PDA

View Full Version : Breast-pumping mom says she was 'humiliated' by flight attendant

tailfins
04-27-2013, 09:24 AM
As a guy, this makes me uncomfortable because it's somehow a problem if a guy gawks. If these women agree to ignore the gawking, then guys should be cool with this being done.

http://now.msn.com/dawn-brahos-says-american-airlines-flight-attendant-humiliated-her-for-breast-pumping

(http://now.msn.com/dawn-brahos-says-american-airlines-flight-attendant-humiliated-her-for-breast-pumping)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jln3QBsHQGI (http://now.msn.com/dawn-brahos-says-american-airlines-flight-attendant-humiliated-her-for-breast-pumping)
(http://now.msn.com/dawn-brahos-says-american-airlines-flight-attendant-humiliated-her-for-breast-pumping)

Noir
04-27-2013, 11:04 AM
Why would you want to gawk at a lactating woman?

Robert A Whit
04-27-2013, 04:58 PM
A woman client sat in front of me with her infant in her lap. Without a word, suddenly she pulls out one of her lovely breasts and they hooks up to Jr.

I was stunned.

I hate to say, but before Jr got hooked up, she made sure I got a good long look. I had little choice but to look.

Noir
04-27-2013, 05:00 PM
0;

Have you ever considered writing erotica?

Robert A Whit
04-27-2013, 05:37 PM
0;

Have you ever considered writing erotica?

Not really. What an idea. Many shades of gray for instance? That what you mean?

tailfins
04-27-2013, 05:40 PM
A woman client sat in front of me with her infant in her lap. Without a word, suddenly she pulls out one of her lovely breasts and they hooks up to Jr.

I was stunned.

I hate to say, but before Jr got hooked up, she made sure I got a good long look. I had little choice but to look.

Did she act all pi$$ed off that you looked? Too many times it's a trap to use a guy as a psychological punching bag.

PostmodernProphet
04-27-2013, 05:43 PM
Why would you want to gawk at a lactating woman?\

???....did you seriously just ask that?.......

PostmodernProphet
04-27-2013, 05:44 PM
Did she act all pi$$ed off that you looked? Too many times it's a trap to use a guy as a psychological punching bag.

no, I said "Thank you!" nicely......

Robert A Whit
04-27-2013, 05:56 PM

Not one bit.

aboutime
04-27-2013, 06:40 PM
And, this topic/thread is important because????

Robert A Whit
04-27-2013, 07:17 PM
And, this topic/thread is important because????

Drew you here I suppose.

Tip of the day

When posts do not interest posters, use the function to pass them by.

Works every time.

Kathianne
04-27-2013, 11:48 PM
Wow! All guys, two of whom seem to think that nursing is a woman's way of turning guys on. One that thinks it's a way to entrap him. Sheesh!

I nursed all 3 of my kids for a year each. Not once did 'I pull out my breast where anyone could see. With the right garments, there's absolutely no need. A blanket wrapped correctly, gives plenty of coverage and still doesn't smother the baby.

In this case, the mother seems to be prolonging nursing for a specific possible medical benefit for her child. I'm glad American apologized, but would have been happier if they said they would make certain that all flight crews would know in the future what is allowed and prohibited.

I'm amazed at Robert's encounters with women flashing him in business meetings. Must be one very hot dude.

Robert A Whit
04-28-2013, 01:58 AM
Wow! All guys, two of whom seem to think that nursing is a woman's way of turning guys on. One that thinks it's a way to entrap him. Sheesh!

I nursed all 3 of my kids for a year each. Not once did 'I pull out my breast where anyone could see. With the right garments, there's absolutely no need. A blanket wrapped correctly, gives plenty of coverage and still doesn't smother the baby.

In this case, the mother seems to be prolonging nursing for a specific possible medical benefit for her child. I'm glad American apologized, but would have been happier if they said they would make certain that all flight crews would know in the future what is allowed and prohibited.

I'm amazed at Robert's encounters with women flashing him in business meetings. Must be one very hot dude.

I was perhaps all of 42 and women were drawn to me. She had a blanket. No idea why she took her sweet time covering up. Some would call her an exhibitionist. Bear in mind, she was a client and I stuck to business.

Kathianne
04-28-2013, 02:08 AM
I was perhaps all of 42 and women were drawn to me. She had a blanket. No idea why she took her sweet time covering up. Some would call her an exhibitionist. Bear in mind, she was a client and I stuck to business.

Yet you noted, "Without a word, suddenly she pulls out one of her lovely breasts..." So not all business...

Robert A Whit
04-28-2013, 02:18 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=634515#post634515)

Yet you noted, "Without a word, suddenly she pulls out one of her lovely breasts..." So not all business...

Crap, I figured being in the Chicago area, you were asleep.

If I said her breast is ugly, I would be called a misogynist. Where did I claim it was not all business if you don't mind?

Kathianne
04-28-2013, 02:30 AM
Crap, I figured being in the Chicago area, you were asleep.

If I said her breast is ugly, I would be called a misogynist. Where did I claim it was not all business if you don't mind?

If in 'business mode,' you wouldn't have noticed 'lovely' from 'ugly,' there would be no need for comment, much less adjectives.

Robert A Whit
04-28-2013, 03:10 AM
If in 'business mode,' you wouldn't have noticed 'lovely' from 'ugly,' there would be no need for comment, much less adjectives.

Well, count on a true expert to explain it to me.

Kathianne
04-28-2013, 03:21 AM

So you are claiming expertise in this?

When I say I am an expert, that is the only time I accept that responsibility. I won't say that unless the Government has declared I am one. Or a professional body says it.

logroller
04-28-2013, 03:40 AM
Perhaps it was a wet nurse interview?

Maybe we didn't get the entirety of the response after "thank you...." leaving out "we'll keep your, um, résumé on file."

PostmodernProphet
04-28-2013, 07:50 AM
All guys, two of whom seem to think that nursing is a woman's way of turning guys on.

/boggle.....I said nothing about her intent, but you would have to live in a fog to not be aware it does......

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 08:51 AM
/boggle.....I said nothing about her intent, but you would have to live in a fog to not be aware it does......

I don't think it's so much fog as it is the fact that people love to deny that men have hormones that they sometimes respond to. A client that chooses to breast feed just as she sits down to talk with you has either an agenda or a horrible sense of her childs eating habits.

Noir
04-28-2013, 11:57 AM
I don't think it's so much fog as it is the fact that people love to deny that men have hormones that they sometimes respond to. A client that chooses to breast feed just as she sits down to talk with you has either an agenda or a horrible sense of her childs eating habits.

'Oh no, my hormones are making me stare at this woman, i swear i want to stop but its the hormones, i can't...'

tailfins
04-28-2013, 12:58 PM

Maybe she doesn't care or give it a second thought which is common for third world slum dwellers.

PostmodernProphet
04-28-2013, 01:55 PM
'Oh no, my hormones are making me stare at this woman, i swear i want to stop but its the hormones, i can't...'

but you see, that's what I don't understand....why would you want to stop......

cadet
04-28-2013, 03:13 PM
Maybe she doesn't care or give it a second thought which is common for third world slum dwellers.

Breast feeding is the single greatest nutrition a child can have.
It surpasses formula in every category. She probably doesn't give it a second thought. It's a natural thing. Maybe you just need to stop thinking with your dick and realize that it's good for the baby. Besides, how the hell do you get off on breast feeding? Ew.

Robert A Whit
04-28-2013, 04:54 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=634526#post634526)

So you are claiming expertise in this?

You have been doing the explaining and you act like you are the expert.

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 05:36 PM

I've been gone so long I've forgotten how words can be twisted here. Of course he can quickly avert his eyes but can he keep from being aroused ? Maybe if he's been so indoctrinated by guilt. Lord knows how terrible it is for a human to be sexually aroused.

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 05:39 PM
Breast feeding is the single greatest nutrition a child can have.
It surpasses formula in every category. She probably doesn't give it a second thought. It's a natural thing. Maybe you just need to stop thinking with your dick and realize that it's good for the baby. Besides, how the hell do you get off on breast feeding? Ew.

Horseshit----she needs to think about these things. Unfortunately thinking is rapidly outdated. Are you claiming there are no rules of social etiquette that pertain to breastfeeding ?

additionally

http://www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-normal-to-feel-aroused-when-im-breastfeeding_8927.bc

cadet
04-28-2013, 05:50 PM
Horseshit----she needs to think about these things. Unfortunately thinking is rapidly outdated. Are you claiming there are no rules of social etiquette that pertain to breastfeeding ?

Sure, there's;
1) Not stairing like you've never seen a boob before.
2) Feeding children.
3) Not making a big deal out of something natural.
4) Knowing that it shuts the baby up and is the easiest.

think about how long it takes to make formula. Think about all the time it takes while that baby's crying. Now realize that while he/she is balling, he/she's getting air in his/her stomach. Bad for them. Pop a boob in their mouth and they shut up instantly, less air in their stomachs, and quicker for them to shut up.
And the nutrient's SO much better then that processed crap.

The only rule she should abide by is being as decent as possible.
Most ladies I know just throw a towel over their shoulder and the babies head when they do it, that way NASTY PERVS LIKE YOU Don't gawk.

cadet
04-28-2013, 05:56 PM
I've been gone so long I've forgotten how words can be twisted here. Of course he can quickly avert his eyes but can he keep from being aroused ? Maybe if he's been so indoctrinated by guilt. Lord knows how terrible it is for a human to be sexually aroused.

I'm sorry, but you are one nasty piece of shit if you get off from a woman breast feeding.
That's like... Just disgusting.

And if we're gonna start blaming women for men being aroused and forcing them to abide by different things to keep men from feeling guilt, we may as well live in a Muslim country. (That's why women there wear all that clothing, if you didn't catch that)

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 05:59 PM
Sure, there's;
1) Not stairing like you've never seen a boob before.
2) Feeding children.
3) Not making a big deal out of something natural.
4) Knowing that it shuts the baby up and is the easiest.

think about how long it takes to make formula. Think about all the time it takes while that baby's crying. Now realize that while he/she is balling, he/she's getting air in his/her stomach. Bad for them. Pop a boob in their mouth and they shut up instantly, less air in their stomachs, and quicker for them to shut up.
And the nutrient's SO much better then that processed crap.

The only rule she should abide by is being as decent as possible.
Most ladies I know just throw a towel over their shoulder and the babies head when they do it, that way NASTY PERVS LIKE YOU Don't gawk.

Nasty pervs-----:laugh:.

Suppress that urge, man---suppress it, sinner.

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 06:03 PM
I'm sorry, but you are one nasty piece of shit if you get off from a woman breast feeding.

And if we're gonna start blaming women for men being aroused and forcing them to abide by different things to keep men from feeling guilt, we may as well live in a Muslim country. (That's why women there wear all that clothing, if you didn't catch that)

omg--what do you expect men to get aroused by ? Chickens ? Look kid---read the article--women have orgasms while they breastfeed. Does that make them pervs ? You've fallen for the feminazi BS.

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 06:06 PM

What do you expect men to get aroused by--chickens ? Do you feel guilty every time to stare at a womens body? Do you understand women have orgasms while they breast feed ? What feminazi got a hold of you ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-28-2013, 07:00 PM

Robert, you are outgunned here. The lady has two of them herself(female breasts) so expertise will naturally go to her.
Also will go the greater knowledge about babies and baby care.
Tis' why I would never argue the subject with a woman myself.
A prudent retreat bears no shame. The greater error is the folly of not sounding the call to retreat and letting the battle be lost because of pride/ego.
I have no dog in this fight but never underestimate a game opposition and never allow bravado(male or any other) to cloud sound judgement. I fear no man but there are two women here I'd walk a mile around not to have to fight.

I am just sayin' Confucius say:

“The Superior Man is aware of Righteousness, the inferior man is aware of advantage.”Another quote is “The object of the superior man is truth.” It is the value of integrity: Do we act to our best knowledge of truth or do we bend ourselves and violate our integrity in order to gain an advantage? Do we play fair game or use perfidious tactics?
To be truthful to ourselves is also important to the development of (good) character. And it is the only straight way to liberation.

Robert A Whit
04-28-2013, 07:03 PM
Jim openly admits he loves boobies. I never see women or even men going off on him.

Looks to me like it depends on who does the posts as to whom gets blasted.

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 07:04 PM
Jim openly admits he loves boobies. I never see women or even men going off on him.

Looks to me like it depends on who does the posts as to whom gets blasted.

isn't that weird ? :laugh2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-28-2013, 07:05 PM
Do you understand women have orgasms while they breast feed ?

Really, I guess two of my wives never got that memo!
Got any not zany source for this amazing revelation or is just part of some sexual fantasy you enjoy?:laugh:

By the way, anybody that views a mother breast feeding her child as a sexually exciting event needs serious help IMHO. I mean even if seen really well it is only a breast. Certainly not like the woman has stripped bare naked..-Tyr

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 07:07 PM
Robert, you are outgunned here. The lady has two of them herself(female breasts) so expertise will naturally go to her.
Also will go the greater knowledge about babies and baby care.
Tis' why I would never argue the subject with a woman myself.
A prudent retreat bears no shame. The greater error is the folly of not sounding the call to retreat and letting the battle be lost because of pride/ego.
I have no dog in this fight but never underestimate a game opposition and never allow bravado(male or any other) to cloud sound judgement. I fear no man but there are two women here I'd walk a mile around not to have to fight.

I am just sayin' Confucius say:

“The Superior Man is aware of Righteousness, the inferior man is aware of advantage.”

Another quote is “The object of the superior man is truth.” It is the value of integrity: Do we act to our best knowledge of truth or do we bend ourselves and violate our integrity in order to gain an advantage? Do we play fair game or use perfidious tactics?
To be truthful to ourselves is also important to the development of (good) character. And it is the only straight way to liberation.

Yo Confucious--it might be wise to admit the truth to other people too :cool:

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 07:11 PM
Really, I guess two of my wives never got that memo!
Got any not zany source for this amazing revelation or is just part of some sexual fantasy you enjoy?:laugh:

By the way, anybody that views a mother breast feeding her child as a sexually exciting event needs serious help IMHO. I mean even if seen really well it is only a breast. Certainly not like the woman has stripped bare naked..-Tyr

Pick your poison--you wanna debate this one or you gonna pull a Confucious on us ? ( read the link I provided ) ((not zany))

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Pick your poison--you wanna debate this one or you gonna pull a Confucious on us ? ( read the link I provided ) ((not zany))

I did go read your linked source. It repeatedly stated women feel aroused when breast feeding . That is not what you said, you said this
-
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Dilloduck http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=634606#post634606)Do you understand women have orgasms while they breast feed ?

Just feeling aroused or even sexually aroused is not the same as actually having an orgasm!
If you think it is you are in for a big surprise in life. So my "zany" must have hit the nail dead on the head..:laugh:
If I have to explain anymore to ya I'm going to need a retaining fee amigo.:laugh2:-Tyr

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 07:36 PM
I did go read your linked source. It repeatedly stated women feel aroused when breast feeding . That is not what you said, you said this
-

Just feeling aroused or even sexually aroused is not the same as actually having an orgasm!
If you think it is you are in for a big surprise in life. So my "zany" must have hit the nail dead on the head..:laugh:
If I have to explain anymore to ya I'm going to need a retaining fee amigo.:laugh2:-Tyr

Well explain to your buddies that women who get sexually aroused while breastfeeding aren't perverts. Zany hit's you right on the head if you think I'd pay a nickle for your advice on breast feeding women.
( wanna place a little side bet on women having an orgasm while breast feeding?)

aboutime
04-28-2013, 07:37 PM
-

Tyr. All of that from Dilloduck only sounds like WISHFUL thinking. What sense does it make for any MALE to discuss breast feeding, and what doing so does to the Mother...unless the Male has a secret desire to experience it in person, and wishes he was still being fed that way?????? Which would also explain Obama's Medical Extension for the children of Healthcare recipients...up until the age of 26.

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 07:40 PM
Tyr. All of that from Dilloduck only sounds like WISHFUL thinking. What sense does it make for any MALE to discuss breast feeding, and what doing so does to the Mother...unless the Male has a secret desire to experience it in person, and wishes he was still being fed that way?????? Which would also explain Obama's Medical Extension for the children of Healthcare recipients...up until the age of 26.

:laugh2: omg yes--you nailed it exactly :laugh2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-28-2013, 08:19 PM
Well explain to your buddies that women who get sexually aroused while breastfeeding aren't perverts. Zany hit's you right on the head if you think I'd pay a nickle for your advice on breast feeding women.
( wanna place a little side bet on women having an orgasm while breast feeding?)

I am not really concerned about what kind of feelings the mom has when breastfeeding. I do however hold that a guy getting sexually aroused about seeing it is not a normal thing. I guess some men are a bit mote mature about seeing a woman's breast. Sure I am much like Jim in admiring them but not from a mother feeding her child.
My kids were breast fed, it was not a exciting act for me to see. Maybe some guys never grow out of that 13 year old mentality of looking at pictures in National Geographic of tribal women in Africa!
Do you still look for such pics?-;)

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 08:23 PM
I am not really concerned about what kind of feelings the mom has when breastfeeding. I do however hold that a guy getting sexually aroused about seeing it is not a normal thing. I guess some men are a bit mote mature about seeing a woman's breast. Sure I am much like Jim in admiring them but not from a mother feeding her child.
My kids were breast fed, it was not a exciting act for me to see. Maybe some guys never grow out of that 13 year old mentality of looking at pictures in National Geographic of tribal women in Africa!
Do you still look for such pics?-;)

There are naked pics of women in National Geograghic ? Don't tell About time cuz he'll accuse you of lusting after them.

tailfins
04-28-2013, 09:21 PM
omg--what do you expect men to get aroused by ? Chickens ? Look kid---read the article--women have orgasms while they breastfeed. Does that make them pervs ? You've fallen for the feminazi BS.

Now you know exactly why I agree with severely restricting women doing this. Who wants to get accused of being a perv? If it's going to turn in to a big fuss, just prohibit it.

Kathianne
04-28-2013, 09:30 PM
Now you know exactly why I agree with severely restricting women doing this. Who wants to get accused of being a perv? If it's going to turn in to a big fuss, just prohibit it.

A unique point of view. "Ban breastfeeding, it might cause men to react in a non-pc way!"

Yeah, there's a solution.

cadet
04-28-2013, 09:37 PM
A unique point of view. "Ban breastfeeding, it might cause men to react in a non-pc way!"

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 10:00 PM

oh hell you know he's exagerrating----I think the point is that men are a bit tired of being told they are pervs when they merely FEEL aroused. It's gone overboard

tailfins
04-28-2013, 10:07 PM
oh hell you know he's exagerrating----I think the point is that men are a bit tired of being told they are pervs when they merely FEEL aroused. It's gone overboard

I'm only exaggerating to the point of men getting hassled. Unless there no burden on men not to look. I don't think it's an arousal thing, rather something you don't see too often. It's something like seeing a wheat penny or better still an Indian head penny in a cash register.

Kathianne
04-28-2013, 10:52 PM

Do men really need to share? Women get gas too, they just don't discuss is. Might be a lesson there, unless you find their being honest, welcome?

Funny thing, I really doubt me want women letting loose, any more than women 'appreciate' men doing so.

Noir
04-29-2013, 05:12 AM
omg this thread is hilarious of all the wrong reasons xD

PostmodernProphet
04-29-2013, 07:14 AM
I do however hold that a guy getting sexually aroused about seeing it is not a normal thing.

the last thing I want in life is to be 'normal'.......I remain superlative......

PostmodernProphet
04-29-2013, 07:18 AM
Women get gas too, they just don't discuss is.

well there you have it.....we do that too.....discuss farts, look at breasts.....

Marcus Aurelius
04-29-2013, 07:19 AM

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Jeff
04-29-2013, 07:25 AM
Do men really need to share? Women get gas too, they just don't discuss is. Might be a lesson there, unless you find their being honest, welcome?

Funny thing, I really doubt me want women letting loose, any more than women 'appreciate' men doing so.

Kat say it aint so , :laugh: in my eyes only the ugly woman get gas , the ones I like never get it they just leave the room from time to time :laugh:

Marcus Aurelius
04-29-2013, 07:29 AM
if it's good enough for Salma Hayek in Africa, it's good enough for a mom on a plane.

KitchenKitten99
04-29-2013, 12:49 PM
Just chiming in with my 2-cents.

First of all, why are people SO FREAKING WORRIED about what other people are doing all the time? Unless it is suspicious activity or illegal, dangerous, whatever, go about your business! Nonstop complaining about what others are doing that do not meet the aforementioned criteria is beyond the whining stage. Mind your own freaking business! If you don't like what the other person is doing, tough shit! Find some overpriced gadget to buy in the SkyMall mag or read a book, watch the movie, or whatever... find something else to occupy your eyes/ears.

Regarding the article, the US is FINALLY going back to the breast for most mothers (even if it is just for the first couple months like I did) rather than be sold on the idea that formula is the only way to feed infants. Now that our society is more mobile and social, mothers are not sequestered to the home for the entirety of the child's nursing duration such as 60+ years ago.

During those years, breasts were more and more sexualized (nevermind you can see them in plenty of artwork and sculptures...) and formulas were pushed in hospitals more than nursing (round about the 'sexual revolution), to where I believe human beings forgot their first and foremost function: food source for baby.

Doctors, especially plastic surgeons, somehow manage to separate healthcare and discussion/hand manipulation of breasts and other sexual organs without being aroused. The ones I know/have met anyway.

This makes me wonder about what kind of guy who cannot separate sexual acts from mothering acts regarding breasts.

A guy who CAN separate the two and know when to show class is one I prefer to call a friend.

aboutime
04-29-2013, 02:24 PM
Truth is. Breast feeding takes place...probably millions, upon millions of times a day here in the U.S., and around the world as well.

How many of those countless OTHER millions of Breast feeding Mothers...get headlines each day????

If one person is offended, insulted, angered because of this, as the Brainless, Hateful Flight attendant obviously was.

YOU GET RID OF THE ONE FLIGHT ATTENDANT...and save the Airline money with more passengers who are not Insulted.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 03:56 PM
Realizing babies don't understand limits, can moms predict the periods where their child is likely to be hungry?

I believe that in the vast majority of cases, moms feed the baby when they can have privacy.

We know that men, in public, scratch their balls. It looks terrible. I don't defend this at all.

Exposing the breast to strangers makes no sense. Even if they must feed the child in public, or the only alternative is to have a child crying in a serious way or the mom leaves, it seems prudent to me for the mom to prudently use a cover, maybe the baby blanket, and take care of her child. Feeding is not a problem. Some women don't care to keep this private. They, like the man scratching his balls, feels entitled to create a problem where just some common sense could take care of this.

cadet
04-29-2013, 04:51 PM
Realizing babies don't understand limits, can moms predict the periods where their child is likely to be hungry?

I believe that in the vast majority of cases, moms feed the baby when they can have privacy.

We know that men, in public, scratch their balls. It looks terrible. I don't defend this at all.

Exposing the breast to strangers makes no sense. Even if they must feed the child in public, or the only alternative is to have a child crying in a serious way or the mom leaves, it seems prudent to me for the mom to prudently use a cover, maybe the baby blanket, and take care of her child. Feeding is not a problem. Some women don't care to keep this private. They, like the man scratching his balls, feels entitled to create a problem where just some common sense could take care of this.

Babies aren't on feeding schedules.
When he/she wants to eat, they want to eat.

Mothers would rather have privacy, true, but they don't always have that choice. If the babies hungry, a binkey isn't going to do shit.

Think about it, you're on a plane, the babies hungry. There's nowhere she can go. And the ONLY way to get the baby to quiet down is to feed it. And I'm sorry if it's just that I have 3 younger siblings, and a lot of younger cousins, but mothers feeding babies is completely non-sexual.

If you're a guy and can't control yourself when it comes to BREAST FEEDING, you need to rethink your life.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 05:11 PM
Babies aren't on feeding schedules.
When he/she wants to eat, they want to eat.

Mothers would rather have privacy, true, but they don't always have that choice. If the babies hungry, a binkey isn't going to do shit.

Think about it, you're on a plane, the babies hungry. There's nowhere she can go. And the ONLY way to get the baby to quiet down is to feed it. And I'm sorry if it's just that I have 3 younger siblings, and a lot of younger cousins, but mothers feeding babies is completely non-sexual.

If you're a guy and can't control yourself when it comes to BREAST FEEDING, you need to rethink your life.

Babies vary a lot. Carefully watched, moms can pick up signs the baby should be hungry and learn the timing.

The issue is not sexual at all. Like scratching balls, discretion is the best part of valor.

The event I spoke of had to do with a mother that wanted to keep discussing home purchases and contracts while exposing her very ample breasts for far too long. It was not sexual for me, perhaps you think it was for her. She had a blanket. She could have covered up and did her business privately.

Dilloduck
04-29-2013, 06:07 PM
The article is about a woman who was offended because an attendant mistakenly told her that what she was doing was against the rules. An apology was made by the airline. The woman was only offended because she was being called on the carpet NOT because of any breast exposure. Perhaps we can find a different article that portrays people as perverted.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 07:03 PM
The article is about a woman who was offended because an attendant mistakenly told her that what she was doing was against the rules. An apology was made by the airline. The woman was only offended because she was being called on the carpet NOT because of any breast exposure. Perhaps we can find a different article that portrays people as perverted.

She was not feeding a baby. I can't tell but it is possible she yanked out her breasts and hooked up that pump without any cover.

Not sure a paying passenger wants to watch her doing that. I would not.

Marcus Aurelius
04-29-2013, 10:26 PM
She was not feeding a baby. I can't tell but it is possible she yanked out her breasts and hooked up that pump without any cover.

Not sure a paying passenger wants to watch her doing that. I would not.

No one says you have to look, perv.

Robert A Whit
04-30-2013, 10:49 AM
No one says you have to look, perv.

You are worse than dumb.

I said I would not look. But more importantly, i have not heard of such a problem on any airline I fly on.

aboutime
04-30-2013, 05:53 PM
Another comical thread, wasted on the LIFE and TIMES of a single member that NOBODY gives a FLYIN' anything about anymore.

Anyone happen to know how long it normally would take for someone to recognize, and understand how stupid they sound???

Robert A Whit
04-30-2013, 06:56 PM
Another comical thread, wasted on the LIFE and TIMES of a single member that NOBODY gives a FLYIN' anything about anymore.

Anyone happen to know how long it normally would take for someone to recognize, and understand how stupid they sound???

You would do yourself a lot of good in the cage.

So we all know, what member are you speaking of?

aboutime
04-30-2013, 07:05 PM
You would do yourself a lot of good in the cage.

So we all know, what member are you speaking of?

Where the STEEL CAGE works best for you. That would be you.

Robert A Whit
04-30-2013, 07:08 PM
Where the STEEL CAGE works best for you. That would be you.

Snoop around the cage and you will discover that it is not me that starts most brawls.

Look at your fingers or Marcus to see who gets posts closed down.

Someone talks to me, I plan to explain my points.

jimnyc
04-30-2013, 07:18 PM
Robert and aboutime removed from this thread.