06-02-2007, 03:55 AM
Story Highlights
• NEW: Hundreds of women and children part of refugee exodus from Darfur
• Attacks force all 15,000 inhabitants Dafak to flee their homes
• More than 200,000 Darfur refugees killed since 2003

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/africa/06/01/darfur.refugees.ap/index.html

gabosaurus
06-03-2007, 12:56 AM
If the area had a comic book dictator who threatened Bush's daddy, we might have incentive to go clean up the area. But they don't.
Besides, they are all black. So why give a damn?

06-03-2007, 01:28 AM
If the area had a comic book dictator who threatened Bush's daddy, we might have incentive to go clean up the area. But they don't.
Besides, they are all black. So why give a damn?

If we tried to clean up the area, you guys would be bitching about Bush taking us to war. Youd start claiming he was lying about the genocide in Darfur.

how do i know that? simple you guys were bitching about us not going Iran and North Korea and then now that we are trying to deal with Iran you are starting to make the same claims you made with Iraq.

Fact is you dont want us to solve anything in the world.

Psychoblues
06-03-2007, 03:20 AM
Your words are ad hominem if there is such a thing.

If we tried to clean up the area, you guys would be bitching about Bush taking us to war. Youd start claiming he was lying about the genocide in Darfur.

how do i know that? simple you guys were bitching about us not going Iran and North Korea and then now that we are trying to deal with Iran you are starting to make the same claims you made with Iraq.

Fact is you dont want us to solve anything in the world.

I wonder why the administration leaves your remarks unmolested while they readily edit or remove much less vitriolic posts and even ban posters for having said much less?

Mystery of the sea? I don't think so.