PDA

View Full Version : The term 'Love'

cadet
04-29-2013, 08:51 PM
Do we use it too often? Does it lose it's meaning if we use it to freely?

Here's the best explanation for the right times of when it is acceptable to use that phrase for a man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWo9Nn_uIfE

Marcus Aurelius
04-29-2013, 09:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGQyv-43334

aboutime
04-29-2013, 09:28 PM
The one, and only time you can say it too much is when...you don't actually mean it.

All of us are here for such a short time. As long as you hug those you love OFTEN, and never forget to tell them YOU LOVE THEM.

Nobody will be upset. And not one person alive can tell you if you are saying it too much.

How many of us find ourselves WISHING...we had said that word...One Last Time, before someone we loved...Passed away.

If you have to put a time limit on using it. You will never know the true meaning of it.

Marcus Aurelius
04-29-2013, 09:39 PM
The one, and only time you can say it too much is when...you don't actually mean it.

All of us are here for such a short time. As long as you hug those you love OFTEN, and never forget to tell them YOU LOVE THEM.

Nobody will be upset. And not one person alive can tell you if you are saying it too much.

How many of us find ourselves WISHING...we had said that word...One Last Time, before someone we loved...Passed away.

If you have to put a time limit on using it. You will never know the true meaning of it.

when my oldest son was 14 I noticed he pulled away slightly when I gave him a hug. I told him 'you are never too old to hug your parents, and you're never too old to say 'I love you' to us. Since then, he tells me every time we talk. Never misses. My daughter and youngest son are the same way.

I am a happy dad.

Robert A Whit
04-29-2013, 09:45 PM

Now that is a good post. Thanks for the words.

Abbey Marie
04-29-2013, 11:18 PM

That is a great way to say it, AT. :beer: