PDA

View Full Version : Saudi Human Trafficking in Virginia?

taft2012
05-03-2013, 06:17 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/02/2-workers-removed-from-saudi-owned-residence-in-va-in-human-trafficking/

Immigration officials have removed two domestic workers from a northern Virginia home owned by the government of Saudi Arabia as part of an investigation into a report of human trafficking.

Agents went to the home in McLean on Tuesday night, Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman Brandon Montgomery said Thursday. Fairfax County police were called in to help.

Montgomery said the investigation is in the early stages. The two women who were removed from the home are from the Philippines, Montgomery said, but there has been no formal determination that they needed to be rescued.

Officials received a tip that alleged two workers were being held in circumstances that amounted to human trafficking, said John Torres, ICE's special agent in charge for Homeland Security Investigations in the Washington field office. But he declined in an interview Thursday to discuss the case in more detail.

Could be a legit crime here. I've already discussed this week how the Middle Eastern Muzzies exploit and virtually enslave Filipinos.

Or it could be the Obama Administration smacking the Saudis back for releasing the information that the Saudis had warned us ahead of time about the Boston bombers. "Dammit! I went there and bowed to their friggin' king and they do this to me?!?!?"

tailfins
05-03-2013, 11:20 AM
The linguistics in the story are unclear. Was it the house or the two domestic workers that were owned by the government of Saudi Arabia?

aboutime
05-03-2013, 01:17 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/02/2-workers-removed-from-saudi-owned-residence-in-va-in-human-trafficking/

Could be a legit crime here. I've already discussed this week how the Middle Eastern Muzzies exploit and virtually enslave Filipinos.

Or it could be the Obama Administration smacking the Saudis back for releasing the information that the Saudis had warned us ahead of time about the Boston bombers. "Dammit! I went there and bowed to their friggin' king and they do this to me?!?!?"

Why would anyone be slightly surprised to learn about this after the discussions about the Saudi/Islamic village, and Firewalled Schools in Virginia that teach hatred of Americans, and Western Culture???

We all know...Our Government Protects members of the Saudi population, and Saudi families who...incidentally, also donated Huge sums of Hidden, Offshore money to the Obama campaign coffers.
Anyone who denies such things taking place. Probably voted for Obama, and must remain quiet, or...be called Racist, or Terrorists.

Gaffer
05-12-2013, 08:21 AM
The linguistics in the story are unclear. Was it the house or the two domestic workers that were owned by the government of Saudi Arabia?

Both.