PDA

View Full Version : Robert, Kathianne likes you - it's all locker room trash talk!

tailfins
05-09-2013, 01:35 PM
See the thread about Gabby and you will see it right there where she essentially congratulates you. Don't fall for the "irritation"; it's all fake! It's just like locker room trash talk team building.

Kathianne
05-09-2013, 06:06 PM
Still trying and failing. Just doesn't come naturally to you.

tailfins
05-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Still trying and failing. Just doesn't come naturally to you.

If Robert doesn't know any better, they why does he get on your nerves?

aboutime
05-09-2013, 09:07 PM
tailfins sounds like the little, bothersome, neighborhood snitch, who knocks on kids doors, and squeals on the other kids to their parents.

Someday. Nobody knows when. But someday. tailfins, fj, and logroller will grow up, and get their presents from the Tooth Fairy for their FIRST YEAR MOLARS.

Robert A Whit
05-09-2013, 10:14 PM
If Robert doesn't know any better, they why does he get on your nerves?

She enjoys grudges is my guess.

tailfins
05-10-2013, 11:30 AM

Sometimes filtering out the meaning/content removes distractions. When someone puts in lots of effort it means they really care about something. The really interesting conclusion is what is REALLY behind all the effort. I haven't reached any conclusions yet, but I'm curious. There's an interesting lesson in there somewhere.

aboutime
05-10-2013, 12:46 PM
Sometimes filtering out the meaning/content removes distractions. When someone puts in lots of effort it means they really care about something. The really interesting conclusion is what is REALLY behind all the effort. I haven't reached any conclusions yet, but I'm curious. There's an interesting lesson in there somewhere.

tailfins. The obvious fact that you feel some strange need to continue to play this game almost looks as if YOU are jealous of Robert.

Marcus Aurelius
05-10-2013, 02:11 PM
tailfins. The obvious fact that you feel some strange need to continue to play this game almost looks as if YOU are jealous of Robert.

maybe he's wondering why he doesn't get threads started about him?

Robert A Whit
05-10-2013, 04:18 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Robert A Whit http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=636846#post636846)

She is what? Sixty three? Yet her tactic is to pretend I go by a different name that she created. Why do that? What does smearing a name get you?

She holds grudges. No doubt at all.

Now,somebody I do read caught the whining by Marcus over my speaking of playing chess. All the knuckle head caught was a count of the letter I. That was never the point. When speaking of personal experiences, nobody says the other guy. I don't know what the other guy did and when I addressed the other guy, the one that beat me, I gave him his fair due.

Oh well, even in the cage. Marcus must have something to whine over. And he can stop pretending I read him. I read another poster who happened to quote the clearly miserable Marcus. I suspect that About time is very miserable as well given how often I see the warning that I blocked his message.

tailfins
05-10-2013, 09:12 PM

It's just a puzzle like the New York Times crossword. Decoding what really motivates people is interesting.

I found Robert's photo: He usually doesn't drink beer, but when he does it's Dos Equis.
Mosquitoes refuse to bite him out of respect.

http://vegandthecity.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/dos-equis.jpg

Marcus Aurelius
05-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Now,somebody I do read caught the whining by Marcus over my speaking of playing chess. All the knuckle head caught was a count of the letter I. That was never the point. When speaking of personal experiences, nobody says the other guy. I don't know what the other guy did and when I addressed the other guy, the one that beat me, I gave him his fair due.

Oh well, even in the cage. Marcus must have something to whine over. And he can stop pretending I read him. I read another poster who happened to quote the clearly miserable Marcus. I suspect that About time is very miserable as well given how often I see the warning that I blocked his message.

further proof that Whitless cannot help himself and reads every post I make:laugh2:

Robert A Whit
05-10-2013, 10:35 PM
It's just a puzzle like the New York Times crossword. Decoding what really motivates people is interesting.

I found Robert's photo: He usually doesn't drink beer, but when he does it's Dos Equis.
Mosquitoes refuse to bite him out of respect.

http://vegandthecity.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/dos-equis.jpg

Make mine Sierra Nevada pale ale. Saw it today at Costco for about $23 per case. Feel free to ship me a case.

Kathianne
05-10-2013, 11:01 PM
It seems Bobby doesn't have a clue to ages of anyone but himself.

