PDA

View Full Version : Is this a Whitless record?

Marcus Aurelius
05-09-2013, 11:30 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?40501-NEW-Bi-Partisan-report-on-torture&p=636281#post636281

34 times he said 'I', in a diatribe about his exploits playing chess... in a thread supposedly about a report on torture.

I think Whitless set a board record there.

aboutime
05-09-2013, 02:20 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?40501-NEW-Bi-Partisan-report-on-torture&p=636281#post636281

34 times he said 'I', in a diatribe about his exploits playing chess... in a thread supposedly about a report on torture.

Marcus. Maybe this will help someone understand....4955

Robert A Whit
05-09-2013, 04:22 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sure is peaceful for me now.

Marcus Aurelius
05-09-2013, 04:49 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sure is peaceful for me now.

Sure is funny how you respond to every post I make down here, even when you claim I'm on ignore! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

tailfins
05-09-2013, 05:01 PM
Sure is funny how you respond to every post I make down here, even when you claim I'm on ignore! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's all part of a carefully planned strategy to drive you nuts.

Kathianne
05-09-2013, 06:02 PM

Par for his course in posting. It's always about 'bobby.'

Marcus Aurelius
05-10-2013, 04:04 PM
Once again, the dumb ass Robert tries to turn yet another thread about someone else into a thread about himself, and manages to get it closed down.

Nice job, asshat.

aboutime
05-10-2013, 04:44 PM
Once again, the dumb ass Robert tries to turn yet another thread about someone else into a thread about himself, and manages to get it closed down.

Nice job, asshat.

Groundhog Day 4972 ,or 4973 according to Yogi Berra. Never ending here.

Marcus Aurelius
05-10-2013, 05:37 PM
It so pisses him off when he isn't allowed to have the last word :lol:

aboutime
05-10-2013, 06:04 PM
It so pisses him off when he isn't allowed to have the last word :lol:

I've offered members the opportunity to use this........4974 to no avail.

Robert A Whit
05-11-2013, 01:25 AM
Par for his course in posting. It's always about 'bobby.'

Bobby you claim? I can't wait to find out who that might be.

Robert A Whit
05-11-2013, 01:27 AM
That's all part of a carefully planned strategy to drive you nuts.

Mission accomplished. And the beauty of it was, he was almost there from the first day.

jimnyc
05-11-2013, 12:09 PM

Didn't you say you had Kath on ignore? Then maybe something about off ignore? If you can't help but seek out posts in the cage to reply to, maybe you can utilize the function you claim to be using on others.

Marcus Aurelius
05-11-2013, 01:24 PM

you, dumbass:laugh2:

Robert A Whit
05-11-2013, 01:32 PM
Didn't you say you had Kath on ignore? Then maybe something about off ignore? If you can't help but seek out posts in the cage to reply to, maybe you can utilize the function you claim to be using on others.

She was when I told you who I placed on ignore. Somebody quoted her and it seemed to me that some of her statements are what I do like to read, so i took her off ignore.

She at times comes up with good material so I hate to keep her on ignore. I told her all she has to do is behave and stop this chatting about me on the board. I suppose I can't stop her in the cage so I am wavering about putting her back on ignore or not.

Maybe in the cage I can trash them all i want to since it seems to me you approve them trashing me in the cage.

To be frank, I prefer nobody need be on ignore. If they behave, I won't need to put them on ignore.

Kathianne appears to be a grudge holder. I can't prevent her from holding grudges.

But I prefer no grudges. I forgive and forget pretty fast.

To make the point,. i even brought up Silver who once got pretty bad on forums. When we chatted by mail, she calmed down. We became good board pals. We mailed a lot.

That did not help Katianne decide to quit badmouthing me.

I keep hoping she will end that habit.

Marcus Aurelius
05-11-2013, 01:53 PM
She was when I told you who I placed on ignore. Somebody quoted her and it seemed to me that some of her statements are what I do like to read, so i took her off ignore.

She at times comes up with good material so I hate to keep her on ignore. I told her all she has to do is behave and stop this chatting about me on the board. I suppose I can't stop her in the cage so I am wavering about putting her back on ignore or not.

Maybe in the cage I can trash them all i want to since it seems to me you approve them trashing me in the cage.

To be frank, I prefer nobody need be on ignore. If they behave, I won't need to put them on ignore.

Kathianne appears to be a grudge holder. I can't prevent her from holding grudges.

But I prefer no grudges. I forgive and forget pretty fast.

To make the point,. i even brought up Silver who once got pretty bad on forums. When we chatted by mail, she calmed down. We became good board pals. We mailed a lot.

That did not help Katianne decide to quit badmouthing me.

I keep hoping she will end that habit.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bFvnKKINDHs/To-Ui4By_bI/AAAAAAAAJjA/ep_u9M2gtTM/s1600/Crying%2BBaby%2BNatural%2BHigh%2Bfor%2BSome%2BMoms .jpg