PDA

View Full Version : Messing with a new photo blog

jimnyc
06-02-2007, 10:47 AM
Throwing together a photo blog of celebrity babes. My intent is to categorize and deliver not only a lot of photos, but quality. I started off slowly to fill the categories from A-Z, then loaded 3 photos for each one. Didn't really caption well either as I was going through quickly just to populate and figured I could always go back later and enter proper information about each gal. I also plan on filling in the gaps with many other women.

What do you think of the idea and the 'look' thus far?

http://www.freepix4you.com

Mr. P
06-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Going to get my Nitro refill!

5stringJeff
06-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Here's my two cents: boobie shots are always nice, but I'd try to have at least one photo of each woman that's a nice, "total package" shot from the waist up, like that first pic of Resse Witherspoon.

My requests:
Amanda Bynes
Jennie Garth
Kristen Bell
Holly Marie Combs

Pale Rider
06-02-2007, 12:39 PM
And don't forget...

Salma Hayek
Erika Eleniak
Sarah Brightman

jimnyc
06-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Here's my two cents: boobie shots are always nice, but I'd try to have at least one photo of each woman that's a nice, "total package" shot from the waist up, like that first pic of Resse Witherspoon.

My requests:
Amanda Bynes
Jennie Garth
Kristen Bell
Holly Marie Combs

You're correct Jeff, and I plan on keeping it clean and having a variety of looks for the ladies. Your recommendations have all been added.

And don't forget...

Salma Hayek
Erika Eleniak
Sarah Brightman

All added, although there probably aren't many Sarah Brightman fans outside of you and I!

5stringJeff
06-02-2007, 07:28 PM
You're correct Jeff, and I plan on keeping it clean and having a variety of looks for the ladies. Your recommendations have all been added.

You are the MAN!!!

jimnyc
06-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Finished 3 passes through the ladies. This takes a lot longer than I thought! Spent many hours over the weekend populating the site with photos and tidbits of information.

Now I'll relax and do the updates at a slower pace, but often. It may not appear so with a "3" next to each name, but there are nearly 600 pictures on there now.

Feel free to list your favorite ladies here that I'm missing!