PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: Election fraud put Obama on ballot in 2008

Little-Acorn
04-26-2013, 10:11 AM
Breaking news about an old event.

Just shows the real reason why we need to be tough on election fraud.

And why Democrats so often aren't.

-------------------------------------------------------

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/26/officials-found-guilty-in-obama-clinton-ballot-petition-fraud/

Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud

By Eric Shawn
Published April 26, 2013
FoxNews.com

A jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in the illegal scheme after only three hours of deliberations in South Bend. They were found guilty on all counts.

Former longtime St. Joseph County Democratic party Chairman Butch Morgan Jr. was found guilty of felony conspiracy counts to commit petition fraud and forgery, and former county Board of Elections worker Dustin Blythe was found guilty of felony forgery counts and falsely making a petition, after being accused of faking petitions that enabled Obama, then an Illinois Senator, to get on the presidential primary ballot for his first run for the White House.

Morgan was accused of being the mastermind behind the plot.

According to testimony from two former Board of Election officials who pled guilty, Morgan ordered Democratic officials and workers to fake the names and signatures that Obama and Clinton needed to qualify for the presidential race. Blythe, then a Board of Elections employee and Democratic Party volunteer, was accused of forging multiple pages of the Obama petitions.

"I think this helped uphold the integrity of the electoral system," the prosecutor, Stan Levco told reporters.

“I think had they been challenged successfully, he probably would not have been on the ballot,” Levco told Fox News.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-26-2013, 10:30 AM
Breaking news about an old event.

Just shows the real reason why we need to be tough on election fraud.

And why Democrats so often aren't.

-------------------------------------------------------

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/26/officials-found-guilty-in-obama-clinton-ballot-petition-fraud/

Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud

By Eric Shawn
Published April 26, 2013
FoxNews.com

A jury in South Bend, Indiana has found that fraud put President Obama and Hillary Clinton on the presidential primary ballot in Indiana in the 2008 election. Two Democratic political operatives were convicted Thursday night in the illegal scheme after only three hours of deliberations in South Bend. They were found guilty on all counts.

Former longtime St. Joseph County Democratic party Chairman Butch Morgan Jr. was found guilty of felony conspiracy counts to commit petition fraud and forgery, and former county Board of Elections worker Dustin Blythe was found guilty of felony forgery counts and falsely making a petition, after being accused of faking petitions that enabled Obama, then an Illinois Senator, to get on the presidential primary ballot for his first run for the White House.

Morgan was accused of being the mastermind behind the plot.

According to testimony from two former Board of Election officials who pled guilty, Morgan ordered Democratic officials and workers to fake the names and signatures that Obama and Clinton needed to qualify for the presidential race. Blythe, then a Board of Elections employee and Democratic Party volunteer, was accused of forging multiple pages of the Obama petitions.

"I think this helped uphold the integrity of the electoral system," the prosecutor, Stan Levco told reporters.

“I think had they been challenged successfully, he probably would not have been on the ballot,” Levco told Fox News.

ALL DIRT CAST AT THE MESSIAH WILL BE IGNORED.
All truth told about him and his corruption will be too.
The nation's slayer is protected by powerful human forces and even more powerful dark spiritual forces IMHO.-Tyr

aboutime
04-26-2013, 02:35 PM
How many of us here on this forum knew, and talked at great length about this very thing....prior to 2008?

Of course. We also know, and remember the outcry from the DNC, and Democrats who denied, denied, and denied any

election fraud was taking place...unless they could Blame Republicans for such terrible deeds.

And. Just as a reminder. Think about this photo...4906 RING ANY BELLS?

Robert A Whit
05-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Many years ago, a cartoonist had a spot in the paper with the title

SUSPICIONS CONFIRMED

Anyway, most of the Bush backers have long figured that Obama was elected with smarmy tricks used. We have spoke of SEIU for instance and of Holders refusal to put the Obama supporters on trial.

Well, check this video out. It is short to the point.

http://youtu.be/UyB_53BJeu0

jimnyc
05-02-2013, 12:06 PM
Birtherreport.com?
Obamareleaseyourrecords.com?

While I have little doubt that there are shenanigans in almost every election, I think it's a little late in the game for the truther movement.

Robert A Whit
05-02-2013, 12:13 PM
Birtherreport.com?
Obamareleaseyourrecords.com?

While I have little doubt that there are shenanigans in almost every election, I think it's a little late in the game for the truther movement.

Thanks jim

Say Jim

Do you have any more cold water to use to try to debunk the video? The video was not produced by who you claim is the authority.

jimnyc
05-02-2013, 12:20 PM
Thanks jim

Say Jim

Do you have any more cold water to use to try to debunk the video? The video was not produced by who you claim is the authority.

As soon as you hit the play button, the first thing on the screen is "BIRTHER REPORT" and "Obamareleaseyourrecords.com".

The user account this belongs to on Youtube is "BirtherReportDotCom"

I call into question anything that might be posted there. Do you have an article or similar from a MSM source that we can read. A short 1 minute clip on Youtube is hard to grasp. I'm sure it's true, but would rather read from the original source than a repost by a birther channel of only 1 minute video.

Robert A Whit
05-02-2013, 12:23 PM
As soon as you hit the play button, the first thing on the screen is "BIRTHER REPORT" and "Obamareleaseyourrecords.com".

The user account this belongs to on Youtube is "BirtherReportDotCom"

I call into question anything that might be posted there. Do you have an article or similar from a MSM source that we can read. A short 1 minute clip on Youtube is hard to grasp. I'm sure it's true, but would rather read from the original source than a repost by a birther channel of only 1 minute video.

