PDA

View Full Version : XBox gamer tags?

Noir
04-27-2013, 04:31 PM
After the passing of my PS3 a few months ago and the gamers itch-itching i decided to branch over to xbox at the start of the month. Playing through a load of old classics atm but one new game which i thought was fantastic was the new Tomb Raider, the story/cutscenes were a lil sillyish, but the actual gameplay and implementation was awesome, a great direction for a (hopefully) refreshed series to start from.

Anyways, for anysuch other users, add/share @ Noiiir (:

cadet
04-28-2013, 03:22 PM
If I'm not dirt poor this summer/have the time/buy online/feel like getting back into games,
My gamer tag is always Cadet tr1g.

tailfins
04-28-2013, 04:05 PM
If I'm not dirt poor this summer/have the time/buy online/feel like getting back into games,
My gamer tag is always Cadet tr1g.

Don't you know how to mod an Xbox 360 to play backup games?

This is where you can get instructions to download the firmware and flash the DVD-ROM to defeat the block against playing copied games. The proper firmware is called Lite Touch. Make sure you have the latest version so you don't get banned from Xbox Live.

http://www.ixtreme.net/

jimnyc
04-28-2013, 04:51 PM
If my son finally gets his Xbox (either now, or within the next few months), there's a 'slight' possibility that I might find myself playing a game or 2, and probably getting addicted, and finding a game where you can buy gift cards to enhance the experience...