PDA

View Full Version : Amen to that

Abbey Marie
04-28-2013, 11:27 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EuUp_JQVHu8/UXN5mUOZyRI/AAAAAAAAHY8/kEersta5X_8/s1600/522103_615068405189352_779629584_n.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-28-2013, 01:43 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-EuUp_JQVHu8/UXN5mUOZyRI/AAAAAAAAHY8/kEersta5X_8/s1600/522103_615068405189352_779629584_n.jpg

Agreed . Very important is the TRUTH and Duty we have not to Tolerate being forced to not openly discuss Islam's evil.. I'll die before ever agreeing to be denied my right to freely speak my mind.
For when that's denied we are already deep into the journey of becoming serfs and slaves.
Islam demands to be ignored when the subject is their evil deeds done daily. Otherwise they demand to be obeyed.
I don't do demands. -Tyr

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 01:49 PM
Agreed . Very important is the TRUTH and Duty we have not to Tolerate being forced to not openly discuss Islam's evil.. I'll die before ever agreeing to be denied my right to freely speak my mind.
For when that's denied we are already deep into the journey of becoming serfs and slaves.
Islam demands to be ignored when the subject is their evil deeds done daily. Otherwise they demand to be obeyed.
I don't do demands. -Tyr

In fact you demand that nothing is demanded of you. Those double edged swords are tricky.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-28-2013, 02:13 PM
In fact you demand that nothing is demanded of you. Those double edged swords are tricky.

Only to those that would try to enforce a demand that I refuse to honor. Those that would try will not like my response. I sold my cloak and purchased a "sword" decades ago. Amazing that my belief in the Rule of Law and Constitution would be ridiculed because I refuse to be PC.
TRUTH is A savage beast to the wicked that EVER SO GREATLY fear it's appetite.....

I have mastered the "sword" and rejected embracing the fear of the consequences for my standing for TRUTH, Rule of Law and America's sovereignty.

What upset your applecart more my allegiance to freedom of speech or my simple and firm refusal to obey unlawful demands or ever honor dumbass requests?-TYR

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 06:13 PM
Only to those that would try to enforce a demand that I refuse to honor. Those that would try will not like my response. I sold my cloak and purchased a "sword" decades ago. Amazing that my belief in the Rule of Law and Constitution would be ridiculed because I refuse to be PC.
TRUTH is A savage beast to the wicked that EVER SO GREATLY fear it's appetite.....

I have mastered the "sword" and rejected embracing the fear of the consequences for my standing for TRUTH, Rule of Law and America's sovereignty.

What upset your applecart more my allegiance to freedom of speech or my simple and firm refusal to obey unlawful demands or ever honor dumbass requests?-TYR

Just your hypocrisy. You demand but will smite those who demand of you. No biggie.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-28-2013, 06:43 PM
Just your hypocrisy. You demand but will smite those who demand of you. No biggie.

Really? Cite what I demanded of you.
If my demand of being left alone to obey the Rule of Law and our Constitution is so damn outrageous and wrong then please cite the reasons you believe it to be so. Otherwise stop blowing smoke rings to amuse yourself and the peanut gallery..--Tyr

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 06:48 PM
Really? Cite what I demanded of you.
If my demand of being left alone to obey the Rule of Law and our Constitution is so damn outrageous and wrong then please cite the reasons you believe it to be so. Otherwise stop blowing smoke rings to amuse yourself and the peanut gallery..--Tyr

Again I'm accused of saying something that I didn't say. Is that all you got ? I never said your demands are outrageous. The Rule of Law and the interpretation of the Constitution change.

aboutime
04-28-2013, 07:32 PM

Dilloduck. You posted an INCOMPLETE remark above. You left out "as an authority who practices hypocrisy..."

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 07:38 PM
Dilloduck. You posted an INCOMPLETE remark above. You left out "as an authority who practices hypocrisy..."

Thank God you're here to help. Which hypocrisy do you speak of ?

aboutime
04-28-2013, 07:39 PM
Thank God you're here to help. Which hypocrisy do you speak of ?

Did I stutter, or spell it wrong?

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 07:44 PM
Did I stutter, or spell it wrong?

that's right up there with " I know you are but what am I ". Quit taking lessons from Tyr.

aboutime
04-28-2013, 07:47 PM
that's right up there with " I know you are but what am I ". Quit taking lessons from Tyr.

You can't blame Tyr when someone pretends to be you, or impersonates you. You get all the credit. Be proud. They say Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. So, you can't handle compliments?

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 07:50 PM
You can't blame Tyr when someone pretends to be you, or impersonates you. You get all the credit. Be proud. They say Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. So, you can't handle compliments?

Someone is pretending to me again ? Damn. I hate that.

aboutime
04-28-2013, 07:52 PM
Someone is pretending to me again ? Damn. I hate that.

That's good. If you say you Hate That. It also means you Hate Yourself. Just as I thought.

Dilloduck
04-28-2013, 07:57 PM
That's good. If you say you Hate That. It also means you Hate Yourself. Just as I thought.

I learn so much from you--keep it comin' .