PDA

View Full Version : So, what tactics will the Democrats use to destroy the Benghazi whistleblowers?

Little-Acorn
05-07-2013, 12:08 PM
So, what tactics will the Democrats use to destroy the Benghazi whistleblowers?

Will it be discovered that one of them has had an extramarital affair? Claimed by a woman he knew casually, and who shortly afterward disappears with no attempt to prove anything she said? Surely that means that what the man says in Congress, must be a lie.

Will we soon learn that another one didn't pay his taxes? A sure sign of a liar-before-Congress there.

How long before we learn that someone's daughter had a baby out of wedlock? How could we possibly believe a man's testimony about foreign attacks, whose daughter did that?

Which one(s) of them used to run a business, for which he did not have all the right permits and permissions?

What are the chances that an army of lawyers is digging into the backgrounds of each one of these whistleblowers, right now? (If the consulate in Benghazi had had the kind of attention and manpower now being devoted to investigating the people who might tell the truth, what chances that the attack would never have happened in the first place?)

How likely is it that the Democrats have already written up long lists of charges and accusations against these people who will soon appear before Congress? And are only waiting to decide which name to put on which list, before releasing them publicly?

Time to take a pool. What other accusation(s) will be levelled against the people who will testify before Congress, on the Benghazi terrorist attacks?

....anybody?

....anybody?

revelarts
05-07-2013, 01:29 PM
Your probably right and if congress doesn't use those, and more, the left media pundits sure will.

The same way the right does to whistle blowers it doesn't like.
God forbid one of them writes a book. Then everyone will know for sure they are just lying liars who want to make a buck.

Obama has prosecuted and persecuted more whistle blowers than ANY president before him.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pPa1egjdEpA?feature=player_detailpage" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dfG77p8_gSs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

aboutime
05-07-2013, 02:22 PM
For more years than most who will read this have been alive. Our government has prevented, and even eliminated Whistleblowers since at least....the Truman and Eisenhower years.
Personally. Over my 30 years in the Navy. I was sworn to secrecy every two years, and I signed documents to that effect or...as I was reminded. My future in the military would have been shortened, or terminated.

Truth is. Every member of our military, past, and present; has been capable of being labeled as a Whistleblower. But, the government. In their SILENT Wisdom, and Actions....made it perfectly clear how quickly career oriented members could find themselves on the outside, looking in. With nothing to show for their service but memories.
The government is in the business of Destroying the careers, and even the livelihoods of people who DARE to speak as Whistleblowers.

If they can't exterminate you. As most of us suspect other Americans have met their untimely fate.
They can, and are very capable of making a Whistleblowers life lousy, and bring ruin in the blink of an eye.

If anyone doubts my sincerity here. All I can tell you..in order to save my own skin is. I was a Communicator in the Navy.
The rest is easily learned...if you want.

revelarts
05-07-2013, 03:43 PM
For more years than most who will read this have been alive. Our government has prevented, and even eliminated Whistleblowers since at least....the Truman and Eisenhower years.
Personally. Over my 30 years in the Navy. I was sworn to secrecy every two years, and I signed documents to that effect or...as I was reminded. My future in the military would have been shortened, or terminated.

Truth is. Every member of our military, past, and present; has been capable of being labeled as a Whistleblower. But, the government. In their SILENT Wisdom, and Actions....made it perfectly clear how quickly career oriented members could find themselves on the outside, looking in. With nothing to show for their service but memories.
The government is in the business of Destroying the careers, and even the livelihoods of people who DARE to speak as Whistleblowers.

If they can't exterminate you. As most of us suspect other Americans have met their untimely fate.
They can, and are very capable of making a Whistleblowers life lousy, and bring ruin in the blink of an eye.

If anyone doubts my sincerity here. All I can tell you..in order to save my own skin is. I was a Communicator in the Navy.
The rest is easily learned...if you want.

Navy Communicator, easy to find out...
OK how?

red states rule
05-07-2013, 03:54 PM
With Hilliary's ass on the line, perhaps the Dems would like to take the whistle blowers for a midnight walk through Ft Marcy Park

aboutime
05-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Navy Communicator, easy to find out...
OK how?

You need instructions? And you are using a computer?

revelarts
05-07-2013, 05:37 PM
You need instructions? And you are using a computer?

It looked like you were talking about some navy specific incident that you knew of.

red states rule
05-08-2013, 02:41 AM
We know where the liberal media is at when it come to finding the truth

This is as objective as it gets

Republican probe of Benghazi attacks turns to Hillary Clinton

Republican lawmakers, who have spent months seeking to tie President Obama to last year’s deadly attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, are increasingly focusing their probe (http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/special-ops-halted-from-responding-to-benghazi-attacks-us-diplomat-says/2013/05/06/c3f311d4-b677-11e2-aa9e-a02b765ff0ea_story.html)on a new target: former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton.

The GOP-led investigation of the Sept. 11, 2012, assaults that killed U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three others now centers heavily on the State Department and whether officials there deliberately misled the public about the nature of the assault.

Three State Department officials are scheduled to testify before a House committee on Wednesday (http://oversight.house.gov/release/oversight-committee-announces-witnesses-for-wednesday-benghazi-hearing/) about the Benghazi attack and its aftermath.

“I think the dam is about to break on Benghazi,” Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) wrote on his Facebook page Tuesday (https://www.facebook.com/USSenatorLindseyGraham) . “. . . We’re going to find people asleep at the switch when it comes to the State Department, including Hillary Clinton.”

On Monday, a Fox News anchor asked Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) how damaging the issue is for Clinton. “I think it’s damaging because it happened under her watch,” replied Issa, chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, which is holding Wednesday’s hearing.

To Democrats, the efforts amount to a baseless and less-than-subtle crusade to tarnish the credentials of Clinton, one of the country’s most popular political figures and the overwhelming favorite for the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/republican-probe-of-benghazi-attacks-turns-to-hillary-clinton/2013/05/07/4ce04d4c-b720-11e2-92f3-f291801936b8_story.html

Marcus Aurelius
05-08-2013, 07:45 AM
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/05/08/operation_smear_benghazi_whistleblowers_118312.htm l

The State Department press office already has accused Victoria Toensing, attorney for one of the Benghazi whistleblowers, of "lying" about administration pressure on her clients.
Left-wing operatives funded by billionaire George Soros have taken to Twitter to mock reports of fear and intimidation among the new witnesses.
Maverick journalist Sharyl Attkisson of CBS News faced White House retaliation of her own over her Fast and Furious investigations. Department of Justice spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler "was just yelling at me," and White House spokesman Eric Schultz "literally screamed at me and cussed at me," she told radio talk show host Laura Ingraham in 2011.
Former DOJ attorney J. Christian Adams, who blew the whistle on Attorney General Eric Holder's rule of law-perverting, race-baiting reign, was basely smeared as a "liar" and perjurer by DOJ proxy and Washington Post tool E.J. Dionne -- who ignored Adams' stellar career record at DOJ and unassailable sworn testimony.
Gerald Walpin, former AmeriCorps inspector general, was pushed out of his job by the Obamas after exposing fraud and corruption perpetrated by Democratic mayor of Sacramento and Obama friend Kevin Johnson. The White House baselessly questioned the veteran watchdog's mental health and never apologized for slandering him.
The Pleasanton (CA) Weekly was bullied by the White House press shop over a benign article that irked the administration because it made Michelle Obama look snooty.
The San Francisco Chronicle was punished by the White House because a print pool reporter used a cellphone to record video of protesters at an Obama Bay Area fundraiser.
Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius threatened to crack down on health insurers for candidly tying Obamacare mandates to rising premiums -- something that Sebelius herself now acknowledges.
Team Obama lambasted other whistle-blowing companies such as Deere, Caterpillar, Verizon and ATT for speaking out about the cost implications and financial burdens of Obamacare -- and then cheered from the sidelines while Democratic Rep. Henry Waxman attempted to haul the firms up for a congressional inquisition.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-08-2013, 09:29 AM
So, what tactics will the Democrats use to destroy the Benghazi whistleblowers?

Will it be discovered that one of them has had an extramarital affair? Claimed by a woman he knew casually, and who shortly afterward disappears with no attempt to prove anything she said? Surely that means that what the man says in Congress, must be a lie.

Will we soon learn that another one didn't pay his taxes? A sure sign of a liar-before-Congress there.

