PDA

View Full Version : FBI blew up Boston Marathon

jimnyc
04-26-2013, 11:37 AM
This is comical watching the Infowars jackass stumble around and look like a dumbass!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=090f04e402d2" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

aboutime
04-26-2013, 01:31 PM
The Idiot doing all of the talking 'off camera' is a hypocrite too! Everything he called that man. No matter what he said.
Just managed to prove...Not all of the Idiots are confined to people like the man in the video.

If you want to prove, or disprove something. Instead of lowering yourself to POTTY MOUTH, Limited Educational Capabilities with grammar from the street. He became JUST AS STUPID as the guy he was yelling at so long.

I disagree about the claims blaming the FBI. But the way the TALKING HEAD said it. Didn't prove anything but...His own Stupidity.

jimnyc
04-26-2013, 01:36 PM
The Idiot doing all of the talking 'off camera' is a hypocrite too! Everything he called that man. No matter what he said.
Just managed to prove...Not all of the Idiots are confined to people like the man in the video.

If you want to prove, or disprove something. Instead of lowering yourself to POTTY MOUTH, Limited Educational Capabilities with grammar from the street. He became JUST AS STUPID as the guy he was yelling at so long.

I disagree about the claims blaming the FBI. But the way the TALKING HEAD said it. Didn't prove anything but...His own Stupidity.

I don't think many of the conspiracy theorists deserve the time of day, without facts at least. Alex Jones I liked when he went up against Piers Morgan about the 2nd amendment, but other than that, him and his crew like this guy here are just a bunch of troublemakers looking to make money off of made up bullshit. But quite frankly, if this guy is going to walk around the town and claim the FBI to be terrorists, without jack shit for proof, while 4 people are dead and many, many more hospitalized, and a terrorist who admitted to his crimes now in jail - I don't mind someone fucking with such a schmuck a bit.