PDA

View Full Version : RNC Benghazi Ad That Was Never Run

red states rule
05-10-2013, 02:35 AM
Another huge error of Romney's. This ad was spot on and shows the incompetence of Obama that cost four Americans their lives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9GUEFseSGA

red states rule
05-10-2013, 04:39 AM
This ad would have summed up the entire 4 years of Obama (and will be for 8 years)

Obama is consistent

He is screwing up overseas

He is screwing up at home

taft2012
05-10-2013, 07:03 AM

Marcus Aurelius
05-10-2013, 07:08 AM
Another huge error of Romney's. This ad was spot on and shows the incompetence of Obama that cost four Americans their lives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9GUEFseSGA

Not sure how it was an error on Romneys part. It was up to the RNC to decide whether or not to run it.

Personally, I probably would not have run it either, as it politicizes the deaths of four Americans and would be seen as a cheap publicity stunt by people on both sides.

aboutime
05-10-2013, 01:33 PM
Not sure how it was an error on Romneys part. It was up to the RNC to decide whether or not to run it.

Personally, I probably would not have run it either, as it politicizes the deaths of four Americans and would be seen as a cheap publicity stunt by people on both sides.

Marcus. I want to agree with both of you. But, at the same time. We all know. The Obama camp wouldn't have thought twice about showing this...had it been a Republican in office.
Democrats Politicize DEATH, DESTRUCTION and even their OWN LIES for their own Selfish, Hate-filled agenda.

Water over the dam, or under the bridge now. It can't change what has happened to this entire nation. BASED ON LIES from the sitting Imposter, and Pretender living in the W/H.
By the way. OBAMA IS A LIAR!

red states rule
05-11-2013, 02:12 AM

Marcus, the ad clearly shows Obama's incompetence and is more proof he is not feared by the terrorists.

As far as cheap political stunts we had Obama and his followers run ads calling Romney a tax cheat, a murderer, a felon, and an abuser of dogs

All this ad does - an ad that was never aired - speak the TRUTH about the deaths of four Amercians who were BEGGING for help.

Help that never came