PDA

View Full Version : Robert DimWit again tries to make it about him...

Anton Chigurh
05-11-2013, 09:57 AM
When it never was. Yesterday he posted this pablum in the now closed Gabby thread:

Funny how you came here and started this only to try to blame me. (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?40547-What-s-happened-to-Gabby&p=637043#post637043)No one blamed you for Gabby's departure, especially not me. Not in that thread, or anywhere. Ever. You're just a liar and trying for some weird self aggrandizement out of a long time member's self imposed vacation..

I seriously doubt Gabby even notices gnats such as yourself.

I only notice them because I like to bitch slap them around and watch them jump through my hoops, working as hard as they can to continue proving what imbeciles they are.

And you did it again!

Regardless of what you might say, my original point still stands unchallenged even by you - you are by far Jim's #1 troll and creeper here.

Marcus Aurelius
05-11-2013, 11:23 AM
It must have just killed him to not get the last word in there:laugh2:

Gee... I wonder how THAT happened anyway! ;)

Anton Chigurh
05-11-2013, 12:49 PM
So.... Now we're supposed to not quote people on DimWhit's ignore list.
Why did you quote Marcus when you know i ignore the man? (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?40620-The-vibe-of-the-board&p=637219#post637219) :lol:

jimnyc
05-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Anton, just a curious question - this thread - was it just referenced from the closed thread and started here in the cage, or was this thread moved here? I'll explain...

Anton Chigurh
05-11-2013, 12:52 PM
I started it here fresh Jim.

jimnyc
05-11-2013, 12:53 PM
I started it here fresh Jim.

The OP in this thread was reported. I told the individual that they couldn't report it for no rule was broke and the post is in the cage. I was told it was NOT in the cage when reported. I looked at the logs and saw no report of it being moved, but thought I would ask for final confirmation.

Robert A Whit
05-11-2013, 01:06 PM
The OP in this thread was reported. I told the individual that they couldn't report it for no rule was broke and the post is in the cage. I was told it was NOT in the cage when reported. I looked at the logs and saw no report of it being moved, but thought I would ask for final confirmation.

Jim, I thought you said the rules are that nobody can start a fight in the cage and it is only you that will move what you see as a fight into the cage.

I swear to god I thought his attack was on the main forum.

Anton Chigurh
05-11-2013, 01:10 PM
The OP in this thread was reported. I told the individual that they couldn't report it for no rule was broke and the post is in the cage. I was told it was NOT in the cage when reported. I looked at the logs and saw no report of it being moved, but thought I would ask for final confirmation.Okay I'm not familiar with the rules for the cage, I'd assumed it was like any other "flame zone" on boards and it was essentially open season sniping.

I have a area on my board where no one can START a thread... Where I do move garbage to for allowing the membership to respond. Is that what the "Steel Cage" is for?

jimnyc
05-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Jim, I thought you said the rules are that nobody can start a fight in the cage and it is only you that will move what you see as a fight into the cage.

The rule of this board has always been to allow posting in here to keep it out of elsewhere. As to my recent announcement, here is what I wrote:

We will on occasion move threads to the steel cage forum, or we might break off posts from other threads and move them there. Those not wanting to follow the regular rules can go there and not ruin it for others. I am not fond of people starting threads in there. That's different. A thread degraded and moving to a fight is one thing, but outright looking to fight is another. Honestly though, if that's what keeps the 2 separated, I would rather it be in the cage. But if the cage stuff makes it into regular threads, the rules and bans will be put into effect. In other words, as originally designed, the cage should be for threads moved there that have went sour.

My personal opinion is that I'm not fond of people LOOKING for trouble - BUT - if it keeps the crap off the good discussions, I would rather see it brought here. Anton did EXACTLY what I have always asked - if you take issue with someone, take it to the cage. Those not wanting a part of the drama can simply avoid this forum.

jimnyc
05-11-2013, 01:14 PM
Okay I'm not familiar with the rules for the cage, I'd assumed it was like any other "flame zone" on boards and it was essentially open season sniping.

I have a area on my board where no one can START a thread... Where I do move garbage to for allowing the membership to respond. Is that what the "Steel Cage" is for?

If I ever did so, I would simply uncheck the ability to start threads in here. Only staff can START threads in the announcements section, but everyone can reply. If it ever gets that bad I can apply that option, but until then, I prefer any and all fighting to be in here.

Anton Chigurh
05-11-2013, 01:15 PM
If I ever did so, I would simply uncheck the ability to start threads in here. Only staff can START threads in the announcements section, but everyone can reply. If it ever gets that bad I can apply that option, but until then, I prefer any and all fighting to be in here.So I'm okay starting call-out threads in the cage? This isn't the first time I've done so.

Robert A Whit
05-11-2013, 01:18 PM
The rule of this board has always been to allow posting in here to keep it out of elsewhere. As to my recent announcement, here is what I wrote:

My personal opinion is that I'm not fond of people LOOKING for trouble - BUT - if it keeps the crap off the good discussions, I would rather see it brought here. Anton did EXACTLY what I have always asked - if you take issue with someone, take it to the cage. Those not wanting a part of the drama can simply avoid this forum.

Clearly Anton was looking for trouble. I will put him on my ignore list this moment.

jimnyc
05-11-2013, 01:19 PM
So I'm okay starting call-out threads in the cage? This isn't the first time I've done so.

Yes, I would much rather see it in here instead of festering in the good discussions.

Marcus Aurelius
05-11-2013, 01:20 PM
Clearly Anton was looking for trouble. I will put him on my ignore list this moment.

Quick, Robert... go mention how many people you have on ignore in as many threads as you can!!!!! Over and over!!:laugh2:

Anton Chigurh
05-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Clearly Anton was looking for trouble.If pointing out your constant attempts to self aggrandize by trying to make every thread about you is "looking for trouble" then you're even more of a moron than you constantly attempt to demonstrate daily.

I merely couldn't reply to your blatant LIE in the original thread, so did so here. And you WERE lying, nobody in that thread especially not me, ever accused you of being the reason Gabby left. Or even hinted at it.

Like I said before, she probably never gave you any more notice than she would a gnat in her back yard.

You're just a fucking liar, a troll, a creeper and a cancer on this board.

Anton Chigurh
05-11-2013, 01:53 PM
I swear to god I thought his attack was on the main forum.Again, you're just a fucking liar. Unless of course, that you're REALLY so intellectually lazy that you can't bother to check what forum a thread is in before you report it?

Which also shows what a weenie you truly are, your knee-jerk reaction to this thread was to report it, to try to get it removed, instead of just having the class to reply simply, "You're right, you didn't blame me for Gabby leaving, I apologize" and left it at that.

But, you're not capable of anything requiring a modicum of class or forthrightness. You're simply dishonest.

Marcus Aurelius
05-11-2013, 09:46 PM

wow... you really ARE a senile old fuck aren't you:laugh2: