PDA

View Full Version : Piggy piggy piggy ?

tailfins
05-03-2013, 04:46 AM
I will listen to almost anything for ridicule value. I was radio surfing and heard "piggy piggy piggy". Over the air it really does sound like "p".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk4ftn4PArg

tailfins
05-03-2013, 08:41 AM
For those that cannot stomach the whole song, go to 2:59 to see what I mean.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-03-2013, 09:17 AM
For those that cannot stomach the whole song, go to 2:59 to see what I mean.

I never listen to rappers or any of the modern black music artists unless they of the old school group. All this new stuff is for dumbasses that have no real sense of music history or what true talent is.. All the new stuff is bullshit IMHO...-Tyr

Thunderknuckles
05-03-2013, 10:04 AM
I never listen to rappers or any of the modern black music artists unless they of the old school group. All this new stuff is for dumbasses that have no real sense of music history or what true talent is.. All the new stuff is bullshit IMHO...-Tyr
Tyr - the grumpy old man

GET OFF MY LAWN

:beer:

aboutime
05-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Though I will be denigrated for voicing my opinion...especially about RAP. I don't care.
Truth is. RAP is loved, and admired so much because it gives license to Poor attempts at Poetry, and Rhyme that only verifies how terrible our educational system really is...across the board.
It's LAZINESS on Steroids. Much like EBONICS used to be as the sole (soul) answer to making up a language based on never needing to explain your ignorance.

If that bothers anyone. Too bad. We now live in a society where people no longer have the intelligence to actually SPEAK to one-another, eye to eye. Fearing we might offend, upset, or insult what little Intelligence others may have.