PDA

View Full Version : What are these guys, like 10 years old???

Marcus Aurelius
05-07-2013, 02:33 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/07/intel-worker-cries-after-being-subjected-to-kick-me-prank-suit-says/?test=latestnews

Intel workers secretly taped a "Kick Me" sign to the back of a co-worker as a prank, then kicked the confused man a number of times as employees at the Rio Rancho Intel plant laughed hysterically at the episode, according to a federal lawsuit. The Intel employee, Harvey Palacio, said in the complaint recently filed in Albuquerque that once he suspected something was taped on his back during the August prank, he went to senior staffer Randy Lehman to ask if something was there.
"Lehman said turn around and as Palacio did he saw and heard (another employee) yell out `Don't read it, just do it'," the lawsuit said.
Lehman then kicked Palacio three times in his buttocks, according court documents.

...Palacio said co-workers would hide his work uniform and filled his work bag with trash. He claims the abuse he faced over a few months was racially motivated because he's Filipino. The lawsuit seeks an unspecified amount for damages and attorney's fees.
Lehman and Zeltinger were later convicted of petty misdemeanor battery and ordered to perform 16 hours of community service. Both also lost their Intel jobs because of the prank.

If this is true, I hope the guy owns Intel by the time all is said and done.

aboutime
05-07-2013, 02:38 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/07/intel-worker-cries-after-being-subjected-to-kick-me-prank-suit-says/?test=latestnews

If this is true, I hope the guy owns Intel by the time all is said and done.

As most of us know. Because someone becomes 21, 31, 41, or 60; does not mean they have become Mature Adults anymore.

Just think of the kind of people we might be talking about, who work in that office for INTEL.

Many of them may still be living with their parents...if they are under 26 years of age.
So. That doesn't mean they have grown up mentally.
Tricks like the ones described being used against that man do take place. But usually People grow up.
Doesn't sound like anyone has Matured enough there.
I hope the man OWNS them too!