SOURCE

South Bend Indiana Tribune

All you had to do was look.

jimnyc
05-02-2013, 12:31 PM
SOURCE

South Bend Indiana Tribune

All you had to do was look.

I'm looking on their page and I can't find the story. I guess we'll have to go by the clipped/edited down to 1 minute video from a birther group. Based on that, seems like more hijinks from some snakes in the Democrat party. Happens with almost every election, and both sides are guilty at times.

http://www.southbendtribune.com/

Robert A Whit
05-02-2013, 12:59 PM
I'm looking on their page and I can't find the story. I guess we'll have to go by the clipped/edited down to 1 minute video from a birther group. Based on that, seems like more hijinks from some snakes in the Democrat party. Happens with almost every election, and both sides are guilty at times.

http://www.southbendtribune.com/

All the Birther site did is use a report by this news operation in South Bend Indiana.

It has nothing at all to do with the guys called Birther picking it up.

http://www.wsbt.com/

jimnyc
05-02-2013, 01:03 PM
All the Birther site did is use a report by this news operation in South Bend Indiana.

It has nothing at all to do with the guys called Birther picking it up.

http://www.wsbt.com/

Jim, if you don't trust the man at WSBT, I can't help you.

You clearly seem to want this news cast to be debunked. At least that is my impression.

That's just a site, how about a link to an actual article? Don't get upset with me. Most people that want to discuss a specific topic will go out of their way to provide all of the facts. I got a 1 minute video, cropped of course. Trying to get anymore info is like pulling teeth. I don't think asking for a link to an actual article on the subject you wish to discuss is too much to ask. But a link to a homepage of a news station doesn't help. No offense, but it ain't wort it for me to have to search around for an article or information on a subject you wish to discuss. If you can't post it, so be it. I'll assume from what I saw is that 4 individuals, supposedly Democrats, are guilty of voter fraud. I'm glad they caught them. The more fraud exposed the better.

fj1200
05-02-2013, 01:28 PM
That's just a site, how about a link to an actual article?

Isn't there another thread on this story?

jimnyc
05-02-2013, 01:29 PM
Isn't there another thread on this story?

Hell, I dunno, I can barely make heads or tails out of what this thread is even about. I think "petition fraud" or "voter fraud". Let me do a search...

fj1200
05-02-2013, 01:31 PM
Hell, I dunno, I can barely make heads or tails out of what this thread is even about. I think "petition fraud" or "voter fraud". Let me do a search...

Just primary petition shenanigans iirc, nothing to claim conspiracy over.

jimnyc
05-02-2013, 01:31 PM
Yes - http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?40451-Breaking-Election-fraud-put-Obama-on-ballot-in-2008

Now maybe I'll read that thread and get a little more info...

jimnyc
05-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Yeah, a little easier to read, the link to Fox News on Little Acorn's thread. Am I missing what the sentence is anywhere in here? Or did I pass it by? I hope they get long prison sentences.

Robert A Whit
05-02-2013, 02:36 PM
That's just a site, how about a link to an actual article? Don't get upset with me. Most people that want to discuss a specific topic will go out of their way to provide all of the facts. I got a 1 minute video, cropped of course. Trying to get anymore info is like pulling teeth. I don't think asking for a link to an actual article on the subject you wish to discuss is too much to ask. But a link to a homepage of a news station doesn't help. No offense, but it ain't wort it for me to have to search around for an article or information on a subject you wish to discuss. If you can't post it, so be it. I'll assume from what I saw is that 4 individuals, supposedly Democrats, are guilty of voter fraud. I'm glad they caught them. The more fraud exposed the better.

Lets see if I get this

1. Complaint it came from a birther site.

Response: Said site shows the video from a TV station and the report is not via the Birther, but the TV site.

2. Perhaps you need newspaper article.

Response: Perhaps since you require MORE, and since I am not the Birther site nor the TV Site, one could do a google on the names of those reported on. I am not suspicious of the TV report.

I think had you put more trust in the TV video that, brief but appears accurate, one might just cruise right on by.

I really am not looking for more proof.

jimnyc
05-02-2013, 02:56 PM
Lets see if I get this

1. Complaint it came from a birther site.

Response: Said site shows the video from a TV station and the report is not via the Birther, but the TV site.

2. Perhaps you need newspaper article.

Response: Perhaps since you require MORE, and since I am not the Birther site nor the TV Site, one could do a google on the names of those reported on. I am not suspicious of the TV report.

I think had you put more trust in the TV video that, brief but appears accurate, one might just cruise right on by.

I really am not looking for more proof.

I found Little Acorn's post to be much more accurate and had the link I was looking for, and actual article. Thanks though!

Robert A Whit
05-02-2013, 04:37 PM
I found Little Acorn's post to be much more accurate and had the link I was looking for, and actual article. Thanks though!

More accurate than the TV reporters report??????????????????

Strange. He must have given more on the actual fulll news broadcast, but what I saw him say is accurate.

BTW, articles are not always bulletproof either.

Robert A Whit
05-02-2013, 04:44 PM
This is the link to the tribune article mentioned by the reporter on the TV in my first OP

http://articles.southbendtribune.com/2013-04-25/news/38825647_1_morgan-and-blythe-stanley-levco-bev-shelton

I believe it has more information than that by Acorn.

Kathianne
05-02-2013, 04:56 PM
The Southbend article, petition fraud.