PDA

View Full Version : Is this the NevadaMedic Board?

badger
06-02-2007, 05:25 AM
Most of the time that I come to this board, I read instead of post. I signed on today, 6/02, and 18 of the 25 posts that appeared on the first "new posts" page were put there by NevadaMedic. And there were no responses to his posts. WTF? I have been on other boards that get dominated by one poster and it is a problem. I looked in the members list and this guy is averaging 81 posts per day! How about some thoughtful, reasoned responses instead of spamming tons of posts?

shattered
06-02-2007, 05:30 AM
He's turned into RSR. :D

*shrug* Some people have nothing better to do than pull stories from the side of the board, and repost them.. While I don't think the bullshit like ""Paula Abdul cries' fits under "Current Events" in POLITICS, until Mods decide it's a problem, your only option is to not read them if you don't like them.

Nukeman
06-02-2007, 06:56 AM
I'm glad some else brought this up!! I was going to start a thread about this as well. I was wondering if he is trying to see how many threads he can start in a single day....

All he is doing is posting the "news" that he is reading. Nothing realy of substance.

No offense nevada just an observation!!!!!

Gunny
06-02-2007, 08:40 AM
Most of the time that I come to this board, I read instead of post. I signed on today, 6/02, and 18 of the 25 posts that appeared on the first "new posts" page were put there by NevadaMedic. And there were no responses to his posts. WTF? I have been on other boards that get dominated by one poster and it is a problem. I looked in the members list and this guy is averaging 81 posts per day! How about some thoughtful, reasoned responses instead of spamming tons of posts?

Twelve total posts and already complaining. My first question would be how is initiating a thread a "thoughtful, reasoned response?"

My second question would be ... are you the new quality control police as to what is and is not a "thoughtful, reasoned response?"

You aren't required to read nor to respond to anything you don't want to.;)

Monkeybone
06-02-2007, 08:59 AM
perhaps all of the post are to get disscusions or..uh..'debates' going instead of seeing who can come back with the biggest insult and namecalling that get off topic

Nukeman
06-02-2007, 09:04 AM
perhaps all of the post are to get disscusions or..uh..'debates' going instead of seeing who can come back with the biggest insult and namecalling that get off topicHeres a name for yaaa.

Tool Just kidding love the avatar.......

Monkeybone
06-02-2007, 09:18 AM
no more rep point for Nukeman :pee:

:cheers2: haha

Nukeman
06-02-2007, 09:24 AM
no more rep point for Nukeman :pee:

:cheers2: haha ohhhhh now Im sad!!!!!!!!:boohoo:

:huddle: Cant we all just get along????????

Gunny
06-02-2007, 09:26 AM
ohhhhh now Im sad!!!!!!!!:boohoo:

:huddle: Cant we all just get along????????

:smoke:

Sir Evil
06-02-2007, 09:39 AM
Always good to have someone doing that as it gets the discussions started. If it's a lame post then you move on to the next one.

badger
06-02-2007, 10:33 AM
Twelve total posts and already complaining. My first question would be how is initiating a thread a "thoughtful, reasoned response?"

My second question would be ... are you the new quality control police as to what is and is not a "thoughtful, reasoned response?"

You aren't required to read nor to respond to anything you don't want to.;)12 posts somehow disqualifies me from making a comment? Who are you? The post count police?

jimnyc
06-02-2007, 10:43 AM
Obviously, we would prefer that members only make quality posts, relevant to the particular forum and hopefully something others want to discuss. This won't always happen but someone has to do the dirty work!

We'd also prefer that nobody starts tons of threads one after another, as it appears to be a form of 'spamming', but sometimes there are a lot of good stories.

If anyone sees a ton of their threads getting no replies, it may be time to take a look at the quality of the stories...

No harm, no foul though

Gunny
06-02-2007, 11:27 AM
12 posts somehow disqualifies me from making a comment? Who are you? The post count police?

I love the hypocrisy. You presume to tell a member what they should be posting about, but if I question YOU, it's suddenly self-righteous indignation. And sadly enough, I predicted THIS would be your response.

I could care less what your post count is. It just presents the obvious fact you are new here or at least your interactions with other members is VERY limited; yet, you presume to start telling others what they should or shouldn't be doing.

Doniston
06-02-2007, 11:46 AM

You aren't required to read nor to respond to anything you don't want to.;) I agree with points 2 and 3. However. I think in point one. he was suggesting the responses INSTEAD of the new posts. That is reasonable.

Doniston
06-02-2007, 11:50 AM
I love the hypocrisy. You presume to tell a member what they should be posting about, but if I question YOU, it's suddenly self-righteous indignation. And sadly enough, I predicted THIS would be your response.

I could care less what your post count is. It just presents the obvious fact you are new here or at least your interactions with other members is VERY limited; yet, you presume to start telling others what they should or shouldn't be doing. It doesn't take an expert or a senior poster to see glaring inadequacies. or improper posting.. he was right in that respect.

badger
06-02-2007, 11:54 AM

I could care less what your post count is. It just presents the obvious fact you are new here or at least your interactions with other members is VERY limited; yet, you presume to start telling others what they should or shouldn't be doing.Right, my response was so sad. I wonder where that prediction of yours is? Nowhere I can find in this thread. You could not care less what my post count was? That must be why you started your response to this thread with mentioning that it was 12. Anyway, thanks for agruing not the content of my post, just my qualification for posting it.

Gunny
06-02-2007, 01:29 PM
Right, my response was so sad. I wonder where that prediction of yours is? Nowhere I can find in this thread. You could not care less what my post count was? That must be why you started your response to this thread with mentioning that it was 12. Anyway, thanks for agruing not the content of my post, just my qualification for posting it.

Wanna play semantics, huh?

I didn't state I posted a prediction, did I?

You rpost count matters only insofar as it is evidence of the amount of time you have been on this board.

To the contrary, I have argued nothing but the content of your post. Since you have decided to grace this board with your presence, we should show our appreciation by posting only threads that meet YOUR standard. That about sum it up?

Nothing original about that, nor your hypocritical response to being subjected to a dose of what you dish out.

It's real simple ... if you don't like the subject matter of a thread, don't respond in it. If you don't like a members posting style, don't respond to it. If you want to discuss politics but not religion, don't post in the religion forum. It's all about choices.

But don't expect others to live by YOUR leave.

Gunny
06-02-2007, 01:37 PM
It doesn't take an expert or a senior poster to see glaring inadequacies. or improper posting.. he was right in that respect.

Nor does it take an expert to see that what you consider a "glaring inadequacy" is a matter of individual, personal opinion, not a matter of fact.

dan
06-04-2007, 10:40 AM
I wouldn't consider it spam. If he were only posting new topics, then leaving, yeah, that'd be irritating, but he contributes to many other threads, too. I'd rather see one guy posting original stuff than a bunch of people going over the same thing over and over again.

nevadamedic
06-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Wow, someone started a thread about me, and the person doesn't even know me yet, I wonder who he goes after next?

Roomy
06-04-2007, 12:44 PM
If I get into my stride it might be me he calls out next:laugh2:

Leave nevadamedic alone badger, serve your fucking time here pal before you start out on anyones style, we haven't seen yours yet.:cheers2:

dan
06-04-2007, 01:05 PM
If I get into my stride it might be me he calls out next:laugh2:

Leave nevadamedic alone badger, serve your fucking time here pal before you start out on anyones style, we haven't seen yours yet.:cheers2:

I remember a certain member who made a name for himself by calling out everyone on the board in his first few days here!:laugh2:

Roomy
06-04-2007, 01:09 PM
I remember a certain member who made a name for himself by calling out everyone on the board in his first few days here!:laugh2:

And I am still doing it.

"There can be only one":laugh2: Hi Dan the man.

nevadamedic
06-06-2007, 08:16 PM
And I am still doing it.

"There can be only one":laugh2: Hi Dan the man.

Thanks Roomy, that means a lot coming from you. Sorry all ive been in the hospital since Monday so no more posts for certain members to complain about.

stephanie
06-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Thanks Roomy, that means a lot coming from you. Sorry all ive been in the hospital since Monday so no more posts for certain members to complain about.

I've been wondering about where you have been??

Hope your ok.....

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/157854.gifhttp://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/157854.gif

nevadamedic
06-06-2007, 08:35 PM
I've been wondering about where you have been??

Hope your ok.....

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/157854.gifhttp://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/157854.gif

I had something called a discogram done and well they kinda messed up and made my back pain 120% worse and they couldn't get it to go away until late last night.

Abbey Marie
06-06-2007, 11:08 PM
I had something called a discogram done and well they kinda messed up and made my back pain 120% worse and they couldn't get it to go away until late last night.

Sorry That must have been kind of scary. Glad you're back and feeling better!

nevadamedic
06-07-2007, 12:10 AM
Sorry That must have been kind of scary. Glad you're back and feeling better!

Im far from better, im home with a script for Dilaudid and Percocet, I just wouldnt stay in the hospital any longer.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 07:53 PM
Better then being a no class wench like you :dance:

He's turned into RSR. :D

*shrug* Some people have nothing better to do than pull stories from the side of the board, and repost them.. While I don't think the bullshit like ""Paula Abdul cries' fits under "Current Events" in POLITICS, until Mods decide it's a problem, your only option is to not read them if you don't like them.

shattered
09-03-2007, 08:03 PM
Better then being a no class wench like you :dance:

I warned you.. You start without provocation like you just did, you get your ass kicked.

Let me clear this up for you:

A) I haven't said a word to or about you.

B) You butted in to a conversation wherein you had NO idea what was going on, and just started shooting off your mouth.

C) You pulled up shit from almost 3 months ago just to be an ass, and start more shit.

NOW you get repped, asshole.

FOAD.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 08:08 PM
You were an asshole then, you are an asshole now, and you will always be an asshole.

I am not starting shit, I am simply telling the truth, You are not intelligent,bitchy, vindictive, and a giant jerk.

God forbid anyone criticize goddess shattered.

Take your neg rep, and shove it up your ass

I warned you.. You start without provocation like you just did, you get your ass kicked.

Let me clear this up for you:

A) I haven't said a word to or about you.

B) You butted in to a conversation wherein you had NO idea what was going on, and just started shooting off your mouth.

C) You pulled up shit from almost 3 months ago just to be an ass, and start more shit.

NOW you get repped, asshole.

FOAD.

shattered
09-03-2007, 08:10 PM
You were an asshole then, you are an asshole now, and you will always be an asshole.

I am not starting shit, I am simply telling the truth, You are not intelligent,bitchy, vindictive, and a giant jerk.

God forbid anyone criticize goddess shattered.

Take your neg rep, and shove it up your ass

No thanks - it's already been shoved up YOUR ass, m'dear..

You have a nice night, now. :D

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Let me be clear again old lady.

I will talk about you however, and whenever I want.

If you dont like it, you can go fuck yourself :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 08:11 PM
Enjoy your neg rep, Choke on it, one day ill be more powerful then you, and your neg will be like your iq... at 0.

No thanks - it's already been shoved up YOUR ass, m'dear..

You have a nice night, now. :D

OCA
09-03-2007, 08:11 PM

Badger its been a problem that has been recognized and championed by a few including me for a while, not only does he post an exorbitant amount of posts the quality content of said posts are absolute dogshit.

** Warning - Leave staff out of your discussions ** - Staff

shattered
09-03-2007, 08:13 PM
Enjoy your neg rep, Choke on it, one day ill be more powerful then you, and your neg will be like your iq... at 0.

LMAO!!!! You have to graduate from diapers to big boy pants, first sweetheart...

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Your going on my ignore list, once i figure it out. I cant even stomach you, let alone stand you. And i never will.

LMAO!!!! You have to graduate from diapers to big boy pants, first sweetheart...

OCA
09-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Ooops, holy shit it looks like Acts is desperate for posts too, pulling up 3 month old shit.

Should've looked first though what I said still holds true today.

Sock Puppet
09-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Ooops, holy shit it looks like Acts is desperate for posts too, pulling up 3 month old shit.

Should've looked first though what I said still holds true today.
Nah... you like the attention also. Your posts speak for themselves. :clap:

OCA
09-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Nah... you like the attention also. Your posts speak for themselves. :clap:

Guess you are another truth hider? Or maybe another........ahem.........companion of Nevada's? Nevada sure does have a shitload of male friends...................

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 08:54 PM
My god, some of you men, have no balls at all. Just cause someone is a female, doesnt give them the right to act however they want, and then if a man ever decides to fight back, he is the asshole

Im not talking about today, im saying, your misplaced chivalry is frightening.

Shattered doesnt act like a lady, and doesnt deserve your protection.

Im frankly appauled that a guy who neg rep me over her.

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 08:57 PM
My god, some of you men, have no balls at all. Just cause someone is a female, doesnt give them the right to act however they want, and then if a man ever decides to fight back, he is the asshole

Im not talking about today, im saying, your misplaced chivalry is frightening.

Shattered doesnt act like a lady, and doesnt deserve your protection.

Im frankly appauled that a guy who neg rep me over her.

Martin im asking you as a friend, please cut it out she hasn't said a damn word to you until you laid into her.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 08:58 PM
For god sake, are women supposed to be equal?. Well apparently not, because every time i go at it with the grand shattini, I got men on this board telling me, i didnt treat her like a lady. Newsflash to all the men on here, if a woman doesnt act lady like, she doesnt deserve to be treated like a lady.

So much for equality, women need men to stand up for them, or so men think so.

Very sad indeed.

shattered
09-03-2007, 09:02 PM
For god sake, are women supposed to be equal?. Well apparently not, because every time i go at it with the grand shattini, I got men on this board telling me, i didnt treat her like a lady. Newsflash to all the men on here, if a woman doesnt act lady like, she doesnt deserve to be treated like a lady.

Very sad indeed.

Listen, twerp.. I haven't said a fucking word to you all night, and you had to open your trap and but in to a conversation that didn't have anything to do with ME, but you turned it INTO me, and THEN ran off to trash even MORE of the board with 3 month old crap.

I'll tell you this in plain English - You get treated how you DESERVE to be treated by me. Period. Your actions dictate how I will treat you.

Now, go play.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 09:02 PM
It isnt about today, your missing the point. She is rude, and mean to many of the board members.

She does not act in a dignified, or ladylike, or even cultured manor, and for any man to defend her, because she is a woman, is ridiculous, because supposedly we have equality. No we dont, if your a man, and you verbally attack a woman, becuase she acts badly, over a long period of time, NOT today, but over a long period of time, some guy thinks, he has to be her knight in shining armor.

This isnt even ONLY about me, she is rude and mean , to many people on this board, I simply reminded her today, that i still dont like her, or how she acts, and apparently, she can dish it out, but she cant take it, she has thinner skin then michael moore.

Martin im asking you as a friend, please cut it out she hasn't said a damn word to you until you laid into her.

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 09:07 PM

Very sad indeed.

Jesus Martin, you know there is no love between Shattered and myself but were not sticking up for her were pointing out she did nothing to you here in any of the threads your attacking her in, it's pointless. You are going apeshit for no reason. She has been ignoring you until you laid into her. just put her on ignore and be done with it. If you really hate her like you do then why do you waste your time on her? Why are you starting shit? I would understand if she jumped your ass but she didn't.

I attacked her a couple of times without being provoked and it was wrong and I am admitting it, I had no right to do it and it was a mistake and she didn't deserve it just like she doesn't deserve it from you in any of these threads.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 09:10 PM
You were very rude on the breast feeding in public thread, you are very rude to other people on the board. I dont care about today, I care about the big picture.

You cant handle any type of criticize, my god, If i said, i dont like you, you would probably neg rep me.

Let me make this very clear since you dont get it.

I dont like how you act on this board at all. Not yesterday, today or tommorrow.

You dont say anything worth reading, I dont see any deep meaningful words from you.

I dont like you, and you are so busy repeateing yourself, you wont open your brain enough to listen.

today, today today, its not about today....

its about the total sum of your actions, you are mean, vindictive, rude, to many members of the board, and you have never apologized.

Therefore, I will always see you as a donkey

Do you understand?, or do I have to type slower for you to comprehend?

Listen, twerp.. I haven't said a fucking word to you all night, and you had to open your trap and but in to a conversation that didn't have anything to do with ME, but you turned it INTO me, and THEN ran off to trash even MORE of the board with 3 month old crap.

I'll tell you this in plain English - You get treated how you DESERVE to be treated by me. Period. Your actions dictate how I will treat you.

Now, go play.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Its not about me, I have apologized in the past, she has not.

have a nice night peeps

Jesus Martin, you know there is no love between Shattered and myself but were not sticking up for her were pointing out she did nothing to you here in any of the threads your attacking her in, it's pointless. You are going apeshit for no reason. She has been ignoring you until you laid into her. just put her on ignore and be done with it. If you really hate her like you do then why do you waste your time on her? Why are you starting shit? I would understand if she jumped your ass but she didn't.

I attacked her a couple of times without being provoked and it was wrong and I am admitting it, I had no right to do it and it was a mistake and she didn't deserve it just like she doesn't deserve it from you in any of these threads.

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 09:13 PM
You were very rude on the breast feeding in public thread, you are very rude to other people on the board. I dont care about today, I care about the big picture.

You cant handle any type of criticize, my god, If i said, i dont like you, you would probably neg rep me.

Let me make this very clear since you dont get it.

I dont like how you act on this board at all. Not yesterday, today or tommorrow.

You dont say anything worth reading, I dont see any deep meaningful words from you.

I dont like you, and you are so busy repeateing yourself, you wont open your brain enough to listen.

today, today today, its not about today....

its about the total sum of your actions, you are mean, vindictive, rude, to many members of the board, and you have never apologized.

Therefore, I will always see you as a donkey

Do you understand?, or do I have to type slower for you to comprehend?

Then put her on ignore if you don't like it, thats what I did for a while until things cooled off. Right now im not seeing you as a donkey, im seeing you as a jackass.:slap:

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 09:14 PM
Its not about me, I have apologized in the past, she has not.

have a nice night peeps

The past is the past.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 09:15 PM
Your right, im done with this non-sense. she is on my block list permanently, and i will not be speaking to her in any form again.

Im sorry nevademedic.

The past is the past.

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Your right, im done with this non-sense. she is on my block list permanently, and i will not be speaking to her in any form again.

Im sorry nevademedic.

Thanks.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 09:44 PM
Thank You for keeping me in line, your a good friend :).

Thanks.

Guernicaa
09-03-2007, 09:54 PM
I note that this thread was started a while ago, but I would just like to add that I believe he makes so many posts a day because he does not work.

So technically what we have here is a hypocrite advocating conservative values (i.e. no social security or welfare) and yet he's probably living off of social security for this back pain.

Funny shit!

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 10:00 PM
if u get injured, and cant work for a while, that is not the same thing as someone who doesnt wanna work, and is 100% healthy and doesnt want to work.

The funny is your too stupid to know the different, and too hateful to care.

ahhh ignorance is bliss

I note that this thread was started a while ago, but I would just like to add that I believe he makes so many posts a day because he does not work.

So technically what we have here is a hypocrite advocating conservative values (i.e. no social security or welfare) and yet he's probably living off of social security for this back pain.

Funny shit!

Guernicaa
09-03-2007, 10:12 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahaa

Do you even know what social security is for dumbass?

Its specifically for people like NM. I'm glad he got it if he did. It's for people who hold jobs and want to work, but cannot do so because of injury.

The only problem here is that Republicans advocate dismantling the social security system. I think its very funny that after NM voted for George Bush he decides to accept his social security checks when he's hurt.

actsnoblemartin
09-03-2007, 10:16 PM
originally it was for retirement asshole. And what do republicans want to replace social security with, since it will be bankrupt shortly.

Sitarro
09-03-2007, 11:09 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahaa

Its specifically for people like NM. I'm glad he got it if he did. It's for people who hold jobs and want to work, but cannot do so because of injury.

The only problem here is that Republicans advocate dismantling the social security system. I think its very funny that after NM voted for George Bush he decides to accept his social security checks when he's hurt.

Really, Republicans want to dismantle Social Security??? Where's your link ace?

darin
09-03-2007, 11:17 PM
Moved to the cage - Acts = banned from thread.

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 11:28 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahaa

:laugh2: Your to funny. Obviously you don't know a thing about me. I have never collected social security benefits or even filed for them. Obviously your not to brite if you dont know the difference between Workmans Comp. and Social Security. Everytime you post you make yourself look more and more ignorant.

82Marine89
09-03-2007, 11:35 PM
Your going on my ignore list, once i figure it out. I cant even stomach you, let alone stand you. And i never will.

:lol: Once I figure it out. That is freaking hilarious.

82Marine89
09-03-2007, 11:52 PM
:laugh2: Your to funny. Obviously you don't know a thing about me. I have never collected social security benefits or even filed for them. Obviously your not to brite if you dont know the difference between Workmans Comp. and Social Security. Everytime you post you make yourself look more and more ignorant.

So you're collecting workers comp for a back injury, but you work as a security guard at teeny bopper concerts? Isn't that fraud? I know in California it is.

nevadamedic
09-03-2007, 11:56 PM
So you're collecting workers comp for a back injury, but you work as a security guard at teeny bopper concerts? Isn't that fraud? I know in California it is.

:laugh2: Teeny bopper concerts? And no its not they just deduct what I make at the University from my benefits.

Yurt
09-04-2007, 10:21 PM

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thats classic man, pure classic. :coffee:

manu1959
09-04-2007, 11:18 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahaa

pssssssssssssst social security is not workmans comp.....social security is for after you retire

darin
09-05-2007, 12:35 AM
pssssssssssssst social security is not workmans comp.....social security is for after you retire

...or otherwise declared not fit to work. I know crazy ppl on SS. :)

nevadamedic
09-05-2007, 12:38 AM

Only for a mental disorder................

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2007, 04:56 AM
Only for a mental disorder

umm, not true......my brother went on SS disability after his fifth heart attack.....

82Marine89
09-05-2007, 07:04 AM

Lazy also.

Guernicaa
09-05-2007, 11:05 AM

Are you fucking stupid? lol my bad...We already know the answer to that question.

Social Security is not for retirement only. You can be 40 years old, and if you become permanently disabled you are eligible to collect social security checks. That means you could have permanently damaged a part of your body that will prevent you from being able to work.

Guernicaa
09-05-2007, 11:07 AM
umm, not true......my brother went on SS disability after his fifth heart attack.....
Exactly. You can go on SS for a variety of reasons...its not just for when you retire.

I'm beginning to think NM can't work because hes retarded.

Guernicaa
09-05-2007, 11:08 AM
WRONG. And I've already corrected Nevada who thought the same thing so you can read my posts above this one.

Guernicaa
09-05-2007, 11:11 AM
:laugh2: Teeny bopper concerts? And no its not they just deduct what I make at the University from my benefits.
ahahahahah what do you do at a univeristy?? Scrub the toilets for the smart people?

Guernicaa
09-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Really, Republicans want to dismantle Social Security??? Where's your link ace?

http://www.mondaymorningeconomist.com/ssacontinued.htm

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/week_2005_01_30.php

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/03/opinion/03mon1.html?ex=1262494800&en=971cd2952dd43373&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_w._bush#Social_services_and_Social_Security

Would you like more?

Gaffer
09-05-2007, 11:28 AM
NM can't work because of an injury so he receives workers comp. It's not a lot of money. He isn't on SS.

I receive a pension from the VA because of my heart condition. Similar to SS. So does that make me a lazy user of the system? NM's condition is improving and he'll eventually be able to get back to work full time. So his comp is a temporary thing until that happens. I on the other hand cannot work. It's a permanent 100% disability. I do have quite a bit of free time to spend on here. As does NM due to his disability, which is harder on him as he's young and wants to do things.

A good portion of our posters post from work. During slow times or in between jobs. In other words your not being productive. Your making good money and spending enormous amounts of time reading and posting on here. Does that in some way make any of you better than NM?

PostmodernProphet
09-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Would you like more?

how about one that isn't a brainless liberal who is wrong about the proposed changes to SS.......

nevadamedic
09-05-2007, 11:34 AM
NM can't work because of an injury so he receives workers comp. It's not a lot of money. He isn't on SS.

I receive a pension from the VA because of my heart condition. Similar to SS. So does that make me a lazy user of the system? NM's condition is improving and he'll eventually be able to get back to work full time. So his comp is a temporary thing until that happens. I on the other hand cannot work. It's a permanent 100% disability. I do have quite a bit of free time to spend on here. As does NM due to his disability, which is harder on him as he's young and wants to do things.

A good portion of our posters post from work. During slow times or in between jobs. In other words your not being productive. Your making good money and spending enormous amounts of time reading and posting on here. Does that in some way make any of you better than NM?

Your pension finally went through? :dance:

Gaffer
09-05-2007, 12:35 PM
Your pension finally went through? :dance:

Yep, should get the first check by the 15th. retro to Feb.

Trinity
09-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Yep, should get the first check by the 15th. retro to Feb.

