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eudXuPJtH58)Mama Sarah Obama Children Foundation, which raises 90% of its monies primarily from donors in the United States and some from Europe, (http://sarahobamafoundation.org/index.html)solicited as humanitarian aid — as the promotional website advertised: “to make a lasting impact on the lives of the orphans and underprivileged children by improving their housing, their education, their upbringing,” which “continued to weigh heavily on Mama Sarah.” All this and “to help the neglected HIV/AIDS infected and affected in Kogelo village by linking them to care-givers and professional health services providers.” (http://www.khaleejtimes.com/kt-article-display-1.asp?xfile=/data/expressions/2012/June/expressions_June49.xml&section=expressions)
This is the version we are told. But when one peruses the foundation’s real activities , one finds a very dark side to what the family’s efforts are really all about.
Musa Ismail Obama, the president’s cousin, in an exclusive interview with Al-Jazeera TV (see all three parts below, explained all the troublesome detail, which does not bode well when translated into English: [I]the bulk of the Sarah Fund as it turns out sends little to widows and orphans while the rest goes towards giving free scholarships to studying Sharia at the most influential Wahhabist centers in Saudi Arabia.
In the shocking interview, Musa was asked about his communications with cousin Barack, the president of the United States. The soft-spoken Musa explained that the president’s preferred method of communications was through one chosen conduit that relays messages back and forth with the family in Kenya by going through uncle Sayid Hussein Obama. This is the man who, with Mama Sarah, was also (http://www.khaleejtimes.com/kt-article-display-1.asp?xfile=/data/expressions/2012/June/expressions_June49.xml&section=expressions)in attendance at Barack Obama’s inauguration in 2009.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Obama’s uncle Sayid Hussein Obama,is active in his work with the notorious Muslim World League (MWL) and is in contact with Obama fairly regularly. The MWL is full of hatred and radical speech with connections that support and plan certain harmful activities.

Numerous MWL’s members have worked with Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda. These villains gained material support, sponsorship and cover from MWL operatives in MWL offices around the world. Such recent activity also points to the Obama Family's support of "extemism" and could explain, not only the cover up of this terrible TERRORIST bombing that mr. B.O. called a "tradgedy", but could also explain the continuous support that B.O. has given to the muSLUM world since he has been in office. From the Fort Hood TERRORIST shooting (not work place violence mr. B.O.) to the the lack of support to one of the only SECULAR uprising in the muSLUM area, we see full well who B.O. is in bed with and who he seeks to stomp out.

The HATE:
“Scholars in Kenya Call Their Brethren to Spread Islam and Teach Arabic” “Muslims [in Kenya] suffer from the monumental Christianization aided by Zionist expansionism that infiltrates the nation.”

(http://www.politicalarticles.net/blog/2009/01/12/mama-sarah-obama-starts-historic-journey-to-witness-the-swearing-in-of-her-grandson-barack-obama-as-the-44th-american-president/)http://shoebat.com/shoebat-foundation/obamas-wahhabist-fundraising-empire/

revelarts
07-23-2013, 09:22 AM
I had to thank rev for that interesting post and a good laugh. They have only concentrated on the two bombers. There has been no further mention of the saudi guy, who was here illegally, living in Boston, when he was suppose to be in Ohio. Then there was the friend that was shot in Florida. The three murders committed a few months before the bombing. Damn rev, your dropping the ball, just so you can declare this scumbag innocent.

Rev there are real conspiracies out there, if you just look for them. The Zimmerman case is a prime example. Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS, NSA and many more. But instead of concentrating on the real ones you run straight to left field and start following the little animals.

I guess i should thanks for the backhanded compliment Gaffer.
but I think i have talked about the nSA quite a bit, more to come.

fast and Furious I've hit that one a few times as well with some preety deep reports on it and the house of death should have been scandal.

Benghazi, i've made a few comments in that direction and posted a bit on that to.
no one called what i said
"crap"
on any of the above.

Zimmerman. i don't know what kind of conspiracy is around that.
He was acquitted and is free. the system worked in this case. some want to pile on, on both side and make it an all important racial issue . no ones listening to each other everyone involved seems to be in blame mode and defense mode. it's a lot of heat and little light. If i were to consider it a conspiracy I'd say it's just another version of divide and conquer. most of the lower and middle class people -black and white- that are most upset with each other over this are all being crapped on by gov't in a thousand different ways and all their freedom striped, their jobs shipped overseas, the banks are stealing their pensions, their children shipped off the BS wars, all financial and personal records being spied, fluoride in the water, GMO's banned in most countries being feed to their kids, health care cost out of reach, education shot to crap, justice system for the rich and connected.
But the thing they want to fight about is and the most important issue is race. And media is just egging it on while completely ignoring important issues.

As far as declaring the "scum bags" innocent.
Again what we have here is a failure to communicate.
Aren't people supposed to be assumed innocent until PROVEN guilty? Or is a lynch mob what we really want?
I don't know if they did it or not. it looks like it may be the case.
If you notice what i've been doing is pointing out HOLES in the gov'ts and media's Stories.
if those holes make the brother innocent well so be it, But that's not my point. I don't think it does quite yet.
My Point is the Gov't and media has been shoveling a load a crap to the public. And withholding interesting information with it's conflicting stories.

I've mentioned the FBI killing the Florida buddy too, that's shady.
the arab's that's weird not much to go on so far though. what i've point out here are facts we can get our hands on that irrefutably prove the gov't and medias mismash of lies on one front. The front they want us to focus on. If Arabs are involved then pointing out the flaws in the popular case can make it easier to look at them.

Voted4Reagan
07-23-2013, 11:26 AM
the older brother was alive and taken into custody a day after they said he was dead. the FBI was in contact with the older brother on a regular basis before the bombing and made phone contact with him after the bombing. and one part i have not posted the younger boy was shot in the throat by officials so he couldn't talk.

He's dead... Just like your wacky theories.

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f237/443688d1366399179-boston-marathon-bomber-tamerlan-tsarnaev-death-pictures-tamerlan.jpg

red state
07-23-2013, 11:38 AM
Too bad he couldn't have lived so that the victims who lost limbs couldn't have driven over him a few more times. The young punk who survived, should be 'relieved' of his legs, then his arms and finally his head (as is the custom with muSLUMs). Then we need to demand that Saudi who was quickly flown to his country before all the facts were revealed to the public.

THEN, we need to demand that B.O. and Holder are tarred and feathers as is the custom of our founders. Then they can be led out of town (or country preferably) on the JACK@$$ they rode in on.

revelarts
07-23-2013, 12:58 PM
Too bad he couldn't have lived so that the victims who lost limbs couldn't have driven over him a few more times. The young punk who survived, should be 'relieved' of his legs, then his arms and finally his head (as is the custom with muSLUMs). Then we need to demand that Saudi who was quickly flown to his country before all the facts were revealed to the public.

THEN, we need to demand that B.O. and Holder are tarred and feathers as is the custom of our founders. Then they can be led out of town (or country preferably) on the JACK@$$ they rode in on.

Hmm i found this as well

...private planes picked up individuals from 10 cities, including Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Houston and Boston...Kinton, director of aviation at Boston’s Logan International Airport, told the magazine. Kinton said it was clear the operation had the blessings of federal authorities. ... two jumbo jets transported the Saudis out of the country. The Boston Globe reported at the time that two flights bound for Saudi Arabia...

ok wait a minute here's the whole quote

http://www.wnd.com/2003/09/20600/
....private planes picked up individuals from 10 cities, including Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Houston and Boston. Aviation officials complained the flights took place before the government had lifted flight restrictions for the general public. “We were in the midst of the worst terrorist act in history and here we were seeing an evacuation of the bin Ladens. … I wanted to go the highest levels in Washington,” Tom Kinton, director of aviation at Boston’s Logan International Airport, told the magazine. Kinton said it was clear the operation had the blessings of federal authorities.
Once the flight ban was lifted, two jumbo jets transported the Saudis out of the country. The Boston Globe reported at the time that two flights bound for Saudi Arabia with members of the bin Laden clan on board left Logan on Sept. 18 and 19. Other reports put the departure date at Sept. 14....

but nothing to see there. the administration did OK on that i guess. Even though the 9/11 hijackers were nearly all saudi but that doesn't matter wrong thread anyway ...
so um
so yeah ...
we need to demand that B.O. and Holder are tarred and feathers as is the custom of our founders. for letting that Saudi leave the country!
yeah... um yeah

aboutime
07-23-2013, 02:23 PM

revelarts
07-23-2013, 05:02 PM
What'd you say AT?

http://mynetbox.info/images/xtra/my-hair-isa-bird.jpg

OH yeah i thought it was something like that.:rolleyes:

aboutime
07-23-2013, 05:16 PM
What'd you say AT?

http://mynetbox.info/images/xtra/my-hair-isa-bird.jpg

OH yeah i thought it was something like that.:rolleyes:

Gee. Jim never told me that members like you were allowed to post personal photo's here. Nice Jacket. Let me know when you're done with it.