PDA

View Full Version : Boston Bomber Buried

red states rule
05-10-2013, 02:55 AM
Not that anyone should really care but a place was finally found that would take the bastards body for burial

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/aria_c10916920130510120100.jpg

OK, that is not the real story

Here is what happened

The body of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was entombed in an unknown gravesite Thursday after police said an anonymous person stepped forward to help arrange the secret burial.

The burial ended a weeklong search for a place willing to take Tsarnaev's body out of Worcester, where his remains had been stored at a funeral home (http://townhall.com/news/politics-elections/2013/05/09/boston-suspects-widow-hires-criminal-lawyer-n1591497#) amid protests. In that time, the cities where Tsarnaev lived and died and his mother's country all refused the remains.

Amid the frustration, Worcester's police chief urged an end to the quandary. "We are not barbarians," he said. "We bury the dead."

By Thursday, police announced: "As a result of our public appeal for help, a courageous and compassionate individual came forward to provide the assistance (http://townhall.com/news/politics-elections/2013/05/09/boston-suspects-widow-hires-criminal-lawyer-n1591497#) needed to properly bury the deceased."

Police in Worcester, about 50 miles west of Boston, didn't say where the body was taken, only that it was no longer in the city.

http://townhall.com/news/politics-elections/2013/05/09/boston-suspects-widow-hires-criminal-lawyer-n1591497

logroller
05-10-2013, 03:06 AM
I know it's a lot to ask of the person who generously accepted one body, but is there room for his brother too?

red states rule
05-10-2013, 03:06 AM
I know it's a lot to ask of the person who generously accepted one body, but is there room for his brother too?

That was the only mistake the Police made

Taking the SOB alive

logroller
05-10-2013, 03:27 AM
That was the only mistake the Police made

Taking the SOB alive
It's all that one guy's fault for finding him and alerting authorities. Shoulda just waited and taken him out for a burial at sea on Memorial Day. Imagine the headlines "terrorist on the loose...FBI can't find him.... blame Obama"....instead we have to listen to all this hubbub on Miranda.

red states rule
05-10-2013, 03:28 AM
It's all that one guy's fault for finding him and alerting authorities. Shoulda just waited and taken him out for a burial at sea on Memorial Day. Imagine the headlines "terrorist on the loose...FBI can't find him.... blame Obama"....instead we have to listen to all this hubbub on Miranda.

He should get the reward for his info

Yes, after all the info was extracted from the little bastard he should have joined Luca Brasi and sleep with the fishes

logroller
05-10-2013, 03:53 AM
He should get the reward for his info

Yes, after all the info was extracted from the little bastard he should have joined Luca Brasi and sleep with the fishes
Well, that's not how Our justice system works. It's a process. That's a good thing; an overzealous government is far more prone to abuse.

red states rule
05-10-2013, 03:56 AM
Well, that's not how Our justice system works. It's a process. That's a good thing; an overzealous government is far more prone to abuse.

On the surface with the videos and other evidence the trial should take about 30 min max

But the defense lawyers (how this guy gets 4 at taxpayer expense is beyond me) will come up with the usual BS. He was a dupe. he did not know what was in the back packs. The Us drove him to his actions with their treatment of Muslims

Yes we mistreated then by giving them $100,000 in welfare benefits

What was really telling LR was how the liberal media was convinced the bombers were "right wingers" or white guys who were members of the Tea Party. Then when they turned out to be Muslims they turned into Hilary and screamed "what difference does it make"?

logroller
05-10-2013, 04:27 AM
On the surface with the videos and other evidence the trial should take about 30 min max

But the defense lawyers (how this guy gets 4 at taxpayer expense is beyond me) will come up with the usual BS. He was a dupe. he did not know what was in the back packs. The Us drove him to his actions with their treatment of Muslims

Yes we mistreated then by giving them $100,000 in welfare benefits

What was really telling LR was how the liberal media was convinced the bombers were "right wingers" or white guys who were members of the Tea Party. Then when they turned out to be Muslims they turned into Hilary and screamed "what difference does it make"?
Obviously you've never been in a courtroom. Nothing takes thirty minutes-- not even a recess.
I'm not sure what was "telling" about a man's guilt or innocence with regards to media. That's not part of the process.

red states rule
05-10-2013, 04:34 AM
Obviously you've never been in a courtroom. Nothing takes thirty minutes-- not even a recess.
I'm not sure what was "telling" about a man's guilt or innocence with regards to media. That's not part of the process.

Yea, so what if he have video of him dropping the bomb off next that 8 year old kid who has blown to bits. That has nothing to do with his guilt right?

The trial should be quick LR but thanks to lawyers it will take months and everyone else will be on trial except the bomber

logroller
05-10-2013, 05:02 AM
Yea, so what if he have video of him dropping the bomb off next that 8 year old kid who has blown to bits. That has nothing to do with his guilt right?

The trial should be quick LR but thanks to lawyers it will take months and everyone else will be on trial except the bomber
It's a system of justice, predicated upon a presumption of innocence; and theres sound reason for this. Due process exhibits a cautious approach, regardless of the damnable evidence, to avoid the pitfalls of errant conclusions. You don't honestly believe he'll walk on this; so what's the harm in letting the system run its course.

Jeff
05-10-2013, 08:10 AM
It's a system of justice, predicated upon a presumption of innocence; and theres sound reason for this. Due process exhibits a cautious approach, regardless of the damnable evidence, to avoid the pitfalls of errant conclusions. You don't honestly believe he'll walk on this; so what's the harm in letting the system run its course.

The millions spent on a case where even you say we all know the outcome

Marcus Aurelius
05-10-2013, 08:31 AM
if you go outside the established procedures for the bomber, you open the door for the next guy... and the next... and the next...

Not a slope I'd like to go down.

Let the process run it's course.

logroller
05-10-2013, 12:16 PM
The millions spent on a case where even you say we all know the outcome
I didn't mean to infer that we knew what the outcome would be but, rather, what outcome would not be. He'll be convicted, but the exact charges and sentence, I don't know that-- thats determined in a court of law, not public opinion. As far the millions spent, take capital punishment off the table and you'll cut court costs by half probably. But it's important to note that millions have already been spent on the investigation before his capture not to mention the millions in lost revenues that resulted from the effective closure of a major metropolis. Given the gravity of the events, most agree that this was necessary. That's all part of our system of justice and it doesn't just stop once an apprehension is made. You think Pakistan or Yemen would take such measures; of course not; we do and that's why we're more ordered and advanced a civilization. I see little benefit to undermining that system for a few million in court costs.

jimnyc
05-10-2013, 12:17 PM
I'm curious on the laws. I mean, why didn't they just burn him up and hand the family a small box and call it a day? They should update the laws to reflect this and ensure a terrorist never enters our soil.

logroller
05-10-2013, 12:33 PM
I'm curious on the laws. I mean, why didn't they just burn him up and hand the family a small box and call it a day? They should update the laws to reflect this and ensure a terrorist never enters our soil.
I'm pretty sure the next of kin decides what to do with the body, not the State. As the police official stated, "we're not barbarians, we bury the dead".
I don't care if he's buried here; it's not like he'll come back as some zombie terrorist. He's dead, gone and soon to be forgotten.

aboutime
05-10-2013, 12:41 PM
I'm pretty sure the next of kin decides what to do with the body, not the State. As the police official stated, "we're not barbarians, we bury the dead".
I don't care if he's buried here; it's not like he'll come back as some zombie terrorist. He's dead, gone and soon to be forgotten.

Here is a photo of the coffin....4967. Anyone who disagree's, also hates America, and Americans.

jimnyc
05-10-2013, 12:42 PM

I don't know. I'm sure the next of kin wanted him in Cambridge, or close, which didn't work out for them. I suppose they do have the right to keep searching the state and elsewhere for a place willing to take him. I don't think it's barbaric to cremate though and lots and lots have it done. I understand it would be against their and their families wishes, but so would the attacks have been against the wishes of the US citizens. I'm not debating current law, I just don't think scum like this even deserve to be in our country, let alone using up our good soil. Give him to the family. That's just my opinion, not a debate. And while I wouldn't care, they can still even do things 'classy' or respectful. My friend passed a couple of years ago and he was cremated. They still held a service, but with an urn instead of a coffin.

And don't fully toss out the idea of the zombies. I'm hooked on 'The Walking Dead' now and that shit looks real! If they bury him, they should shoot him in the forehead a few times, just to make sure. :)

jimnyc
05-10-2013, 12:45 PM
Here is a photo of the coffin....4967. Anyone who disagree's, also hates America, and Americans.

I'm sure you and I are on similar pages regarding the disposition of this scumbags body. But based on Log's post, and references to the guy about us not being barbarians - I think they are on to something. I don't think that in any way makes them UN-American. Now, I'd still rather burn the bastard and hand him to his uncle or wife and a pair of used shoes box... But I don't think these guys hate America or her principles, not even close.

aboutime
05-10-2013, 01:03 PM
I'm sure you and I are on similar pages regarding the disposition of this scumbags body. But based on Log's post, and references to the guy about us not being barbarians - I think they are on to something. I don't think that in any way makes them UN-American. Now, I'd still rather burn the bastard and hand him to his uncle or wife and a pair of used shoes box... But I don't think these guys hate America or her principles, not even close.

Oh. I see. So blowing up innocent people on an American city street during the Marathon doesn't mean they hate America, or Americans?

What exactly WOULD you call that jimnyc????

logroller
05-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Oh. I see. So blowing up innocent people on an American city street during the Marathon doesn't mean they hate America, or Americans?

I'd WOULD call the entirety of your argument a non sequitur.

aboutime
05-10-2013, 01:14 PM
I'd WOULD call the entirety of your argument a non sequitur.

Wow! Impress yourself much? Thank you.

jimnyc
05-10-2013, 01:17 PM

My mistake then if that's what you meant. But when you wrote:

Anyone who disagree's, also hates America, and Americans.

I thought you meant anyone disagreeing, meaning those who may disagree here.

aboutime
05-10-2013, 01:25 PM
My mistake then if that's what you meant. But when you wrote:

I thought you meant anyone disagreeing, meaning those who may disagree here.

You know what I meant. Making it sound like something else is a liberal kind of trick jimnyc.

My mistake for confusing your intent as one thing, while saying something else.

jimnyc
05-10-2013, 02:34 PM
You know what I meant. Making it sound like something else is a liberal kind of trick jimnyc.

My mistake for confusing your intent as one thing, while saying something else.

Here is your original post. You made a reference to the guys coffin, and I guess it being dog crap. You then said anyone who disagrees hates America and Americans. With the way you worded it, I still can't see it meaning anything other than exactly what it states. If I'm wrong, that's cool, explain to me what you really mean then? Don't accuse me of playing a trick, or being a liberal, for simply reading what YOU wrote.

aboutime
05-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Here is your original post. You made a reference to the guys coffin, and I guess it being dog crap. You then said anyone who disagrees hates America and Americans. With the way you worded it, I still can't see it meaning anything other than exactly what it states. If I'm wrong, that's cool, explain to me what you really mean then? Don't accuse me of playing a trick, or being a liberal, for simply reading what YOU wrote.

If you insist jimnyc. As you would say. It is what it is. If I typed it. I said it. Have no need to explain, or apologize to anyone. The words I typed said exactly what I intended to say.
That's it.

jimnyc
05-10-2013, 03:06 PM
If you insist jimnyc. As you would say. It is what it is. If I typed it. I said it. Have no need to explain, or apologize to anyone. The words I typed said exactly what I intended to say.
That's it.

Fair enough then.

Thunderknuckles
05-10-2013, 03:12 PM
The only thing I got from this thread was a clear view on which of you would join the Rebel Alliance or the Empire.:saber3:

jimnyc
05-10-2013, 03:20 PM
The only thing I got from this thread was a clear view on which of you would join the Rebel Alliance or the Empire.:saber3:

Are you implying that I come from the dark side? That might 'splain a few things! :)

Marcus Aurelius
05-10-2013, 03:30 PM

http://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/706/705709/Dark_Side_has_Cookies_by_TakoroMisashi1.jpg

Marcus Aurelius
05-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Are you implying that I come from the dark side? That might 'splain a few things! :)

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37714038.jpg

red states rule
05-11-2013, 02:23 AM

Did you think OJ would walk away from a double murder charge?

What I am saying is, there is no doubt of his guilt - yet like Jodi Aries - the taxpayers will pay millions for a trial and even more millions to keep the little bastard alive in prison for the rest of his life

After he bilkes thsoe same people for a $100,000 grand in welfare payouts - he will stick it to them again

The trail should not take much time - but it will be dragged out and the little bastard will be loving all the attention

red states rule
05-11-2013, 03:31 AM
Looks as if the little bastard is resting in VA

Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev has been buried in a cemetery in central Virginia, infuriating some members of the area's Islamic community who say they weren't consulted and flooring at least one neighbor who said she didn't even know she lived near a burial ground.

The secret interment this week at a small Islamic cemetery ended a frustrating search for a community willing to take the body, which had been kept at a funeral parlor in Worcester, Mass., as cemeteries in Massachusetts and several other states refused to accept the remains.

Tsarnaev, 26, was killed April 19 in a getaway attempt after a gun battle with police. His younger brother, Dzhokhar, was captured later and remains in custody. They are accused of setting off two shrapnel-packed pressure-cooker bombs April 15 near the marathon finish line, an attack that killed three people and injured more than 260.

Their uncle, Ruslan Tsarni of Montgomery Village, Md., took responsibility for the body after Tamerlan's wife, Katherine Russell, said she wanted it released to her in-laws. He said his nephew was buried in a cemetery in Doswell with the help of a faith coalition.

"The body's buried," said the uncle. "That's it."

http://townhall.com/news/politics-elections/2013/05/10/boston-bombing-suspect-buried-in-virginia-cemetery-n1592844

Voted4Reagan
05-11-2013, 08:17 AM
The only thing I got from this thread was a clear view on which of you would join the Rebel Alliance or the Empire.:saber3:http://militaryhumor.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/military-humor-funny-dark-side-winning-darth-vader-girls-starship-troopers.jpg

tailfins
05-11-2013, 08:48 AM
I thought prisons had cemeteries. Why couldn't one of those have been used? I resent the people picketing the funeral home. The are a legitimate business performing services in good faith paid by the state.

WiccanLiberal
05-11-2013, 01:39 PM
To my mind, the longer he remained above ground, the more controversy gathered around his corpse. He is buried in an unmarked grave, a fitting end to a man whose evil intent and stupidity in it's execution resulted in his own demise. The dead don't care who they lie next to, only the living seem to be bothered by the concept. I would prefer the victims and heroes of that day be remembered, not the controversy surrounding this waste of oxygen. Here's a perspective, one of the most hated men in American history was an actor named Booth. He's buried in his family plot in Baltimore, although his grave is individually unmarked. The man he killed has become an immortal icon with memorials to his name everywhere, including one visited by millions every year. Bury the dead and remember the worthwhile lessons.

DragonStryk72
05-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Looks as if the little bastard is resting in VA

No, he's rotting in a special hell. His remains are in the ground in VA, and as a VA resident, I'm fine with that.

red states rule
05-12-2013, 03:09 AM
No, he's rotting in a special hell. His remains are in the ground in VA, and as a VA resident, I'm fine with that.

I agree

He is with the worms

I only wish he brother was with him

jimnyc
05-12-2013, 10:19 AM
I agree

He is with the worms

I only wish he brother was with him

Give it time. Both brothers are suspected of murder from 2011 as well. The younger bomber may very well end up there, in due time.

red states rule
05-12-2013, 10:21 AM
Give it time. Both brothers are suspected of murder from 2011 as well. The younger bomber may very well end up there, in due time.

If he gets the death sentence - it may take 15 or 20 years

But if the inmates have access to him in prison - it may take only a few days after he arrives

jimnyc
05-12-2013, 10:22 AM
If he gets the death sentence - it may take 15 or 20 years

But if the inmates have access to him in prison - it may take only a few days after he arrives

True, true. But remember - he'll get to suffer in a small cell for 15-20 thinking about his impending death, rotting with his brother.

red states rule
05-12-2013, 10:25 AM
True, true. But remember - he'll get to suffer in a small cell for 15-20 thinking about his impending death, rotting with his brother.

Yea, a small cell with cable TV; 3 meals a day, a couple showers a week, medical care - all paid for by the overtaxed taxpayers of MA. He will not suffer

Who have already handed over 100 grand to him and his family in welfare benefits. He will not be suffering - he will be laughing his ass off Jim

aboutime
05-12-2013, 01:09 PM
As a Virginian for the past 30 plus years. I don't care where the Murderer is buried.

I am just thankful. As Neal Boortz used to call it "He is now Perpetual Worm Dirt!"

Dead is dead. Buried is buried. He's never gonna kill another Innocent person. PERIOD.

ALLAH may not rest his soul. You must have a soul, and Garbage doesn't do anything but make MAGGOTS.

red states rule
05-12-2013, 01:14 PM
As a Virginian for the past 30 plus years. I don't care where the Murderer is buried.

I am just thankful. As Neal Boortz used to call it "He is now Perpetual Worm Dirt!"

Dead is dead. Buried is buried. He's never gonna kill another Innocent person. PERIOD.

ALLAH may not rest his soul. You must have a soul, and Garbage doesn't do anything but make MAGGOTS.

I hope some stray dogs and cats visit his grave and "mark" it

DragonStryk72
05-12-2013, 02:51 PM
Yea, a small cell with cable TV; 3 meals a day, a couple showers a week, medical care - all paid for by the overtaxed taxpayers of MA. He will not suffer

Who have already handed over 100 grand to him and his family in welfare benefits. He will not be suffering - he will be laughing his ass off Jim

Yes, plus no booze, women, or freedom to go anywhere. Remember also that the Boston bomber will be placed in a prison in Boston, with Boston prisoners and prison guards. Given the Boston folks I know, I just don't see things going well for him for his time in.

red states rule
05-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Yes, plus no booze, women, or freedom to go anywhere. Remember also that the Boston bomber will be placed in a prison in Boston, with Boston prisoners and prison guards. Given the Boston folks I know, I just don't see things going well for him for his time in.

I do hope his life ends quickly - but with a great deal of pain and agony