How long before we learn that someone's daughter had a baby out of wedlock? How could we possibly believe a man's testimony about foreign attacks, whose daughter did that?

Which one(s) of them used to run a business, for which he did not have all the right permits and permissions?

What are the chances that an army of lawyers is digging into the backgrounds of each one of these whistleblowers, right now? (If the consulate in Benghazi had had the kind of attention and manpower now being devoted to investigating the people who might tell the truth, what chances that the attack would never have happened in the first place?)

How likely is it that the Democrats have already written up long lists of charges and accusations against these people who will soon appear before Congress? And are only waiting to decide which name to put on which list, before releasing them publicly?

Time to take a pool. What other accusation(s) will be levelled against the people who will testify before Congress, on the Benghazi terrorist attacks?

....anybody?

....anybody?

I do know that the media will try to discredit them and destroy the ones that speak the loudest and longest about it. -Tyr

Kathianne
05-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Top security clearances:

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/08/fourth-benghazi-witness-gagged-by-red-tape/

Fourth Benghazi witness gagged by red tape
Obama administration officials are finally letting the attorney for a Benghazi whistle-blower get a security clearance — but the clearance is at such a low level that it will probably slow the congressional probe of how the administration handled last year’s terrorist attack on the embassy in Benghazi, Libya.

Victoria Toensing represents an unnamed government official who can help explain the reaction of top government officials to the jihadi attack on the U.S diplomatic site in Benghazi and killed four Americans last Sept. 11.

The official may also be able to explain if officials rewrote intelligence reports and took other actions to minimize media coverage of the administration’s errors and the perceived role of Al Qaeda jihadis.

At least three officials will testify today at a House hearing about the scandal, and are expected to say top officials at the Department of State took actions to minimize political damage to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. In the days after the attack, officials claimed the attack had resulted from a spontaneous demonstration against an anti-Muslim film. That story was quickly refuted, although the filmmaker was arrested on a probation violation and remains in prison.

Toensing’s client will not be able to testify at public or closed-door hearings because he or she has not been able to prepare classified testimony with the aid of a lawyer, Toensing told The Daily Caller.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/08/fourth-benghazi-witness-gagged-by-red-tape/#ixzz2SilA6qKD

aboutime
05-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Top security clearances:

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/08/fourth-benghazi-witness-gagged-by-red-tape/

Kathianne. Everyone in the Obama administration can only defend themselves if Obama grants them a blanket High Level Security clearance for everything they may, or may not be questioned about.

If that happens. Those are grounds for Impeachment of Obama through Obstruction at every level.
Not even his sidekick Holder....if he wishes to remain a Lawyer, has the ability to Obstruct, and he too...should be Impeached.

It's all One Huge, Political game. And the best way to understand how it will turn out eventually. Needs only two words.

RICHARD NIXON!

red states rule
05-08-2013, 03:07 PM
If you are paying attention to the hearings the Washington Post has a low opinion of you

God forbid if the Washington Post would actually report of what the whistle blowers have to say

The Washington Post Twitter account pushed this strange thought: "Who's tweeting about Benghazi? Rich, middle-aged men and Chick-fil-A lovers." It links to the Post Politics blog (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/05/08/the-benghazi-hearing-live-blog/?hpid=z2#liveblog-entry-39984), where Caitlin Dewey wrote a blog post with the same headline.

Dewey turned to a Twitter analysis firm called Demographics Pro to see who's using the #Benghazi hashtag and "helping disseminate, and even steer, the divisive political narrative of what happened that night." The answer seems to be rich white male fans of "hate chicken" restaurants:

Thanks to Demographics Pro, a Twitter analysis firm, we have some vague idea of who’s tweeting the most: According to their report, #Benghazi tweeters are 58.3% male, with an average age of 52.6 years and a median income of $61,800 (“within the top 20 percent of overall Twitter distribution,” the report adds).

The tweeters are also overwhelmingly white and married, according to Demographics Pro; they also like Chick-fil-A and Walmart — two brands most often associated with conservatives.

The Post didn't notice that the same crack research firm also finds Benghazi tweeters like Starbucks and Whole Foods, who brands often associated with liberals.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2013/05/08/washpost-benghazi-tweeters-are-rich-middle-aged-men-and-chick-fil-lovers#ixzz2SkHRCJsf