PDA

View Full Version : Poll: During Boston-type manhunt, 69% of voters want to own a gun

Little-Acorn
04-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Lots of people say they don't need a gun.

Until they need one. Then they change their minds.

The most remarkable thing about this?

The most remarkable thing is, that anybody considers it "news".

-------------------------------------------------

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/23/fox-news-poll-during-manhunt-6-percent-voters-want-gun/

Fox News poll: During a manhunt, 69 percent of voters want a gun

By Dana Blanton
Published April 23, 2013
FoxNews.com

On Friday, the nation watched as the Boston area went under lockdown during a manhunt for the armed and dangerous marathon bombing suspect. If you were in that situation, would you want a gun at your side?

Most American voters say yes, according to a new Fox News poll.

Sixty-nine percent say if they were in a situation similar to Bostonians, they would want a gun in their house.

That includes a large 88-percent majority of those in gun-owner households, as well as 50 percent of those in non-gun homes.

glockmail
04-23-2013, 07:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBdpINm9UBU

logroller
04-23-2013, 07:43 PM
I'm surprised that only 88% of homes with a gun wanted them, meaning 12% of home owners with guns don't want them. :confused:

aboutime
04-23-2013, 07:46 PM
I'm surprised that only 88% of homes with a gun wanted them, meaning 12% of home owners with guns don't want them. :confused:

Wow! logroller is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY good with Math. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-23-2013, 10:01 PM
Lots of people say they don't need a gun.

Until they need one. Then they change their minds.

The most remarkable thing about this?

The most remarkable thing is, that anybody considers it "news".

-------------------------------------------------

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/23/fox-news-poll-during-manhunt-6-percent-voters-want-gun/

Fox News poll: During a manhunt, 69 percent of voters want a gun

By Dana Blanton
Published April 23, 2013
FoxNews.com

On Friday, the nation watched as the Boston area went under lockdown during a manhunt for the armed and dangerous marathon bombing suspect. If you were in that situation, would you want a gun at your side?

Most American voters say yes, according to a new Fox News poll.

Sixty-nine percent say if they were in a situation similar to Bostonians, they would want a gun in their house.

That includes a large 88-percent majority of those in gun-owner households, as well as 50 percent of those in non-gun homes.

Reminds me of a big time radio show host here that used to rip apart any caller that called in complaining about the illegals, their criminal activity and their dangerous driving. The guy used to really rip the caller up bad. I heard that for about 6 years. Then one day suddenly he went on a rant about the damn illegals that made me praise God! And he did so everyday of that week and continued on for another 2 years before his show got dropped.
What changed!???
Well, Mr. Understanding WAS INVOLVED IN AN AUTO ACCIDENT IN WHICH A MEXICAN ILLEGAL JUST PLOWED INTO HIS CAR , RIPPED HIS CAR UP PRETTY BAD. The guy had no drivers license , no insurance, no tags on his car and was drunk BUT THE COPS REFUSED TO GIVE HIM A SOBRIETY TEST . THEN AFTER GETTING THE TICKET THE GUY DISAPPEARED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

After his ass was affected directly suddenly this radio host stopped being so damn understanding! And I laughed my ass off after finding out why he suddenly went from a sorry appeasing asswipe to a hard core anti-illegal alien spokesperson.

The old saying is true, when its their ass in the ringer suddenly they see the damn light that they denied so damn vehemently before!..--Tyr

logroller
04-24-2013, 12:15 AM
Wow! logroller is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY good with Math. :)
Wow, really? You're easily impressed. You should see what I can do with relational databases. ;)
Fun fact: 50% of people are below average.

Little-Acorn
04-24-2013, 09:30 AM
Reminds me of a big time radio show host here that used to rip apart any caller that called in complaining about the illegals, their criminal activity and their dangerous driving. The guy used to really rip the caller up bad. I heard that for about 6 years. Then one day suddenly he went on a rant about the damn illegals that made me praise God! And he did so everyday of that week and continued on for another 2 years before his show got dropped.
What changed!???
Well, Mr. Understanding WAS INVOLVED IN AN AUTO ACCIDENT IN WHICH A MEXICAN ILLEGAL JUST PLOWED INTO HIS CAR , RIPPED HIS CAR UP PRETTY BAD. The guy had no drivers license , no insurance, no tags on his car and was drunk BUT THE COPS REFUSED TO GIVE HIM A SOBRIETY TEST . THEN AFTER GETTING THE TICKET THE GUY DISAPPEARED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

After his ass was affected directly suddenly this radio host stopped being so damn understanding! And I laughed my ass off after finding out why he suddenly went from a sorry appeasing asswipe to a hard core anti-illegal alien spokesperson.

The old saying is true, when its their ass in the ringer suddenly they see the damn light that they denied so damn vehemently before!..--Tyr

"A conservative is a liberal who just got mugged."

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-24-2013, 10:25 AM

Reality packs a damn massive punch. Many are dumb asses until they get their stupid asses affected directly. That radio guy was named Mike Fleming and had his own radio show in Memphis TN. for many years.
MAN, DO I WISH I JUST HAD ONE OF HIS DAMN RANTS AFTER HE GOT ACQUAINTED UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH REALITY.

THEN ALSO HAD JUST ONE OF HIS MANY HYPOCRITICAL RIPPING OF CALLERS THAT COMPLAINED ABOUT THE ILLEGALS BEFORE HIS SORRY ASS WAS DIRECTLY AFFECTED.

I was glad they canned his stupid ass. I always said before his accident , just wait until it affects him and he'll sing a damn different tune! Appears that perhaps the man upstairs sent the doofus a message! :laugh: After that the guy went apeshit crazy about it and actually he was not hurt in the auto accident EXCEPT for his pocketbook! See, money and suddenly he saw the light, the dumbass. --Tyr

aboutime
04-24-2013, 01:16 PM

Little-Acorn. Better yet. A conservative is a liberal who is endlessly sexually assaulted...as in Obama,
and Democrats SCREWING an entire nation.