PDA

View Full Version : Help celebrate John Edwards birthday!

stephanie
06-02-2007, 01:13 AM
:rolleyes:

Next Sunday, June 10th, is John Edwards’ birthday, and there’s no better way to mark this day than showing how many of us share John’s vision for this country and are ready to lend a hand.

We know everyone can't give a lot. But it's not about how much, it's about how many.

If every one of us gives just $6.10 to support the campaign before 6/10, we can do so much together for this country.

And to thank you for your support, John’s mother Bobbie has agreed to share her family recipe for pecan pie if you can give at least $6.10. Let's make John's birthday a celebration for America and have a slice of pecan pie together.
https://johnedwards.com/birthday/pie

nevadamedic
06-02-2007, 02:03 AM

Next Sunday, June 10th, is John Edwards’ birthday, and there’s no better way to mark this day than showing how many of us share John’s vision for this country and are ready to lend a hand.

We know everyone can't give a lot. But it's not about how much, it's about how many.

If every one of us gives just $6.10 to support the campaign before 6/10, we can do so much together for this country.

And to thank you for your support, John’s mother Bobbie has agreed to share her family recipe for pecan pie if you can give at least $6.10. Let's make John's birthday a celebration for America and have a slice of pecan pie together.

Your an Edwards supporter?!?!??!!?!?!?!?! :no:

stephanie
06-02-2007, 02:22 AM
Your an Edwards supporter?!?!??!!?!?!?!?! :no:

Gag me..

I was just posting his little birthday wish they had on his website....:slap:

06-02-2007, 02:37 AM
Sounds like he wants a haircut for his birthday. trying to raise enough money i see...

nevadamedic
06-02-2007, 03:09 AM
Gag me..

I was just posting his little birthday wish they had on his website....:slap:

What are you doing on his site? Admiring him? :laugh2:

stephanie
06-02-2007, 03:23 AM
What are you doing on his site? Admiring him? :laugh2:

Yeeeeeeeeees...My type of man.....Not.

I just happened to see it cruising the net...... and thought it was rather funny...:poke:

nevadamedic
06-02-2007, 03:30 AM
Yeeeeeeeeees...My type of man.....Not.

I just happened to see it cruising the net...... and thought it was rather funny...:poke:

I was about to be jealous :laugh2: Alls I can do is think about you and your cheerleading :laugh2:

Gunny
06-02-2007, 10:07 AM

Can I send this?

:fu: