PDA

View Full Version : So I have been busy lately and not on here for a week or so....BUT

Trinity
05-01-2013, 07:07 PM
After reviewing my 16 year old about to be 17 on Friday, home schooling logs I have discovered that he has more then enough credit hours to graduate high school. Yep he is officially done!:dance: Now all I have left to do is finish transferring his hours into his transcripts and order his diploma.

Oh and here is one of his videos, him and another home schooled friend made....they have been quite busy the past few months writing, singing, recording, editing, creating, producing, and putting it all together. No outside help.... Just the two 16 year old teens being creative and doing what they love...... this one is my favorite video of the 4 they have created together.

My boy is wearing the glasses. The black and white photo (or so you think, was great!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBf9ViIdc1w

aboutime
05-01-2013, 07:25 PM
A HUGE Congrats to you Dad, and to your Son and friend.

A milestone in their life as everything is just beginning for them.

I'm not much of a RAP fan. But it is refreshing to see ORIGINALITY, and Imagination at work.

Well Done. The Home school Idea is great.

Trinity
05-01-2013, 07:36 PM
A HUGE Congrats to you Dad, and to your Son and friend. .

Dad? hmmmm oversight I'm guessing ;) check out avatar. lol

Cause last time I checked I gave birth to that boy, and his father has done nothing but pay child support. :rolleyes:

But thank you! I'm not a big rap fan either but they impressed me with some of the songs they have done.

aboutime
05-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Dad? hmmmm oversight I'm guessing ;) check out avatar. lol

Cause last time I checked I gave birth to that boy, and his father has done nothing but pay child support. :rolleyes:

But thank you! I'm not a big rap fan either but they impressed me with some of the songs they have done.

My apologies. Seriously. I was so impressed with seeing what your son did. Being a father...and an old one to boot...Please accept my slip up MOM????

Trinity
05-01-2013, 07:51 PM
My apologies. Seriously. I was so impressed with seeing what your son did. Being a father...and an old one to boot...Please accept my slip up MOM????

It's ok....not a big deal...I actually thought it was funny, :cool: and yes it would be mom....dad is a non participating, child support paying, sperm donor....js

But I should probably add that step dad loves my boys as if they were his own...and backs them 110% in whatever ventures they want to pursue.

aboutime
05-01-2013, 09:10 PM
It's ok....not a big deal...I actually thought it was funny, :cool: and yes it would be mom....dad is a non participating, child support paying, sperm donor....js

But I should probably add that step dad loves my boys as if they were his own...and backs them 110% in whatever ventures they want to pursue.

No need Trinity. The abundance of Love is obvious.

Robert A Whit
05-01-2013, 10:28 PM
Trinity, congratulations for caring so much about your son you schooled him successfully.

My oldest daughter did it for her sons up to a point. The boys get top grades in public school now.

And to be the mom to a son who is into music is great.

Good job gal.

Jeff
05-02-2013, 04:48 AM
Congrats Trinity

I can feel the proud Momma smile threw your post :thumb: