04-30-2013, 06:38 AM
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20130427/NEWS02/130429239

fj1200
04-30-2013, 07:03 AM
What're ya sayin'?

tailfins
04-30-2013, 08:29 AM
What're ya sayin'?

Except as a requirement to comment on newspaper articles, I don't use facebook. It doesn't seem useful.

fj1200
04-30-2013, 08:32 AM
Except as a requirement to comment on newspaper articles, I don't use facebook. It doesn't seem useful.

And commenting on newspaper articles does? :poke:

cadet
04-30-2013, 09:27 AM
I've thought about it... But there's too many things I have to do on there.

Keep an eye on boys that talk to my sister,
I have ROTC jobs that I attend to,
Every event that goes on around campus, I only hear from facebook,
I got kicked off of that "being liberal" page, was fun. :rolleyes:

I suppose I could cut back on it... And only check it once in a great while... I'll try it out.
And unlike that guy, i don't really befriend acquaintances. Hell, I don't accept family requests if I don't think I know them well. (families freakin huge)

tailfins
04-30-2013, 09:50 AM
I've thought about it... But there's too many things I have to do on there.

Keep an eye on boys that talk to my sister,
I have ROTC jobs that I attend to,
Every event that goes on around campus, I only hear from facebook,
I got kicked off of that "being liberal" page, was fun. :rolleyes:

I suppose I could cut back on it... And only check it once in a great while... I'll try it out.
And unlike that guy, i don't really befriend acquaintances. Hell, I don't accept family requests if I don't think I know them well. (families freakin huge)

That's a totally foreign concept to me. Essentially the only family I have is the one I chose and made myself. The exception being one sister that I'm on good terms with. Even then, I have to keep that sister at arm's length or I will wind up being her mail clerk, permanent lodging and storage resource all for free. I have older nieces and nephews and my other siblings resented that I was responsible for our parents not being able to help them with rent and such since they were providing limited help with my studies at a commuter university. Ignorant high school dropouts that are nothing but takers make my blood boil.

Robert A Whit
04-30-2013, 09:56 AM
Face book for me has been more of a pain than a benefit. I hate how facebook sends me serveral notices per day, it seems, that some person I don't know wants me to contact them. Just as I am about to stop the service, something pops up that is worth having it.