PDA

View Full Version : Sons working on some new music....

Trinity
05-05-2013, 08:07 PM
He is working on some music about current events...... he has some good lyrics going on at the moment, but he is trying to get some good beats to go with the lyrics..... and waiting on his new recording equipment to arrive. ;)

I'll post when he gets it done.

and he is going solo this time.....

Jeff
05-06-2013, 03:36 PM
He is working on some music about current events...... he has some good lyrics going on at the moment, but he is trying to get some good beats to go with the lyrics..... and waiting on his new recording equipment to arrive. ;)

I wish him the best Trinity :thumb:

jimnyc
05-06-2013, 04:35 PM

Youtube it and post it for us!!

How old is he again? You should have him post some lyrics for us. I used to "think" I could write at one time, and would write what I called poems/songs, but they were just my feelings made into rhymes and such. It's still fun to put something together though, and read others!

Trinity
05-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Youtube it and post it for us!!

How old is he again? You should have him post some lyrics for us. I used to "think" I could write at one time, and would write what I called poems/songs, but they were just my feelings made into rhymes and such. It's still fun to put something together though, and read others!

He turned 17 this past Friday... I'll see if I can get him to post some of his lyrics for you.

Trinity
05-06-2013, 05:10 PM
Here are a few lines from the one he is currently working on....

War is upon us

Society as we know it has started crumbling

Everything we live and die for we started fumbling

Like our rights, I guess it's just a piece of paper

At least that's what the police thought acting like some damn raiders

With guns and bombs for absolutely no reason

I'm pretty sure you need a warrant to come into anyone's home region

Like I said, a war is upon us

We need to get this right before our own start to bomb us

He says that's all you get till the song is completed and posted on youtube.... then I will share the video. ;)

jimnyc
05-06-2013, 08:45 PM
Here are a few lines from the one he is currently working on....

War is upon us

Society as we know it has started crumbling

Everything we live and die for we started fumbling

Like our rights, I guess it's just a piece of paper

At least that's what the police thought acting like some damn raiders

With guns and bombs for absolutely no reason

I'm pretty sure you need a warrant to come into anyone's home region

Like I said, a war is upon us

We need to get this right before our own start to bomb us

He says that's all you get till the song is completed and posted on youtube.... then I will share the video. ;)

Is your son Revelarts? LOL What type of political view would your son say he has?

Reminds me of an Eminem song called "White America".

Trinity
05-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Is your son Revelarts? LOL What type of political view would your son say he has?

Reminds me of an Eminem song called "White America".

No, he doesn't post on here...lol although I have encouraged him too :cool:

His political views, libertarian.

He is a big fan of limited government...and can't stand most republican politicians, or democrat politicians. And please please don't get him started on Obama.....

I guess I should mention he was raised with critical thinking skills, he questions everything. :coffee:

aboutime
05-07-2013, 02:49 PM
No, he doesn't post on here...lol although I have encouraged him too :cool:

His political views, libertarian.

He is a big fan of limited government...and can't stand most republican politicians, or democrat politicians. And please please don't get him started on Obama.....

I guess I should mention he was raised with critical thinking skills, he questions everything. :coffee:

Great to hear Trinity. That skill of critical thinking will be important as he grows up.
Keep hugging him, tell him you love him....often. They grow up too DARN soon. As I am sure you know.