PDA

View Full Version : Religion of peace, my ass....

Marcus Aurelius
04-26-2013, 08:49 AM
http://journeytoorthodoxy.com/2013/04/13/more-imams-convert-to-christ/

I am a Copt. In my early 20s, I became a priest. Of course, in predominantly Muslim Egypt, Christians—priests or otherwise—do not talk about religion with Muslims. My older brother, a passionate Christian learned that lesson too late: after preaching to Muslims, he was eventually ambushed by Muslims who cut out his tongue and murdered him.

I was constantly harassed, threatened, and eventually imprisoned and tortured for one year, simply for preaching to Muslims. Egyptian officials charged me with abetting “apostasy,” that is, for being responsible for the conversion of Muslims to Christianity.
Religion of peace my left nut.

But faith aside, common sense alone makes it clear that, of all the world’s major religions, Islam is most certainly false. After all, while I may not believe in, say, Buddhism, still, it obviously offers a good philosophical system and people follow it apparently for its own intrinsic worth. The same cannot be said about Islam. Of all the religions it is the only one that has to threaten its adherents with death if they try to break away; that, from its inception, in order to “buy” followers, has been dedicated to fulfilling some of the worst impulses of man—for conquest, sex, plunder, pride. History alone demonstrates all this: while Christianity was spread far and wide by Christians who altruistically gave up their lives, simply because they believed in Christ, Islam spread by force, by the edge of the sword, by fear, threats, and lurid enticements to the basest desires of man. Islam is by far the falsest religion—an assertion that is at once theologically, philosophically, and historically demonstrable.

This is a very embarrassing topic for me to discuss; and I only do so out of my love for Muslims—though I know it is painful for them to hear. Yet such is how healing begins, through initial pain and suffering. In short, according to Islam’s scriptures, Muhammad was, well, a pervert: he used to suck on the tongues of young boys and girls; he dressed in women’s clothing (and received “revelations” in this state); he had at least 66 “wives”; Allah supposedly sent him special “revelations” allowing him to have sex with his step-daughter-in-law, Zainab, and to have more wives than the rest of Muslims; he constantly dwelt and obsessed over sex—his first question to a “talking donkey” was if the latter “liked sex”—and he painted a very lurid and lusty picture of paradise, where, according to some top Muslim interpreters, Muslims will be “busy deflowering virgins” all day; and he had sex with a dead woman. There is more, but why dwell on such shameful things?

Marcus Aurelius
04-26-2013, 01:15 PM
more on Jahil's 'religion of peace'. Let me guess, Jahil... they weren't 'really' Muslims... right?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/04/25/new-video-shows-egyptian-police-allowing-attack-on-coptic-cathedral/

Shocking video appears to show Egyptian police standing idly by - and even helping attackers during a deadly assault on a Coptic cathedral where Christians were mourning five men killed in an earlier clash with Muslims.

The video shot April 7 and first obtained by MidEast Christian News (http://mcndirect.com/showsubject.aspx?id=45094)http://global.fncstatic.com/static/v/all/img/external-link.png, shows a men shooting guns, wielding machetes and hurling stones and possibly Molotov cocktails as mourners carry caskets out of St. Mark’s Coptic Orthodox Cathedral in the Abbassia District of Cairo as uniformed police watch, unmoving. At one point, a police officer appears to help a gunman take aim at a courtyard full of mourners who had spilled out of the church. The attack left two Copts dead and another 84 people injured, including 11 police officers.

When it was over, the only arrests made were of four Copts.

"Two Copts were killed during the attack on the Cathedral; four more died in Khosous, yet not one of their attackers has been arrested,"

aboutime
04-26-2013, 01:21 PM
Does anyone ever wonder WHY...only devout, anti-Western Muslims who scream the loudest "ALLAH AKBAR" are the only people who
make the claims of "Religion of Peace"?

Is it any wonder why everyone else around the world...who experiences that 'PEACE' at funerals, and in hospitals. HAVE DOUBTS???

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-28-2013, 10:30 AM
http://journeytoorthodoxy.com/2013/04/13/more-imams-convert-to-christ/

Religion of peace my left nut.

Marcus , can you give me a second source for this information contained in this paragraph?--Tyr

This is a very embarrassing topic for me to discuss; and I only do so out of my love for Muslims—though I know it is painful for them to hear. Yet such is how healing begins, through initial pain and suffering. In short, according to Islam’s scriptures, Muhammad was, well, a pervert: he used to suck on the tongues of young boys and girls; he dressed in women’s clothing (and received “revelations” in this state); he had at least 66 “wives”; Allah supposedly sent him special “revelations” allowing him to have sex with his step-daughter-in-law, Zainab, and to have more wives than the rest of Muslims; he constantly dwelt and obsessed over sex—his first question to a “talking donkey” was if the latter “liked sex”—and he painted a very lurid and lusty picture of paradise, where, according to some top Muslim interpreters, Muslims will be “busy deflowering virgins” all day; and he had sex with a dead woman. There is more, but why dwell on such shameful things?

Marcus Aurelius
04-28-2013, 10:14 PM
Marcus , can you give me a second source for this information contained in this paragraph?--Tyr

quoted from the linked page. If you want to know his sources, he'd be the one to ask.