PDA

View Full Version : Public lavatories.

Roomy
06-02-2007, 11:35 AM
Now that a third gender, namely homosexuality is widely accepted as the norm, shouldn't we consider building homosexual only public toilets?
I am undecided because I have no objection to anyone viewing my penis per say but can understand others may have a problem with this.Infact probably a kneejerk desicion here but, I think we should have either a third sex toilet or a unisex toilet, I cannot see the difference between a gay staring at my knob while I am having a slash as oppsed to a women having a sneaky peak.:cool:

dan
06-04-2007, 10:37 AM
I cannot see the difference between a gay staring at my knob while I am having a slash as oppsed to a women having a sneaky peak.

This sentence killed me. You British folk crack me up with your wacky talkings and whatnot.

darin
06-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Restrooms are about gender - not preference. Frankly, I'd have no problems with sharing a restroom with ladies or homos. Just put the little dividers between the urinals and I'm sound as a pound.

dan
06-04-2007, 11:17 AM
Restrooms are about gender - not preference. Frankly, I'd have no problems with sharing a restroom with ladies or homos. Just put the little dividers between the urinals and I'm sound as a pound.

YES! What's up with bathrooms without the urinal divider? I'm pee-shy to begin with, so if there's no divider, I don't even bother with the urinals. If there's someone else in there, I prefer a stall, anyway, honestly.

darin
06-04-2007, 11:35 AM
YES! What's up with bathrooms without the urinal divider? I'm pee-shy to begin with, so if there's no divider, I don't even bother with the urinals. If there's someone else in there, I prefer a stall, anyway, honestly.

Right there with ya. I can't hardly pee next to somebody. Then, if they start talking to me? No chance.

Doniston
06-04-2007, 12:52 PM
Right there with ya. I can't hardly pee next to somebody. Then, if they start talking to me? No chance.

Wow, You two give me new insight onto why some people are so put off by nudity.

I find your insecurities (privacy concerns) rather unbelievable. But so be it.

:confused: :dunno:

Roomy
06-04-2007, 12:56 PM
Isn't a homosexual staring at my knob end while I am taking a leak the same as me spying on a woman having a slash?

dan
06-04-2007, 01:14 PM

Here's the weird thing: I'm not put off by nudity. I'll gladly show anyone my butt at any time, and I've been known to show more than that after I've had too much vodka. But, for some reason, in the bathroom, I just seize up. No clue why.

Rahul
06-04-2007, 01:20 PM

LOL!! I'm certainly no prude, but have the same problem myself sometimes ... Unless I gotta whiz real bad.

LOL, and I thought I was the only one!!

Now that a third gender, namely homosexuality is widely accepted as the norm, shouldn't we consider building homosexual only public toilets?
I am undecided because I have no objection to anyone viewing my penis per say but can understand others may have a problem with this.Infact probably a kneejerk desicion here but, I think we should have either a third sex toilet or a unisex toilet, I cannot see the difference between a gay staring at my knob while I am having a slash as oppsed to a women having a sneaky peak.:cool:

Nah, I don't think we need seperate toilets at all. I for one have no problem with men of any sexual preference using the same toilet as me - just as I don't have a problem with them sitting in a car next to me, travelling on the same bus as me, breathing the same air, etc etc.

Roomy
06-04-2007, 01:22 PM
LOL!! I'm certainly no prude, but have the same problem myself sometimes ... Unless I gotta whiz real bad.

LOL, and I thought I was the only one!!

Nah, I don't think we need seperate toilets at all. I for one have no problem with men of any sexual preference using the same toilet as me - just as I don't have a problem with them sitting in a car next to me, travelling on the same bus as me, breathing the same air, etc etc.

But what if they are looking at your bell end and they get aroused and start masterbating all over you and stroke you and stuff:laugh2:

Rahul
06-04-2007, 01:27 PM
But what if they are looking at your bell end and they get aroused and start masterbating all over you and stroke you and stuff:laugh2:

Your either being silly, or paranoid, or both.

I'd react the same way to that as I would in public - a punch to the ole geezer would be in order, amongst other things. However, I really doubt that'll happen.

:) Rahul

darin
06-04-2007, 02:07 PM

Has NOTHING to do with nudity nor privacy - I simply find it a bit uncomfortable to take a wiz with somebody right beside me. I've SHAT beside people - with no barriers - and that sucked too. Not a 'oh-no! they may see my junk!' issue...just a 'yeah...little creepy' issue.

Doniston
06-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Isn't a homosexual staring at my knob end while I am taking a leak the same as me spying on a woman having a slash? That depends entirely on whatever a "SLASH" is.

Yurt
06-04-2007, 11:37 PM

You're comparing nudity with taking a piss....

diuretic
06-04-2007, 11:44 PM
That depends entirely on whatever a "SLASH" is.

Slash=pee.

OCA
06-05-2007, 06:54 AM
Queers are not widely accepted as the norm anywhere in the world.

Roomy
06-05-2007, 07:16 AM
Queers are not widely accepted as the norm anywhere in the world.

But should they have their own toilet?

dan
06-05-2007, 08:17 AM

They already do, it's called San Francisco! BADA BING!

darin
06-05-2007, 09:00 AM
You're comparing nudity with taking a piss....

Back in the olden days, Guys would actively measure their wangs by lining them up, side by side, each time they took a piss. They'd comment to one-another "Hey there Frank - great meat ya got there...does it ever get in the way?"

glockmail
06-05-2007, 09:51 AM
Back in the olden days, Guys would actively measure their wangs by lining them up, side by side, each time they took a piss. They'd comment to one-another "Hey there Frank - great meat ya got there...does it ever get in the way?"

Can't say I remember those days. But I do remember the soapstone urinal "troughs" at Fenway Park. In fact, our local minor leauge ball park still has them in stainless steel. And y'all complain about lack or partitions? :laugh2:

Doniston
06-05-2007, 12:12 PM
But what if they are looking at your bell end and they get aroused and start masterbating all over you and stroke you and stuff:laugh2: leave it to you to come up with a post like that. What if a frog had wings???

Doniston
06-05-2007, 12:14 PM
You're comparing nudity with taking a piss.... I certainly see the connection, --- Don't you???

Doniston
06-05-2007, 12:23 PM

Interesting commentary, makes me wonder if you were there. However, on the obverse. the comment doesn't really make sense for a gay to say it.

Get in the way of what????

OCA
06-05-2007, 06:17 PM

No, if you catch one of them...well any guy checking out your solina in a public urinal you zip it up and grab this fuck by the back of the neck and slam his head down into the piss box and have the next in line piss all over him.

Doniston
06-05-2007, 07:09 PM
No, if you catch one of them...well any guy checking out your solina in a public urinal you zip it up and grab this fuck by the back of the neck and slam his head down into the piss box and have the next in line piss all over him.Bck to your old vicious self again, I see.

OCA
06-05-2007, 07:49 PM
Bck to your old vicious self again, I see.

Damn straight, if you have a rabid dog you put it down.................

jimnyc
06-05-2007, 07:54 PM
If I go into the bathroom and there are no dividers, and the others are in use, and I really have to go, well then the sink might need a little extra cleaning that night. :)

I'd rather be a pig than have my little buddy make any other buddies while in a men's room.

OCA
06-05-2007, 08:00 PM
If I go into the bathroom and there are no dividers, and the others are in use, and I really have to go, well then the sink might need a little extra cleaning that night. :)

I'd rather be a pig than have my little buddy make any other buddies while in a men's room.

I was in the shitter once at a mall and basically all the pissers were being used and all were standup guys looking straight ahead and not uttering a word, well to break the silence this guy on one of the cans lets out the most hellacious fart you ever want to hear and as clear as a bell.....about 10 seconds went by and we all started busting up. Kind of funny because nobody knew anybody else in there and we are all just sitting there laughing including the guy on the shitter who sharted himself!

Yurt
06-05-2007, 08:43 PM
I certainly see the connection, --- Don't you???

:puke3:

Yeah, many famous nude paintings are of someone pissing. Dude, either you are not expressing yourself well, or you are not understanding what I said:

Are you saying that nudity or seeing some nude, is the same as pissing or seeing someone pissing or the other????

Yurt
06-05-2007, 08:46 PM
Interesting commentary, makes me wonder if you were there. However, on the obverse. the comment doesn't really make sense for a gay to say it.

Get in the way of what????

If you don't know....

Doniston
06-05-2007, 11:06 PM

I'd rather be a pig than have my little buddy make any other buddies while in a men's room. and peeing side by side makes new buddies for your little buddy???? HMM!!!

Doniston
06-05-2007, 11:10 PM
:puke3:

Yeah, many famous nude paintings are of someone pissing. Dude, either you are not expressing yourself well, or you are not understanding what I said:

Are you saying that nudity or seeing some nude, is the same as pissing or seeing someone pissing or the other????no, but it is nudity or partial nudity. If you are afraid to have someone see your penis, I would say that was an aversion to nudity.

Are you suggesting that seeing someone pee is more erotic or indecent that seeing them nude? I don't.

Doniston
06-05-2007, 11:12 PM
If you don't know.... I don't know because the comment doesn't make sense. Kindly explain. certainly not in the way of anal sex.

chum43
06-05-2007, 11:20 PM
I see it as more of a anatomical seperation than a sexual one. I feel more comfortable whipping it out with men around than I do women no matter sexual orientation, I would have to guess that is the majority opinion, but I could be wrong... i mean when you are semi-exposed near another individual do you really take into consideration "hey what if they are gay?", it's more of a comfort with the genitalia issue, guys are more comfortable being in a non-sexual situation with other men than with a bunch of women, whether there is the possibility of sexual attraction is pretty irrelevant as far as I can tell... maybe I'm wrong, maybe everyone doesn't feel the same way as me, but to me it's more about anatomy than sexual desires.

glockmail
06-06-2007, 06:10 AM

Try the floor drain next time. All public rest rooms have them, and that would be a much more sanitary solution. :pee:

Gunny
06-06-2007, 06:44 AM

:laugh2:

You civilian-types crack me up. I get a chuckle every time I walk into a public restroom and see grown men trying to hide as far up into the urinal as they can like someone's in there just to check it out.:laugh2:

I was going to say my attitude is due to military desensification, but after further thought, in grade school here we had troughs to pee in. Guess it just depends on the environment you come up in.

Doniston
06-06-2007, 12:42 PM
:laugh2:

You civilian-types crack me up. I get a chuckle every time I walk into a public restroom and see grown men trying to hide as far up into the urinal as they can like someone's in there just to check it out.:laugh2:

I was going to say my attitude is due to military desensification, but after further thought, in grade school here we had troughs to pee in. Guess it just depends on the environment you come up in. In this issue, I have to agree with you. Maybe it is a paranoidal problem.

dan
06-06-2007, 12:47 PM
Nah, it's not paranoid. I don't know what it is, actually, someone doesn't even need to be standing next to me. If I'm in a stall and someone's at the sink washing their hands, I have trouble going, honestly.

Abbey Marie
06-06-2007, 01:24 PM
This thread compelled me to quote Elaine from Sienfeld:

"I don't know how you guys walk around with those things."

:coffee: