PDA

View Full Version : Do the words “Senator Sarah Palin” excite you?

tailfins
04-26-2013, 07:53 PM
I'm interested in seeing some reactions to this? Is Mark Begich drooling at the thought?

http://sarahpalininformation.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/tea-party-wants-governor-palin-to-run-for-senate-in-2014/

SassyLady
04-26-2013, 07:57 PM
I'm interested in seeing some reactions to this? Is Mark Begich drooling at the thought?

http://sarahpalininformation.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/tea-party-wants-governor-palin-to-run-for-senate-in-2014/

Why would he be drooling? No self control?

tailfins
04-26-2013, 07:59 PM
Why would he be drooling? No self control?

If she turns out to be a gaffe-o-matic, he could coast to a second term.

This might make him drool even more. Flawed candidates seem to be coming out of the woodwork.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/04/15/joe-miller-may-challenge-sen-mark-begich/

SassyLady
04-26-2013, 08:00 PM
If she turns out to be a gaffe-o-matic, he could coast to a second term.

This might make him drool even more. Flawed candidates seem to be coming out of the woodwork.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/04/15/joe-miller-may-challenge-sen-mark-begich/

So what is one flawed candidate competing against another? Normal?

aboutime
04-26-2013, 08:01 PM
No different than an AL FRANKEN senator.

tailfins
04-26-2013, 08:04 PM

Do you REALLY want to gift a seat to the Democrats by seeing the GOP primary resemble Christine O'Donnell and Todd Akin?

No different than an AL FRANKEN senator.

Franken is a sitting duck for someone like Tim Pawlenty.

SassyLady
04-26-2013, 08:09 PM
Do you REALLY want to gift a seat to the Democrats by seeing the GOP primary resemble Christine O'Donnell and Todd Akin?

What makes you think Begich, is better? Do you know of anyone else thinking of running against him that could possibly beat him? If so, I'd be glad to hear your recommendations. I think that would be a more interesting topic of discussion than making derogatory comments about Palin.

It always amazes me the people that come out of the woodwork to vilify her every time her name is mentioned. If people spent more time researching other candidates they might even make an informed decision when it's time to vote.

Robert A Whit
04-26-2013, 08:14 PM
Many commentators want the old congress removed and put in new people to make changes.

But we end up with a few that are blasted for being so called tea party types.

The media of course is behind the blasting of republicans while they lavish praise on democrats.

No wonder the public is always confused about who represents them the best.

Problems for the new people include not having a background of mush respect on national issues. Surely states problems are not in the area of international affairs. And much effort by republicans goes into promoting states dealing with state issues where the democrats preach take charge of the national government.

Republicans mission to have states in charge is not what the media wants to tell the public. Supposedly per the media, only the national government fixes things.

But study a lot of states. They have many successes. Alaska for instance pays it's citizens who live there. The other states force the citizens to pay fees to live in those states.

Some states have no income tax. Can a politician fron any of those states persuade the feds to end the income tax?

Doubtful.

A new congressperson spends a lot of time trying to get up to speed. If they have state political experience, at least the learning curve for either Senate rules or House rules are easier to master. A lot of things happen behind tie scenes and it happens due to mastering the rules of either the house or the Senate.

fj1200
04-27-2013, 09:36 AM

A boon for the Democrats unfortunately.

tailfins
04-27-2013, 09:48 AM
What makes you think Begich, is better? Do you know of anyone else thinking of running against him that could possibly beat him? If so, I'd be glad to hear your recommendations. I think that would be a more interesting topic of discussion than making derogatory comments about Palin.

It always amazes me the people that come out of the woodwork to vilify her every time her name is mentioned. If people spent more time researching other candidates they might even make an informed decision when it's time to vote.

The sitting Lieutenant Governor is likely to run. I want Begich to lose. Palin would be a nail biter and Joe Miller would almost certainly lose. I'm tired to seeing US Senate seats being gifted to the Democrats.

Here's your "somebody else".

http://www.treadwellalaska2014.com/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-27-2013, 11:04 AM
Palin has gotten a bad wrap by just about everybody not conservative.
Amplified by the sold out media.

She would be a "breath of fresh air" compared to most ever so corrupted candidates.

I refuse to go along with the jackasses and their false judgements made of their opposition.--Tyr

Robert A Whit
04-27-2013, 04:43 PM
Palin has gotten a bad wrap by just about everybody not conservative.
Amplified by the sold out media.

She would be a "breath of fresh air" compared to most ever so corrupted candidates.

I refuse to go along with the jackasses and their false judgements made of their opposition.--Tyr

Let's face it, Sarah is actually for the people and the media despises her for that. Katie Couric was a scum bag for her trick question.

Nobody votes for any person based on papers they read when we read the internet.

aboutime
04-27-2013, 06:04 PM

Franken is a sitting duck for someone like Tim Pawlenty.

I hope you are right tailfins. I use Al Franken as a model of the Lowest of the Low is all. My way of being fair to liberals who hate everyone who isn't Them.

hjmick
04-27-2013, 06:09 PM
No. Nothing about Palin excites me.

aboutime
04-27-2013, 06:13 PM

Same here hjmick. And the funny thing is. All of the haters from the left are convinced WE are excited about her.
Which is why, over so many years.
Liberal, Lefties, Democrats, and Progressives have been endlessly talking, complaining, and trying to convince
themselves...PICKING ON PALIN is just the right thing they can use to piss us off.

Jokes on them. And even after telling them. They still...don't get it.

Robert A Whit
04-27-2013, 07:26 PM

I would not put the words -- Palin and excitement -- in the same sentence.

I value her as a well known person. As a woman if immense experience. She has worked her way up. She is no loose cannon. I think she will be good for the public of Alaska.

No matter what, she is far better than democrats, whom none of which, excite me.

I don't think any poster can name even one democrat that excites them.

By this time, I think even they lost that tingle down their legs.