PDA

View Full Version : Female Egyptian TV Host Removes Headscarf, Berates Cleric Who ‘Peddles’ Islam

red states rule
05-08-2013, 04:12 AM
I hope she has some trusted bodyguards as the followers of the religion of peace will want her dead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2rL6NDoyKg&feature=player_embedded&list=UUpBvIBfZ-foo5ZbLH5O0N4g

jafar00
05-08-2013, 04:51 AM
Apparently he is a fake Sheikh, taking money to "cure" people much like those fake preachers on American TV that throw people to the ground and say "By the power of Christ you are healed" followed by them pretending to shake and be "cured". If there was any kind of danger involved, he would be the one in danger because he is claiming to have the same permission from God to perform miracles like Mohamed (saw).

He was paid to come on the show and she didn't bring him on to talk about hijab, but to expose him as a phony and a shyster.

Good on her.

taft2012
05-08-2013, 06:18 AM
Apparently he is a fake Sheikh.

IOW, not "a real Muslim."

Again.

Marcus Aurelius
05-08-2013, 06:54 AM

Again.

A 'real' Muslim would have forced her to put the scarf back on, or beheaded here right then and there.

Marcus Aurelius
05-08-2013, 03:27 PM
Apparently he is a fake Sheikh, taking money to "cure" people much like those fake preachers on American TV that throw people to the ground and say "By the power of Christ you are healed" followed by them pretending to shake and be "cured". If there was any kind of danger involved, he would be the one in danger because he is claiming to have the same permission from God to perform miracles like Mohamed (saw).

He was paid to come on the show and she didn't bring him on to talk about hijab, but to expose him as a phony and a shyster.

Good on her.

link please?

red states rule
05-08-2013, 03:27 PM
A 'real' Muslim would have forced her to put the scarf back on, or beheaded here right then and there.

and the way real Muslim men treat women with nothing but disdain

Now if she really wants to PO assholes like Jafar, perhaos Playboy will contact her about taking something else off :laugh:

and I am sure he would sneak a peak at the pics BTW

Marcus Aurelius
05-08-2013, 03:29 PM
maybe she should have flashed him and given him a heart attack... she's kinda cute:poke:

red states rule
05-08-2013, 03:33 PM
maybe she should have flashed him and given him a heart attack... she's kinda cute:poke:

She is a fine looking women and I bet she has some strong assets

(I hope my GF does not read this)

aboutime
05-08-2013, 04:16 PM

Good on her.

jafar. Do you have any idea how much you sound just like Obama? Pretending to be somebody, and blaming others by accusing them of being IMPOSTERS....just like you?

jafar00
05-08-2013, 04:19 PM

Again.

No. Just a scammer pretending to be a sheikh. It's a small scandal in Egypt. My wife told me about him.

red states rule
05-08-2013, 04:23 PM
No. Just a scammer pretending to be a sheikh. It's a small scandal in Egypt. My wife told me about him.

Your wife told you after you told her what to say.

Or else