Thank God!!!:cheers2:

nevadamedic
09-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Thank God!!!:cheers2:

No need to thank me! :laugh2:

Trinity
09-05-2007, 02:16 PM
No need to thank me! :laugh2:

well thanks NM now I have to clean the freaking tea off my monitor!:laugh2:

nevadamedic
09-05-2007, 02:17 PM

Your right on that, we used to go atleast once a month to Amusement Parks now I cant :(

82Marine89
09-05-2007, 07:00 PM

That's really not analogous. You receive a pension due to a permanent disability. I have a 60% rating from the VA due to arthritic knees, a thumb that won't fully close, and 65% hearing loss in one ear and 35% in the other. We didn't do it to milk the system or because we are slackers. These are things that happened in service to this great Nation. NM on the other hand has stated that by being a rent-a-cop he is able to work. His back injury must not be very bad if he is able to stand for hours on end during a concert. I honestly don't feel he wants to return to work. Once he does, he will lose all the attention he has garnered. Being an attention whore, positive or negative, has become an addiction to him and by returning to work, he will not receive the attention he craves. That would kill him.

JackDaniels
09-05-2007, 10:48 PM

Completely untrue. A lot of disability is done through social security.

JackDaniels
09-05-2007, 10:51 PM

Once again, you show how incredibly unintelligent you are. You are wrong, and very, very dumb. You have the same reputation on USMB -- as a borderline illiterate, uneducated moron.

JackDaniels
09-05-2007, 10:55 PM

So you're nothing but a lazy welfare queen. I see.

I counted 7 times in the above paragraph where you rape the English language. You are barely literate.

So, you claim to be a conservative, yet, you're a welfare queen and at the same time, most illegal immigrants speak better English than you do. Sad.

82Marine89
09-05-2007, 11:08 PM
If I could rep you twice, I would. That last comment was better than the first.

JackDaniels
09-06-2007, 10:35 AM
And then nevadamedic neg reps me yet won't respond to what I said.

That's typical of uneducated fools.

Nukeman
09-06-2007, 11:59 AM
If I could rep you twice, I would. That last comment was better than the first.Took care of that for you Marine!!!!

Nukeman
09-06-2007, 12:00 PM
And then nevadamedic neg reps me yet won't respond to what I said.

That's typical of uneducated fools.Nevada is a jerk off and a half, he just comes in here to STEAL ideas from Jimmy anyway.....

JackDaniels
09-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Nevada is a jerk off and a half, he just comes in here to STEAL ideas from Jimmy anyway.....

He's got his MySpace page linked in his profile...check out his picture, it explains a lot.

I swear to God the motherfucker looks like a Mongoloid.

TheStripey1
09-06-2007, 01:58 PM
If I could rep you twice, I would. That last comment was better than the first.

just spread it around some more and come back...

dan
09-06-2007, 04:00 PM
just spread it around some more and come back...

Yeah, that's what Jackass does!:laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
09-06-2007, 04:16 PM

I put rsr on "ignore" weeks ago and my experience on the board has been positive ever since. As for nm, he's not as hostile or as annoying as rsr so I don't really notice him. :dunno:

jackass
09-06-2007, 04:55 PM
Yeah, that's what Jackass does!:laugh2:

Well thats the last rep YOU get from me ya bastad!! :finger3:

shattered
09-06-2007, 11:10 PM
Well thats the last rep YOU get from me ya bastad!! :finger3:

Can I have his rep, then?

jackass
09-07-2007, 07:15 AM
Can I have his rep, then?

You sure can! Ungrateful bastard! :laugh2:

shattered
09-07-2007, 07:51 AM
You sure can! Ungrateful bastard! :laugh2:

Well, fork it over then. Sheesh.

JohnDoe
09-07-2007, 08:46 AM
Just a short note and funny thought on Nevada...

When I first started this board, for some lunatic reason, my brain kept reading his name as:

Neva (Never) da (the) Medic (medic) and it just did not register it as Nevada! I tell you the truth!!! hahahahaha.... do you think this could be early onset altzeimers?

And also, this is the second time this has happened to me, where I have had a senior moment, (long before its time, I can assure you, but one none the less)

There was a poster, who's id was Rushisanass....and for the longest time, at quick glance, my stupid brain registered it as "Russian" "Ass" and I just thought it was some english speaking Russian that labeled himself as an ass for a joke!!!! hahahahaha.... oh my God, I can even remember trying to figure out why this person would call themselves Russian ass?

Then, in a sane moment, I caught the actual spelling of this young lady's user id and realized that it said Rush is an ass! I had to email her and tell her how for at least a week I thought her name was Russian ass and all of my thinking on why this person named themselves such.... she got a real kick out of it and from that point on signed all of her messages to me as "the Russian"!!! lol

jd