Robert A Whit
05-10-2013, 11:27 PM
It seems Bobby doesn't have a clue to ages of anyone but himself.

Umm, always you talk about me. Tailfins thinks you may be sending me a message in code.

Sorry you do not own a tv to watch programs. Sorry you must get to the library to watch TV.

tailfins
05-11-2013, 06:40 AM
Umm, always you talk about me. Tailfins thinks you may be sending me a message in code.

Sorry you do not own a tv to watch programs. Sorry you must get to the library to watch TV.

I don't think she would know if she did. I was considering what she might be doing subconsciously. When someone puts in lots of effort it tells an interesting story.

Marcus Aurelius
05-11-2013, 11:22 AM

I'd tell you to stick with your day job... but I doubt you have one.

Robert A Whit
05-11-2013, 11:27 AM
I don't think she would know if she did. I was considering what she might be doing subconsciously. When someone puts in lots of effort it tells an interesting story.

I am sure her one liners take a lot of time to compose.

Kathianne
05-11-2013, 11:52 AM
I'd tell you to stick with your day job... but I doubt you have one.

He really doesn't comprehend most posts that aren't about him. Only Bobby would take a post that has zero to do with him and turn it into a flame, which is why he's so often thread banned.

For his edification, the library has an extensive library of dvd's for circulation.

Robert A Whit
05-11-2013, 03:24 PM
He really doesn't comprehend most posts that aren't about him. Only Bobby would take a post that has zero to do with him and turn it into a flame, which is why he's so often thread banned.

For his edification, the library has an extensive library of dvd's for circulation.

What a wild ass claim. Who is Bobby? Flame you say? Thread banned? If people like you quit this nonsense, I would never be thread banned. Yet you keep it up.

All you had to do is explain yourself far better and you would not now need to clarify.

aboutime
05-11-2013, 08:42 PM
Somewhere in Pennsylvania, every year on February 2nd. There is an event that almost mirrors what this thread has become.

In case someone is totally blind, deaf, or has stopped breathing. This is what this thread now is...4976.

So. A Certain member. Who shall remain nameless to prevent this thread from becoming totally about him.

Congratulations for winning the FIRST ANNUAL Groundhog Day, and Posting Award.

Marcus Aurelius
05-11-2013, 09:44 PM
What a wild ass claim. Who is Bobby? Flame you say? Thread banned? If people like you quit this nonsense, I would never be thread banned. Yet you keep it up.

All you had to do is explain yourself far better and you would not now need to clarify.

you get thread banned because your a narcissistic jackass who cannot stand not being the center of the whole fucking universe.

Kathianne
05-11-2013, 11:21 PM
you get thread banned because your a narcissistic jackass who cannot stand not being the center of the whole fucking universe.

:laugh2: and he thinks he's getting 'further clarification! :laugh2:

Robert A Whit
05-11-2013, 11:50 PM
:laugh2: and he thinks he's getting 'further clarification! :laugh2:

Jim has pleaded with me to ignore Marcus yet you quote him. Talk about clarification.

Marcus Aurelius
05-12-2013, 02:35 PM
Jim has pleaded with me to ignore Marcus yet you quote him. Talk about clarification.

psychologically... I own you! :laugh::laugh::dance::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

aboutime
05-12-2013, 07:08 PM
psychologically... I own you! :laugh::laugh::dance::laugh2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now....you are in real trouble Marcus. There's gotta be some kind of comeback about to emerge here.

Stand-by....tick, tick, tick.... Hear the JEOPARDY theme playing???

http://youtu.be/rTyN-vvFIkE

It never ends...just like the TICKING......

Marcus Aurelius
05-12-2013, 11:09 PM
Now....you are in real trouble Marcus. There's gotta be some kind of comeback about to emerge here.

Stand-by....tick, tick, tick.... Hear the JEOPARDY theme playing???

http://youtu.be/rTyN-vvFIkE

It never ends...just like the TICKING......

his comebacks generally consist of directly responding to a post while at the same time saying he is unable to see said post.

Jeff
05-13-2013, 08:28 AM
what a wild ass claim. Who is bobby? Flame you say? Thread banned? If people like you quit this nonsense, i would never be thread banned. Yet you keep it up.

all you have to do is ignore if it bothers you , simple