PDA

View Full Version : Obama says he is "not familiar" with Benghazi whistleblowers being threatened

Little-Acorn
04-30-2013, 05:03 PM
Possibly the most remarkable circumstance of this entire Benghazi affair, with its murder of four Americans including an ambassador (something that used to be considered an act of war back in the real world)....

....is that, more than six months later, the President of the United States still doesn't know very much about it.

--------------------------------------------

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-im-not-familiar-benghazi-whistleblowers-being-threatened_720256.html

Obama: 'I'm Not Familiar' With Benghazi Whistleblowers Being Threatened

11:04 AM, Apr 30, 2013
by DANIEL HALPER

President Barack Obama said today at a press conference that he's "not familiar" with reports that Benghazi whistleblowers are being threatened:

"I'm not familiar with this notion that anybody has been blocked from testifying," said Obama. "So what I'll do is i will find out what exactly you are referring to."

Fox News has reported that whistleblowers are being blocked:

At least four career officials at the State Department and the Central Intelligence Agency have retained lawyers or are in the process of doing so, as they prepare to provide sensitive information about the Benghazi attacks to Congress, Fox News has learned.

Victoria Toensing, a former Justice Department official and Republican counsel to the Senate Intelligence Committee, is now representing one of the State Department employees. She told Fox News her client and some of the others, who consider themselves whistle-blowers, have been threatened by unnamed Obama administration officials.

“I'm not talking generally, I'm talking specifically about Benghazi – that people have been threatened,” Toensing said in an interview Monday. “And not just the State Department. People have been threatened at the CIA.”

“It's frightening, and they're doing some very despicable threats to people,” she said. “Not ‘we're going to kill you,’ or not ‘we're going to prosecute you tomorrow,’ but they're taking career people and making them well aware that their careers will be over [if they cooperate with congressional investigators].”

aboutime
04-30-2013, 05:05 PM
You must be talking about the same Obama who Lies all the time.

Reminder. Obama is a Liar. Period.

Kathianne
04-30-2013, 05:08 PM
RSR already posted this, on a topic related thread:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?40505-Obama-administration-officials-threatened-whistle-blowers-on-Benghazi&p=634922#post634922

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-01-2013, 08:50 AM
Possibly the most remarkable circumstance of this entire Benghazi affair, with its murder of four Americans including an ambassador (something that used to be considered an act of war back in the real world)....

....is that, more than six months later, the President of the United States still doesn't know very much about it.

--------------------------------------------

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-im-not-familiar-benghazi-whistleblowers-being-threatened_720256.html

Obama: 'I'm Not Familiar' With Benghazi Whistleblowers Being Threatened

11:04 AM, Apr 30, 2013
by DANIEL HALPER

President Barack Obama said today at a press conference that he's "not familiar" with reports that Benghazi whistleblowers are being threatened:

"I'm not familiar with this notion that anybody has been blocked from testifying," said Obama. "So what I'll do is i will find out what exactly you are referring to."

Fox News has reported that whistleblowers are being blocked:

At least four career officials at the State Department and the Central Intelligence Agency have retained lawyers or are in the process of doing so, as they prepare to provide sensitive information about the Benghazi attacks to Congress, Fox News has learned.

Victoria Toensing, a former Justice Department official and Republican counsel to the Senate Intelligence Committee, is now representing one of the State Department employees. She told Fox News her client and some of the others, who consider themselves whistle-blowers, have been threatened by unnamed Obama administration officials.

“I'm not talking generally, I'm talking specifically about Benghazi – that people have been threatened,” Toensing said in an interview Monday. “And not just the State Department. People have been threatened at the CIA.”

“It's frightening, and they're doing some very despicable threats to people,” she said. “Not ‘we're going to kill you,’ or not ‘we're going to prosecute you tomorrow,’ but they're taking career people and making them well aware that their careers will be over [if they cooperate with congressional investigators].”

A liar lies and in obama 's case it is what he does best.

aboutime
05-01-2013, 03:46 PM
A liar lies and in obama 's case it is what he does best.

One of the major benefits of Obama and his absolute, unquestionable, blatant lies is. He is underestimating the Intelligence of...EVEN THOSE WHO VOTED FOR HIM now.

I do believe Obama and Company are convinced in general...as seen by his voters. That large percentages of Americans who are, and were, so easily fooled into voting for him...that they are totally illiterate, and still Easily led...despite his ability to speak words most of his voters are Impressed with...JUST AX THEM.