PDA

View Full Version : Should we let illegal aliens who broke our laws stay,while keep out legal applicants?

Little-Acorn
04-25-2013, 11:23 AM
Should we let illegal aliens who broke our laws, stay in the country; while keeping out legal visa applicants who respected and obeyed our laws, filled out all the proper forms, and have been waiting patiently for years in their home countries for permission to enter?

I'd say it would be better to let the second group in, not the first group. Don't you think?

Why or Earth would we want to take in people whose only qualification is that they happily broke our laws???

revelarts
04-25-2013, 11:51 AM
Should we let illegal aliens who broke our laws, stay in the country; while keeping out legal visa applicants who respected and obeyed our laws, filled out all the proper forms, and have been waiting patiently for years in their home countries for permission to enter?

I'd say it would be better to let the second group in, not the first group. Don't you think?

Why or Earth would we want to take in people whose only qualification is that they happily broke our laws???

If you saying illeagls that have also commited other crimes roberry, murder, drug dealing, fraud etc.
I agree 100%
they get a trail, if guilty,
they should be drop back over their home country's via parachutes .

If your saying the only crime is crossing the boarder, I'm still on the fence. the people who do it properly should all the bennys for following the systems and the others should have to paid for the cutting the corners. but gov't and biz instead make the rewards to sweet.

there are stories of Bank of America in Texas making loans to illeagals without a SS number of ANY legal dous.

jimnyc
04-25-2013, 12:03 PM
Should we let illegal aliens who broke our laws, stay in the country;

I don't think it should make it past the ILLEGAL part. I'm still of the belief that no one should be entitled to stay if they broke laws to get here. Either that, or have it help with the deficit. A penalty of $50k apiece. Pay it and you can stay, if you can't, we send you off on a raft towards your own country.

Little-Acorn
04-25-2013, 12:35 PM
Illegal-alien supporters have been trying for years, to avoid mentioning the most obvious fact: Their schemes reward lawbreakers while punishing law-abiders.

Plus, they add a whole new group to the population within our borders: The only qualification for getting in, is that you have to be willing to break American laws.

For these reasons their schemes are obviously and completely unacceptable.

aboutime
04-25-2013, 01:55 PM
Laws? We don't need no stinkin' laws. Why should anyone follow the laws, or the constitution when the so-called leader of
this failing, Stupid nation doesn't obey, or follow them.
If we follow the demands, and instructions of those in Washington DC.
We are not supposed to use the words ILLEGAL anything.

Until Obama, and every Anti-American Politician in office leaves, or is removed.

The nation most of us used to know, and Love....no longer exists.

SassyLady
04-26-2013, 08:33 PM
I believe those that follow the rules regarding immigrating to America should get first priority and not those that came here illegally.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-26-2013, 08:53 PM
I believe those that follow the rules regarding immigrating to America should get first priority and not those that came here illegally.

Obama and crew are big on corruption. They seek to reward the lawbreakers ..Typical leftist/progressive mentality.-Tyr